Stop lobby dodging
Why is it whenever 2 or more survivors run med-kits, keys, maps, or tool-boxes killers leave?
Do you guys expect me not to use an item that helps me? It's like lobby dodging killers because they're using a good addon.
I get flash-lights to a degree...but Lightborn exists for a reason.
Comments
I can have a far easier, more fun time getting slaughtered by a killer, thanks. It's even less time wasted, too.
I don't play enough to rank up like that, so no danger there, either.
I just want a solid chance for a relatively fair match in the odd instances I get to play.
Win or lose, if all that was involved is what is in the game, I'm ok.
That means no mid match communication.
The SWF is counting on you not having good counters.
But if they disable NOED, you get an extra ~70 seconds from their total cleansing time and about 10-15 for them to find the totem depending on whether they are coordinated. So it'll still help you create pressure anyway.
You get a maximum of 70 seconds of cleansing time, and a minimum of 28, not including travel time or any other variables. Regardless, if only one survivor is breaking the totems while the rest do gens, it does not impact the game in any way, since generators will still be repaired in two sets.
You are delusional. If I don't want to play against the group I'm not playing against the group and nothing Behav10r says, threatens or does is going to change that. You aren't going to get what you want even if you assert it with confidence.
When or if the option is play SWF or quit, I and others assuredly, will choose quit. No one enjoys playing SWF to the degree they are going to act as a full time clown service for a broken OP adhoc addition to the game. No one. Not even the number one players in the world who are paid to stream.
Your friends and your fun doesn't matter to anyone but your friends and you. As a killer I don't consider it for a split second much as your groups do not consider ours. Deal with it. It will forever be your only option.
I dare Behav10r to come to this thread and state killers are going to be forced to play them. I DARE THEM. How's that for confidence? Put it on record so we have more memes to make fun off when the crickets chirp at server launch.
Some survivors never play killer, so they dont know that a killer doesnt have 16 perks like survivors
Its totally ok to dodge lobbies, the devs dont bann for it. And it doesnt matter whether you it once per day to dodge a certain guy, whether you dodge every SWF or whether you dodge 100 lobbies in a row just becuase you feel like it
Lobby dodging is a tool that is IN the game aswell.
Bring a new argument mate
LUL nerfed into the ground, how?
Exhaustion changes got unnerfed by removing exhaustion from survivors who get hooked.
Unhook Invul was introduced.
BT was buffed to oblivion
You can still loop the same as before, ######### like rotten fields has still not been fixed, you still have massive safe zones on many maps right next to gens or exit gates.
The only hard nerf was the nerf to selfcare which was LONG overdue due to survivors being able to bodyblock without any consequences.
Or when this game ends like friday the 13th, they are gonna stop
What rank are you? AS survivor, i think your rank 20 because you never play survivor, lol.. the longer queue time I had today was 10 seconds..
######### you mean? this game is just dying, the matchmaking takes rank 20 survivor/killers for make the matchmaking faster.. now it just take random survivors from different region.., for this the last day i been expected a 400+ ping.. is just ridiculous, for this killers queue are faster than the survivor one..
Maybe they'll stop dodging when Survivors start having more patience than 5 seconds to wait for the other Survivors to join.
No, that's not me really saying that, that's me showing there's just a cycle here of blame, and as long as the majority dodges and/or disconnects, only the ones behind the game can change it.
BT got buffed with the Deep Wound change, before that you could usually just follow the survivor till he inevitably went down. If you're talking about the old BT, that ######### was broken beyond belief.
The only aura reading most killers use is Barbecue and yes, in fact, we cannot really find survivors without them unless we LISTEN for them. I don't have a headset so I cannot hear survivor breathing or footsteps which makes it impossible for me to track them without BBQ. Listening is not a skill so I don't give a crap, not everybody has a good headset and I won't buy one for 1 silly indiegame, if the devs made other forms of finding survivors viable then we might talk, auraperks are neccesary now with all the nerfs to sounds that survivors make.
Also who gives a ######### about 5 million aura reading perks if most killers will just use 1 per match, I have never seen more aura reading perks at the same time, most u will see is BBQ&Chilli and MAYBE Bitter Murmur but I can't even remember the last time I saw somebody use BM.
Legion is unanimously one of the worst killers in the game by far, people are still arguing wether it's him or freddy, everybody agrees on this, he takes way to much time to down survivors unless you're using franklins at which point he becomes a worse nurse.
I will continue to dodge 4 toolbox lobbies, they are very rare but if they occur dodging is the least I can do, sometimes I'll just equip franklins on legion, hit them out of their hands then dodge.
I paid for this game so I can do what I want, end of story.
You know, as many killer mains as it pisses off, I may start bringing an item every game. I rarely bring items because I don't wanna waste them, but when killers throw these manchild hissy fits, it really tempts me to bring a toolbox or flashlight EVERY GAME.
Then have fun getting dodged alot, it's not like you have control. We killers do and the devs won't change that (as hillarious as it is giving 20% of the playerbase control over 80% LOL)
Btw your entitlement is showing thinking you can force others to play with you. there's a difference between ppl not wanting to play with others and ppl trying to force others to play with them but that seems to be a hard concept for you ppl.
Newsflash buddy, it wastes your time too. Maybe every surv should start bringing items just to make you cry harder. You have no "power" either, you just think you do because on p2p killer is host. gonna be hilarious when ded servers hit.
I don't care if it's wrong, I'm an alphamale, I do what I want.
Dedicated servers will hit and we will still dodge, nothing will change, the only thing that'll change is that you don't have to reinvite your friends again, congratz you saved 20 seconds.
Most survivors aren't such sweaty tryhards anyways and it approximately takes a dodge like every 5th lobby because some think it's fair to bring 4 items, I'd rather play with ppl who don't take some indiegame where you press like 3 buttons so seriously.
Could I just bring an Ebony Mori to offset the items? Sure I could, but I'd rather let you guys play lobby simulator or outright let you farm iridescent shards for me in a deadly boring game while I eat or watch youtube on my second monitor.
And how are dedicated servers supposed to affect this? If executed properly by BHVR (which I doubt), then we wouldnt even see a difference in the game besides from less lagg
I don't care if they don't ban for it.
I'm curious though if the Devs actually want killers to dodge lobbies based on the survivors being SWF. The Devs provide a clear picture of who is in the lobby and what items, but no clear picture of determining if the survivors are SWF. You can look at profiles, if they aren't private.
Access to profiles can be given at the end of the match, in the summary. Is it really needed in the initial lobby?
You can make your profile private, but then some killers will dodge if everyone has a private profile in their lobby. So why not just remove that whole criteria in the first place.
It isn't about stopping lobby dodging but minimizing it, by not providing criteria that the developers don't intend you to use as a reason to dodge.
** This is all based on if they don't want you to use SWF as a reason, since their actions so far show that they don't. IMO Cause if they did want killers to dodge based on that info, then it should be provided.
I'm not talking about their items. There is many things being shown in the lobby.. but...
Other then looking at a public profile, can you determine who is SWF in the lobby? This information isn't directly supplied by the Developers, except through some quasi method of looking up a players public profile.
So... If the Developers want killers to use SWF as an indicator for dodging a lobby. Then, why not provide a SWF flag in the lobby?
Because I would like it. I'm certain there are many many others that would. So lets get the developers to answer this question.
"Do the Developers believe that dodging a lobby is ok WHEN the killer determined that a SWF is in the lobby, and if it is ok if SWF is the ONLY reason. No other reason. The only single reason for dodging that lobby is because of SWF, that is it."
Cause if it is YES, then we all need to be asking for that indicator. If it is NO, then they need to remove Profiles and Names from the lobbies.
And I don't think that specific question has been asked sorry. They've answered more generalized questions about dodging not if it is SPECIFICALLY ok to use SWF as a reason, otherwise I need to see it.
Just dodge the groups that bring items you find likely SWF. Two toolboxes, a medkit and a flashlight is pretty standard. It all depends on the changes they implement and how it all pans out. If nothing really changes and killers are just a clown show for hidden groups, dodge the game by playing something better until the queues dry up and you can read the complaints on the forum. I hear Civilization is a solid choice.
So lets only talk about dodging SWF now.
Your suggestion to remove the names would also disable the killer from dodging known "toxic" survivors or streamers (like I do e.g.). However if they are not able to dodge them in lobby, they will simply DC ingame because you cant force them to play vs them. I doubt that this is a good solution tbh.
And there is a difference between enabling a SWF-filter mechanic that enables the killer to only search for solo survivors or making them go thruogh the effort of manually lobby dodging them.
I could see that, but that would be up to the Devs. Since in a way this is no different then having a blocking feature, just manual and per person.
They could also remove names from the match, and just put symbols or whatever as identifiers players can use to remember who is who. Then increase DC punishments.
Of course there is a difference. One being an acknowledgment from the Devs that they feel it is ok to match make based on that information, and the other is not.
What we have now is a "if we don't acknowledge it, then we don't need to address it" type of system.
Since there are people complaining about balancing SWF in the matches, don't prevent people from dodging SWF as a specific reason, but don't acknowledge either so it doesn't need to be addressed. Then people can freely do as they wish. However, what happens once the devs get killers and solo survivors to where they want them?
But you will always be able to check each other steam profiles and this way get to know their names aswell, its embedded in steam....
I know, it sucks for both sides and I wish the game was balanced around SWF, but it simply isnt and it will never be. The only way to balance SWF would be adding ingame vioce comms and balancing the game aruond that, but that would be a HUGE effort, requiring a rework of the whole game and BHVR will never do that (just look at how slow they are when it comes to things like DS,sc,hatch etc)
They did remove survivors from seeing who the killer was in the lobby. As killer you can't see who the recent players are either.