Who do you main as a survivor?

I personnally used to main Claudette as she's sneaky. Now, I main Meg because she has some cool new skins.

Comments

  • Claudette because she's invisible. If you want to try your ass off Claudette is your only choice. Small and black with dark prestige clothes.

  • Dwight, cos I'm all about that teamwork :p:p

  • Dwight is god, Dwight is life. Team Dwight.

  • Started off with Claudette 2 years ago, then Dwight and now mostly Ace.

  • Used to be mostly Ace then i shifted to nea, now it's my p3 Kate Denson

  • Quentin. What can I say? I like the guy.

  • Dwight with prestige Face and pants & his pizza shirt.

    I like to call it Pizza Dwight with extra sauce :3

  • I usually run as Tapp, don't really see a lot in the game much less a bloody one.

  • Claudette.
    Mostly because I don't want to invest in survivors anymore.
    Maybe Kate pretty soon cuz she's bae.

  • If it ain't Dwight it ain't right.  8-)
  • I have to run millennial Dwight and I call him the Dwightinator
  • Feng Waifu Min 
  • Kate Denson Sia

  • Jakiepoo is god
  • To me, there's no point in maining a certain survivor. I just won't main any male characters due to the hitbox differences. Aside from that, maining a character is purely cosmetic. I just play a lot of Meg and Nea, for some of their customizations. Meg Main big brain

  • Started with Meg.. now Kate <3.

  • @RATT said:
    To me, there's no point in maining a certain survivor. I just won't main any male characters due to the hitbox differences. Aside from that, maining a character is purely cosmetic. I just play a lot of Meg and Nea, for some of their customizations. Meg Main big brain

    There's a hitbox difference? I didn't know that. Can I ask how you know this?

    Oh, and I main Feng and Nea.

  • @Cetren said:
    If it ain't Dwight it ain't right.  8-)

    Preach it ;)

  • I main Jake, mostly because at the time I was entering Dead by Daylight again I foolishly thought that Saboteur was still a meta perk. That, and I didn't own Quentin yet whom I am working on grinding to prestige three.

  • Dwight as he's the only survivor I have who's lvl 50. But not for any real reason except I had a few daily rituals for him.

  •      I’ve always had a thing for Jake; The “wanderer”, “Nature Man”, a “Calm Spirit” kind of a character. He’s the embodiment of how I would be a survivor in most cases. 
         Notice in the intro, He stops Claudette from running towards a fellow survivors’ scream. Perhaps he’s selfish? Or maybe he just knows his priorities? Either way I play a Jake, ‘cause I be a Jake.
  • All hail the mighty Dwight!
  • Tapp.  I started playing right as the Saw chapter was released.  that said I just prestige Tapp to 3, so playing chars right now that have bloodpoint offerings.  (for the past week that has been Dwight)
  • I play an extremely urban Feng Feng
  • I used to main Bill and then Kate came out so I started maining her.
  • I used to main Bill and then Kate came out so I started maining her.
  • lemoNN said:
    I used to main Bill and then Kate came out so I started maining her.
    Xbox player here otherwise I probably would have mained Bill as well..  
  • I pretty much main Dwight because he's my spirit animal.

  • My bae Meggy Poo. Sometimes I flip flop between Feng, Laurie, and Nea. It seems as though on PS4 EVERYBODY uses Claudette and Laurie.
  • Dwight.Because he is Dwight
  • I main all of them. I have a different build for each one, and i switch between them frequently. The only ones I haven't leveled up much are Laurie (because I don't like obsession perks) and Quentin (because I haven't gotten around to it yet).
  • I main Laurie! I chose her because I really liked her character design and thought it was a bit more unique. Her perks? Ehhhh not so much lol.

  • Feng Min is best waifu. Currently aiming to buy all perks in game in her bloodweb. Something around 50 lvls left.
  • Feng. She's a cutie. Plus she's the only one I've leveled for more than the teachables. (Except for David who was gonna be my original main but Feng grew on me while I leveled her up for her teachables) And I'm still waiting on that damn bunny hoodie.
  • Nea followed by Feng

  • Jake is the one I started with and the only one I've bothered to level up because he had all the perks I wanted at the time.

  • Claudette. Although I switch it up a lot because cosmetics make some characters look so goood! The only survivors I never play are Laurie (gross) and Quentin.

  • Kate. Mostly because she kinda looks like me and she is the only blondie ( a part Laurie but you need to € her) and I really like her lore, and I like her cosmetics.
  • Feng, because she looks like she doesn't give a ****
  • Used to main Claudette but there are to many of those so, my new main is Ace since I horde Items

  • Kate Denson because I have all perks on her and I like the way she looks and her additional cosmetics.

  • Obviously Meg and I got her to P3 but I am beginning to prestige Claudette. Reason being it is so easy to survive with her. Use self care, iron will, calm spirit, and quick and quiet and this ######### is a literal ninja. Dark maps with green, black, and brown designs such as Asylum, Red Forest, and Haddonfield HAVE to be hell for the killer to find Claudette in a green shirt.

    Meg > Claudette > Nea > Feng > Dwight in that order

  • David King.

    He is just an absolute unit and I enjoy his perks except for No Mither.  I am not that good.  He is great for racking up Bloodpoints especially because I enjoy going in and saving other Survivors.
  • Jake. Although I like Feng Min too. But before she gets decent perks (currently P3 Level 50 with all over the place perks), I need to finish Jake, the new perks from Adam won't help with that.

  • Kate since I bought the game just before her DLC came out and had not picked a main yet. I am thinking of playing Feng more because she has some cool outfits now.

‹ 1 2