Who do you main as a survivor?
I personnally used to main Claudette as she's sneaky. Now, I main Meg because she has some cool new skins.
I personnally used to main Claudette as she's sneaky. Now, I main Meg because she has some cool new skins.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it's okay to be attracted to the same gender
i main Nea i got her to P3 but now i kinda want to main Kate because of how awesome she seems but she inst very dark and sneaky so im mixed from staying nea, going to Claudette, or going to Kate. i usually run Self Care, Sprint Burst (or some other exhaustion perk i am in the mood for) Borrowed Time (if im running Were Gonna Live Forever as my 4th perk) or We'll make it (if my 4th perk is some other one), my last perk if not Were gonna live forever is Adrenaline.
Currently a Feng main, since her (admittedly) glitchy jacket can be pretty sneaky and I don't like Claudette, but I'm debating whether to have Tapp, Quentin, Ace, or Adam as my secondary.
Claudette because I like playing stealthy. I have been playing Kate a little bit more because I am a beginner survivor and like her windows perk. I ended up getting her green and brown top, brown hair, and long jeans to make her a bit stealthier since that is how I play, and while she'll never be as stealthy as Claudette, I have felt the difference a little in that I seem to be a bit more difficult to spot. I wish I could remove the necklace with the bright turquoise pendant, though, because it's kind of like a beacon that can be seen from afar.
Nothing will beat the god of lockers Dwight!
i used to main meg then for a while kate but now with feng min :P
Used to main Dwight at the release of the game. Hell I even got legacy 3 with him.
But when the F I N G E R G U N S dlc dropped into the game I had to main my favourite gambler.
Male: David King; back up = Adam Francis
Female: Kate Denson; back up = Feng Min
Meg. Started with her because she was quick, added urban evasion and she became super fun.
By the time I had other characters perked up to fit my playing style, I'd become too attached to Meg to choose anyone else over her.