What survivor do you main and why?

When I first started playing this game I really liked Meg because I personally like running and track and I also just thought she was cool.

Comments

  • Claudette.

    First because of selfcare, later I stayed with her because all survivors are just skins and claudette has the best skins for optimal gameplay

  • Ash and Kate.

    Ash: Because I'm an evil dead fan

    Kate: Because she's fit. ;)

  • Claudette because I just like her.

  • Kate,because she has the best personality in the game.

  • Jane because of obvious reasons. Sorry, Kate.

  • Laurie, she is the best! <3

  • David because he is the coolest surv in the game. He was a pro rugby player, not afraid to assault a ref, and rich.

  • Jane and Kate. They're so pretty and I love them both.

  • Wraith.

    Yes, he's a Survivor...once a full, bloody SWF squad joins.

  • Meg because she’s bae and Jane is my second, Myers for killers.

  • Claudette because of her size and because she doesn't sound like a person with constipation when she gets hit.

    I tried to main Dwight and Adam but it's not only harder to hide with them but also their running animation feels like I am looping with a brick. Same goes with their voices.

  • Jake because he was the first one I leveled up and I don't have the patience to level up all the skins.

  • I main many!

    Kate, Ace, Feng Min, Jake and Jane :)

  • Claudette cause I can't run a killer, but I can hide pretty well.

  • First it was supposed to be Dwight.... And then i bought Nightmare dlc and started maining Quentin.

    Also i main Kate cause i like her

  • I started playing David for 'We´re gonna live forever' and extra BP. Then i mained him because of the cool jacket from the Chinese New Year event.

    I mean BLING BLING MR KILLER.


    One of the last really exclusive skins.

  • Dwight was considered the worst character to play as at release, so that's why I only play him. Default outfit and all.

  • I just love how claudette looks.

    I started to play Jane as well, if claudette didn't exist, she would easily be my main.

    I would love to play Ash but, I don't have the perks I want for him.

  • Always was Nea but since Jane came out, I was sold!!!!

  • Dwight and Ace.

    Dwight reminds me too much of me, and Ace is my spirit animal.

  • I’m prestiging with Jane (1/3) because I like how she’s not a skinny minnie high school student - she also has really cute outfits that go well together.

    I would say my other mains would be David and Nea, and sometimes Claudette. I like blood points, helping people, and being stealthy. Also shirtless David is nice to have.

  • Kate with prestige 3, she's beautiful <3

  • Dwight mainly because I relate to him somewhat, but I also like playing David, jane, Quentin and Ash

  • I'm a locker main.

  • Kate, Claudette and Jane (:

  • When I first started playing this game I really liked Meg because I personally like running and track and I also just thought she was cool.

    Nea

    Because I hate The Hag

  • Dwight because he's the little engine that could. He rises up as the leader in the face of danger. I love his backstory. His geeky look. His nervous persona is the most realistic for anyone in a situation like this.

    Dwight's the best.

  • Quentin and Jake.

  • Nea because I'm a lesbian

  • Used to be Jake because he looks the most like me, especially with the beard.

    But I think I'll start to main Ash 'cause I love the character, and every now and then he says something when in the character screen or lobby

  • @Kagrenac said:

    Nea because I'm a lesbian

    Another reason I play Nea. Where else can I find nice flannels?

  • Was Kate and Jane, but now that Ash is out idk if I'll ever play my loves again.

  • @LCGaster said:

    Used to be Jake because he looks the most like me, especially with the beard.

    But I think I'll start to main Ash 'cause I love the character, and every now and then he says something when in the character screen or lobby

    My favorite is when waiting on a game. "Are we gonna stand here ALL day?"

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/402706#Comment_402706

    My favorite is when waiting on a game. "Are we gonna stand here ALL day?"

    @Carpemortum

    Oh, HELL YEAH

  • Jane because shes the Queen 👑

  • Dwight cause he's the resident twink

  • Kate because she has a similar personality as me

  • Jane and Kate for obvious reasons...

  • Claudette - I dress her in the white gypsy top and white 80s jeans with the holes in the knees. She looks so pretty with "High Pitched Dreads" - no glasses, light nude make-up, and fashionable dreads.


    Nea - I love her butch lesbian look with the red beanie, green hair, zebra pants, and that new red jacket. Plus, she looks like actress Milla Jovovich.

    nea_jovovich_3.jpg


  • I thought I would like Jane WAYYYY more than I do.

    Jane is just "okay" to me.


    For the male Survivors, I really love Daddy Ace - pink pants, cheetah button down... so hawt.

    Also, Bill has grown on me. I never liked him in L4D. But something about his perks and his look fits well in the DbD universe - besides the gun holster.

  • Mostly mained Meg and Feng when I first started playing. Now I only main Kate 95% of the time.

  • Nea because I loved all her perks and she reminded me of myself: ugly. But really I just loved her perks and backstory. Plus most of her cosmetics are super cute

  • Nea.

    I prefer female characters and I like her looks. And some of her Cosmetics are really good. Even though, because of no0b3 I get called Toxic Nea sometimes. That I almost always grab Flashlight out of Chests does not help with that.

  • Jake:

    He seems to come across as that innocent and friendly survivor who wants to cause no harm and wants to do his gens in peace... Until that cowboy hat comes on.😜

  • Claudette power activate

  • Its all about Cosmetics!

    I p3 L195'd David for his Rowdy Rose jacket.

    Then added Jeff for his Xmas Corpsepaint sweater combo. P3 L195.

    I have no alternative, but to add jaxcksonville Ash and pizza courier Dwight to my roster of perfect characters, but time!!!

  • First I mained Tapp because the Pig is one of my favourite killers.

    Now I am leveling Ash to make him my new main because I love Ash vs Evil Dead.