—
@Poweas I’ve been playing a lot of Apex, we should play sometime.
We’ll be the coolest squad.😎😎
One of those "I'm gone... see ya posts"
Where the poster replies constantly to it...
Look! Attention!
@Dwight_Confusion said:One of those "I'm gone... see ya posts"Where the poster replies constantly to it...Look! Attention!
@Dwight_Confusion said:
I’m staying on the forums so why not reply? I was stating the issues leading to me taking a break.
Omg please never do a Got meme, season 8.....well i am about to cry lol
@Mushwin I just thought the gif was cool, I haven’t watched got at all but I’ll remove it.
oh no dont lol it was all in jest :) please dont, the fog will seem like i am a grade A uh...yeah c word lol
I can’t delete it.😩
@Mushwin I can’t delete it anyway. :b
good...i would repost what i did on your wall LOL and a spanked bottom or Freddy can do that....lol
BHVR: You cannot hide forever @TreemanXD. You will return to the fog in a week, mark our words!
@Mushwin I see nothing on my wall.🤔
@Boosted_Dwight probably so.
i posted on the wrong wall....so @Poweas is scared for life now lol
@Mushwin said:i posted on the wrong wall....so @Poweas is scared for life now lol
@Mushwin said:
He should be.
@Mushwin
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Poweas I’ve been playing a lot of Apex, we should play sometime.
We’ll be the coolest squad.😎😎
One of those "I'm gone... see ya posts"
Where the poster replies constantly to it...
Look! Attention!
I’m staying on the forums so why not reply? I was stating the issues leading to me taking a break.
Omg please never do a Got meme, season 8.....well i am about to cry lol
@Mushwin I just thought the gif was cool, I haven’t watched got at all but I’ll remove it.
oh no dont lol it was all in jest :) please dont, the fog will seem like i am a grade A uh...yeah c word lol
I can’t delete it.😩
@Mushwin I can’t delete it anyway. :b
good...i would repost what i did on your wall LOL and a spanked bottom or Freddy can do that....lol
BHVR: You cannot hide forever @TreemanXD. You will return to the fog in a week, mark our words!
@Mushwin I see nothing on my wall.🤔
@Boosted_Dwight probably so.
i posted on the wrong wall....so @Poweas is scared for life now lol
He should be.
@Mushwin