@TreemanXD For the overheating issue, is your PS4 sitting vertical or horizontal? I had the issue when I had mine sitting horizontal, but once I got a base and stood it vertical, never had an issue again.
@TreemanXD Once you are back from your self exile (understandable reasons to take a break, I did the same), try putting it vertical for a few games and see if it makes a difference for you.
@TreemanXD Once you are back from your self exile (understandable reasons to take a break, I did the same), try putting it vertical for a few games and see if it makes a difference for you.
About the overheat. It's caused because the console can have dirt inside or it's fan is just not working correctly, you should check It out. I suggest you also eliminate some games or data so that It has more space and works better. Also place it on a surface like marble so that It doesnt get so much heat.
I think it gets bad once you find the forums more fun then the game, but honestly I don't blame you like you said this game is cursed you come back almost as soon as you quit.
Breaks from this game are necessary sometimes and healthy, I took about a month long break after the plague release and honestly it helped a lot with returning to the game with a fresh attitude.👍️
I haven't had my ps4 wheezing much since the last update though, it used to be so loud you could almost hear it from the next room, seems to be a little better now, still get those random game breaks that require full reboot though... Shame I can't try the vertical trick above, I have a TV display cabinet that only allows short height (i.e. wii fits but is never used)
@tt_ivi_99 it only happens with dbd, once I come back I’ll try the vertical trick.
Yes can 100% support this, I can play any other game all day in absolute scorching summer temperatures and it's fine, I just put dbd in and boot it up for 1s, even if it's the middle of winter that thing is going to wheeze like crazy.
Yes can 100% support this, I can play any other game all day in absolute scorching summer temperatures and it's fine, I just put dbd in and boot it up for 1s, even if it's the middle of winter that thing is going to wheeze like crazy.
your ps4 as soon as you download DBD "I think I have cancer"
Vertical possition is worse than horizontal because you are taking away one of the vents. However, It is better if you have the official vertical stand.
I have my Ps4 in horizontal possition and have it on a wood table so that It doesnt overheat. I also check the dirt every 6-7 months, that's very important because it can really ######### your console up.
@tt_ivi_99 mine is sitting on an XBOX1 rn but before I got the XBOX1 it was sitting on a wooden dresser and still overheated. I actually clean the dirt more than you do.
No one cares why are you taking a break. Well, maybe the handful of people you might play with on a regular basis might care, but no one on these forums does. Well, I suppose it might be presumptuous of me to say that "no one" on the forums does. No one should care though. Whether or not you "take a break" or quit or play 24 hours a day has no bearing on any of our game experience.
Put a minifridge in your room and place your PS4 in there. Overheat problem solved! we smart. 🧐
@Mat_Sella See you joke about this but I used to have a laptop that would just die if it overheated in summer (it was terrible I know but I was at uni so too poor to afford a good one at the time) so I used to put a freezer block (ice brick) under it to keep it cool and it actually worked...😂
No one cares why are you taking a break. Well, maybe the handful of people you might play with on a regular basis might care, but no one on these forums does. Well, I suppose it might be presumptuous of me to say that "no one" on the forums does. No one should care though. Whether or not you "take a break" or quit or play 24 hours a day has no bearing on any of our game experience.
You’re entitled to an opinion just like everyone else.😊 If someone chooses to make a constructive thread with their reasoning then that is ok. :)
Yea I don't blame you for taking a break. I also notice the ps4 problems, mainly if I'm on the main menu.
They need to give this game an Adrenaline shot soon which I hope will happen during the May 31st stream. I would be off this game by now if my mates weren't still playing it.
Btw this is nothing against you mate but I just wanted to say I think it's funny how if someone else said they were leaving the game (maybe someone new to the forums) people would just say Bye. So you must have a lot of friends on these forums lol
Yea I don't blame you for taking a break. I also notice the ps4 problems, mainly if I'm on the main menu.
They need to give this game an Adrenaline shot soon which I hope will happen during the May 31st stream. I would be off this game by now if my mates weren't still playing it.
Btw this is nothing against you mate but I just wanted to say I think it's funny how if someone else said they were leaving the game (maybe someone new to the forums) people would just say Bye. So you must have a lot of friends on these forums lol
I was expecting more people to say “bye”, I didn’t know a lot of people secretly liked me.😂
@TreemanXD I'll miss you. I'm going off DBD myself, with this whole battle pass thing. It feels like a knock off Fortnite and I don't even know if the fun of Spirit will be able to keep me playing. Most likely case is, I'll get a new mouse and bash Apex, Fortnite or PubG
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
First Shrek now you! -cries-
@Mushwin I’ll still be on the forums. :)
Good! cos....
@Mushwin I know I can’t stay away from dbd forever. :)
Means i have to hang out with @Poweas and @Shad03 now LOL i mean lova ya guys -heart hands-
@TreemanXD For the overheating issue, is your PS4 sitting vertical or horizontal? I had the issue when I had mine sitting horizontal, but once I got a base and stood it vertical, never had an issue again.
@lasombra1979 mine is horizontal.
@TreemanXD Once you are back from your self exile (understandable reasons to take a break, I did the same), try putting it vertical for a few games and see if it makes a difference for you.
Will do, thanks. :)
I take no offense @Mushwin . Also see you soon, friend.
About the overheat. It's caused because the console can have dirt inside or it's fan is just not working correctly, you should check It out. I suggest you also eliminate some games or data so that It has more space and works better. Also place it on a surface like marble so that It doesnt get so much heat.
I think it gets bad once you find the forums more fun then the game, but honestly I don't blame you like you said this game is cursed you come back almost as soon as you quit.
Breaks from this game are necessary sometimes and healthy, I took about a month long break after the plague release and honestly it helped a lot with returning to the game with a fresh attitude.👍️
I haven't had my ps4 wheezing much since the last update though, it used to be so loud you could almost hear it from the next room, seems to be a little better now, still get those random game breaks that require full reboot though... Shame I can't try the vertical trick above, I have a TV display cabinet that only allows short height (i.e. wii fits but is never used)
Put a minifridge in your room and place your PS4 in there. Overheat problem solved! we smart. 🧐
@tt_ivi_99 it only happens with dbd, once I come back I’ll try the vertical trick.
@Mat_Sella I hear adding just a little bit of dry ice and cold water helps. :D
I hope you don’t go the course I do. I haven’t played in 2 months. Unless you want to get away from the game ):
Yes can 100% support this, I can play any other game all day in absolute scorching summer temperatures and it's fine, I just put dbd in and boot it up for 1s, even if it's the middle of winter that thing is going to wheeze like crazy.
@KillermainBTWm8 that is probably true, yep but for now I’ll just play Apex Legends and Minecraft.
@Acesthetiic don’t worry, I don’t think I’ll leave for that long. :)
your ps4 as soon as you download DBD "I think I have cancer"
@Kiskashi I’ve legitimately had my brothers tell me they could hear it in other rooms.😳
@TreemanXD
Vertical possition is worse than horizontal because you are taking away one of the vents. However, It is better if you have the official vertical stand.
I have my Ps4 in horizontal possition and have it on a wood table so that It doesnt overheat. I also check the dirt every 6-7 months, that's very important because it can really ######### your console up.
@tt_ivi_99 mine is sitting on an XBOX1 rn but before I got the XBOX1 it was sitting on a wooden dresser and still overheated. I actually clean the dirt more than you do.
Amazing, funny thing is I have the disc, it's even worse. 😂
@TreemanXD It was crazy loud, (funny you had family confirm it though 😂) if I had a friend playing/in party they could hear it through the mic...
No one cares why are you taking a break. Well, maybe the handful of people you might play with on a regular basis might care, but no one on these forums does. Well, I suppose it might be presumptuous of me to say that "no one" on the forums does. No one should care though. Whether or not you "take a break" or quit or play 24 hours a day has no bearing on any of our game experience.
@Mat_Sella See you joke about this but I used to have a laptop that would just die if it overheated in summer (it was terrible I know but I was at uni so too poor to afford a good one at the time) so I used to put a freezer block (ice brick) under it to keep it cool and it actually worked...😂
Oh, I see, are you going to comeback when the ghostface dlc be out?
You’re entitled to an opinion just like everyone else.😊 If someone chooses to make a constructive thread with their reasoning then that is ok. :)
@Arroz I’m not sure when I’ll start playing again.
Overheating?
That's actually terrible.
How about u play on your Xbox!?
There's pretty much no good games to be had anymore. I think I may join you.
Dang, can't believe someone takes 10 minutes out of their day to write a paragraph when you made this post in General Discussions to insult you.
we're all a community and if once leaves they will be missed.
So hope your break will be nice. (took long months of breaks lol, myself).
plus I understand about you wanting to take a break, sometimes this game can make one heated, bored etc. All of us will greet you when you return.
From: Mikey Myers (Aka Micheal_Myers)
I don’t have dbd on XBOX1.
I'm not suprise, the game is still so unfun when everyone DC, hope you will back to play when the PTB will out.
Breaks are good but you belong to the Cult of the Fog and you will be back ^^ meanwhile.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RHBAd5YUR8
Yea I don't blame you for taking a break. I also notice the ps4 problems, mainly if I'm on the main menu.
They need to give this game an Adrenaline shot soon which I hope will happen during the May 31st stream. I would be off this game by now if my mates weren't still playing it.
Btw this is nothing against you mate but I just wanted to say I think it's funny how if someone else said they were leaving the game (maybe someone new to the forums) people would just say Bye. So you must have a lot of friends on these forums lol
*plays skyrim*
PS4:Ok
*plays DBD*
PS4:"Captain we are ready for take off"
So true!😂
I was expecting more people to say “bye”, I didn’t know a lot of people secretly liked me.😂
@TreemanXD
We worship youOf course we like you. We, or at least I, value people with respectful differing opinions. But that's just my opinion.@Shad03 thank you! :)
@Mushwin 😂😂
You know I can’t stay away forever. :D
I did the same not too long ago
@Mushwin my wall is always open!
@TreemanXD I'll miss you. I'm going off DBD myself, with this whole battle pass thing. It feels like a knock off Fortnite and I don't even know if the fun of Spirit will be able to keep me playing. Most likely case is, I'll get a new mouse and bash Apex, Fortnite or PubG
@Poweas are you coming onto me?
https://media.giphy.com/media/6EW0Wo7Db4yoU/giphy.gif@Mushwin god no. And that gif has just repelled me even more. My wall is always closed. Please don't visit.
@Poweas don't leave me!
@Mushwin I'm kidding <3
If you wanna talk or meme around, go to my wall <3