When will we get bikini Jane?
T H I C C
T H I C C
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can go and play f13th
I guess the devs save this skin for the summer, when there is the wet T-shirt event.
In that case sexy nurse cosplay outfit next E3
I think this needs to be prioritised over any/all bug fixes, the new chapter and game stability improvements.
Oh, it's coming soon. They wanna make sure everyone has their Legacy clothing first. ๐
Can you please not mention anything you would like added to the game, especially if it's positive.
But if they add one for Jane I want one for Nea.... And Dwight.
I want one for Claudette... Also, what would Dwight be a speedo?
โ-โ
Scuba Trapper incoming...
@TrueKn1ghtmar3
This....
Not sure if I'm supposed to censor his nipples so I don't get banned.
This is.. WRONG.
Please don't.
Is there a *vomiting* emoji?
This comment is wrong. Daddy Dwight could get it any day
no.
Patch 2.7.1:
The Monkey's Paw update
@yes
Michael would wear shades over his mask, with a blue unbuttoned button up shirt and shorts the same color as his gas station outfit. Ripped 8 pack Michael.
If Jane got a bikini cosmetic, the kids will be switching out lots of pairs of pants.
A sneak preview of the summer skins.
Also Jason confirmed?
@ShrekIsHot
Close but I posted his skin above.
@Bithard
Shirtless David is already in the game it would be highly hypocritical.
I can get my shirtless David body pillow...yet no shirtless Jane body pillow. Blatant sexism at work here folk. It's just fine to consider a man a warm soft OBJECT to cuddle up with at night...women....we get *crickets*
It's after we get Bunny Min so basically that means never
Don't stop there. Add Dab and Twerk emotes...๐
Shirtless jane and micheal yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yes
Why stop at Jane?
We should ask for a New Summer Collection which includes Bikini Jane and Kate, with a little spice of Bottomless David. ;)
Thicc is just a posh word for fat, i dont want to see Janes "fat" ass in a bikini.
A friend and I always used to joke about the old summer BBQ event needing to have the whole cast in swimsuits to be accurate and then upon seeing the above I now see the error of my ways ๐
No chunky butts in bikinis in that game.
Trapper Ricardo Milos edition coming soon guys...
lol Jane in a bikini.
If you're into curds wrapped in a pillow, sure.
@FSB75 I am down with that as long as I get a Nea one!
Begone, wretched.
I question how humans are the most dominant species still.
No.
But Jeff in a bikini? Sign me up.
did u make this? I'm not okay with this. stop.
Behaviour releases the 2019 Summer collection, the characters get swim suits and all, big set, love the idea.
We definitely need a Summer collection.
The only killer who comes close to having a summer ready outfit is base Spirit. And she is sorta falling apart, and really needs to look alive, y'know?
Speedo Frank as well? With his mask being replaced by a scuba or something
I'm just gonna leave this here ๐ถ
What's wrong with you?
*inserts vomiting emoji*