Stranger things - I'm 90% sure it will be the upcoming chapter. (With believable proof)

Remember the sounds back that we thought might be pinhead, then it could be GhostFace? No, I put my bets on this extreme sound a like. Just hear it for yourself! Top it off with the tweet by Netflix that they're upcoming works with behaviour and they are both terrors!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMgo1ni6llM&feature=youtu.be

And now wait in the video or go to the part where it says "Sound 3"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0cOyEDm02Q&feature=youtu.be

They really sound the same.

That's it, the demogorgon and a surviver probably. (Credit goes to stoned_primate on reddit)

Comments

  • I'd rather the survivor be Steve Harrington and not Hopper. I want him in his Chip's Ahoy costume. Booty shorts and all. A lot of people want Barb. I think she would be okay. Steve would have better cosmetics.

    But it's most likely going to be Hopper considering he was the one Netflix put in Fortnite.

  • I could be remembering this wrong, but I thought I read that the Devs said they were only going to make human killers? Something about them needing to be human to fit the Entity's criteria. Again, I could be wrong and I don't really feel like searching for sources in the middle of the night. I just think that if that is true, it could poke a hole in this theory.

  • @PixiePuff said:

    I could be remembering this wrong, but I thought I read that the Devs said they were only going to make human killers? Something about them needing to be human to fit the Entity's criteria. Again, I could be wrong and I don't really feel like searching for sources in the middle of the night. I just think that if that is true, it could poke a hole in this theory.

    They did say no to clown killers once and look where we are now! It's definitely not out of the question with how indecisive they can be and confusing at times.

  • @PixiePuff said:

    I could be remembering this wrong, but I thought I read that the Devs said they were only going to make human killers? Something about them needing to be human to fit the Entity's criteria. Again, I could be wrong and I don't really feel like searching for sources in the middle of the night. I just think that if that is true, it could poke a hole in this theory.

    I think they just said the killers have to be humanoid, meaning they just have to have arms, legs, a head, and be able to hold things and perform some basic actions. That way it's more straightforward and consistent with trying to get the animations and hitboxes and interactions and everything.

  • Ugh please. Now a chapter is considered an individual survivor or a killer.

    It would be cool if we could see Demogorgon as the killer.

  • If they add Demogorgon as a killer, it'd open up the possibility for more monstrous killers. Finally we can get that werewolf!

  • Remember the sounds back that we thought might be pinhead, then it could be GhostFace? No, I put my bets on this extreme sound a like. Just hear it for yourself!

    apart from the very similar sound, let's not forget mathieu's tweet and collaborations already made with roblox and epic games with stranger things (all clue here https://www.reddit.com/r/LeaksByDaylight/)


    I think it's pretty obvious that we will have the chapter of stranger things, also because in September there will be dedicated servers, so it makes sense to release them with a licensed chapter

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    @SunderMun Eleven is actually 17 in the show. Same age as Quentin in Nightmare on Elm Street.

    No she's not; she's 14.

  • @Okapi  I think MCote is now labeled.. Head of Partnerships. So he probably works across all their projects now and not just in DBD.

  • Great, another possible licensed DLC devs make sure to make this one weak like all the others thank you just means I won't have to spend money if it's hopefully trash.

  • I have no idea of what's going on in Stranger Things, my littler brothers watch it time to time but I never put a ounce of time in it, still might play it, I don't really put time into television, movies yeah, but my TV days are kinda over.

  • @TheGorgon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/566587#Comment_566587

    It often looks like this: (Not a fan of Stranger Things either)

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/870/VKK4Y4V99I13.jpeg

    It goes hostile mode everytime it's caught by an eye, rapidly proceeding to kill it's victim and which relies more on instinct than intelligence. It can detect blood and is from an underworld where it eats it's prey. It can teleport from it's dimension to ours. It's just a killing machine for food.

    So it will be looped by survivors until all gens are done and its power will be nerfed into uselessness, got it. :P

  • JOYCE OR UNINSTALL (we'll also take Hopper or Nancy)

  • I don't understand why people want Barb. She is an empty character who means nothing to the story of Stranger Things. She was thrown away in the first few episodes, she would be a grave mistake and a huge name missed out on.

  • @AshleyWB said:

    I don't understand why people want Barb. She is an empty character who means nothing to the story of Stranger Things. She was thrown away in the first few episodes, she would be a grave mistake and a huge name missed out on.

    People fixate on weird things. It's apparent with the internet. Give us Billy, Devs.

  • @AshleyWB said:

    I don't understand why people want Barb. She is an empty character who means nothing to the story of Stranger Things. She was thrown away in the first few episodes, she would be a grave mistake and a huge name missed out on.

    I don't get it either with her barely being in the show. I was kinda happy she got abducted tbh.

  • I mean I wanted Barb to mean something, She could have been the Velma but it wasn't to be, Respect the show.

    I think chapter 13 is a stranger things chapter. New map, 80s themed event to celebrate dedicated servers being up and the switch release.

    Look at the roadmap

    Behaviour have been working with netflix recently. It cannot be chapter 14 because surely there would be a need for a new map of Hawkins, Lab, Upside Down, Arcade etc.

  • Can we discuss one thing?

    The Demogorgon

    How would it work.

    Maybe it's terror radius is just the upside down world. You can emerge from walls and take the form of shadowy darkness while not activating your ability of upside down to travel around quickly.

    Sound familiar? Old Freddy except without the dream state, just being able to use obstacles to emerge from to attack survivors. Like the pigs stealth ability.

    I don't know but I feel like the upside down world would be a mechanism for a stranger things killer. It surely must be a Demogorgon.

  • @Spiritbx said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/566595#Comment_566595

    So it will be looped by survivors until all gens are done and its power will be nerfed into uselessness, got it. :P

    Although it's likely, let's think about the positive of such a cool looking creature in the game opening the doors for more possibilites.

  • @SunderMun So in Season 1 the show takes place in 1980 (She is 12 Years old), in Season 3 the show takes place in 1985 (She is now 17).

    You can search it up. Actually the show tells you what year it is in the first episode.

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    @SunderMun So in Season 1 the show takes place in 1980 (She is 12 Years old), in Season 3 the show takes place in 1985 (She is now 17).

    You can search it up. Actually the show tells you what year it is in the first episode.

    In that case she would either be 15 or 16; its 1984.


    However you're wrong - season 1 begins in 1983 and there's not much of a timegap between seasons 1 and 2. Season 3 is explicitly stated as 6 months later at the start, too.


    nevermind, season 3 is 1985, I got confused since the beginning before it skips 6 months is actually in 1984, but the first season is definitely november 1983. 2 years later would make her most likely 14.

  • I only started watching Stranger Things like 4 days ago. Since then I've seen EVERYTHING and I would consider myself a superfan. If anyone suggests anything dumb (something I don't agree with) I will send you back to the 80s for good.

  • I dunno.... I´d rather have Netflix produce a DbD TV Show than DbD adding a Demogorgon to the game wich doesn´t fit in as a killer, because all DbD Killers are or once were human... no beasts

  • If it is then mmmmm, I can smell a broken survivor perk again

  • @MrsPiggyIsSoSneaky said:

    If it is then mmmmm, I can smell a broken survivor perk again

    Calling it.

    "Remaining outside of the killer's TR for 10 seconds grants a token. Each token gives you an additional hook state. Once you escape through the exit gates, your aura is revealed for the Killer for the rest of the match."

  • @PigNRun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/569061#Comment_569061

    Calling it.

    "Remaining outside of the killer's TR for 10 seconds grants a token. Each token gives you an additional hook state. Once you escape through the exit gates, your aura is revealed for the Killer for the rest of the match."

    You can have a total of 10 tokens per match. You forgot that part-

    /s

  • @PigNRun I have a Steve "The Hair" Harrington Perk Idea.

    "You fight, cause you ain't no mommas b1tch. For taking 1 hit, you get out your bat that has nails in it. If you hit the killer, he/she fuck1ng dies."

    "You can swing this bat endlessly, and can even kill your team mates. If you kill all your team mates, and killer, you gain ten-trillion bloodpoints."

  • @Okapi said:

    I'd rather the survivor be Steve Harrington and not Hopper. I want him in his Chip's Ahoy costume. Booty shorts and all. A lot of people want Barb. I think she would be okay. Steve would have better cosmetics.

    But it's most likely going to be Hopper considering he was the one Netflix put in Fortnite.

    Steve in the sailor outfit would rock. Barb was too small of a character to warrant a place in DBD. I like Hopper. I'd be okay with Hopper. But it feels like between Bill and Jeff that type of character is already represented.

  • Everyone talking about "Scoops Ahoy" Steve, but no one talkin about Sunglasses Steve. Don't get me wrong, Scoops Ahoy is a must, but this is pretty good also.

    Stevey.png


    tumblrozw3oz0tgD1vl7x77o11280.png tumblrozw3oz0tgD1vl7x77o11280.png


  • @Kenshin said:

    is this thing even a human? it looks like a monster. bhvr is only doing human killers tho

    I can't say for sure, but I believe I heard them say "humanoid," so I guess it gives some leeway? The Demogorgon has limbs and such, so I'm sure they can do animations that'll work out between itself and survivors.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    It does sound similar and that demogorgon thing looks scary as hell. I have ti admit I don't know anything about stranger things, though. Anyone know whar kind of "abilities" that thing has?

    it can smell blood and and has super strength, a telepathic link with eleven to an extent, but maybe it would be able to do things with survivor telepathically. But I got no good guess on what it would be


  • @AshleyWB said:

    I only started watching Stranger Things like 4 days ago. Since then I've seen EVERYTHING and I would consider myself a superfan. If anyone suggests anything dumb (something I don't agree with) I will send you back to the 80s for good.

    tumblr_inline_oymydzKQHi1rjchpf_540.gif
  • For those of you saying Eleven in Stranger Things is 17, she's only 14. Idk where you got your info, but season three only takes place 9 months after season 2.


    Anyway, if Stranger Things does end up being a chapter, the demigorgon would definitely be the killer. And the survivor would most likely be one of the following, Hopper, Joyce, or Steve.

  • Remember the sounds back that we thought might be pinhead, then it could be GhostFace? No, I put my bets on this extreme sound a like. Just hear it for yourself!


  • I feel like the demogoron would be the killer and the survivor would be officer hopp or maybe Judy byers, now the main part of this is the ability of the demogorgon and the map.

    I feel like the demogorgon would sorta take after Freddy in someway, being able to bring people into the upside down. and we can eliminate traps cause the demogorgon is a hunter /animal so a.k.a predator, in a way maybe since the upside down is poisonous to humans it could be like the plague, with a timer until the survivor becomes a one shot or maybe even like clown the more they stay in the upside down the more slower their action skills become, maybe even combine both the plague and the clowns ability.

    now the map, I feel like the map would be either the facility in the first season, or the byers residence along with a bit of the forest in the map aswell, or maybe the mall in the third season, or even mikes house.

  • @Kenshin said:

    is this thing even a human? it looks like a monster. bhvr is only doing human killers tho

    @Kenshin

    Humanoid killers, not human killers.


    If it has a lot of features of a human such as arms and legs (standing on its legs), then that's a green flag.

  • I don't really see why people aren't mentioning Joyce. She's such a more important character and she is badass. All I see is fanboying over the ice cream guy who has like 20 lines in 3 seasons.

  • A really outside of the box survivor option from stranger things would be Murray Bauman. You know that American conspiracy theorist. He has a strong ongoing storyline going on through season 3 and it's definitely gonna continue.

    He will definitely be a big character next season and I would actually think he would be a fun option if not Joyce, hopper, or Nancy.

  • Honestly if we do get a ST chapter I'm rooting for Steve to be the survivor still.

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/566987#Comment_566987

    @Kenshin

    Humanoid killers, not human killers.

    If it has a lot of features of a human such as arms and legs (standing on its legs), then that's a green flag.

    but every single killer is/was a human before. that thing doesnt look like that.

  • @Kenshin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/579471#Comment_579471

    but every single killer is/was a human before. that thing doesnt look like that.

    Every single killer so far.

1 2 ›