My Killer Tier List (Killer Main with 1k hours)

EDIT: THIS TIER LIST IS SCUFFED AS HELL. THIS IS EMBARASSING, PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN OLDER ME. GOD IT'S SO BAD IM SORRY!!!!


Hello everyone, as you see by the title I'm gonna make a tier list for the Killer side. Feel free to comment your opinions, as I would like to see what you all think.

Keep in mind this comes from my experience alone. I have played all killers for a good while.


1) The Nurse - Really no need for explaining this one. Nurse has been the top dog for a while, and now that she's not as much of a buggy mess she's even more capable. She has everything: anti-loop mechanics, consistent and fast traveling speed (via blinks), the ability to end chases fast and very good map pressure. She has two counters: stealth and mind-games. The latter can be improved upon, as I don't think mind-games really has a skill cap. That's what makes Nurse so powerful, is that you can keep learning and learning. Although, maps like Rotten Fields and Treatment Theatre are your downfall.

2) The Hillbilly - This one is usually interchanged with The Huntress or any other high-tier killer, but Hillbilly is a lot more consistent and has a higher potential to do well. When it comes to map pressure, this is the killer for it. He is really easy to pick up, and hard to master. You can cross the map in seconds, with speed incomparable to other Killers. He can also instadown with his chainsaw. A very powerful and versatile ability. One of my personal favorites, too.

3) The Shape - This was a tough one. However, I have to give it to good 'ol Mikey. He also has a very versatile power. Lowered terror radius, good movement speed, and an instadown. While he lacks the ability to combat loops, open loops can make his ability stronger. Tier III really carries his power, as he retains his 115% movement speed, extends his lunge, gives all survivors the Exposed status effect, and increases his vault speed all at the cost of a normal Killer's terror radius.

4) The Huntress - A very deadly killer in the right hands, Huntress is considered to be one of the best Killers. Within the top 3 for some people. However, I put her below Shape because of a few reasons. The decreased movement speed is a major downside, however its hardly a price to pay for extending your damage to an almost infinite range. She has a lot of counterplay though: melee range hatchet throws are hard to hit, locker refills forces chase stops, turning corners is an effective way to render her power useless, etc. Her power is very, very powerful, but the downsides balance her to be probably the most balanced Killer in the game. Her map pressure lacks due to her movement speed reduction, but in the right hands it could be even better than average Killers with the hatchet throws.

5) The Clown - The definitive anti-loop Killer. Nothing really special about him, except he stops loops like a #########. He isn't as good as spreading damage like the Killers above, but he is definitely good at ending chases quickly. His lack of map pressure and his reload time really prevent him from being higher on the list, but he is also one of my personal favorites.

6) The Hag - The map pressure queen. Though it takes some smart setup, no other killer can traverse the map as fast as Hag can. A Killer capable of an almost impenetrable defense. Her slow movement speed doesn't matter if you can instantly teleport. Doesn't have to reload her traps, too.

7) The Plague - The newest of the bunch, Plague was definitely not a disappointment. Her primary power dominates one thing better than any other killer could dream of: stopping altruism. Her disease can spread by unhooks, touching to heal, working on the same gen, etc. She also has an easy to aim Huntress-like power with her secondary power: Corrupt Purge. Her map pressure is decent, vomiting on gens helps a little but not for too long.

8) The Spirit - Another hard to master Killer, the Spirit is an interesting one. Its a lot more mind-game central, like Nurse. However, I feel its a lot more chance based than most Killers. You really have to guess which side of the pallet survivors are on, or guess where they're going, etc. It can be deduced by mind-games, though. Her map pressure is decent, with the ability to speed up your already slow movement speed. But I personally wouldn't waste the power on moving around.

9) The Doctor - One of the most interesting Killers. Probably the most add-on dependent, too. He also specializes in one category: finding survivors. No other killer can find survivors like the Doctor can. He does have some chase-stopping potential with his Treatment Mode, but its mostly stopped from the transition time from Treatment to Punishment.

10) The Pig - A very good Killer at slowing the game down to a crawl. Her traps aren't as lethal as I would like, but they accomplish the job of keeping survivors off generators. Her stealth and ambush attack are alright, but nothing mind-blowing. She doesn't really have any loop preventing potential.

11) The Trapper - Can dominate with the right setup, however, that setup is very chance based and can actually lose you the game if you're not careful. Better than he used to be, and can be very good at defense. Trapping loops and windows are your best bet, but looking down is probably the ultimate counter. My first main <33

12) The Wraith - A lot better than he used to be. No real loop preventing potential, and very add-on dependent. However, some fun strategies have come out of his add-on changes. Like the bodyblock Wraith using both Windstorms, or the stealthy Wraith with the Coxcomb Clapper. Has some interesting strategies, like taking advantage of his bell that starts ringing halfway through the uncloak time, but overall very bland and not very powerful.

13) The Legion - I have some personal grievances with this one. Very, very unfun upon release. However, his new patch made him healthier for the game at the cost of less effectivity. Deep Wounds are very uninteresting, though the only real thing I can give it props for is keeping survivors off generators due to the mending time. Being able to vault pallets and windows is useless because you can only apply deep wounds during that phase, and you get stunned when you deactivate Feral Frenzy.

14) The Cannibal - Probably the most opinionated on this list, but in my opinion Leatherface is terrible. He can instadown, yes. He can break pallets, yes. But his range is so short any smart survivor can just get out of his range easily. Bumping penalties, while I love the reference to the movie, only add to the riskyness of using his chainsaw. He dominates in the basement, and is the king of camping. He is the only killer capable of downing multiple survivors in one attack. Its just so underwhelming. His range is way too short and he is very ineffective in tight areas.

15) The Nightmare - No arguing about this one, really. His power is more of a detriment than a useful ability. Aura-reading and progression slowing is great and all, but you can only attack when survivors are in the Dream World. It takes 7 seconds to transition into the dream world, plenty of time to find cover. And its so easy to get out of. Overall, they murdered my Freddy-boi. I was so hyped for this one. (HIS REWORK IS COMING SOON, THOUGH. HELL YEAH!)

Comments

  • @Tohmo said:

    Why are you guys so set on proving me wrong every post? Jesus Christ

    @almondbutter it's not that, we just don't agree with you overrating Billy.

  • @TKTK said:

    Based on all these tier list i think pig is very underrated

    So i retract my statement gen rush defeats any pressure her traps had cause they can leave with the traps on there heads

    To be fair, a Survivor can only leave with Traps on their head if the Trap was put on after the Exit Gates were powered. If the Trap is actually active (maybe because they had one already on when the last Gen popped), then they cannot. That being said, I do think that gen rushing as fast as you can to neutralize as many of her Traps as possible is an issue for the Killer who's supposed to be able to slow the game down.

  • Spirit on #8? What kind of madness is this? :P

    No seriously, she is #2 or maybe #3 on some maps but definitly not below

  • How they have killed my main, my burned boi freedy :((((((((((

    But its rework time

    image.png


  • Plague is high low-tier in my opinion. Competent Survivors will simply not cleanse, reducing her to a 115% M1 Killer. That said, she is pretty devastating once the Survivors do start to cleanse but that's pretty rare in the games I've seen (Rank 1 Survivor and Rank 5 Killer) but that could be said for any Killer.

  • @Blueberry said:

    Is this your personal list based on your skill with them or how powerful you think they are in general?

    If it is a personal list based on your personal skill with them alright that's fair. If it's how powerful you think they actually are in general, then I think you're way off on a lot of these.


    This

  • Spirit 8th spot.


    You've got no idea what you're talking about buddy.

  • image.png

    This is my list.

    S Tier: High mobility, high pressure, and skill dependent.

    A Tier: "High mobility", decent pressure, not as skill dependent, but not brain dead

    B Tier: High pressure, decent mobility, Average skill cap

    C Tier: Average mobility, Average Pressure, Average Skill cap

    D Tier: Low pressure, Average mobility, low skill (Seriously, you're not thinking much here)

    F Tier: Decent Mobility, Questionable Pressure, average skill cap

  • @ReikoMori said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/052/VTTDEB6EGZMC.png

    This is my list.

    S Tier: High mobility, high pressure, and skill dependent.

    A Tier: "High mobility", decent pressure, not as skill dependent, but not brain dead

    B Tier: High pressure, decent mobility, Average skill cap

    C Tier: Average mobility, Average Pressure, Average Skill cap

    D Tier: Low pressure, Average mobility, low skill (Seriously, you're not thinking much here)

    F Tier: Decent Mobility, Questionable Pressure, average skill cap

    @ReikoMori everytime I see ur name, I think of Another XD.

    Billy and Hag have better pressure than Nurse and Spirit FYI also just as skilled. That's my opinion though.

  • @Poweas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/497842#Comment_497842

    @ReikoMori everytime I see ur name, I think of Another XD.

    Billy and Hag have better pressure than Nurse and Spirit FYI also just as skilled. That's my opinion though.

    Billy has to fight the map a bit more than Nurse and Spirit due even though he creates a ton of pressure through sheer mobility. He gets destroyed by these tiny tile flaws that make terrain fat shame killers. Hag needs her traps to actually work to have pressure and mobility. If you've got a smart survivor with a flashlight or an immersed survivor using Urban she's not going to get the same value out of her traps. As far as skill I ranked the upper tiers more around what was needed most versus whether I though the killer was hard to use. Nurse and Spirit need an incredible amount of spacial awareness to be accurate. The spirit also needs audio awareness which is hard to come by due to the game's sounds being garbage. That does pull the skill cap up a bit.

    BIlly doesn't need a lot of spacial awareness because he's fairly easy to control during his sprint once you get a few games in with him. Not saying you'll snipe survivors, but you can definitely get place to place fine enough map permitting.

    I also didn't put this, but I took into account how destroyed the killer gets on Haddonfield.

  • @ReikoMori where is Plague "Vommy Mommy"?

  • @ReikoMori said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/052/VTTDEB6EGZMC.png

    This is my list.

    S Tier: High mobility, high pressure, and skill dependent.

    A Tier: "High mobility", decent pressure, not as skill dependent, but not brain dead

    B Tier: High pressure, decent mobility, Average skill cap

    C Tier: Average mobility, Average Pressure, Average Skill cap

    D Tier: Low pressure, Average mobility, low skill (Seriously, you're not thinking much here)

    F Tier: Decent Mobility, Questionable Pressure, average skill cap

    Huntress has "Average skill cap", I don't think were playing the same game. Spirit is not the same tier as Nurse and is the most overrated killer in the game.

  • @Gardenia said:

    @ReikoMori where is Plague "Vommy Mommy"?

    In the garbage bin, where she belongs.

  • @Gardenia said:

    @ReikoMori where is Plague "Vommy Mommy"?

    Plague didn't have a picture, but I'd put her in C Tier. Plague's power is designed to have spikes rather than be consistently strong. If survivors don't cleanse you never get those power spikes.

    @Hag.is.Dtier said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/497842#Comment_497842

    Huntress has "Average skill cap", I don't think were playing the same game. Spirit is not the same tier as Nurse and is the most overrated killer in the game.

    You are entitled to your opinion, but I will explain my reasoning for what I said about her. Huntress' power is to throw hatchets. You can get really good at them and make some amazing crossmap snipes, but that isn't standard. It doesn't really take too much skill to learn how to aim once you know where the center of your screen is. If you have an nvidia graphics card you can even use geforce to give you an overlay with a sticker dead center of your screen. After practicing for a while you can turn the overlay off and still mentally understand where the center of your screen is and line up your shots which will most times be much closer and easier than a cross map snipe.

    Overtime you start to understand what you can and can't throw threw. After that she's a m1 killer so not much meat their.

  • When I first started using Freddy I would put one survivor to sleep and then just tunnel him and I would lose constantly. Freddy has taught me the importance of chase abandonment. And the good thing with Freddy is that you can abandon chases a lot easier than you can with other killers as long as you have multiple people to sleep . Let's say I put 3 people to sleep in the beginning because they were all near the same gen like they always are. I can hit one and then see he's running towards a looping jungle gym, so I can turn back around and see one of the other survivors running towards a gen so I abandon that chase and head towards him. Doing this constantly will put yourself all over the map and create a lot of pressure. The more you play with Freddy the better you will get at juggling survivors and knowing when to go for a kill and when to abandon. You don't have to get caught in a loop with Freddy, you can be all over the place.

    I just hope the rework doesn't destroy the way I play with him now. I've spent so much time learning to play with him that I have difficulty ranking up with any other killer.

    Edit: Nurse's calling is a must have perk with Freddy. Since survivors can wake themselves with self heal, Nurse's calling will greatly help counter this by making them easy to find again so you an put them right back to sleep.

  • @Steve0333 said:

    When I first started using Freddy I would put one survivor to sleep and then just tunnel him and I would lose constantly. Freddy has taught me the importance of chase abandonment. And the good thing with Freddy is that you can abandon chases a lot easier than you can with other killers as long as you have multiple people to sleep . Let's say I put 3 people to sleep in the beginning because they were all near the same gen like they always are. I can hit one and then see he's running towards a looping jungle gym, so I can turn back around and see one of the other survivors running towards a gen so I abandon that chase and head towards him. Doing this constantly will put yourself all over the map and create a lot of pressure. The more you play with Freddy the better you will get at juggling survivors and knowing when to go for a kill and when to abandon. You don't have to get caught in a loop with Freddy, you can be all over the place.

    I just hope the rework doesn't destroy the way I play with him now. I've spent so much time learning to play with him that I have difficulty ranking up with any other killer.

    I would say expect a lot of changes to Freddy as right now he's not able to universally play the game with how his power is designed. He's got a strong gimmick, but no way to play the game without his power.

  • @Hag.is.Dtier said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/497842#Comment_497842

    Huntress has "Average skill cap", I don't think were playing the same game. Spirit is not the same tier as Nurse and is the most overrated killer in the game.

    Agreed on the fact that Huntress has a large skill cap. She has the highest learning curve in the game besides The Nurse. She takes a lot of practice to learn to play her really well.

    Spirit had been screwed over by patches with sound bugs and her Father’s Glasses add-on not working, but she isn’t overrated. That would be like saying Nurse is an overrated killer. Spirit is just THAT good that she can easily win. I’m not gonna go into detail but she isn’t overrated. All the praise she gets is for a reason.

  • @Hag.is.Dtier said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/497842#Comment_497842

    Huntress has "Average skill cap", I don't think were playing the same game. Spirit is not the same tier as Nurse and is the most overrated killer in the game.

    @Cursed_hatchet naw, Billy is overrated.

  • @MegMain98 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/498488#Comment_498488

    Agreed on the fact that Huntress has a large skill cap. She has the highest learning curve in the game besides The Nurse. She takes a lot of practice to learn to play her really well.

    Spirit had been screwed over by patches with sound bugs and her Father’s Glasses add-on not working, but she isn’t overrated. That would be like saying Nurse is an overrated killer. Spirit is just THAT good that she can easily win. I’m not gonna go into detail but she isn’t overrated. All the praise she gets is for a reason.

    She is overrated. All I see from people who claim Spirit is top tier are Spirit games against predictable survivors who don't know how to counter a killer that can't see them. Is it so hard to make fake stratch marks or juke her? Not really. Plus I run spine chill and iron will so I laugh when I get spirit as survivor. You can't compare Spirit to the Nurse, she's in her own godhood that the other killers can only dream of becoming. Also Spirits sounds are stupid and Annoying.

    WWWWAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

  • @Hag.is.Dtier said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/499263#Comment_499263

    She is overrated. All I see from people who claim Spirit is top tier are Spirit games against predictable survivors who don't know how to counter a killer that can't see them. Is it so hard to make fake stratch marks or juke her? Not really. Plus I run spine chill and iron will so I laugh when I get spirit as survivor. You can't compare Spirit to the Nurse, she's in her own godhood that the other killers can only dream of becoming. Also Spirits sounds are stupid and Annoying.

    WWWWAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

    Even with Spine Chill and Iron Will, Spirit cam track with scratch marks and footsteps. It isn’t impossible. I personally breath a sign of relief when I get a Huntress on any map that isn’t MacMillan and Autohaven because every other map SUCKS for her. If you think Spirit is easy to go against then you’re wrong.

    Spirit is the #2 killer after Nurse, doesn’t equal overrated.

    By the way, even if Spirit’s sounds are annoying (which they are) you can’t be saying that when the bunny in your profile picture sounds like a man every time she throws a hatchet ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

  • @Alther_Primus said:

    @vampire_toothy We pretty much have the same top 7. I'd probably change a few things on the bottom half of the list, but honestly once you get past the top 5 or so things start to get a bit blurry anyways until you hit the bottom 3 which we both agree on.

    For the sake of the thread though I'll post my tier list anyway.

    1. Nurse: For obvious reasons

    2. Hillbilly: Immense pressure and mobility along with a strong punishing tool.

    3. Hag: Absolute control over a portion of the map, can easily become the deadliest killer with a good web, but requires setup.

    4. Spirit: Incredibly strong mindgames with decent pressure to boot.

    5. Huntress: Deadly on certain loops and lethal in open areas, but not as good as she used to be.

    6. Michael: Michael still has insane stealth and can turn games around very quickly.

    7. Freddy: Hands down the best stall in the game with insane tracking and even what feels like a prototype Spirit mindgame. I sincerely dread his coming rework.

    8. Pig: Solid stall with the Traps and a tool to either get hits or force Survivors to leave loops early paired with some stealth.

    9. Legion: Absurd tracking and easy first hits with a side helping of stall. Nothing terrible about this killer tbh, they are just outclassed by others.

    10. Wraith: Another decent killer, Wraith's stealth is nice for sneaking up but really without either the stealth combo of one of the Clappers + Ghost or the Map Control Windstorm combo it's rough to get anything going with Wraith.

    11. Plague: Plague is hands down the hardest killer to tier. If Survivors cleanse she's above Legion and potentially Pig, but if they don't cleanse she's below Doctor due to her height making loops absurdly difficult to mindgame.

    12. Doctor: Ah, the Doctor, the DC King. Now-a-days he's not really that threatening between the fact that he needs addons to make Madness 2 worthwhile outside of gimmicky Skillcheck builds, and his terribly short zapping range makes one of those addon slots mandatory for using his power as a chasing tool. Even then it's pretty inconsistent, I can't count the number of times I've zapped Survivors only to have them vault anyways.

    13. Clown: Let's ignore his horrendous bugs that make his power a gamble to start with and look at the rest of his kit: He has no map pressure, stealth, stall, or tracking because he's supposed to have a strong chase, so what's his chase power? He slows himself to slow Survivors, and honestly unless you have extreme precision with the bottles they don't do anything without addons. Then there's the fact that you'll lose any time you gained in the chase, reloading your bottles.

    14. Trapper: Trapper's pretty simple: Inconsistent Hitboxes, tons of counterplay relative to his strength, and the fact that he has to go on an easter egg hunt to have a power.

    15. Leatherface: If you're not camping the basement you'd be better playing other killers.

    Honestly, the rework has me worried as well especially with the ghost's perk giving him the potential to never lose a chase as well as providing him god tier mind game potential as he currently sits

  • @MegMain98 XD. I play Huntress too and all but that manly comment is funny af.

  • spirit is the second strongest killer in the game, in that she breaks the game similarly to how nurse does but is far less mobile and effective, even though she arguably has less counterplay than nurse does aside from running specifically anti-spirit perks like iron will. neither killer is hard to play either, since nurse only requires practice at blinking and you can forego learning anything else about the game, and spirit pretty much just does it all for you as long as you have a good set of headphones

  • @miaasma said:

    spirit is the second strongest killer in the game, in that she breaks the game similarly to how nurse does but is far less mobile and effective, even though she arguably has less counterplay than nurse does aside from running specifically anti-spirit perks like iron will. neither killer is hard to play either, since nurse only requires practice at blinking and you can forego learning anything else about the game, and spirit pretty much just does it all for you as long as you have a good set of headphones

    I'd understand the opinion of Spirit being #2, but really? Not hard to play? There's so much more to both killers than just mechanical skill. You have to learn map pressure, mind games, how to be effective at loops, countering counterplay, etc.

  • @Tohmo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/500598#Comment_500598

    I'd understand the opinion of Spirit being #2, but really? Not hard to play? There's so much more to both killers than just mechanical skill. You have to learn map pressure, mind games, how to be effective at loops, countering counterplay, etc.

    Depends on how willing you are to learn the killer. I just can’t play Nurse because she’s not my playstyle and I play on console. It’s kinda hard to play Nurse. Some people might think she is easy to play.

    I’ve personally played Spirit since she was released. It didn’t take me too long to learn her playstyles. She’s really good due to the fact it really doesn’t matter what map you get with her, she’s viable on any map similar to Nurse.

    It takes time to learn killer in general but some killers are just easier for some player to learn. Some might learn Spirit quicker than others.

  • @Tohmo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/500598#Comment_500598

    I'd understand the opinion of Spirit being #2, but really? Not hard to play? There's so much more to both killers than just mechanical skill. You have to learn map pressure, mind games, how to be effective at loops, countering counterplay, etc.

    you don't have to learn mindgames. mindgaming involves predicting a survivor's decision making based on what you think they will do. spirit doesn't need to predict anything; she can see scratch marks, she can hear survivors without iron will, she can see grass moving, and she can even bump into a survivor by accident. spirit gets so many tells while using her power, and on top of this, standing still and simply watching the survivor while pretending to use your power makes playing loops very easy

    if anyone is doing any mindgaming during an interaction with a spirit it's the survivor, since they get no tells for where you're going while phasing or even whether you're phasing at all, and have to predict what you're doing and where you're going based on how you play. they get no mid-chase cues aside from listening for your footsteps, which is only really possible on certain maps and can only be heard when she's right next to you. spirit is only as difficult as the quality of your headphones

  • @MegMain98 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/499578#Comment_499578

    Even with Spine Chill and Iron Will, Spirit cam track with scratch marks and footsteps. It isn’t impossible. I personally breath a sign of relief when I get a Huntress on any map that isn’t MacMillan and Autohaven because every other map SUCKS for her. If you think Spirit is easy to go against then you’re wrong.

    Spirit is the #2 killer after Nurse, doesn’t equal overrated.

    By the way, even if Spirit’s sounds are annoying (which they are) you can’t be saying that when the bunny in your profile picture sounds like a man every time she throws a hatchet ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    Huntress sounds aren't annoying and actual make sense. Anna is huge for woman so her having a lower pitch makes sense. Spirit on the other hand sounds just like Waluigi and takes away from her Asian horror. From my experience spirit is easy to counter (yes this include fully decked red rank Spirits) No need to have a fit because I said Spirit is overrated. Overrated doesn't mean crap, understand?

  • @Hag.is.Dtier said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/499953#Comment_499953

    Huntress sounds aren't annoying and actual make sense. Anna is huge for woman so her having a lower pitch makes sense. Spirit on the other hand sounds just like Waluigi and takes away from her Asian horror. From my experience spirit is easy to counter (yes this include fully decked red rank Spirits) No need to have a fit because I said Spirit is overrated. Overrated doesn't mean crap, understand?

    Spirit is based on an Onryō, a vengeful Japanese ghost. Her facial expression, movements, and phasing make sense and BHVR did so amazing on her entire chapter. It’s one of their best. If the only thing you can come up with is saying that the sounds she makes is annoying and sound like Walugi and fail the see that they did outstanding on her entire appearance then it is your loss.

    If you think you can counter a Spirit then that is false. There is no countering a good Spirit. Even with Iron Will and Spine Chill. You just need good headphones and to use your ears and you’ll always catch survivors. There are many more counters to Huntress than Spirit.

  • @MegMain98 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/506255#Comment_506255

    Spirit is based on an Onryō, a vengeful Japanese ghost. Her facial expression, movements, and phasing make sense and BHVR did so amazing on her entire chapter. It’s one of their best. If the only thing you can come up with is saying that the sounds she makes is annoying and sound like Walugi and fail the see that they did outstanding on her entire appearance then it is your loss.

    If you think you can counter a Spirit then that is false. There is no countering a good Spirit. Even with Iron Will and Spine Chill. You just need good headphones and to use your ears and you’ll always catch survivors. There are many more counters to Huntress than Spirit.

    I know what Spirit is, as I'm a big fan Ju-on and other Asian horror (Ringu, the eye, etc). You don't need to pretend to be smart and tell me facts I already know. I've countered many good P3 Spirit at red ranks by just using spine chill and not producing stratch marks. Wow what a concept, so hard right...😒

    Also she gets screwed by sound bugs every patch. "tOp TiEr"

  • @Hag.is.Dtier said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/506352#Comment_506352

    I know what Spirit is, as I'm a big fan Ju-on and other Asian horror (Ringu, the eye, etc). You don't need to pretend to be smart and tell me facts I already know. I've countered many good P3 Spirit at red ranks by just using spine chill and not producing stratch marks. Wow what a concept, so hard right...😒

    Also she gets screwed by sound bugs every patch. "tOp TiEr"

    You’re such a huge fan yet you failed to realize how great they did on her concept. Who really cares what sounds she makes when she is easily the #2 killer, they did great on her lore, and her aesthetic and appearance is amazing.

    You countered a Spirit. Good for you. I have countered every single killer in the game, but if they are actually a really good killer then there is no countering them. I’m not gonna sit here and say that I’m an amazing survivor because I countered a baby Nurse or I was looping a Leatherface on a map like a Asylum or Strode house. Just because you’re P3 doesn’t mean that you’re good.

    If you really think that you’re going to counter a Spirit that has good headphones and uses movement to their advantage then you are sadly mistaken. Yet you sit here with Huntress as your profile picture as if she’s not totally destroyed on every single map that isn’t MacMillan and Autohaven. Every killer has a counter but the counters for Spirit is very limited and there is barely any if she’s really good.

    By the way I don’t have to pretend to sound smart when you’re doing all the work for me.

  • @MegMain98 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/507135#Comment_507135

    You’re such a huge fan yet you failed to realize how great they did on her concept. Who really cares what sounds she makes when she is easily the #2 killer, they did great on her lore, and her aesthetic and appearance is amazing.

    You countered a Spirit. Good for you. I have countered every single killer in the game, but if they are actually a really good killer then there is no countering them. I’m not gonna sit here and say that I’m an amazing survivor because I countered a baby Nurse or I was looping a Leatherface on a map like a Asylum or Strode house. Just because you’re P3 doesn’t mean that you’re good.

    If you really think that you’re going to counter a Spirit that has good headphones and uses movement to their advantage then you are sadly mistaken. Yet you sit here with Huntress as your profile picture as if she’s not totally destroyed on every single map that isn’t MacMillan and Autohaven. Every killer has a counter but the counters for Spirit is very limited and there is barely any if she’s really good.

    By the way I don’t have to pretend to sound smart when you’re doing all the work for me.

    And all that great visual design and lore is ruined by the goofy, annoying WWWWAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

    "Muh you face bad Spirits" is the same tired argument that every Spirit main comes up with when anyone makes any criticism of Spirits viability. From my "experience" Spirit is easy to counter because of the build I run and I know counters to Spirit (which I have already said). Yes I know the problems Huntress has because I main her and Hag (hence my name cursed hatchet). Which is why Spirit is above Huntress on my tier list, for now. If maps are fixed then she will be right above Spirit. Just because I say Spirit isn't top tier doesn't mean I say she's crap. Do you understand? Yes or no answer.

  • @Hag.is.Dtier said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/507162#Comment_507162

    And all that great visual design and lore is ruined by the goofy, annoying WWWWAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

    "Muh you face bad Spirits" is the same tired argument that every Spirit main comes up with when anyone makes any criticism of Spirits viability. From my "experience" Spirit is easy to counter because of the build I run and I know counters to Spirit (which I have already said). Yes I know the problems Huntress has because I main her and Hag (hence my name cursed hatchet). Which is why Spirit is above Huntress on my tier list, for now. If maps are fixed then she will be right above Spirit. Just because I say Spirit isn't top tier doesn't mean I say she's crap. Do you understand? Yes or no answer.

    That’s your own opinion. I personally don’t have a problem with Spirit’s sounds as you don’t hear them while playing her.

    Every killer has a counter, you can counter Nurse and Billy as well but does that make them any less viable? Just because you have a counter for a killer doesn’t mean you won’t still get sacrificed. They can counter your counter and you’ll be dead. All it takes is one mistake. I run Iron Will and Calm Spirit on my Claudette but I’ve still died multiple times to Spirit and Doctor.

    Huntress will never be above Spirit due to the fact that Huntress is extremely slow with no map pressure and breaking LOS counters her. Both have high chase potential but I don’t see an argument for Huntress ever being above Spirit even if maps were reworked

    1. Nurse
    2. Spirit
    3. HillyBilly
    4. Hag
    5. Huntress
    6. Clown
    7. Myers
    8. Trapper
    9. Pig
    10. Legion
    11. Doctor
    12. Plague
    13. Wraith
    14. Leatherface
    15. Freddy


    Legion isn’t as bad as people say. He’s definitely the best at slowing the game down currently.

  • @MegMain98 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/507238#Comment_507238

    That’s your own opinion. I personally don’t have a problem with Spirit’s sounds as you don’t hear them while playing her.

    Every killer has a counter, you can counter Nurse and Billy as well but does that make them any less viable? Just because you have a counter for a killer doesn’t mean you won’t still get sacrificed. They can counter your counter and you’ll be dead. All it takes is one mistake. I run Iron Will and Calm Spirit on my Claudette but I’ve still died multiple times to Spirit and Doctor.

    Huntress will never be above Spirit due to the fact that Huntress is extremely slow with no map pressure and breaking LOS counters her. Both have high chase potential but I don’t see an argument for Huntress ever being above Spirit even if maps were reworked

    I still find it easier to counter Spirit than Billy or Nurse. Actually a good Huntress can snipe survivors and gain map pressure from it. Yes counterplay is healthy for game but I can also counter your counter with my counter. *COUNTERS INTENSIFY*

  • Plague: Am i a joke to you?

1 2 ›