Just outta curiosity, I wanna know how old people posting here are.
I'll go first.
I'm 19.
I'm 18, since like a week ago
34 [and I actually had to stop and think about it]
17.
18th birthday soon though :3
@Mister_xD happy early birthday! :D
@TreemanXD aww :3 thanks!
<3
@Mister_xD said:@TreemanXD aww :3 thanks!<3
@Mister_xD said:
Youโre welcome:)
@GrootDude said:15
@GrootDude said:
15
@TreemanXD
Your Age + 2
@NMCKE I already knew :P
@GrootDude said:@NMCKE I already knew :P
How? ๐
@NMCKE a conversation you and Poweas had.
@GrootDude said:@NMCKE a conversation you and Poweas had.
Ah, I see hahahaha! You're a spy!
Oh no, you're working for the Entity!
Ysdudbsijfneiduch
20
@NMCKE said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/525354#Comment_525354@TreemanXD Ah, I see hahahaha! You're a spy!Oh no, you're working for the Entity!Ysdudbsijfneiduch
@NMCKE said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/525354#Comment_525354
XD
14.
25, but I feel like I'm 74
@weirdkid5 said:25, but I feel like I'm 74
@weirdkid5 said:
what?? how??
@TreemanXD sort of strange how you read through others conversations ๐
@NMCKE let's delete the evidence! :P
@Poweas I read all the conversations! :P
@GrootDude said:@Poweas I read all the conversations! :P
@TreemanXD I wonder how many other people do :P
You're smart though, but you haven't read all. Unless you stalk me...
You haven't seen mine with HeroiQ HAH! :D
@Poweas darn, you got me.
@Poweas said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/525354#Comment_525354@TreemanXD sort of strange how you read through others conversations ๐
@Poweas said:
@Poweas @TreemanXD
He's a spy, watch out!
Oh no, he's sacrificing me Poweas, run while you still can! Ugh... Stab noises
Udjrhridisbwxhi
@NMCKE said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/528611#Comment_528611@Poweas @TreemanXD He's a spy, watch out!Oh no, he's sacrificing me Poweas, run while you still can! Ugh... Stab noisesUdjrhridisbwxhi
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/528611#Comment_528611
evil laughter >:3
I will be 15 next Sunday.
@yes said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/526891#Comment_526891what?? how??
@yes said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/526891#Comment_526891
Sometimes life gets the better of us.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm 18, since like a week ago
34 [and I actually had to stop and think about it]
17.
18th birthday soon though :3
@Mister_xD happy early birthday! :D
@TreemanXD aww :3 thanks!
<3
Youโre welcome:)
@TreemanXD
Your Age + 2
@NMCKE I already knew :P
@TreemanXD
How? ๐
@NMCKE a conversation you and Poweas had.
@TreemanXD
Ah, I see hahahaha! You're a spy!
Oh no, you're working for the Entity!
Ysdudbsijfneiduch
20
XD
14.
25, but I feel like I'm 74
what?? how??
@TreemanXD sort of strange how you read through others conversations ๐
@NMCKE let's delete the evidence! :P
@Poweas I read all the conversations! :P
@TreemanXD I wonder how many other people do :P
You're smart though, but you haven't read all. Unless you stalk me...
You haven't seen mine with HeroiQ HAH! :D
@Poweas darn, you got me.
@Poweas @TreemanXD
He's a spy, watch out!
Oh no, he's sacrificing me Poweas, run while you still can! Ugh... Stab noises
Udjrhridisbwxhi
evil laughter >:3
I will be 15 next Sunday.
Sometimes life gets the better of us.