Why did you buff the judgment again??????

I am genuinely baffled by the decision to buff Judgment after the previous patch. Judgment was already in a good spot! I think buffing Divine Light once again was just too much, 0.6 seconds was already in the perfect spot, but 0.8 is way too much. The curve on Non zealous mode and the exile rescue changes are good and can stay as is but the curve buff on zealous mode needs to be reverted asap, or we make Judgment overtuned like Singularity is atm, and I really don't want Judgment to get nerfed to feel like ######### like Krasue

Comments

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4116195#Comment_4116195

    I think your confusing how well elusive is for avoiding chases altogether rather than just counting killer mid-chase. Unless the killer is at the hook when you got out, you running off and not leaving scratchmarks is VERY good for ditching a killer who returns to hooks after hearing the notification. Theres no sound, bloodpools or anything to give an idea to which direction you went. Thats the idea behind elusive. If the killer WAS at the hook and you got unhooked right at his presence, you still have 44 meters of travel time which is typically more than enough to reach a pallet. The extra 5 seconds wasnt really needed to reach anything.

    Then you've clearly never played at a semi-decent level if you think those 5 seconds meant nothing. 5 seconds was a gamechanger against killers like unkown, artist, slinger etc. Literally a game deciding difference. The elusive only works if the killer is far enough away from the unhook and fails to track down the survivor. Sometimes its really good if a killer is far away and decides to go crossmap back to tunnel yes, but far less reliable than 15 seconds of bt which was insanely and undeniably powerful. If it wasn't more powerful, why did they nerf it then?

  • By that logic survivors have to earn most of their perks??? You need to unhook to make perks like we'll make it, fast track and deli work. Pop all the gens for adren to work, fault or jump off a height for lithe or balanced to work, do gens for blastmine/wiretap/chemical trap etc to work

    Literally the worst argument you could have picked.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Withered8 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4116198#Comment_4116198

    Then you've clearly never played at a semi-decent level if you think those 5 seconds meant nothing. 5 seconds was a gamechanger against killers like unkown, artist, slinger etc. Literally a game deciding difference. The elusive only works if the killer is far enough away from the unhook and fails to track down the survivor. Sometimes its really good if a killer is far away and decides to go crossmap back to tunnel yes, but far less reliable than 15 seconds of bt which was insanely and undeniably powerful. If it wasn't more powerful, why did they nerf it then?

    It was changed so it could address its actual purpose. They wanted to give a tool for specifically tunneling. If a killer is coming back to the hook, The elusive letting you throw off the tracking is a great tool to counter THAT whereas before they were just tossing on more and more BT time and being told its not enough to counter tunneling. They buffed it from 10 to 15, was told it wasnt helping address tunneling so they went a different direction. They played with the idea of elusive and doing things like delaying the unhook notification in a PTB awhile back specifically to target returning back to hook behavior.

    Sidenote… I really have no clue how Artist is one of your examples here. Serious question, how is she at all any good at tunneling specifically? Unknown has his teleport thing which im guessing is why you mentioned him and Slinger can shoot you and wait abit before the hit… No clue why Artist was mentioned.

  • @Withered8 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4116227#Comment_4116227

    By that logic survivors have to earn most of their perks??? You need to unhook to make perks like we'll make it, fast track and deli work. Pop all the gens for adren to work, fault or jump off a height for lithe or balanced to work, do gens for blastmine/wiretap/chemical trap etc to work

    Literally the worst argument you could have picked.

    Lets see. Sprint burst (still good), lithe, Resurgence, Reassurance, Botany, Auto Didact which is an ultra sleeper pick, Plot Twist which is just great anti-slug and self heal, anti-heal nerfs etc.

    What can killers get for free regression wise, Lay Waste, Call of Brine and Overcharge. In terms of time efficiency survivor has been buffed majorly inadvertently or not.

  • @lovlor said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4116226#Comment_4116226

    Sadly my screenshot is an actual screenshot of the official dbd stats and yours is psed.

    Wow, mine is just as real as all the buffs and nerfs im putting in right now. Consider Judgement unofficially not at all nerfed. Just for you, shes now only allowed to shoot beams at herself. The curve is a full 180 and results in Judgement being stuck in the exile.

    Also, this is MS Paint, lol

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4116228#Comment_4116228

    It was changed so it could address its actual purpose. They wanted to give a tool for specifically tunneling. If a killer is coming back to the hook, The elusive letting you throw off the tracking is a great tool to counter THAT whereas before they were just tossing on more and more BT time and being told its not enough to counter tunneling. They buffed it from 10 to 15, was told it wasnt helping address tunneling so they went a different direction. They played with the idea of elusive and doing things like delaying the unhook notification in a PTB awhile back specifically to target returning back to hook behavior.

    Sidenote… I really have no clue how Artist is one of your examples here. Serious question, how is she at all any good at tunneling specifically? Unknown has his teleport thing which im guessing is why you mentioned him and Slinger can shoot you and wait abit before the hit… No clue why Artist was mentioned.

    Unkown was mentioned becuase now you can shoot off hook and shoot again by just hiding a bit before the survivor looks at you too much and loses the weakened status effect. Artist because the killer likes to play defensively and 15seconds of bt and haste lets you get anywhere on the map you want ruining artists gameplan.

  • @Brimp said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4116229#Comment_4116229

    Lets see. Sprint burst (still good), lithe, Resurgence, Reassurance, Botany, Auto Didact which is an ultra sleeper pick, Plot Twist which is just great anti-slug and self heal, anti-heal nerfs etc.

    What can killers get for free regression wise, Lay Waste, Call of Brine and Overcharge. In terms of time efficiency survivor has been buffed majorly inadvertently or not.

    Reassurance you need to waste time getting close to the hook. Autodidact is the worst perk in the game so this has to be complete irony. Lithe requires you to vault a window.

    If sb is still good why does no-one use it anymore, do you use it anymore?

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Withered8 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4116234#Comment_4116234

    Reassurance you need to waste time getting close to the hook. Autodidact is the worst perk in the game so this has to be complete irony. Lithe requires you to vault a window.

    If sb is still good why does no-one use it anymore, do you use it anymore?

    People are rarely using sprint burst now because lithe is just the next easiest option. I guarantee if Dead Hard for distance was back you would rarely see any Lithes. Does that make Lithe bad? No it does not. Now that people have to actually think about using their sprint burst and not save it to use it in the killers face with infinite value people don't like it. It's still VERY good for pre-running. And reassurance literally saves 30 seconds of hook time if the killer is dead set on confirming a second hook stage/kill. If the killer doesn't camp to confirm a second/death hook? Well congrats the killer is playing un-optimally and think they can afford going for more chases. As for auto didact.. do you ever use it? 60% healing progress for ONE skill check anywhere with the only downside being your first heal is slightly slower since on average you get at least one skill check per heal so its FAR from "the worst perk in the game" I'm sure MANY would debate there's plenty of others.

    I personally don't run exhaustion as I prefer my safety of my teammates off hook and myself. Unlike a lot of current DBD players I actually know how to play loops and conserve tiles to their fullest against the majority of the killer roster as you don't need exhaustion perks vs the majority. When I die is usually either one of three things, I genuinely mess up, my teammates just aren't the best or the killer is nurse or blight.

    I implore you. Please tell me how you rightfully earn the strongest survivor perks in the game for how powerful they can be. Examples being Shoulder the Burden, Resurgence or Plot Twist.

  • @Brimp said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4116239#Comment_4116239

    People are rarely using sprint burst now because lithe is just the next easiest option. I guarantee if Dead Hard for distance was back you would rarely see any Lithes. Does that make Lithe bad? No it does not. Now that people have to actually think about using their sprint burst and not save it to use it in the killers face with infinite value people don't like it. It's still VERY good for pre-running. And reassurance literally saves 30 seconds of hook time if the killer is dead set on confirming a second hook stage/kill. If the killer doesn't camp to confirm a second/death hook? Well congrats the killer is playing un-optimally and think they can afford going for more chases. As for auto didact.. do you ever use it? 60% healing progress for ONE skill check anywhere with the only downside being your first heal is slightly slower since on average you get at least one skill check per heal so its FAR from "the worst perk in the game" I'm sure MANY would debate there's plenty of others.

    I personally don't run exhaustion as I prefer my safety of my teammates off hook and myself. Unlike a lot of current DBD players I actually know how to play loops and conserve tiles to their fullest against the majority of the killer roster as you don't need exhaustion perks vs the majority. When I die is usually either one of three things, I genuinely mess up, my teammates just aren't the best or the killer is nurse or blight.

    I implore you. Please tell me how you rightfully earn the strongest survivor perks in the game for how powerful they can be. Examples being Shoulder the Burden, Resurgence or Plot Twist.

    So should we nerf lithe now that it's the easiest exhaustion option?

    No autodidact is not good full stop. Botany is flat better in every situation. Good luck getting to the 60% healing progress amount before the game has been decided. It doesn't even work on self heals and can literally do nothing if you don't get a skillcheck. It is universally agreed upon that it's a horrific perk. Fun? Idk maybe for you.

    Saying you don't run exhaustion perks is yet another crazy take. Exhaustion perks are by far some of the best perks in the game because they are often the only way to stall chase against strong killers. Uhhh 80% of the killer roster will ######### on you in chase if they are good at the killer and you don't have an exhaustion. I can prove it to you right now in a custom if you'd like. So if you die to a killer that's not nurse or blight your teammates suck or you made some terrible mistakes? Crazy once again I can immediately disprove this, get your best 4man to play against me and i'll even play a mid killer against that.

    Ressurgance you have to be near a hook to use it? If that's not earning it what counts as earning it??? Pop pain res dms grim all you have to do is hook someone? How is that any different? Shoulder you need to literally unhook someone? Plot twist only works if you combo it with ds/deli or other perks.

  • @ThatRyanB said:

    Alright folks, let's try and keep the "us vs. them" conflict to a minimum here. While it's an understandable product of asymmetrical gameplay that there will be opposing perspectives on buffs and nerfs, we value feedback from all angles and don't want anyone to feel like their POV isn't an important part of informing changes that are made to the game.

    I've seen some great comments here about how the curve window feels now vs. 10.1.1 and will be sure to pass these along to the team, but please do keep sharing your experiences with the change here (both as Killer and Survivor). Tweaking numbers to find a sweet spot that feels fair for both sides can take time, so just know that we're following your feedback!

    Most of the time it feels like you guys ask for feedback but survivior feedback doesn't matter that much.

    Everything killers want to nerf is getting nerfed in the end.
    Things surviviors hate are getting avoided.

    Just yesterday I had 4 games in a row that someone DCed at 5 gens within the first chase in solo queue.
    That made me go on to another game.
    Matches were against trickster, ghoul, judgement and jason.
    That's not normal.

    The only reason I played surviviors was long killer queue time.
    Solo queue is just so miserable right now.

    Surviviors are not having fun.

  • @lovlor said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4116203#Comment_4116203

    You do understand the unhook protection buff is basically because killer love to just follow behind the unhookee and get an instant down which is called tunnel which is not a very encouraging playstyle by the official dev?

    You do understand that 9 out of 10 tunnels occur because Survivors use their basekit protections offensively right?
    And no, that isn't sarcasm.

  • This content has been removed.
  • This content has been removed.
  • This content has been removed.
  • @lovlor said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4116243#Comment_4116243

    Shoulder: activated by killer tunnelling a player other than yourself

    resurgence: killer can tunnel or deep wound the unhookee

    plot twist: it doesnt fall into section you said strongest perks

    We all gotta start somewhere. Play some more

  • @lovlor said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4116243#Comment_4116243

    People are rarely using sprint burst now because lithe is just the next easiest option. I guarantee if Dead Hard for distance was back you would rarely see any Lithes. Does that make Lithe bad?

    Thanks for proving my argument about dev keep nuking usable perks and leave survivor no choice but to choose the next in line.

    And Autodidact is total garbage perk

    Read some more.

    And how do the devs keep nuking usable perks? I assume this is about sb due to the context, for beginners it won't affect them and for intermediate players it might make A difference technically for a bit but for advanced players whom are good unlike you it will make the difference and it will become a worse perk for them yet they will still used it because it is still overpowered.
    So again, how do the devs keep nuking usable perks? Absolutely not survivor perks, Killer perks maybe but likely not constantly, there was no mention of killer perks tho.

  • This content has been removed. image.png
  • This content has been removed.
  • @lovlor said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4116347#Comment_4116347

    How? I will copy my previous comment below and you will find which usable perks got nuked

    I played this game since 2022.9 so I won't comment anything before that, but throughout this 4 years I will tell you the only few survivor perks which got buffed and became actually usable in High MMR matches are:

    BABYSITTER in 8.1.0, BUCKLE UP in 7.1.0 (got nuked to ground in 8.0.0), COUNTERFORCE (usable occasionally), FAST TRACK (from 9.5.0-9.6.0), RESURGENCE in 8.1.0, WGLF in 8.3.0. That's just all.

    The only surviving perks among these are :BABYSITTER, COUNTERFORCE which is only good occasionally, RESURGENCE and WGLF.

    All other buffs to the rest of garbage perks are TOTALLY meaningless because they STAY garbage. A comp team will NEVER EVER use APOCALYPTIC INGENUITY just because they buffed it and reduced a chest to activate. Will NEVER EVER use TECHNICIAN just because they buffed its noise radius and the percentage for exploding a gen. These are examples of 10.1.0, the patch they nerfed SB and VIGIL. You said "Its important to look at BOTH otherwise its easy to feel like your just getting hit by nerfs with every balance pass." How are these buffs and nerfs equalizing?

    I don't even want to count how many usable perks got nuked to the ground and SOME OF THEM falls to the garbage perks section.

    The following perks are commented based on my own feeling at competitive play to WIN environment.

    TOTAL GARBAGE: BACKGROUND PLAYER, BUCKLE UP, CROSS EXAMINATION, DISTORTION, FAST TRACK, FLASHBANG, HOPE, MADE FOR THIS, SELF-CARE, VIGIL.

    NOT GARBAGE BUT NUKED COMPARED TO BEFORE THE NERF: COH, CONVICTION, DEAD HARD, DECISIVE STRIKE, DELIVERANCE, OTR, PROVE THYSELF, SPRINT BURST.

    How can anyone still say the dev is buffing survivors with all these FACTS?

    edit: love to see how killer mains downvoted me when EVERYTHING I said are FACTS.

    "How can anyone still say the dev is buffing survivors with all these FACTS?" Read my comment carefully. (Edit, I do not claim whether or not your comment is telling facts in this comment.)

    Btw have you considered the fact that dbd stats do not inherently mean skill? I mostly play survivor as a way to test out cool builds and usually sacrifice myself if it means someone else gets to escape, as killer I play to win and play a lot of lower tier killers with a semi-meta build that keeps changing, a lot of my playtime is on dbd mobile and I watch about the same amount of time that I play.

    Since we're doing backstories: I have joined the community since 2018 and started playing on mobile late 2019 as I didn't think it would be worth to buy this game I didn't till - (on pc) I started out on epic when it became free and from then I started playing more and more, I also started to play alone more and eventually bought dbd on steam (spoiler alert it was way better on steam). On mobile I pretty much unlocked everything and had an immense excess of resources with just about every character p3 before netease took over (edit: and then played till the death of dbdm netease), I forgot my level. I would say I have 3k+ hours on mobile though I am way under valuing it due to not knowing the exact hours. ~1.7k hours on epic and 640h on steam.

    Currently I cannot access my stats page on firefox and I won't spare my effort for you. Clearly you have much to learn.
    Fyi I looked at my stats page a while ago and I have ~300+ matches more on survivor than killer.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @lovlor said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4116379#Comment_4116379

    My man you are the second person who "dont have access to official stats" and "wont spare effort". And your said hours seems pretty low to me sorry you are the one who should play more XD

    6k hours is low now

  • This content has been removed.
  • This content has been removed.
  • This content has been removed.
  • @lovlor said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4116387#Comment_4116387

    And we dont look at hours we looked at the official stats how many games you had because you do know people can afk farming their hours right?

    Ok man, Have a good life. I stated how the fact of having over 300 matches on survivor more than killer as a way of telling you that I do play survivor and might be considered a survivor main and not just a salty killer whom doesn't play survivor. Gl in your matches.

  • This content has been removed.
  • Yeah regarding killers nerfing Pig is the only focus they should have! Always!!

  • Judgment didn’t need this buff but its fine. She’s community killer and “divine being” so she should be stronger than every other killer without being hated as a community killer. The issue isn’t that she’s too strong but that other killers are too weak. Survivors are still bit overturned but at least we have killer that is no joke and must be played well against. Exactly what survivors should be.

  • I personally think the Non-zealous curve window at 0.3 is perfect, and at zealous it should maybe be 0.5-0.6 max. Otherwise it starts becoming unfair.

  • @Withered8 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4116243#Comment_4116243

    So should we nerf lithe now that it's the easiest exhaustion option?

    No autodidact is not good full stop. Botany is flat better in every situation. Good luck getting to the 60% healing progress amount before the game has been decided. It doesn't even work on self heals and can literally do nothing if you don't get a skillcheck. It is universally agreed upon that it's a horrific perk. Fun? Idk maybe for you.

    Saying you don't run exhaustion perks is yet another crazy take. Exhaustion perks are by far some of the best perks in the game because they are often the only way to stall chase against strong killers. Uhhh 80% of the killer roster will ######### on you in chase if they are good at the killer and you don't have an exhaustion. I can prove it to you right now in a custom if you'd like. So if you die to a killer that's not nurse or blight your teammates suck or you made some terrible mistakes? Crazy once again I can immediately disprove this, get your best 4man to play against me and i'll even play a mid killer against that.

    Ressurgance you have to be near a hook to use it? If that's not earning it what counts as earning it??? Pop pain res dms grim all you have to do is hook someone? How is that any different? Shoulder you need to literally unhook someone? Plot twist only works if you combo it with ds/deli or other perks.

    I'd like to see this "universally agreed upon" statistic that auto didact is a "horrific" perk. As for the other perks. STB saves your team immense pressure but not allowing the killer a kill earlier than expected. I think you're also think you're misunderstanding Resurgence, Resurgence heals YOU off hook for 70% of your healing progress for free. You did literally nothing and you saved 3/4 of healing time.

    How is saying I don't run exhaustion an insane take? I simply like to play in a way to get the killer to chase me and not incentivize them to go back and tunnel like how a lot of survivors don't seem to understand that level of macro decision making. And people can last very long in chase without exhaustion. May I direct you to MrTatorHead who ran survivor without perks for multiple years and still has on average longer chases than a lot of other survivors because of his immense game sense which the average survivor lacks. As for playing a mid-tier killer against a swf…. Yeah, play clown with no perk restrictions see where that gets you. Comp is naturally a joke but it does prove one thing and that's the game is survivor sided at its core but people rarely ever make full use of it. It just feels like intellectual dishonesty to say "Uhhh 80% of the killer roster will ######### on you in chase if they are good at the killer and you don't have an exhaustion."



    Also plot twist only working with ds/deli lol. It's literally just a full solo heal for 2 hook stages because for some reason it needs to refresh after being unhooked.

  • @lovlor said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4116243#Comment_4116243

    People are rarely using sprint burst now because lithe is just the next easiest option. I guarantee if Dead Hard for distance was back you would rarely see any Lithes. Does that make Lithe bad?

    Thanks for proving my argument about dev keep nuking usable perks and leave survivor no choice but to choose the next in line.

    And Autodidact is total garbage perk

    Do you not know what "the next easiest option" means? It means the next turn your brain off get value. Now people needs to actually try to get value which the average survivor doesn't like to do.

  • @Elan said:

    Judgment didn’t need this buff but its fine. She’s community killer and “divine being” so she should be stronger than every other killer without being hated as a community killer. The issue isn’t that she’s too strong but that other killers are too weak. Survivors are still bit overturned but at least we have killer that is no joke and must be played well against. Exactly what survivors should be.

    Judgment is a joke.

  • @Brimp said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4116246#Comment_4116246

    I'd like to see this "universally agreed upon" statistic that auto didact is a "horrific" perk. As for the other perks. STB saves your team immense pressure but not allowing the killer a kill earlier than expected. I think you're also think you're misunderstanding Resurgence, Resurgence heals YOU off hook for 70% of your healing progress for free. You did literally nothing and you saved 3/4 of healing time.

    How is saying I don't run exhaustion an insane take? I simply like to play in a way to get the killer to chase me and not incentivize them to go back and tunnel like how a lot of survivors don't seem to understand that level of macro decision making. And people can last very long in chase without exhaustion. May I direct you to MrTatorHead who ran survivor without perks for multiple years and still has on average longer chases than a lot of other survivors because of his immense game sense which the average survivor lacks. As for playing a mid-tier killer against a swf…. Yeah, play clown with no perk restrictions see where that gets you. Comp is naturally a joke but it does prove one thing and that's the game is survivor sided at its core but people rarely ever make full use of it. It just feels like intellectual dishonesty to say "Uhhh 80% of the killer roster will ######### on you in chase if they are good at the killer and you don't have an exhaustion."



    Also plot twist only working with ds/deli lol. It's literally just a full solo heal for 2 hook stages because for some reason it needs to refresh after being unhooked.

    You clearly have not tried Autodidact. You're lucky if you get to 5 tokens by the end of a match. It might be different at the moment due to the increased skill checks bug. But it shows that there will soon be nothing left to be nerfed if you have to use Autodidact as an argument how "OP" survivors are.

  • @Brimp said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4116246#Comment_4116246

    I'd like to see this "universally agreed upon" statistic that auto didact is a "horrific" perk. As for the other perks. STB saves your team immense pressure but not allowing the killer a kill earlier than expected. I think you're also think you're misunderstanding Resurgence, Resurgence heals YOU off hook for 70% of your healing progress for free. You did literally nothing and you saved 3/4 of healing time.

    How is saying I don't run exhaustion an insane take? I simply like to play in a way to get the killer to chase me and not incentivize them to go back and tunnel like how a lot of survivors don't seem to understand that level of macro decision making. And people can last very long in chase without exhaustion. May I direct you to MrTatorHead who ran survivor without perks for multiple years and still has on average longer chases than a lot of other survivors because of his immense game sense which the average survivor lacks. As for playing a mid-tier killer against a swf…. Yeah, play clown with no perk restrictions see where that gets you. Comp is naturally a joke but it does prove one thing and that's the game is survivor sided at its core but people rarely ever make full use of it. It just feels like intellectual dishonesty to say "Uhhh 80% of the killer roster will ######### on you in chase if they are good at the killer and you don't have an exhaustion."



    Also plot twist only working with ds/deli lol. It's literally just a full solo heal for 2 hook stages because for some reason it needs to refresh after being unhooked.

    You ask anyone decent at the game they'll tell you autodidact is hot garbage.

    Sure you CAN last long without an exhaution, but an exhaustion is nearly GUARANTEED to extend your chase significantly, especially against all these new crazy op killers.

    MrTatorHead plays against noob killers so he can farm his video content. He literally farms his content off of either noob killers who are clueluess or the worst m1 killers in the game.

    Yeah i'll gladly play clown against you guys with no perk restrictions. Clown is alot stronger than you think i wouldn't be underestimating that killer. When do you wanna do this? Get your best 4man squad we can run it up whenever you want.

    It's quicker and safer to heal with a medkit or selfcare than plotwist, so plot twist is only used in combo with DS and DELI, one of which did get hard nerfed this patch.

  • This content has been removed.
  • This content has been removed.
  • This content has been removed.
  • @lovlor said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4116441#Comment_4116441

    "Also plot twist only working with ds/deli lol. It's literally just a full solo heal for 2 hook stages because for some reason it needs to refresh after being unhooked."

    Like what the actual hell?? You need to learn basic game facts that plot twist refresh after gate is powered, not after being unhooked. And it is just a bit above pure garbage (not pure garbage because can be good when force killer to pick in some rare scenarios) when you dont bring ds as combo. Just use your medkit.

    EDIT: I really love how killer mains downvote me when I correct an error about BASIC game facts from this person

    Oh, sorry I got one part of the perk wrong unlike the other person who got the entire perk wrong. Either way a full solo heal is still incredibly valuable without DS or Deli when it straight up just power creeps Unbreakabkle. What is Unbreakable nearly garbage now even though its universally agreed self pickups will ALWAYS be strong? But even ATTEMPTING to say "and its just a bit above pure garbage" is all the more telling of the skill level you think at especially when you use the verbiage "killer main." Come back when you get some more experience under your belt.

  • @dangersmymidd1ename said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4116441#Comment_4116441

    You clearly have not tried Autodidact. You're lucky if you get to 5 tokens by the end of a match. It might be different at the moment due to the increased skill checks bug. But it shows that there will soon be nothing left to be nerfed if you have to use Autodidact as an argument how "OP" survivors are.

    Auto Didact is literally a staple in my build since 2021. The perk does just fine and does even better since its buff a while ago. If I only get 5 tokens by the end of the match it most likely means the killer played super un-optimally and the match ended way quicker than expected. Also never once said Auto Didact was OP? I asked how it was horrific and I've only gotten answers from people that seemingly only care for a perks value if it's immediate.

  • @Withered8 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4116441#Comment_4116441

    You ask anyone decent at the game they'll tell you autodidact is hot garbage.

    Sure you CAN last long without an exhaution, but an exhaustion is nearly GUARANTEED to extend your chase significantly, especially against all these new crazy op killers.

    MrTatorHead plays against noob killers so he can farm his video content. He literally farms his content off of either noob killers who are clueluess or the worst m1 killers in the game.

    Yeah i'll gladly play clown against you guys with no perk restrictions. Clown is alot stronger than you think i wouldn't be underestimating that killer. When do you wanna do this? Get your best 4man squad we can run it up whenever you want.

    It's quicker and safer to heal with a medkit or selfcare than plotwist, so plot twist is only used in combo with DS and DELI, one of which did get hard nerfed this patch.

    I would say exhaustion is guaranteed to extend chases it's only ever not guaranteed if you are the most oblivious person on the planet or you're running smash hit against a killer that respects every pallet.

    Also about Tatorhead. You can say he goes against XYZ but he has probably some of the best fundamentals in the game unlike the average survivor.

    Also, I don't ever recall accepting a custom offer because I already know the average result. No holds barred a good survivor team will STOMP a clown on most maps. Not to say Clown can't win it requires heavily on the survivors making mistakes rather than actually outplaying the survivor. Like I said earlier, comp is a joke but does prove something. The game is survivor sided at its core it's just your opponents can either be an infant with the sharpest sword in the world that can easily cut through your sword but won't manage much since it's an infant. But put that same sword in the hands of someone equal or even slightly better and its game over. Denying the results from comp is just intellectual dishonesty.

  • This content has been removed.
  • This content has been removed. image.png
  • @lovlor said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4116455#Comment_4116455

    unbreakable is and never was garbage. and no one said plot twist is complete garbage you are making that up.

    Funny how you just gloss over your own mistake about basic game facts and move on debating

    "Come back when you get some more experience under your belt."

    I'm open to competing our game experience. I have a screenshot above. OFFICIAL dbd stats. Get yours and let's see who should get more experience

    "Like what the actual hell?? You need to learn basic game facts that plot twist refresh after gate is powered, not after being unhooked. And it is just a bit above pure garbage (not pure garbage because can be good when force killer to pick in some rare scenarios) when you dont bring ds as combo. Just use your medkit."

    Still insinuating that self pick ups are not a good effect when they inherently are. Especially one where you can choose to down yourself and pick yourself up to full heal and get a speed boost to help make up for lost time. Stop majorly downplaying a top 15 perk in the game. As for official stats its known not even BHVR themselves on their website tracks it that well and knowledge can come from not playing the game religiously.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @lovlor said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4116461#Comment_4116461

    The literal sentence was "a bit above pure garbage without ds combo". Did I say it's pure garbage? You know what pure garbage is? Autodidact is pure garbage

    Idk when people use the word "garbage" they usually refer to not worth running in the slightest. And would you say slightly above garbage is suddenly worth running? Once again stop majorly downplaying Plot Twist.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @lovlor said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4116463#Comment_4116463

    Why are we ignoring getting the official stats part? You say my skill is off and somehow can't show your stats to outperform me?

    I've been playing the game since before 2020. I think I would know a bit more than you just from that alone even if I play on and off. Of course, the person with the higher sample size would seem better but the person with longer time in the field generally knows more.

1 2 3 4 5