So Is This Legit, Or Just To Save Face?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t95pYLYSCBo


I just saw this. Haven't watched in a while, and while he SEEMS to be sincere, I can only take it with a very small grain of salt.

Id like to believe him, and see an actual change in his style, hopefully promoting less toxic playstyles an tactics, but I hesitate to believe it until I see it.

Thoughts?

Comments

  • I doubt he’ll change his style unless he is continuously banned.

    If he is even able to come back, I think it is likely since he streams he’ll get caught easily and end up banned no matter where he goes.

  • @TreemanXD I agree, I don't fully believe he will change, but if he does it may sway a large group of his "followers" to play less toxic.

  • So NOW he's sorry since he can't evade the bans anymore?

  • @Tzeentchling9 Ah see there is some more context I didn't fully know.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    @Tzeentchling9 Ah see there is some more context I didn't fully know. He hasn't been able to avoid bans by making new accounts and hiding the name or something?

    Yes, he made many accounts on steam and was hardware banned at least once on PC, then moved to PS4 and continued to play there until the devs were able to enforce bans a few months ago and banned him there too for ban evasion.

  • @DudeDelicious if youre not trolling/patronizing, hes a streamer that makes videos based on "funny clips and montages" but usually contain toxic/bullying playstyles. Hes also started a witch-hunt, and has been accused of some very....sexist and unnaceptable things.

    A Most of the community doesn't like him or what he promotes.

  • @DudeDelicious that is Ochido.

    btw this thread is gonna get closed as we aren’t allowed to discuss bans.

  • @DudeDelicious I believe it's Ochido. He was, as I understand it, the biggest cancer this game ever had.

  • @treemanXD I didn't think we were discucssing bans as much as the validity of his apology....but I agree we should avoid the topic..

  • @PhantomMask20763 haha it came out 2 days ago. Although that would be ######### up.

  • I usually believe in 2nd chances but the chance of him being serious about his apology is 99% not likely...

  • @Carpemortum said:

    @PhantomMask20763 haha it came out 2 days ago. Although that would be ######### up.

    Ah, my mistake. Then, if he is serious, I hope to see him improve as a content creator and person in the future, everyone deserves a second chance, well technically this would be like his 5th but you know what I mean :)

  • itsatrap.jpg


    It's nothing more than a face saving gesture.

  • His fan base is full of toxicity loving ochidites anyways so if he changed as a content creator I doubt he would be as popular if he changed.

  • @DudeDelicious I have no idea. I only know of him because of true talent and Aradeth talking about his behavior before.

  • I'm not a expert in facial analysis, but to me he looks like he has the face of desperation rather than apologetic. I'm guessing he dug himself too deep of a hole and is now trying to claw out any way he can.

    Maybe running out of games to be banned from?

    Too well known for being toxic that it's costing him real life opportunities (jobs/schooling/etc)?

    We may never know for certain, but anyone can look at his videos and easily see that his toxicity is not the type to change overnight unless there is some major, MAJOR, outside factor.

  • An April's Fools joke, if anything. That guy's a lost cause.

  • @se05239 said:

    An April's Fools joke, if anything. That guy's a lost cause.

    Came out 2/3 days ago...so....

  • You know how the saying goes. The early bird..

  • To add to this it reeks of L Paul's behavior and fake apologies.

  • He looks rather sad and desperate but to be sorry to devs? Lol I don't think that this one was necessary

  • @Tzeentchling9 said:

    So NOW he's sorry since he can't evade the bans anymore?

    But he still evading it atm or not? He just blurred out the names.

    @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    I usually believe in 2nd chances but the chance of him being serious about his apology is 99% not likely...

    Did he apologise previously aswell and lied? I'm not following that guy so idk much about his content. But if he never apologised and lied previously idk why he doesn't deserve a 2nd chance.

    Not defending him tho, but DbD is already that toxic that even ochido can't make it worse... Or can he? Lol

  • You think this is gonna work?!?!?

    I can see right through his lies

  • This again?! Yadda yadda his apology is worthless.

    All of the terrible stuff he did won't be undone by his apology. All of the witch hunted players and potentially harassed fans aren't going to be un-harassed.

    I will never forgive him and I hope that nobody else does.

  • Sincere or not i don't really care (I doubt it is anyways). The amount of damage he's done to this game is without measure.

    Not only did he openly abuse bugs and broadcast them for 1000s of others to try and abuse (yes BVHR should fix them but it's no excuse).

    He spawned an entire culture of toxicity and in game bullying and greifing and i was happy to see him get some punishment.

    But did he stop there? was he sorry? no he did it again and again and again to the point where they had no choice but to hardware ban.

    Should moving to another platform absolve him of this? no you're still banned regardless.

    I hope he stays banned and remains a cautionary tale to those who think BVHR have no teeth and won't hesitate to ban the worst of the community.

  • @GraviteaUK said:

    Sincere or not i don't really care (I doubt it is anyways). The amount of damage he's done to this game is without measure.

    Not only did he openly abuse bugs and broadcast them for 1000s of others to try and abuse (yes BVHR should fix them but it's no excuse).

    He spawned an entire culture of toxicity and in game bullying and greifing and i was happy to see him get some punishment.

    But did he stop there? was he sorry? no he did it again and again and again to the point where they had no choice but to hardware ban.

    Should moving to another platform absolve him of this? no you're still banned regardless.

    I hope he stays banned and remains a cautionary tale to those who think BVHR have no teeth and won't hesitate to ban the worst of the community.

    Banning people for abusing bugs is low. Devs should feel ashamed and be sorry for creating them in the first place.

    They didn't perma ban him for it tho and he was a fool to keep doing it until they did.

    What culture of toxicity are you talking about? I'm nowhere near being his big fan but thinking that people are toxic coz of one streamer is naive. Especially given the definition of "toxic" in this game.

  • Someday in the far maybe close future Ochido will be a bad memory, hopefull BHVR will file to remove his videos from YT.

  • @ShirtlessDwight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/398214#Comment_398214

    Banning people for abusing bugs is low. Devs should feel ashamed and be sorry for creating them in the first place.

    They didn't perma ban him for it tho and he was a fool to keep doing it until they did.

    What culture of toxicity are you talking about? I'm nowhere near being his big fan but thinking that people are toxic coz of one streamer is naive. Especially given the definition of "toxic" in this game.

    Just because there's a flaw in a bank's security system doesn't mean it's OK for you to steal money from them. Banning for exploiting is fair and reasonable.

  • @SlothGirly said:

    Someday in the far maybe close future Ochido will be a bad memory, hopefull BHVR will file to remove his videos from YT.

    @AlphaJackson The only thing I think we could do is trick him into uploading a "Fan's" clips that have already been uploaded somewhere else. Then it's a matter of 1, 2, 3 strikes yer out of our horror game!

  • @Peasant said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/398220#Comment_398220

    @AlphaJackson The only thing I think we could do is trick him into uploading a "Fan's" clips that have already been uploaded somewhere else. Then it's a matter of 1, 2, 3 strikes yer out of our horror game!

    A worthy cause imho. I can't think of any other gaming yt' that are half as toxic; not even MKX has such toxic players.

  • @ShirtlessDwight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/398214#Comment_398214

    Banning people for abusing bugs is low. Devs should feel ashamed and be sorry for creating them in the first place.

    They didn't perma ban him for it tho and he was a fool to keep doing it until they did.

    What culture of toxicity are you talking about? I'm nowhere near being his big fan but thinking that people are toxic coz of one streamer is naive. Especially given the definition of "toxic" in this game.

    Its not low, almost all of the bugs he promoted was holding the game hostage

  • This is no different from the Fine Bros. controversy. It came back to bite him in the ass, so he's entered "damage control" mode. This apology is insincere.

  • @AlphaJackson I just had a revelation. I'm fairly confident that the YouTube community guidelines forbid bullying. All we need to do is find parts in his videos where he's bullying people (shouldn't be too hard) then flag. If the videos or channel don't get taken down at the very least we can destroy his YouTube ad revenue.

  • It sickens me how many supporters he got in the video leaving positive "we forgive you <3" comments and likes..

  • @AlphaJackson Update on my YouTube research: We've got him:

    "Harassment and cyberbullying

    It’s not ok to post abusive videos and comments on YouTube. If harassment crosses the line into a malicious attack it can be reported and may be removed. In other cases, users may be mildly annoying or petty and should be ignored. Learn more"

  • @Peasant on the quest we go then! Should this activity be punishable on the forums, it is a risk I'm willing to take in order to shut down his nonsense. But we will need more supporters of the cause.

  • Even IF it is an honest apology (I doubt it), it is not really worth anything.

    I mean, this is the mentality of a little child - I can do as much ######### as I like, and when I apologize, everything is fine again.

  • @SlothGirly said:

    @Peasant on the quest we go then! Should this activity be punishable on the forums, it is a risk I'm willing to take in order to shut down his nonsense. But we will need more supporters of the cause.

    @AlphaJackson Two things:

    1.) This activity should not logically be bannable as we are simply discussing enforcing YouTube community guidelines.

    2.) I check the fine print for Cyber Bulling and we have him on at least three things:

    • Content that is deliberately posted in order to humiliate someone
    • Content that makes hurtful and negative personal comments/videos about another person
    • Content that incites others to harass or threaten individuals on or off YouTube


  • @Peasant said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/398257#Comment_398257

    @AlphaJackson Two things:

    1.) This activity should not logically be bannable as we are simply discussing enforcing YouTube community guidelines.

    2.) I check the fine print for Cyber Bulling and we have him on at least three things:

    • Content that is deliberately posted in order to humiliate someone
    • Content that makes hurtful and negative personal comments/videos about another person
    • Content that incites others to harass or threaten individuals on or off YouTube

    Awesome! Well, I'm ging to hop to it then, albiet I have to sit through his trash, it must be done.

  • @SlothGirly said:

    @Peasant on the quest we go then! Should this activity be punishable on the forums, it is a risk I'm willing to take in order to shut down his nonsense. But we will need more supporters of the cause.

    @AlphaJackson

    You can always count on a Peasant to join a crusade!

  • @SlothGirly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/398259#Comment_398259

    Awesome! Well, I'm ging to hop to it then, albiet I have to sit through his trash, it must be done.

    @AlphaJackson Don't forget your add blocker to deny him revenue!

  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t95pYLYSCBo

    Although i must believe this is just a bad timed April fool BS, that Ochildo will never change his toxic attitude and behavior. He only realized that he loses/lost followers and subs and get less money. He stays a disgusting individual.

  • @se05239 said:

    It sickens me how many supporters he got in the video leaving positive "we forgive you <3" comments and likes..

    @se05239 The only people that have forgiven him are his followers who didn't even have a problem with him in the first place.

  • @ShirtlessDwight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/398214#Comment_398214

    Banning people for abusing bugs is low. Devs should feel ashamed and be sorry for creating them in the first place.

    They didn't perma ban him for it tho and he was a fool to keep doing it until they did.

    What culture of toxicity are you talking about? I'm nowhere near being his big fan but thinking that people are toxic coz of one streamer is naive. Especially given the definition of "toxic" in this game.

    Dunno if it's just me but i realized that you relativize too much bad stuff in this forum. I mean, do you even read your own posts? The fact that you defend such a toxic garbage individual, everybody has to assume that you are a big fanboy of him and his attitude.

  • @se05239 said:

    It sickens me how many supporters he got in the video leaving positive "we forgive you <3" comments and likes..

    Well, everyone does mistakes in his life, or is your shirt completely white? U can forgive someone once. If he tricked you, shame on him. If he tricked you twice, shame on you.

    But whatever, bhvr won't forgive him anyway and his ban is permanent, no worries about that.

  • People complain about harassment while harassing this guy who's almost a child. What he's done:

    - used exploits: So did most dbd players at some point who have thousands of hours.

    - harassed some of his fans: By asking for nudes? Woow big deal.

    - acted toxic in dbd: So do most players. Toxic players existed before he was even known.


    Can't wait for someone to call me a fanboy when I'm merely someone who doesn't jump on the hate train as easily as others.

  • @se05239 said:

    It sickens me how many supporters he got in the video leaving positive "we forgive you <3" comments and likes..

    It's just disgusting to see all those naive and stupid children.

  • They guy was banned for a reason and then went on to try evade those bans, He's a toxic player who is bad for the game. He's probably only sorry because he's loosing Money from not being able to play the game that gave him his audience.

  • @Bongbingbing said:

    They guy was banned for a reason and then went on to try evade those bans, He's a toxic player who is bad for the game. He's probably only sorry because he's loosing Money from not being able to play the game that gave him his audience.

    Precisely this.

‹ 1 2