Does anyone like any of the Hillbilly cosmetics?

I actually think his default skin is the best. The others (davey crockett, ranger etc) seem a little goofy. Whilst being unique and detailed, they're not my cup of tea. Facial hair just doesn't suit his mangled face. I think Hillbilly is in desperate need of a good horrific skin.

Comments

  • His hallowing skin is the only good one,Imo.

  • The default is actually his creepiest.

    That boy scouts one looks comical.

  • @Andreyu44 said:

    His hallowing skin is the only good one,Imo.

    I agree that is a good one (I went for Wraith for that event).

  • I like the Hallowed Blight one, and the Park Ranger one a bunch

  • I like the Hallowed Blight one a lot.

    I think overall Billy might have the worst skins in the game though.

  • Blight, The rabbit pants one and the park ranger are cool ones imo.

    My favorite billy cosmetic is the Pro-Pain hammer but that can't be earned anymore.

  • Are you guys saying you don't like trucker Billy? Shame.

    Also, the torso part of his rabbit hunting skin is really good too.

  • *HALLOWEEN

    I cant edit my post

  • Billy is a sexy boi

  • Blight and Boy Scout.

  • his p3 is my favourite killer p3

    i like most of his cosmetics because he's a cutie

    the only one i don't like is the blight skin, ew

  • I don't dislike them. But I certianly am not paying 10 bucks for any of them.

  • Only his prestige and hollowed blight legs. Others are just weird.

  • I dislike any cosmetic that is purely comedic. Cause, y'know, horror and all that.... I know it's an action game, leave me alone. -_-

    That said, Wraith's new cosmetic is very well done.

  • I think most of them look the same

  • I do have fun rocking Davey Crockett. Love the beard.

  • None of the new ones no.

    I only like the halloween one. Rest are just comedic and ugly.

  • He has some solid pants, though. I also really enjoy his "rifle" weapons.

  • hollowed and prestige. Any thing else is not my taste honestly

  • You don't like dead bunnies flopping around on your belt?... To me, that is one of the best cosmetics out there in the game.

  • The first time i saw the little teaser for the cosmetics that showcased the outfit with the dead bunnies hanging from his belt while he was running, I immediately thought:

    "Damn right he's running! Shape's gonna be pissed when he finds out Billy's been raiding his add-on's!"

    Ever since, that's been one of my favorite cosmetics.

  • I dont like any of his Skins, I went for one of the Default Skins and once I have him at P3, I will use the P3 Skin.

    Hillbilly is basically the Killer who gets all the "Joke"-Skins.

  • My favorite one is the scarecrow. Makes him look like a real farmboy.

    I don't like any of the ones in the store.

  • I like the Cowboy and the Scarecrow tops from the Bloodstained Sack DLC. From the new ones I only really like the Hallowed Blight Hammer and the pants with dead rabbits dangling from it.

  • I use the scarecrow one along with the propane tank. Like to pretend I'm Hank Hill.

  • I like the blue jacket and hat.

    All his pants are boring though.

    No Chainsaw skins either, sad.

  • Auto Repair is a good one IMO, but I agree his others are sub par. He could use a skin that changes his weapon from more then just a wooden stick.