So Is This Legit, Or Just To Save Face?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t95pYLYSCBo


I just saw this. Haven't watched in a while, and while he SEEMS to be sincere, I can only take it with a very small grain of salt.

Id like to believe him, and see an actual change in his style, hopefully promoting less toxic playstyles an tactics, but I hesitate to believe it until I see it.

Thoughts?

Comments

  • “A snake is still a snake, no matter how many times it sheds it skin”. That all I have to say about it. I believe in second chances, but he’s had several, and burned them all.

    Just no, not happening. Not for me.

  • Update on Ochido's channel for the sane decent folk who don't go there. Just 1 video ago he said a "heartfelt apology". Upon checking in on him his newest video is "Farm by Daylight". Supposedly he started with his signature "LETS DOOOOO THISSSS".

    @megdonalds So what was this about his apology being a poorly timed April Fools?

  • I wish the mods would ban people who post this garbage.

1 2 ›