So survivors are spamming DS now
Literally every game has 4 DS in it, are you afraid of losing your little i-win the game button?
Literally every game has 4 DS in it, are you afraid of losing your little i-win the game button?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I really can't wait for the rework to drop.
Every game is 3-4 DS. I even equipped Enduring on Hag and Spirit after the announcement as its really bad out there.
that makes no sense, nothing is happening to sloppy
Sloppy butcher OP pls nerf? get out of here.
eh it doesn't bother me....it's like saying, "afraid that the survivers will get away" running NOED, it's never a win win situation....it doesn't bother me about DS....
NOED often doesn't even pop off in high ranks so how the ######### is that comparable to 4 more hook healthstates?
Every game will have 4 DS now to "stop tunneling."
I'd suggest getting used to hearing "Ugh" and restarting the chase.
Also make sure you get used to being placed in literally unwinnable situations in the endgame
Good thing I have over 300 pink mories on my nurse hehe.
Did you even read the DS nerf?
Oh good grief, you lot are hilarious after whining to nerf DS it gets nerfed and you still complain, you get multiple obsession chances now if multiple people use it.
It can't be used at all unless they unhook someone oh and hey you can still MORI them like before, it's almost as if gasp YOU CAN'T ADAPT.
You lot told survivors to adapt when teh SC changes went through, when the pallet changes went through, when the exhaustion changes went through.
What's even funnier is this hasn't even hit the PTB and back when the changes were announced and some survivors whined you told them the same thing I'm saying.
All you're doing is proving that you have to have something to complain about when things don't go your way or you play bad.
Meanwhile the rest of us are like meh it won't make a difference, we'll simply adapt to changes on either side and improve.
Oh and no survivors aren't spamming DS and it's not 4 man DS in every game, what a crock I've not run it since August of last year when I got Laurie's Adept.
The lobbies lately I've seen max 1-2 in each game since those that know better don't bring it since it's a wasted perk slot.
The current DS is unanimously considered to be uncounterable and overpowered by anybody with a shred of intelligence.
Also you act like the nerf already went through but we'll probably have to painstakingly wait another month for a change that is overdue for almost a year now.
DS lasts 60 seconds after an unhook, in endgame you will be slugging mostly because you don't have time to hook ppl in the first place. By the time you'll hook them DS will be run out, if not the devs need to nerf the time, I think 40 secs would be enough to counter tunneling tbh.
SImple. Stop tunneling and go for the savior.
Solid advice.
You down him and go for another.
If you're so desperate for a single kill, camp them. If they attempt an unhook, hit them. Waiting for a grab is useless and never works.
Nice b8 m8
Maybe they'll go down more than a minute away from the gates, but I know that I, personally, will be sticking around the gate area in such scenarios to guarantee my escape.
I'm actually having a hard time understanding how people can't see this combo becoming the new Endgame meta, especially since it's way harder to counter/prevent than vanilla DS.
Because endgame will happen less like this.
The new DS prevents multiple hooks in a row, increasing the chances that:
1). The game reaches Endgame.
2). DS is not burned.
Unhooks depend on if they find your totem or not.
Guess this was their Plan to balance NOED. Just have the endgame become one big OP perk faceoff
Have you heard of Enduring? They reduced the stun time to 3 seconds, combine that with 75% stun reduction on Enduring, you're going to be back on that survivors ass in like 10-15 seconds. You can also slug the survivor for 40/50/60 seconds, preventing them from using the perk; during that time, go check a gen or something.If you face more than 2 DS in the endgame, you did a pretty bad job during the whole game. Believe me, there are way more annoying perks than simply DS.
Once again, stop tunneling.
DS was never an issue for me in-general, all it does is prevent me from hooking someone and if it happens its easier to just go back to monitoring gens than chasing the same guy who potentially will just loop you for 3 more gens if they have a brain.
The only way you'd reach end game with a 4 man is if you weren't playing well enough to at least kill one of them. And end game can easily be prevented if you use NOED to counter the 4 man swf DS. Even then it doesn't matter since most survivors just use their DS right off the bat from being captured.
Lets be honest, nobody is satisfied with any Nerf/Buff towards anything on this game.
Clearly you all won’t be happy until there is a perk that lets you see survivors until the match ends. BVHR will never be able to balance the game with this many bad players.
You mean like SWF provides survivors at all times with info when they can repair even against killers whom they'd normally have to be afraid from?
JuSt StOp TuNnElLiNg!!
In that case, the 60 secs of chance to use DS should only trigger if the unhooking occurred within the terror radius. Ala Borrowed Time. Which is strong enough already.
A lot of times I happen to find the unhooked survivor not healing or just running around after I did whole crossmap chainsaws. Or even self caring below the same hook he just got off. Why should I turn away?? Survivor poor plays like that don't deserve second chances.
It's literally forcing a dumb playstyle. Should killers campaign to make survivors turn away if they find a 60% generator?
Gentimes are too fast? Let's provide survivors with means to rob killers of 4 of the 12 hooks they need and then complain about tunneling/facecamping because ppl are fed up.
And yes, in my experience at least, I'm getting more 3 and 4 man DS these last days.
But I already know it'll be like that once the rework (not calling it a nerf at all) drops. Good thing I have hundreds of moris across all my killers.
Gotta abuse as long as they can.....
Just take a break, civ ya know
Players will use the what they believe is the best version of something while they can it's human nature.
Weird way of saying ENDGAME MEGABUFF
Semi buff to mid game (instant use)
Bug buff to end game (especially coordinated SWF)
I think those players who have complained about BT at end game can't see the forest for the tree's with this change.