Developers, you are crazy. Meta second chance. MoM and Thana.

I'm sorry, what? So you give one more perk for a second chance for survivors, but do you spit on the killers? Of course, I'm talking about MoM. Do you understand that this is becoming a meta? The survivors have a jump from a hook, a rise from the ground, a DC, Borrowed Time, and now also a MoM. This is ridiculous. At the same time, you are nerf Thana and buff Ruin, who break the first minute of the game. I'm not talking about gen rush and SWF. Very interesting. According to your Thana and SB is too strong, and the second chance is no meta? Don't you look at your perks at all? Or feedback? I was not the only one who wrote that nerf Thana is nonsense because perk will become rubbish. As a result, it is garbage that no one uses. More and more it seems that you do not care for feedback and you do not see or do not want to see some bundles of perks. Now playing, I meet 3 or 4 people who have MoM, even with the DS. Shame.

Comments

  • I still feel like Thana was nerfed because of Legion...

  • a DC? U meant to type DS or?

  • @DwightsLifeMatters said:

    a DC? U meant to type DS or?

    He Probably meant DS

  • @Milo said:

    I still feel like Thana was nerfed because of Legion...

    Let’s be honest I think a lot of things were changed because of Legion.

    Plague literally providing free fast health kits

    And now that I think of it, MoM sure sounds like an anti Legion perk.

    Too bad every other killer who did nothing wrong has to pay for Legion’s mistakes.

  • Until they fix legion the thanatophobia nerf is legit, they should nerf sloppy too

  • @pemberley said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/402375#Comment_402375

    Let’s be honest I think a lot of things were changed because of Legion.

    Plague literally providing free fast health kits

    And now that I think of it, MoM sure sounds like an anti Legion perk.

    Too bad every other killer who did nothing wrong has to pay for Legion’s mistakes.

    "And now that I think of it, MoM sure sounds like an anti Legion perk."

    Forgive me if I am ignorant, but it does? Does Legion's Feral Frenzy attacks not add stacks to Mettle of Man?

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/402398#Comment_402398

    "And now that I think of it, MoM sure sounds like an anti Legion perk."

    Forgive me if I am ignorant, but it does? Does Legion's Feral Frenzy attacks not add stacks to Mettle of Man?

    Maybe he means it in a way that Legion is more forced to use his Power than just using M1?

    But other than that:

    Thanatophobia Buff would have been nice, but as long as Legion exists in this state, it is not good at all to buff Thana like that. You cannot create a Killer which makes Healing a bad thing and then buff a Perk so it impacts the game so much.

    So yeah, you can thank Legion for that.

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/402398#Comment_402398

    "And now that I think of it, MoM sure sounds like an anti Legion perk."

    Forgive me if I am ignorant, but it does? Does Legion's Feral Frenzy attacks not add stacks to Mettle of Man?

    No, its a useless perk against him


  • I'm sorry, what? So you give one more perk for a second chance for survivors, but do you spit on the killers? Of course, I'm talking about MoM.

    So no uses Thana? Hmm, cant verify this. Every third game i run into a killer with Thana. You run into guys 3-4 survs with MOM? Cant verify this. Even DS. Cant very that so many survs use it. Seems like your "arguments" only exist in your dreamworld.

  • @Milo said:

    I still feel like Thana was nerfed because of Legion...

    It was. If legion wasnt so easily able to injure all 4 survivors and keep them that way then we would probably have 24% thanat.

  • I had such amazing chase vs doctor in the game with gates opened. It lasted so long like 5 minutes. I was glad for staying up for so damn long with most pallets being fake ones. And then gues what? Noed pops up and here is my reward for playing better than him. L2P and stop crying about "second chance" perks unless you're as skilled as this doctor because I don't think anything will help him.

  • Legitimate incentive to not tunnel which also fairly rewards killers for playing the way survivors want them to?

    Nerf that, fam.

  • @Kagrenac said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/402375#Comment_402375

    It was. If legion wasnt so easily able to injure all 4 survivors and keep them that way then we would probably have 24% thanat.

    Which has the easy counter of splitting up if you face a Legion, but Survivors obviously can't be bothered to adapt their play-style to each Killer.

  • @DocOctober said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/402476#Comment_402476

    Which has the easy counter of splitting up if you face a Legion, but Survivors obviously can't be bothered to adapt their play-style to each Killer.

    Even if you split up, Feral frenzy has a component that tells you where survivors who aren't deep wounded are. Making it near impossible to be stealthy. You have to be quite a ways away from a legion to avoid it.

  • @Kagrenac said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/402492#Comment_402492

    Even if you split up, Feral frenzy has a component that tells you where survivors who aren't deep wounded are. Making it near impossible to be stealthy. You have to be quite a ways away from a legion to avoid it.

    Please don't tell me you belong to that bunch that's calling BBQ OP because it can read Auras.

    Having the Aura of Survivors revealed means nothing, they still have to be caught. And FYI, Killer Instinct only works inside the Terror Radius.

  • @DocOctober said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/402501#Comment_402501

    Please don't tell me you belong to that bunch that's calling BBQ OP because it can read Auras.

    Having the Aura of Survivors revealed means nothing, they still have to be caught. And FYI, Killer Instinct only works inside the Terror Radius.

    Exactly, I always give the example of OoO beeing used by good survivors. They don't care if you can see them. + bbq has enough counters

  • @DocOctober said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/402501#Comment_402501

    Please don't tell me you belong to that bunch that's calling BBQ OP because it can read Auras.

    Having the Aura of Survivors revealed means nothing, they still have to be caught. And FYI, Killer Instinct only works inside the Terror Radius.

    Whether or not they can see me isn't the point. It's the fact that they can easily find and deep wound survivors to keep pressure going. I play a lot of legion and because of that speed boost its really easy to get that injure. (Obviously it's a lot harder to down someone)

    That's why I think the devs are scared to buff thanat

  • @Kagrenac said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/402521#Comment_402521

    Whether or not they can see me isn't the point. It's the fact that they can easily find and deep wound survivors to keep pressure going. I play a lot of legion and because of that speed boost its really easy to get that injure. (Obviously it's a lot harder to down someone)

    That's why I think the devs are scared to buff thanat

    Which I don't consider a good reason. A change shouldn't be prevented because ONE Character profits from it more than others. It didn't stop the devs in the past either (refer to Coulrophobia specifically excluding Snap Out of It).

  • Ruin wasn't buffed

  • @DocOctober said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/402532#Comment_402532

    Which I don't consider a good reason. A change shouldn't be prevented because ONE Character profits from it more than others. It didn't stop the devs in the past either (refer to Coulrophobia specifically excluding Snap Out of It).

    It's a theory. i didnt say it was a fact.

    I tried an anti heal build on the ptb when thanat was buffed. Coulrophobia, Distressing, Sloppy and Thanat on Legion. Needless to say it was nasty. I could've swapped coulrophobia for nurse's and it would've been worse.

    Obviously the ptb isnt a good way to gauge stuff like this but the amount of heals you can deny is ridiculous.

    This isn't to mention that survivors just arent healing anymore as it is. I personally think there needs to be a bigger incentive to heal.

  • @MegsAreEvil said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/55747/developers-you-are-crazy-meta-second-chance-mom-and-thana

    So no uses Thana? Hmm, cant verify this. Every third game i run into a killer with Thana. You run into guys 3-4 survs with MOM? Cant verify this. Even DS. Cant very that so many survs use it. Seems like your "arguments" only exist in your dreamworld.

    Do you send screenshots from the game or what? I did not come here to prove something to you, but to leave a message to the developers.

  • MoM's not so bad, at least until they change it so Nurse's blink hits and Legion's frenzy stabs give it stacks. Until then, those killers + 1 hit killers, Huntress and to a lesser degree Trapper can deal with it decently. Had a game as Plague against it, it took effect when I corrupt barfed on them which was annoying, but I was immediately able to follow up with another corrupt purge stream and knock em down. Admittedly its horrible for m1 killers like Wraith, Pig, Clown, Freddy, Spirit, etc, but its currently counter-able with the others, Mori's, and STBFL. At least its introduction has improved my Nurse and Legion skills, or it would, if everyone didn't DC the moment they see a deep wound timer, or hear Nurse's screech... sigh.

  • Cant people learn to play with stuff before you complain, the devs try to do what you all want. But you should learn the counters and stuff first... I find it simple to avoid. And also, Okay the survs got a good perk, but so do we, we have NOED, rancor, Haunted ground, bbq. Lets just stop complaining about every good perk we have... the result will just be that every good perk is removed from the game, and then it wont be any fun what so ever... Learn to play with the changes first. Please

  • @Mr_Digi said:

    Cant people learn to play with stuff before you complain, the devs try to do what you all want. But you should learn the counters and stuff first... I find it simple to avoid. And also, Okay the survs got a good perk, but so do we, we have NOED, rancor, Haunted ground, bbq. Lets just stop complaining about every good perk we have... the result will just be that every good perk is removed from the game, and then it wont be any fun what so ever... Learn to play with the changes first. Please

    We already played against DS for 2 years. We don't need more time to know that MoM is old DS 2.0

  • @DwightsLifeMatters said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/402668#Comment_402668

    We already played against DS for 2 years. We don't need more time to know that MoM is old DS 2.0

    Mettle of man is nothing like a new DS AT ALL all mettle of man is is a new harder to set up DH and thats it.

  • Does MoM also offer survivors a Sprint Burst and weapon Wipe?

    Hrmmmmm.

  • @IMAFEEISH said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/402671#Comment_402671

    Mettle of man is nothing like a new DS AT ALL all mettle of man is is a new harder to set up DH and thats it.

    Harder to setup DH lmao

  • MoM is useless, quit complaining, stop whining and be productive.

  • @OMagic_ManO said:

    MoM is useless, quit complaining, stop whining and be productive.

    Oh you mean like your comment does?

  • @xChrisx said:

    Until they fix legion the thanatophobia nerf is legit, they should nerf sloppy too

    lmao no. Don’t even go there.

  • @MegsAreEvil said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/55747/developers-you-are-crazy-meta-second-chance-mom-and-thana

    So no uses Thana? Hmm, cant verify this. Every third game i run into a killer with Thana. You run into guys 3-4 survs with MOM? Cant verify this. Even DS. Cant very that so many survs use it. Seems like your "arguments" only exist in your dreamworld.

    How do your personal experiences trump the OP personal experiences thus somehow justifying you claiming its his own "dreamworld"? Seems really hypocritical to me.

  • Remember guys everything is a second chance perk.... :/ sometimes I feel people complain just for the sake of complaining.

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    Remember guys everything is a second chance perk.... :/ sometimes I feel people complain just for the sake of complaining.

    How is MoM not a second chance Perk?

  • MoM is second change but my thing is you got their aura once they heal then it should be game over for them so that's my reasoning for saying it sucks most will throw themselves at the killer too giving me either free hooks or free hits or just slowing down the game because of their idiocy.

  • As for everything else I don't mind MoM myself but for the love of god please just nerf the thing I am getting tired of hearing MoM over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/402823#Comment_402823

    MoM is second change but my thing is you got their aura once they heal then it should be game over for them so that's my reasoning for saying it sucks most will throw themselves at the killer too giving me either free hooks or free hits or just slowing down the game because of their idiocy.

    Should, should, should. Too bad that that's not how it works.