Why did you buff the judgment again??????
I am genuinely baffled by the decision to buff Judgment after the previous patch. Judgment was already in a good spot! I think buffing Divine Light once again was just too much, 0.6 seconds was already in the perfect spot, but 0.8 is way too much. The curve on Non zealous mode and the exile rescue changes are good and can stay as is but the curve buff on zealous mode needs to be reverted asap, or we make Judgment overtuned like Singularity is atm, and I really don't want Judgment to get nerfed to feel like ######### like Krasue
Comments
Well I guess I stop humoring you at this point because you clearly don't think at the same intellectual level as myself. God thinking Plot Twist is bad without DS or Deli is definitely the equivalent of a gold rank take in any competitive game.
Haven't the personal stats been broken in the way they count abandons as escapes/kills since they were introduced?
If you know the average result why are you so scared to play against me?
I think we know exactly why.... All bark no bite.
Denying the results from comp? Mate most comp matches end in 2-4ks, somekillers like dredge are almost always 4ks. You are clueless about comp so don't bring it up. Comp is a completely different ballpark anyway with all the perk bans I'm not even talking about that.
Because it's a waste of my time. And by results of comp I mean survivors are by far the most restricted role and the killer has to fight tooth and nail just to do anything. No restrictions and dredge would be losing on most maps. Also given Dredge is almost exclusively given Midwich which is one of its best maps.
You've spent hours on this forum debating me and others, doesn't look like time is the issue to me.
You can just say that you can't prove these things in game it's okay to admit that!
There's plenty of killer restrictions as well you know? Perks like dms, aura perks, many totem perks etc are completely banned. S tier killers are even MORE restricted.
Well of course because dredge is one of the worst killers in the game on most maps, but on midwhich and other certain indoor maps? He's literally one of the best and nearly unbeatable.
I'll 1v1 ya mate
Yeah read that last part and read between the lines. You need a basically unrestricted killer (the dredge was allowed to run ruindying and eruption), running on its best set of maps, against a 4 man swf not able to use the strongest perks in the game, no duplicate perks and basekit features to make them even viable. Does that sound remotely balanced? Imagine these survivors were allowed to run exhaustion, STB, reassurance. The dredge would be at the mercy of them making game changing mistakes rather than being better.
Also I'm just finding it funny people like you think that exhaustion is required for 80% of the roster or else they down you too quick when in those same comp dredge matches no one was allowed to run any exhaustion perks and still got down to 1 gen. Now imagine just the slightly above average players allowed to run exhaustion and all the other super strong perks.
You are allowed to run some exhaustions against dredge??
Dredge has many a perks banned as well? DMS, AURA PERKS, MANY hexes are now banned i think undying is perma banned now, why? Because dredge was AVERAGING a 4k1 on midwhich. He didn't just have a chance at 4king, he was doing it nearly everygame. You seem to think that killers are incompetent and have no agency in a game.
It doesn't matter how many gens they got down to it's still A 4K. The game should not be balanced around "can one team 4k2 and can one 4k3". That's a win for the killer everytime. A balanced game involves outs and 4ks and 1ks and 2ks etc.
No it's just a visual bug when you view the match history, the icon shows Escaped but when you click on the player, it does not say "Escaped" if they abandoned. The actual stats are correct.
Unknown takes at least 12s of both hits landing, to get value though, much much much weaker lol
Her Snow ball potential is insane and She starts the match with it. Her ability to protect Ruin and force you to dogde off Gens every 6 seconds is bonkers. If She starts to snowball it's pretty much GG.
I've landed hits on people I wasn't even targeting while chasing someone else.
Her three gen lockdown is nuts but honestly we're typically dead well before that.
I looked at my stats a month ago and now I can't, likely a firefox thing. A while ago doesn't mean 5 minutes ago.
I've gone against Tator head before I can vouch that he's decent at the game
Whoever thought that Judgement need to be buffed this way should get fired asap and pay compensation for all the worthless time people had to go through ccause of this killer.
I think they should revert the non-zelaous curve. 0.8 for being zelaus is reasonable but there is no reason to make gambling even worse to do when she's not empowered.
You don't have to believe.
Just some thing you have said. You clearly have a massive knowledge gap in this game and a tendency to cherry pick reading and context and think your better than everyone.
Uh no. Decent compared to ur average pub player? Sure. Good enough to ever play at a semi comp level or against good killers? No way
They only listen to TikTok surv mains. Aka players with 2000+ hours playtime who still can't hold a chase without running into walls or last more than 30 secs.
Holy removed comments batman. ...
Anyhow I honestly think part of the issue is just people adjusting to a new killer
“Deli did need a nerf but it was a wrong nerf imo, it should just deactivate after gens are completed and that's it.”
Nah no thanks
where are the comments about the curve window..?