So survivors are spamming DS now
Literally every game has 4 DS in it, are you afraid of losing your little i-win the game button?
Literally every game has 4 DS in it, are you afraid of losing your little i-win the game button?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The point i keep trying to make is all the killer ranting and raving it HASN'T EVEN HIT THE PTB YET. When the exhaustion changes, healing changes etc were announced you told the survivors the exact same thing.
When the changes were worse than expected you said adapt, well wait and see how they actually turn out and then ADAPT.
30-45 seconds is enough imo, 60 is overkill. It's there to prevent tunneling.
Yeah, I agree.
Wow its pretty easy to argue with you, your points are so bad that its the reason I thought you were a troll
He's just ridiculously biased and mostly only cares about the game's health and funfactor instead of balance.
Hmmn 2 trolls backing one another up how quaint, when you can't refute troll away like usual. I guess all the post and threads I've made about balance including heavy killer buffs are all just illusions. you'd think by now you'd have learned not to try and troll me.
When either one of you decides to stop trolling and actually debate I'll be here.
People think this is a nerf to DS?!
OMEGALUL
Huntress with Deerstalker and Iri Head/Belt. Just slug rush them. Let them all bleed out.
It's funny how survivors expect killers to pick perks to counter survivor perks. If we had 16 perkslots maybe we could reliably start countering 16 possible perks.
had a game with only 3.9 Decisive Strikes
Hmmmmmmmmmm...
the guy who thinks a perk that basically gives survivors another hookstate is balanced sometimes wants to buff killers? whoa. Give me an example of one of those "hard" buffs.
Killers have no perks that give as much accumulated power as Borrowed Time and old DS (and even the new nerfed DS even if you don't tunnel on purpose but it's still prefered since I hate tunneling myself when I play surv with friends) The only perk that killers have that is for example similar to adrenaline is NOED. most of our really good perks need to be used in combos like spirit fury and enduring and are situational at best. Ruin is the only metaperk that a killer has that influences a match because ruin is something that will ALWAYS buy you some time along with Sloppy Butcher if you're not playing Legion. We have almost nothing to outright shorten a chase.
Killers were supposed to be the power role yet overall survivorperks are as strong as killer perks or even stronger because the devs are afraid of losing their playerbase if the balance ever tipped in killer's favour.
Brutal strenght is #########, enduring+SF is 2 perkslots, Bamboozle is easily countered by abandoning the loop and going for another since legion is not fast enough to catch up. Any good r1 survivor worth his salt will not get downed by your M1 unless you use the cooldown reduction addons or get lucky on the maps with big non-see through jungle gyms.
ofc you can but it takes way to long on most spots that are frequented by survivors. Mindgames work like crap with just 110% ms. There's a reason why you don't chase as the hag.
Ain't gonna happen.
Basements and pallet deadzones are not common enough for Enduring to reliably help. And if we are talking about the current DS, only a part of the animation is affected by the 55% recovery afaik. Its like trying to protect yourself from a gun with just a bike helmet.
Nvm
Who wouldnt. Everyone wants to enjoy strong this before they become fixed. If they would say: We fix moris in about 1 weeks i wouldnt dodge them anymore or play some sweet mori matches
Wanted to play some chill matches after a few days break from DbD.
These players turned me into a literal facecamper and I've never done that in months if not years.
The endgame chat didn't make it better at all.
I don't. If something is broken I don't spam it, I always liked playing the underdog.
Same, packed out LF with a full camperbuild. I only camped if somebody had DS tho. I'd pick up the obsession, see if he wiggles if he wiggles I'd basically play perkless but if he didn't or if I even got dstriked then prepare for the insidious facecamp.
I played Billy mostly with my regular loadout.
But seriously the first match yesterday: Match starts, I sprint across the map and immediately get a Kate. I though Well ######### it, I'll let her run! because it was literally 10 seconds into the match. I didn't pay attention and she ran off to the area where Ruin was. 20 seconds later ruin is down, I just thought God damnit, is that your way of saying "thank you" for not immediately killing me?!.
Whatever, moved on and ignored it only to find out everyone looping that Wretched Shop like crazy. Finally catched someone and simply facecamped. Got lucky in process and managed to down someone else so in the end I ended up with 2 kills and a 4x SWF insulting me for camping. I let them know what happened in the beginning and their reaction was; What would you've done if you saw the hex totem?!?
Am I the only person that would actually appreciate that Killers nice gesture and in return would skip that hex totem in exchange for their mercy? Seriously, what the #########? It was the first match, I got unlucky and showed weakness because I kinda forgot how selfish survivors are (didn't play in a while) but this first match had me instantly realize what the community is like. And yea, after that match is was basically: DS, flashlight, teabag or anything slightly toxic? Facecamp.
Never show survivors mercy unless several have disconnected. Most won't appreciate it.