You Get a Chance to add 1 NON-HUMAN Killer Into The Game. Who/What is it?

You Get a Chance to add 1 NON-HUMAN Killer Into The Game. Who/What is it? There are no restrictions other than he/she/it MUST NOT be human. Lets see what you got!

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I forgot the name of it, but I'd like to see the alien from the game "Alien Isolation" come to Dead by Daylight.

  • Chucky, obviously(original Chucky). His maniacal laughter must be included though. Then again, Chucky is technically human. Just trapped in a doll.

  • @NMCKE said:

    I forgot the name of it, but I'd like to see the alien from the game "Alien Isolation" come to Dead by Daylight.

    The Xenomorph? Tbh, I'd pay a good price for a Xenomorph killer.

  • @Atrushan88 said:

    Chucky, obviously(original Chucky). His maniacal laughter must be included though. Then again, Chucky is technically human. Just trapped in a doll.

    It completely flew over my head that he isn't human! I'd love to see Chucky in the game one day (that is if he can reach the hooks...).

  • @NightmareReborn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/560062#Comment_560062

    The Xenomorph? Tbh, I'd pay a good price for a Xenomorph killer.

    Yes, I knew it started with a "X" but I wasn't sure how to spell it.


    If it was to be a feature in DBD, I'd like it to have a power that involves more hiding on the survivors' side. Just like in the game.

  • This content has been removed.
  • Paarthurnax wants revenge >:v

  • Either a Xenomorph or a Predator.

  • @NightmareReborn Well he IS human, just a human trapped in a doll's body because of voodoo magic he used to escape the police, iirc. As for the hook problem, yeah I thought of that. Originally I made it where he could summon a hook in my idea, with his power, but it required considerable time and could be interrupted with flashlights(similar to carrying survivors). But another possibility is he could also drag survivors by their feet and the hook could have a sort of pull out thing(like draw string on the hook or something). It'd require new animations for the hook but I think it'd be kinda cool seeing Chucky jumping up, pulling the hook down and hooking survivors, then the hook snapping back into position while drawing survivors into it.

  • Predator. Imagine walking on walls to avoid pallets. Being able to track injured survivors with your keen sense of smell and sound.

  • Purple Slimy Meteor from Maniac Mansion!

  • A werewolf (picture below for style of appearance) - chase specialist that starts in a more human-ish form. Killer builds rage over the course of a match - engaging in chases, being stunned, blinded, breaking pallets, and hitting survivors fills up a meter. Once the meter is full, the player can opt to transform into their bestial form, gaining massive buffs across the board to movement speed and all action speeds - gains a new charge attack that immediately puts hit survivors into the dying state.

    werewolf-02.jpg


  • Hands down the Xenomorph

  • 09[1].jpg

    One of these guys from Clash of the titans. Although I guess that technically they are sort of human

  • i-am-bread.jpg

    This loaf of bread. Never have I ever wanted to destroy something as much in my life. The most rage inducing game I've ever played.

    If you have ever played the game you'll understand.

  • A Wendigo with build in Devour Hope as his power. 6 hooks for exposed and 8 for killing and each hook increases his movement speed +1% to a max of 4-6%.

    He would be a sucky m1 killer for the first 6 hooks, then suddenly he transforms into a monster.

  • Either Werewolf or Wendigo

    I always liked those two monsters

  • Maybe something from Binding of Isaac.

    Enough disgusting ######### in that game.

  • I'd love to get the alien from "The Thing". ๐Ÿ˜

    But i'm aware it would be way too hard to put in, especially its parasite/imitation behavior. ๐Ÿ˜…

  • him

    image.png

    or them as survs

    image.png

    and that is the killer from rick and morty chapter

    image.png


  • image.png

    They have extremely strong tentacles in their mouth, which are used to attack their victims.

    They are also invisible to normal people, only their shadow can be seen.

    Although they are not very strong, they can break doors and shatter wooden walls. They rely on their invisibility to sneak upon their prey and suddenly attack her, reveling themselves in process.

    Or slenderman.

    I just want something humanoid and monstrous.

  • Oh, i might want the monster from Cloverfield.

    You'll be gigantic, but i bet you could still get pallet-stunned. ๐Ÿคฃ

  • @JAWS_BDSM said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/429/SYI56IHBUD0X.png

    They have extremely strong tentacles in their mouth, which are used to attack their victims.

    They are also invisible to normal people, only their shadow can be seen.

    Although they are not very strong, they can break doors and shatter wooden walls. They rely on their invisibility to sneak upon their prey and suddenly attack her, reveling themselves in process.

    Or slenderman.

    I just want something humanoid and monstrous.

    Mhm, which movie is this from?

  • The truck from Maximum Overdrive. or Pumpkinhead.

  • Pumpkinhead for sure.

  • The shark from Jaws

  • the-predator-movie-image.jpg

    ULTIMATE KILLER! Prove me wrong!

    He would definitely break the game tho. He would always see your body heat,No one could hide anywhere on the map, and he'd just blast you in any chase or snipe you on a gen...Lmao

  • Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children.

    The movie and book weren`t perfect, but that creatures are awesome.

    You should also listen to movie`s OSTs. They are awesome, especially

    "Barron`s experiment" "Hollow attack"

  • @JAWS_BDSM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/560265#Comment_560265

    Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children.

    The movie and book weren`t perfect, but that creatures are awesome.

    You should also listen to movie`s OSTs. They are awesome, especially

    "Barron`s experiment" "Hollow attack"

    Ohh interesting. Will need to see it. Almost forgot about it since i saw the trailers! ๐Ÿ˜…

  • My goldendoodle, Denny.

  • You Get a Chance to add 1 NON-HUMAN Killer Into The Game. Who/What is it? There are no restrictions other than he/she/it MUST NOT be human.
    image.png



  • The Trickster (As always, ability and perk numbers are presented in tier 1/2/3 order.)


    This is one I made. I thought it was pretty interesting idea.

  • This is who substitutes for your uncle when he can't hide in your closet.

  • I dunno, just like a normal ass frog.

  • The Xenomorph, but only if we also got Ellen Riply as the survivor, and the Nostromo as the map

  • @NMCKE said:

    I forgot the name of it, but I'd like to see the alien from the game "Alien Isolation" come to Dead by Daylight.

    Their called Xenomorphs, and I agree 100%.

  • The Crawler

    This killer was supposed to be an actual thing back in 2016. It would be able to crawl up walls and ambush survivors from the top of structures, walls, etc. I would lose my sh*t if this killer ever got released because the concept in my opinion is so cool.