22, feel like it’s a good average looking at this thread. I’m not surprised by the distribution of ages though it’s actually pretty cool there’s a range
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’m 20....
I'm 19 too.
31 i am old.....for a woman! lol
I'm 14
If I took every digit in my birthyear and added them to together, the outcome would be 27.
21
49
26
@drunky26 19
Well I wanted Monty Mole to be the next survivor so...old.
15
Jesus.
@TreemanXD - Wise beyond your years.
Mushwin at 15 was a good lil innocent.
32 but look younger cuz eye-za man!
22, feel like it’s a good average looking at this thread. I’m not surprised by the distribution of ages though it’s actually pretty cool there’s a range
I am 21, even tho i can act like i'm 15 when i fail to keep my calm for whatever reason.
18, my birthday was like a month ago so yeehaw
1989 or 1998
Correct?
No need to answer.
14
14, will be 15 in like 2 months tho!!! :D
16
17
25
1980 baby!
(38)
=XD
And I thought this forum would only consist of < 20 lol. I am 19 by myself
19
20
I remember when they Froze Walt Disney....does that count?
18
im 20.
12
41 in a few days
@Mushwin I’m innocent-ish.😶
XD
17, and I'm the only person in the world who's capable of laughing. Everyone else is faking it.
18, though I look and sound like I should be two or three years younger.
Does prison time count?
36
30 this year.
53...in body only
Everyone know years in the can are wasted years.
So yes, they count.
what on earth does this even mean
38 quite soon (too soon).
30 😱
8 tomorrow :)
Almost 37...
i'm 38 be 39 in oct.
Soon 20
20 years young.