You Gained A Buff!

That's right!

BHVR has chosen YOU to buff exactly 1 thing in the current game.


What do you buff and why?


A rule: You canNOT add and/or remove anything, you can ONLY edit/change/alter.

Examples: You can't remove the Hex part about Huntress Lullaby.

You can't add another type of object for Detective's Hunch to reveal its aura.

Etc.

Comments

  • @Milord said:

    The moment the mod pinned this threat, people just start ignoring the OP rules...

    Personally, I didn't even understand them. What's the difference between altering something and adding/removing something? An addition is, by definition, an alteration.

  • @Milord said:

    The moment the mod pinned this threat, people just start ignoring the OP rules...

    cuz our creativity is OP

  • No nerf option :c

    Bubba need buff for his power, HEX totems don't light, buff or rework for Monstrous Shrine, This is not Happening

  • give us more body smileys:

    key 3: hello

    key 4: goodbye

    key 5: middle finger

    key 6: taunt (hen dance)

    key 7: no

    key 8: clapping

    key 9: surrender

    key 0: laughters

  • This content has been removed.
  • Give open handed a buff to negate voice comms somewhat, when you are within 8 meters of another survivor you can see their aura reading perks and they can see yours and persists for 15 seconds after they leave just like leader, I know it's kinda breaking the thread rule but I feel like it's the buff solo survivors need to come up to par with SWF, me personally I can visualize what's happening way better than I can listen and have someone explain it , and it gives use to a not so strong perk in need of some kind of love.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/343155#Comment_343155

    Personally, I didn't even understand them. What's the difference between altering something and adding/removing something? An addition is, by definition, an alteration.

    I agree that it's a bit vague. Personally I interpret it as "you can alter/edit numerical values but not add/remove features/abilities".

  • @not_Queen said:

    @Boss Pinned your post, I'll leave it there for the weekend and bring it back to the Designers with all the suggestions on Monday. :)

    Keep'em coming guys!

    Sick!

    Hope you'll find some goodies. :)

  • @Orion said:

    The Wraith is able to attack out of stealth.

    I love you for that.

  • 5-8 perk slots just to keep the equivalency a little bit, since DBD was born

  • Oh, i forgot to do my own buff. 😋


    Hex: Devour Hope


    Before my change: 2 Tokens - Grants a 5% Haste Status Effect after 10 seconds of hooking a Survivor, lasting 10 seconds.


    After my change: 1 Token - By pressing the ACTIVE ABILITY button (E on PC), the Hex Totem that Devour Hope is attached to immediately becomes a Dull Totem, and Devour Hope is attached to an other random Dull Totem if available.

    This action consumes 1 Token.

    If no other Dull Totems are available, it won't have any effect and no Token will be consumed.

  • @Orion said:

    The Wraith is able to attack out of stealth.

    Yes! This!

  • @Milord said:

    The moment the mod pinned this threat, people just start ignoring the OP rules...

    After being pinned, i didn't really care that they ignore it. 😋

    Besides, anything ridiculous will be ignored anyway. 😊

  • Open handed - extend aura Ranges reading by 16 meters

    Thanatophobia - To have the same effect as now except for every Sacrificed survivor gain an extra 3 % Slow down to all other survivors action speed .


    Slippery meat - increasing the odds up to 40 % or so


    Monsterous Shrine • 35 % faster entity progression .


    I know you Said not adding things but Shadowborn is useless the way it is amd should also affect visibility making the environment more clearer .


    Stridor - Breathing of survivors in pain 100 % louder

  • @Funbag7 said:

    Stridor - All breathing by survivors is 25%/50%/75% louder and can be heard 8 meters further away

    Damn, you're contributing a lot!

    I like it! 😊

  • Oof, that is a tough one. It's gonna be Pig-related, obviously. I would LIKE to see the RBTs kill on the Hatch, but I think that would also require adjustments that would fall outside of the "Buff exactly one thing" parameter. Same goes for "make Rules Set No. 2 base kit for Pig" because that would require changing the add-on itself.

    So with that in mind, I'm gonna go with the following:

    Buff the Jigsaw Boxes so that a Survivor can never find the key in the first box they search As long as there are 4+ boxes in the trial (Ideally, I'd want Amanda's Letter to be buffed to remove the trap/box penalty and prevent this interaction, but since I can only choose one, I'm adding the min. box # provision as a work-around. ;) ).

  • Buff bond in some way. With empathy and the one jeff perk in existence the way it is now it seems pretty useless. Maybe giving it the ability to see what allies can see. So if you're close enough to another survivor and they can see a totem a gen or hex totem the aura will show to you. Thinking it could be map wide like the other two perks but if deemed too op than tweaking its original values could be good.

  • @Unnamed_Freak said:

    I would decrease the probability to remove a RBT on the first and second boxes to 0%, that would allow Pig to create more pressure.

    First box? Absolutely IMO. Second box? No. I'd rather not create a 50/50 lose scenario for Survivors like with Amanda's Letter.

  • Here's another thread just like this one: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/49609/you-are-given-a-personal-buff-what-is-it#latest

    If you find that my rules are in the way of something you want, perhaps you have the freedom you require over there. 😊

  • @Delfador said:

    I would increase Detective's hunch timer. 15/30/45 instead of 5 would be better, right now, I don't think it is used as much.

    @Delfador I think items revealed by Detective's Hunch should be added to your map if you have one (with proper add-ons to track other items as well).

  • coloured light beams, not just yellow

    image.png


  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/342999#Comment_342999

    @Delfador I think items revealed by Detective's Hunch should be added to your map if you have one (with proper add-ons to track other items as well).

    It already does?

    Just today I have found a map and cleansed all 5 totems by myself.

  • @Peanits said:

    I'm torn so I'm going to cheat and pick two:

    Change the trapper's random chance to escape a trap with a set time.

    OR

    Change Windows of Opportunity to be always active.

    I'd love either of those.

    Or change the trap hitboxes so the killer isn't fat shamed every time a survivor runs over his trap but he gets trapped when he follows them

  • @Unnamed_Freak said:

    I would decrease the probability to remove a RBT on the first and second boxes to 0%, that would allow Pig to create more pressure.

    The box isnt decided while being searched the right box is chosen as soon as the trap is placed on the survivors head sooo

  • Noed activates as soon as a survivor touches a gen and if you cleanse noed before doing a gen the survivors get an exposed status effect for 15 games

  • Have Detectives Hunch highlight the hex totem in red >:)


    (jk, there's a reason it's called "Detective HUNCH")

  • Wake Up! Opens the gate 75/100/125% faster instead of 5/10/15%. I think it's a fair change since this perk only works at the end, and 15% only makes a few seconds of difference at most. Using a perk slot for something that small isn't useful especially when it's so situational. Seeing the gates and letting others see you while opening is nice but still not really worth a perk slot. If it were faster I think it'd be much more useful and some people might actually use it.

    Yeah that's pretty fast but the perk does nothing until you power the gates and then it only helps if you aren't already dead or incapacitated. If someone else opens them then you didn't get much use out of it either, so it's a super situational perk which is why I think it should be much stronger.

  • @Bravo0413 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/342819#Comment_342819

    The box isnt decided while being searched the right box is chosen as soon as the trap is placed on the survivors head sooo

    True, but the intent of their post is pretty clear regardless. :P

  • I'm cheating this one a bit (well not really, this is more so a "pick one or the other"

    Either

    A : Make Spirit's uncommon addon "Muddy Sports Day Cap" baseline and adjust the speed values to close the gap between her base kit and her speed addons

    or

    B : Make Wraith's rare addon "Windstorm" baseline as it gives an excellent buff to his basekit granting him some nice mobility and allows for strategies such as bodyblock Wraith. (This would also encourage people to use different addons as Windstorm + Swift hunt is still pretty popular)

  • Buff Deep Wounds so that the timer also doesn't tick when you are in the killer's heartbeat.

  • I'd lessen Bubba's tantrum when hitting objects w the chainsaw and shorten his cooldown when *successfully* downing survivors. That's the only buff I'll ever ask for.

  • Haunted Ground - Two trapped Hex Totems will spawn in the Trial.

    When one of the two trapped Hex Totems is cleansed by a survivor , all survivors suffer from the Exposed status effect till both totems are cleansed.

    When both Hex Totems are cleansed Survivor's will remain Exposed for 40/50/60 seconds afterwards.

  • When someone enters Bubba's basement, entity doesn't let them leave. Iron grasp makes you immune to stuns and flashlights, wiggle is impossible.

  • Buff small game to show how many totems are left

  • Let myers gain evil within faster if he's stalking more than one survivor.

  • I would buff Wake Up.... to...get this...actually wake you up when gens are all complete!


  • @Carpemortum said:

    I would buff Wake Up.... to...get this...actually wake you up when gens are all complete!

    I'm just imagining a guy suggesting this game to a friend.

    And they're showing them the Perks and then the Killers.

    Then they get to Nightmare, and the friend asks: He makes them fall asleep? Then doesn't Wake Up! help in any way?

    And the guy goes: Lol nope. Adrenaline does though, cause "it made sense".

  • I don't really understand the rules of this post. You can buff anything you want, but only in certain ways? Whatever. I'm just going to pick the one thing I want buffed the most and do it my way.


    We're Going to Live Forever:

    Whenever a generator is completed gain a token. At the end of the game gain 10/15/20% bonus to all bloodpoints gained for each token.

    Whenever you unhook a survivor, both you and the unhooked survivor don't leave scratch marks for 4 seconds.

  • Unrelenting gets

    20/25/30% for missed attacks AND

    5/8/10% for successful attacks

  • Increase the Hag’s base teleport range from 40m to 48m, as the larger maps are a PITA. Red Forest, HOLY #########! Also, fix her lunge, as it is really screwy and short at times. That’s 1 buff, and 1 fix.

    P.S. I’ll never understand why her camera is at her neck, when she is the lowest moving killer of them all.

  • @Dreamnomad said:

    I don't really understand the rules of this post. You can buff anything you want, but only in certain ways? Whatever. I'm just going to pick the one thing I want buffed the most and do it my way.

    We're Going to Live Forever:

    Whenever a generator is completed gain a token. At the end of the game gain 10/15/20% bonus to all bloodpoints gained for each token.

    Whenever you unhook a survivor, both you and the unhooked survivor don't leave scratch marks for 4 seconds.

    Don't worry, as soon as I got pinned, everyone started ignoring that rule.

    I would care if it wasn't pinned and so popular.

  • @Unnamed_Freak said:

    I would decrease the probability to remove a RBT on the first and second boxes to 0%, that would allow Pig to create more pressure.

    RBTs don't work that way though. The box gets assigned to the trap the moment it is put on the survivors head.

  • Hey, quick random question.

    I see the ACM tag.

    What's that?

1 2 3 4