EXTEND THE EVENT AND DOUBLE BP PLEASE

Hi

please consider extending the event,

Ive wasted 500000 BP on saviours and got no gateau, all i got was a party cracker.

So i used 500000 on a killer and got loads of Gateau's, but in 4 hours ive only had one game as killer.

If i play savivour all i get is games, but i spent 500k BP for gateau and got none at all, not even one on the bloodweb.


Now i have 14 gateau with killer and only had 1 game in 4 hours, thats 4 hours of event wasted, not including yesterday or day before as they were just as worse, please extend

Comments

  • Everyone who dislikes this supports the Ghostface nerf.

  • @Nick

    What did you smoke.

  • @Nick said:

    Raaaawr! Do what I say! Raaaaaaaaaawr

    Dude #########. They asked nicely to have the event extended. How does that deserve mockery?

  • Yes, please. It's always nice to see more bloodpoints <3

  • LhCQRMf.png

    I'm sure I'm not the only one who has done it already, even with upwards of 10min queue times, playing solely GF since I bought him. I still have 20+ cakes left to use to farm up BP to spend on survivors (though I have no intention of doing so).The event was plenty long enough with enough people popping cakes to get one major goal accomplished that you can set for yourself, such as P3 a killer/survivor.

    If you failed to do that, you're doing it wrong.


    EDIT:

    @poeticjustice said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/537924#Comment_537924

    funny as i usually scream this in your mums ears as we make love

    Well that didn't take long for the jail to show up.

  • @Sythalin said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/889/AEIKFLCNI5WC.png

    I'm sure I'm not the only one who has done it already, even with upwards of 10min queue times, playing solely GF since I bought him. I still have 20+ cakes left to use to farm up BP to spend on survivors (though I have no intention of doing so).The event was plenty long enough with enough people popping cakes to get one major goal accomplished that you can set for yourself, such as P3 a killer/survivor.

    If you failed to do that, you're doing it wrong.

    People have lives besides DbD. The killer came out 2 days ago... guess I did it wrong because I didn’t take two days off work to play a game \o/

  • @Gorgonia said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/537972#Comment_537972

    People have lives besides DbD. The killer came out 2 days ago... guess I did it wrong because I didn’t take two days off work to play a game \o/

    This <3

  • @Sythalin said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/889/AEIKFLCNI5WC.png

    I'm sure I'm not the only one who has done it already, even with upwards of 10min queue times, playing solely GF since I bought him. I still have 20+ cakes left to use to farm up BP to spend on survivors (though I have no intention of doing so).The event was plenty long enough with enough people popping cakes to get one major goal accomplished that you can set for yourself, such as P3 a killer/survivor.

    If you failed to do that, you're doing it wrong.

    RNFetchBlobTmp_f55q8qcw3tlgjskabyh017.jpg

    I managed to p3 my ghostface too, unfortunately I didn't save up before p3'ing

  • @poeticjustice

    You can still use the event offerings after the event because they don’t spawn anything. So don’t worry about being able to use them all.

  • I spent most the time looking at my character in the lobby, I even got kicked out of my own lobby!

  • @Gorgonia said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/537972#Comment_537972

    People have lives besides DbD. The killer came out 2 days ago... guess I did it wrong because I didn’t take two days off work to play a game \o/

    I can come in and say I work 50 hours a week, have a fiance that requires my attention, work around the house that needs my attention.... ya know life but yet I've still found quite a bite of time to play the game quite a bit to make use of the "events" sooo...... I feel 2 weeks is long enough for an event.... it ain't even like theres anything to truly work for anyways in this event.... I want my bragging rights darn it!! Lol

  • @Redd said:

    @poeticjustice

    You can still use the event offerings after the event because they don’t spawn anything. So don’t worry about being able to use them all.

    dont think you get it, ive not got one gateau for any saviviors, so had to choose killer, and ive had one bloody game in 4 hours, the ques are ages, ppl keep quiting lobbys and start again.

  • Even further? jesus christ no, many people managed to P3 ghost boi in that time, just imagine what would happen if it was to go any further at this point

  • You do know there will be other events in the future?

  • @Bravo0413 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/537988#Comment_537988

    I can come in and say I work 50 hours a week, have a fiance that requires my attention, work around the house that needs my attention.... ya know life but yet I've still found quite a bite of time to play the game quite a bit to make use of the "events" sooo...... I feel 2 weeks is long enough for an event.... it ain't even like theres anything to truly work for anyways in this event.... I want my bragging rights darn it!! Lol

    Even if you took advantage of the event, the bp cap is 1 million. That would take your newly acquired gf to lvl37-38 on day 1 (June 18). Being p3 before today requires a lot of gaming.

  • i work 15 hours a day monday to saturday as i work on films, since we are bragging about having spare time to ps ghostface

    @Bravo0413 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/537988#Comment_537988

    I can come in and say I work 50 hours a week, have a fiance that requires my attention, work around the house that needs my attention.... ya know life but yet I've still found quite a bite of time to play the game quite a bit to make use of the "events" sooo...... I feel 2 weeks is long enough for an event.... it ain't even like theres anything to truly work for anyways in this event.... I want my bragging rights darn it!! Lol


  • Oh god please don't extend it 😂

  • tenor (8).gif

    Let it end, there be another one.

  • I happened to go on vacation the day the event and GF dropped.





    *sigh*

  • @poeticjustice said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/537997#Comment_537997

    dont think you get it, ive not got one gateau for any saviviors, so had to choose killer, and ive had one bloody game in 4 hours, the ques are ages, ppl keep quiting lobbys and start again.

    i was saying you could play killer after the event.

  • wow while waiting 30 mins for "searching for a match" i purchased BP with my shards, 150k per perk i already had so 600k total...... speant them all in the bloodweb for a savivior........ all 600k and all i got was one gateau, meanwhile killers get like 2 gateaus each bloodeb level, this is BS

  • I think we should equalise the spawn of the gateaux among survivors and killers and then get another 24 hours of blood hunt, let's do this!!

    @Peanits

  • People not wanting the event extended...something I'll never understand. Must be horrible getting more bps, smh!

  • @Gorgonia said:

    I see the kind of person you are. Bagging fries people probably have more decency than you. Byez

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/538012#Comment_538012

    You telled him buddy <3

  • @AIG1992 said:

    People not wanting the event extended...something I'll never understand. Must be horrible getting more bps, smh!

    It does also extend queue times for people playing killer, to be fair. Generally when there's double bloodpoints (or a bunch of bloodpoint offerings flying around), people switch to killer to maximize their bloodpoint gains. It ends up being counterproductive in the end since so many people are queuing as killer so there's not enough survivors to fill their lobbies, making them wait around for 10-20 minutes (sometimes more). They would be better off switching to survivor and getting double the games in the same amount of time, even if they earn a little less per game.

    But it is understandable. Some people do not care about the points and just want to play the game.

  • @AIG1992 said:

    People not wanting the event extended...something I'll never understand. Must be horrible getting more bps, smh!

    It brings out the worst in people. Sometimes double bp ends up being less than what I usually make a game normally because of prevalent tunneling/camping. Or because I get mori'd since people love to use them during events.

  • @Gorgonia said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/538027#Comment_538027

    Even if you took advantage of the event, the bp cap is 1 million. That would take your newly acquired gf to lvl37-38 on day 1 (June 18). Being p3 before today requires a lot of gaming.

    Why would you want to p3 him in 1 day when you have 2 weeks and most likely will be able to p3 him well before the event ends anyways?? ......

  • @DBDbuildsYT said:

    I think we should equalise the spawn of the gateaux among survivors and killers and then get another 24 hours of blood hunt, let's do this!!

    @Peanits

    wish people and Behaviour would understand this that


    "spawn of the gateaux among survivors and killers"

    600k spent on BP for survivor and only 1 Gateau

    Meanwhile Killer spends 30k each time and gets 2 Gateaus

    after 600k spoints spent survivor gets 1 gateau and killer gets like 20-40 odd

    hence why the lobby wait is ages as everyone playing killers as they getting all the gateaus


    mean while surviviors getting a rubbish party cracker

  • @poeticjustice so your saying you have enough time to play too... well I guess since you can play even with 15 hour work days I guess that's evidence enough that's theres no reason to extend a pointless event (asides for earn as much BP as possible)

  • Although more is the merrier it hurts the killer too beings there are less caked stacked and you benefit from the killers also so I wouldn't call it unfair. It probably is a prestiged character issue because I had a decent amount of games with three or four cakes being brought in.

  • @Pike_Trickfoot said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/538112#Comment_538112

    It brings out the worst in people. Sometimes double bp ends up being less than what I usually make a game normally because of prevalent tunneling/camping. Or because I get mori'd since people love to use them during events.

    events makes people go ballistic

  • @Peanits something that really makes it worse is Gateaus spawning like crazy for killers (2 per bloodweb) and almost none for survivors.

    Like, what's the incentive for playing survivor then?

  • The spawn is probably the compensation for survivors getting the cracker-things. Killers only get the cakes. And you know, the cake affects everyone so someone besides the killer gets the benefit.

  • @pjusticedoublebanned said:

    @Peanits stop banning me

    You broke rules, they’re allowed to ban you.

  • they already extended it

    i'd love for more days of it but queues going back to normal would also be nice

    i feel like bhvr really spoiled us with this event lol so asking for more just doesn't feel right

  • @Peanits said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/538112#Comment_538112

    It does also extend queue times for people playing killer, to be fair. Generally when there's double bloodpoints (or a bunch of bloodpoint offerings flying around), people switch to killer to maximize their bloodpoint gains. It ends up being counterproductive in the end since so many people are queuing as killer so there's not enough survivors to fill their lobbies, making them wait around for 10-20 minutes (sometimes more). They would be better off switching to survivor and getting double the games in the same amount of time, even if they earn a little less per game.

    But it is understandable. Some people do not care about the points and just want to play the game.

    This could all be fixed if only survivors got bp like killers do :P