I have no idea how Judgement is good for the game

The Judgement literally destroys so many builds, items, offerings, and perks in this game. Builds have become extremely limited with the only builds I have found to be decent are the gen rush builds and healing builds, especially with skill checks being more frequent. I don't care how strong this killer is in a chase, what makes them awful is limiting playstyles.

Just to name a few perks that are virtually unusable:

Babysitter

Borrowed Time

Boil Over

Boon: Exponential

Breakdown

Breakout

Camaraderie

Come and Get Me

Decisive Strike

Deliverance

Fast Track

Flip Flop

Kindred

Off the Record

Power Struggle

Reassurance

Resurgence

Saboteur

Second Wind

Self Preservation

Shoulder the Burden

Slippery meat

Up the Ante

We'll Make it

Wicked

Soft Counters

Aftercare

Conviction

For the People

Last Stand

Soul Guard

Tenacity

Unbreakable

Flash Bang

Items:

Flashlights

Sabotage toolboxes

Fireworks/Winter Party Starter

Offerings

Petrified Oak

Vigo's Jar of Salty Lips

Black Salt Statuette

Ivory Salt Pouch

Cream Chalk Pouch

Salt Pouch

Chalk Pouch

Plan on using a Flashlight to get a save on a teammate or blind at a pallet? You get sin

Want blood points for unhooking? That's usually about 3.5k with safe unhooks. Against the Other Realm "unhook" state? Have about half of that.

Coming out of the realm and the killer sees you? Down, back to the realm. No d strike or trying to kobe on first hook

Also really enjoy bhvr giving killers free perks base or add-ons [Ghoul with Bamboozle, Judgement with Blood Warden, Knight with Blood Warden Knights, String Trap with mini Blood warden for the player, Legion with Dissolution, etc]

Comments

  • @Xendritch said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4113898#Comment_4113898

    I mean Artist is way better at shutting down loops than Judgement is so I could see someone who prefers micro play over macro preferring Artist. I also disagree that Judgement is easier than Nurse, I mean at a base level against survivors that don't bother paying attention and let you snipe them sure. But against good survivors paying attention you suddenly rely on prediction shots a lot more which is a lot harder than Nurse just teleporting to you twice.

    Artist might be better in very specific scenarios in certain loops but thats it. As a survivor you have options against artist in chase you can play distance, play elevation, play for bodies or people to take the crows, you can break to other loops and she heeds to hit you twice with her birds to get a hit unless you walk right in front of one. She also has a longer cooldown than judgement, her crows are much more predictable and you get a huge indicator when they are flying towards you.

    Judgement might not seem easier than nurse right now because she's only been out for a week and nurse has been out for 10 years. Of course she's going to seem easier when people have had TEN YEARS to figure out how to play her. Give people a few months to figure out this killer and they will be more disgusting than nurse you bet. Infact in only 1 week people have already figured out some of the most disgusting things this killer does and are dramatically improving on her.

    If you're solely relying on prediction shots as the judgement then you are playing her incredibly one. Once she's zealous, her beam is literally unmissable because of the 0.6 second curve window if you are decent. Even before that, you can angle and direct the beam in ways that make it basically impossible to dodge given its insane width and travel time. All it takes as well is one lucky prediction and suddenly you are zealous and the game snowballs like mad.

  • Umm okay so if a killer is OP you just need to stay calm and get better, but if survivors have anything OP it must be instantly nerfed and deleted and also we must nerf survivors even more whilst we are at it because they are all toxic and suck.

    Perfect logic

  • @100PercentBPMain said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4113898#Comment_4113898

    when the answer to every killer is to pre run and not engage, it makes sense to get a killer that forces survivors to dodge the killer. There's a reason people turn to Ghoul. But the only other answer to pre running is hyper mobility, which we already have enough of.

    How many Nurses, Blights and Ghouls do we need?

    What's the difference between hyper mobility and hyper range? The judgement just does the same thing as the other killers except at a longe range which is arguable better than having hyper mobility and he doesn't even need to commit to a chase…

    You can loop a ghoul, you can do alot of things in chase as a good player to massively delay him. Blight also has huge amounts of chase counter play as well especially since his nerfs. Even nurse has distinct weaknesses that can be punished. What is the judgements weakness? He has none. You can say no mobility but he doesn't need it when his range is longer than other killers mobility.

  • @Hoopme said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4113862#Comment_4113862

    Sigh talk like this makes me fearful cause I really don't want judgement to get the skullmerchant treatment

    Uhhh the truth makes you fearful that a killer might get nerfed? No way a killer gets nerfed they can only be BUFFED.

    Do you actually know why skull merchant got nerfed?

  • @Hoopme said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4114080#Comment_4114080

    Your making a difficult Killer that's gonna have a low player base sound like a blatant op killer while trying to paint it as the second coming of Skull merchant. I'm glad we're at least in the 1 month immunity phase and during an MMR reset so the Devs will just ignore all this and the stats

    Nurse has a low player base and is difficult does that means she's not the best killer in the game?

    It's not the second coming of skull merchant, it's something far worse. Skull merchant was never a super strong killer, she was just unfun. This killer is slightly less unfun than skull merchant but BLATANTLY OP and breaks so many game mechanics its not fair.

  • @Withered8 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4113911#Comment_4113911

    Umm okay so if a killer is OP you just need to stay calm and get better, but if survivors have anything OP it must be instantly nerfed and deleted and also we must nerf survivors even more whilst we are at it because they are all toxic and suck.

    Perfect logic

    Did Piccolo tell you I believed all that? That's impressive. I must seek out the tutelage of the Namekian.

  • @Hoopme said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4113862#Comment_4113862

    Sigh talk like this makes me fearful cause I really don't want judgement to get the skullmerchant treatment

    The only reason I'm not worried is the reason Nurse doesn't get touched much despite being a touch too strong is because they consider her hard enough to play that it's warranted. Considering they see Judgement the same way it would be a blatant hypocrisy of their own balance philosophy if they gutted Judgement.

  • @NeverSolus said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4114075#Comment_4114075

    Did Piccolo tell you I believed all that? That's impressive. I must seek out the tutelage of the Namekian.

    What? You said that with the meme you posted. What else would you be implying with that meme?

  • @Hoopme said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4114083#Comment_4114083

    And there it is your saying it's something far worse then Skullmerchant in order to justify wanting to Skullmerchant them.

    But thankfully I don't think Devs are going to repeat that mistake because they haven't done anything about Ghoul a Killer that's still absurdly strong way more accessible and has the highest pickrate in the game and is way more unfun so I shouldn't really worry so much.

    Idk you seem to be ignoring all the points I'm making which is quite telling in itself.

    Ghoul is not absurdly strong he's a noob stomper. Unfun? Sure. Absurdly strong? No. If you thing ghoul is absurdly strong no wonder you think judgement is weak, you're average killer player or survivor play may think this but its not true at higher levels.

  • @Xendritch said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4114079#Comment_4114079

    The only reason I'm not worried is the reason Nurse doesn't get touched much despite being a touch too strong is because they consider her hard enough to play that it's warranted. Considering they see Judgement the same way it would be a blatant hypocrisy of their own balance philosophy if they gutted Judgement.

    Once again judgement is way easier to play than nurse and nurse has far more obviously exploitable weaknesses.

    Also nurse has been nerfed countless times over the years so saying "nurse doesn't get touched" is not true.

  • @Withered8 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4114086#Comment_4114086

    Idk you seem to be ignoring all the points I'm making which is quite telling in itself.

    Ghoul is not absurdly strong he's a noob stomper. Unfun? Sure. Absurdly strong? No. If you thing ghoul is absurdly strong no wonder you think judgement is weak, you're average killer player or survivor play may think this but its not true at higher levels.

    Yeah ghoul in the end still just m1 killer

  • @Withered8 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4114095#Comment_4114095

    Once again judgement is way easier to play than nurse and nurse has far more obviously exploitable weaknesses.

    Also nurse has been nerfed countless times over the years so saying "nurse doesn't get touched" is not true.

    Nurse is not hard you put cursor on survivor then readjust if needed with second blink. Meanwhile you're doing trigonometry on Judgement lmao.

  • Ghoul also doesn't ignore most of the fundamental mechanics of the game. You still need to somewhat understand dbd to win on ghoul at a high level. Sure he's not the most skillful killer but he follows the rules of the game and yeah like you said is mostly m1 at the end of the day.

  • @Xendritch said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4114102#Comment_4114102

    Nurse is not hard you put cursor on survivor then readjust if needed with second blink. Meanwhile you're doing trigonometry on Judgement lmao.

    I think you have it horribly backwards and I can make it real practical for you.

    Judgement is the killer who you just put your power near the survivor and fire. You don't need to take into account obstacles, aim time, loop heights, speed of the power, range, elevation etc. All of these factors which could add skill to a killers power are irrelevant. You don't even need to understand how to play hooks, hook macro, how to play around most survivor perks, how to macro since you can attack anyone anywhere, basic fundamental dbd skills are irrelevant on this killer.

    Meanwhile nurse needs to still understand distances with her blinks, play around obstacles and interactions with the blink mechanics. Pallet stuns can be somewhat threatening against a nurse. She needs to be good at macro since she cant pressure 2 sides of the map at once with a ranged ability.

    What more practical proof do you need:

    Are you able to demonstrate with a video or by playing against me or someone in a custom how nurse is simply about placing a cursor on a survivor? Or how judgement needs to do this fancy triangulation ######### and account for a huge range of variables with his ranged power?

  • @Withered8 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4114105#Comment_4114105

    I think you have it horribly backwards and I can make it real practical for you.

    Judgement is the killer who you just put your power near the survivor and fire. You don't need to take into account obstacles, aim time, loop heights, speed of the power, range, elevation etc. All of these factors which could add skill to a killers power are irrelevant. You don't even need to understand how to play hooks, hook macro, how to play around most survivor perks, how to macro since you can attack anyone anywhere, basic fundamental dbd skills are irrelevant on this killer.

    Meanwhile nurse needs to still understand distances with her blinks, play around obstacles and interactions with the blink mechanics. Pallet stuns can be somewhat threatening against a nurse. She needs to be good at macro since she cant pressure 2 sides of the map at once with a ranged ability.

    What more practical proof do you need:

    Are you able to demonstrate with a video or by playing against me or someone in a custom how nurse is simply about placing a cursor on a survivor? Or how judgement needs to do this fancy triangulation ######### and account for a huge range of variables with his ranged power?

    This is a gross oversimplification of Judgement. If you wanna get hits up close you need to chase a survivor while charging the power and lining it up with where you think the survivor is going to be. That's worrying about your position their position and the beams position. This idea that you just fire the beam without thinking is pure fantasy.

  • @Xendritch said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4114109#Comment_4114109

    This is a gross oversimplification of Judgement. If you wanna get hits up close you need to chase a survivor while charging the power and lining it up with where you think the survivor is going to be. That's worrying about your position their position and the beams position. This idea that you just fire the beam without thinking is pure fantasy.

    First of all your position is entirely irrelevant as it doesn’t matter how close or far you are from the survivor.

    Seond the survivors position doesn't matter that much because no obstacles or elevant can protect them from the beam, literally nothing.

    All that matters is if ur able to follow your cursor onto the survivor accurately enough or get lucky enough to hit some random shots if you aren't exulted. You don't aim where you think the survivor is going to be that's how to incorrectly play him, no wonder he seems weak then.

    And yes the thinking he needs to do to fire the beam is far less than any other ranged killer in the game. Huntress needs to adjust based on loop heights, ur charge time, the speed, the range and where u aim etc. Not withstanding huntress's projectile is far more react-able than judgements. It's legit slower even at full charge. A similar list could be written about other ranged killers in the game, excluding vecna 2 who has the same issue as the judgement.

  • @Withered8 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4114113#Comment_4114113

    First of all your position is entirely irrelevant as it doesn’t matter how close or far you are from the survivor.

    Seond the survivors position doesn't matter that much because no obstacles or elevant can protect them from the beam, literally nothing.

    All that matters is if ur able to follow your cursor onto the survivor accurately enough or get lucky enough to hit some random shots if you aren't exulted. You don't aim where you think the survivor is going to be that's how to incorrectly play him, no wonder he seems weak then.

    And yes the thinking he needs to do to fire the beam is far less than any other ranged killer in the game. Huntress needs to adjust based on loop heights, ur charge time, the speed, the range and where u aim etc. Not withstanding huntress's projectile is far more react-able than judgements. It's legit slower even at full charge. A similar list could be written about other ranged killers in the game, excluding vecna 2 who has the same issue as the judgement.

    At this point it's clear you don't have much experience on the killer because everything you're saying is wrong (like nothing protects from the beam when in fact lockers do) and I'm not bother trying to convince you otherwise because you clearly have no desire to learn.

  • @Xendritch said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4114109#Comment_4114109

    This is a gross oversimplification of Judgement. If you wanna get hits up close you need to chase a survivor while charging the power and lining it up with where you think the survivor is going to be. That's worrying about your position their position and the beams position. This idea that you just fire the beam without thinking is pure fantasy.

    Just because you try some skillful shots doesn't mean that 99% of Judgment players do the same. There is no skill needed to stand in the middle of the map and press a button to shoot at an aura of a generator or a survivor. That's the problem.

  • @dangersmymidd1ename said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4114113#Comment_4114113

    Just because you try some skillful shots doesn't mean that 99% of Judgment players do the same. There is no skill needed to stand in the middle of the map and press a button to shoot at an aura of a generator or a survivor. That's the problem.

    I mean there's only no issue involved if the survivor is not paying attention or wants to greed a gen so that feels like a problem for low MMR.

  • @Xendritch said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4114117#Comment_4114117

    I mean there's only no issue involved if the survivor is not paying attention or wants to greed a gen so that feels like a problem for low MMR.

    Just because you know it's coming doesn't mean its 100% dodgable.

    Come prove it to me if you think otherwise. I'll be waiting

  • @Xendritch said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4114115#Comment_4114115

    At this point it's clear you don't have much experience on the killer because everything you're saying is wrong (like nothing protects from the beam when in fact lockers do) and I'm not bother trying to convince you otherwise because you clearly have no desire to learn.

    HAHAHAHA so you've just conceded you can't contest my points. You know I'm right bro.

    Mate I can guarantee i have far more experience on the killer than you. I've spammed him since he's come out. If you don't play them a ######### ton you can't come to a fair conclusion. I've also played plenty against him and customs against good players who actually know how to play against him.

    If i'm entirely wrong as you say then you'll have nothing to lose by showing me some evidence of what you're saying, whether by videos or even come play some games against me to show me why I'm wrong. I want to be proven wrong but you cant prove anything so far.

  • @Withered8 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4114119#Comment_4114119

    Just because you know it's coming doesn't mean its 100% dodgable.

    Come prove it to me if you think otherwise. I'll be waiting

    What is this CoD lmao? I don't care if you don't know how to dodge that's a you issue, I already know it's true because I face actual good survivors that do dodge.

  • @Xendritch said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4114120#Comment_4114120

    What is this CoD lmao? I don't care if you don't know how to dodge that's a you issue, I already know it's true because I face actual good survivors that do dodge.

    So you can't prove that what you are saying is true? Then most people will see this and conclude you're lying or ignorant.

    "Can you dodge a ghoul attack? If you can't then that’s just a skill issue because i face actual good survivors that do dodge."

    This is the exact kind of poor argument you're making, and I doubt your about to tell me ghoul's attack is dodgable.

    You're likely at a very low skill mmr level if you're having issues hitting your attack that often.

  • @Withered8 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4114122#Comment_4114122

    So you can't prove that what you are saying is true? Then most people will see this and conclude you're lying or ignorant.

    "Can you dodge a ghoul attack? If you can't then that’s just a skill issue because i face actual good survivors that do dodge."

    This is the exact kind of poor argument you're making, and I doubt your about to tell me ghoul's attack is dodgable.

    You're likely at a very low skill mmr level if you're having issues hitting your attack that often.

    Other way around at higher mmr, I'm #1 in Judgment adepts and #17 in Divine Light hits.

  • @Xendritch said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4114124#Comment_4114124

    Other way around at higher mmr, I'm #1 in Judgment adepts and #17 in Divine Light hits.

    Then please show me how you can reliably dodge his power and the high amounts of skill involved in shooting it.

  • @Xendritch said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4114124#Comment_4114124

    Other way around at higher mmr, I'm #1 in Judgment adepts and #17 in Divine Light hits.

    Yes, keep downplaying this overpowered killer so you can stay up there on the leaderboard.

  • @dangersmymidd1ename said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4114127#Comment_4114127

    Yes, keep downplaying this overpowered killer so you can stay up there on the leaderboard.

    You understand everyone on that specific leaderboard is playing Judgment so I'm only being compared to other people playing Judgment right?

  • @Xendritch said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4114133#Comment_4114133

    You understand everyone on that specific leaderboard is playing Judgment so I'm only being compared to other people playing Judgment right?

    Even worse!

  • ….

    I think we're getting into ragebait territory so I think I'm good on this conversation lmao

  • As a community killer I'm fine with Judgment being powerfull. He has tools to help people who suffer from killer anxiety. People running sabo builds? Doesn't matter. People switching to flashlight last second? Doesn't matter. People dying in pallets? Doesn't matter. Dead Hards? Doesn't matter. Antitunnel perks? Doesn't matter. It's completely fine to have a single killer who can bypass those frustrations while still being hard to play out of just shoot the aura playstyles. I tried many builds on her and hitting those beams and going for chases was so much more fun than just sitting in one place and spam beam at auras. But I understand that it's simple and effective way to play her and people will stick to this same as with Nurse when her exposed potential got removed. :)

  • @Xendritch said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4114136#Comment_4114136

    ….

    I think we're getting into ragebait territory so I think I'm good on this conversation lmao

    Mate this whole thread is a study in ragebait, survivors don't like having to learn how to deal with a killer that breaks the status quo of killer powers and would rather face their ghouls and blights forever more.

    If anything the Judgment needs a buff to the stun she has between having just cast her beam and then being able to do anything, needs to be at least halved.

  • @Bloodraven said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4114138#Comment_4114138

    Mate this whole thread is a study in ragebait, survivors don't like having to learn how to deal with a killer that breaks the status quo of killer powers and would rather face their ghouls and blights forever more.

    If anything the Judgment needs a buff to the stun she has between having just cast her beam and then being able to do anything, needs to be at least halved.

    If judgement autowins against soloq then need to be nerfed (no, ratting for hatch isnt win for a solo survivor)

  • The problem is 99% of Judgements run pretty much the same build with Lethal, Nurses and Gearhead with the aura add ons and have no interest in chasing longer than 5 seconds. Stay around the middle of a pretty central 3 gen and blast the beams at the constant auras that appear. Failing that, if there's a shadow step boon, just fire at the gens.

    There's massive high skill potential with the killer to chase and also be able to hit beams whilst doing that, but its just turned into a lazy shoot at the aura spam fest at present. Not seen a Judgement going for chases since release day and a day or two after that.

  • @TWS001 said:

    The problem is 99% of Judgements run pretty much the same build with Lethal, Nurses and Gearhead with the aura add ons and have no interest in chasing longer than 5 seconds. Stay around the middle of a pretty central 3 gen and blast the beams at the constant auras that appear. Failing that, if there's a shadow step boon, just fire at the gens.

    There's massive high skill potential with the killer to chase and also be able to hit beams whilst doing that, but its just turned into a lazy shoot at the aura spam fest at present. Not seen a Judgement going for chases since release day and a day or two after that.

    Almost like Skull merchant, except Skull merchant was way weaker and little more annoying.

    But 90% of judgements choosing the sniping and 3 gens route , with full aura, there isnt any skill there.

    But telling tales how skillful and how hard to play her. When in fact one of the easiest killer in terms of effort if you snipe and hold 3 gen with aura build. Only a perfect SWF can beat it

  • Now the only safe build for Survivors is Gen rush because you don't want half your build negated by the Killer you get.

    Lame.

  • @Bloodraven said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4114138#Comment_4114138

    Mate this whole thread is a study in ragebait, survivors don't like having to learn how to deal with a killer that breaks the status quo of killer powers and would rather face their ghouls and blights forever more.

    If anything the Judgment needs a buff to the stun she has between having just cast her beam and then being able to do anything, needs to be at least halved.

    The weird thing is beating Judgement isn't even hard, I think I've lost to maybe one since she came out. Hear the beam get off the gen for a moment if you get hit take the moment to heal and then try again, if she chases you congrats you won cuz most don't know how to hit people in loops yet, I truly have no clue how people can struggle with that.

  • @Hoopme said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4114101#Comment_4114101

    Your just generally wrong and the amount of dislikes attest to it. If you don't think ghoul isn't a strong and unfun killer your pretty delusional especially how bent you are trying to get Judgement gutted

    Your legit making up my words. I didn't say he's not unfun. I didn't say he's not strong. I said he's not BROKEN or SUPER STRONG. He is unfun and he's a pretty good killer. But he doesn't completely break the game mechanics like the judgement and he's no where near as powerful as the judgement. The ghoul can get looped for days, the judgement cannot, the ghoul abides by basic game mechanics, the judgement does not.

    Also oh no I've got dislikes on the forums where most people here are rather or are completely clueless on the game? No one here is a comp level or high level player. Ofcourse i've got dislikes from your little gang trying to cover up what's blatantly the most op and disgusting killer release probably ever.

  • I feel it really needs to be said that forcing people outside their comfort zones and having to always pay attention apparently kicks up such a fuss.

  • Ub, ftp, last stand, conviction, tenacity, boon expo, fireworks, flashlights and more are still extremely useful against the judgement even if they only exile, how are we not seeing the value?

    To name a few situations: There is a non-zero chance he downs someone from a distance, then perks like ub and tenacity easily get value but not always. And what if a survivor body blocks with ub or boon expo etc, it'll take precious time to exile them then the other survivor gets a butt load of distance. ftp is useful as it can bring a death hook survivor back to full health instantly. Have you tried to play blind as killer? Aiming huntress shots etc become harder even if not by too much (it depends), try to aim this killers power with your eyes closed and let's see how well that goes, champion of light exists by the way. You don't need to be the one to blind as teammates can blind the killer -distract them using the beam of the flashlight or getting a nice blind/make the killer look away using a flashbang/fireworks (you can do this aswell).

  • @Withered8 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4113960#Comment_4113960

    What's the difference between hyper mobility and hyper range? The judgement just does the same thing as the other killers except at a longe range which is arguable better than having hyper mobility and he doesn't even need to commit to a chase…

    You can loop a ghoul, you can do alot of things in chase as a good player to massively delay him. Blight also has huge amounts of chase counter play as well especially since his nerfs. Even nurse has distinct weaknesses that can be punished. What is the judgements weakness? He has none. You can say no mobility but he doesn't need it when his range is longer than other killers mobility.

    the range means you have to actually interact with the killer, in this case a dodge to the side occasionally. this killers "chase" is very short but a single beam is still more interaction than some m1 killers as they have to physically walk towards you, allowing you to play on auto pilot with the visual heartbeat. pre running is the opposite of interactivity. Then there's killers like Artist who are so strong in loops they encourage no interaction as well.

  • @PikaTopher said:

    The Judgement literally destroys so many builds, items, offerings, and perks in this game. Builds have become extremely limited with the only builds I have found to be decent are the gen rush builds and healing builds, especially with skill checks being more frequent. I don't care how strong this killer is in a chase, what makes them awful is limiting playstyles.

    Just to name a few perks that are virtually unusable:

    Babysitter

    Borrowed Time

    Boil Over

    Boon: Exponential

    Breakdown

    Breakout

    Camaraderie

    Come and Get Me

    Decisive Strike

    Deliverance

    Fast Track

    Flip Flop

    Kindred

    Off the Record

    Power Struggle

    Reassurance

    Resurgence

    Saboteur

    Second Wind

    Self Preservation

    Shoulder the Burden

    Slippery meat

    Up the Ante

    We'll Make it

    Wicked

    Soft Counters

    Aftercare

    Conviction

    For the People

    Last Stand

    Soul Guard

    Tenacity

    Unbreakable

    Flash Bang

    Items:

    Flashlights

    Sabotage toolboxes

    Fireworks/Winter Party Starter

    Offerings

    Petrified Oak

    Vigo's Jar of Salty Lips

    Black Salt Statuette

    Ivory Salt Pouch

    Cream Chalk Pouch

    Salt Pouch

    Chalk Pouch

    Plan on using a Flashlight to get a save on a teammate or blind at a pallet? You get sin

    Want blood points for unhooking? That's usually about 3.5k with safe unhooks. Against the Other Realm "unhook" state? Have about half of that.

    Coming out of the realm and the killer sees you? Down, back to the realm. No d strike or trying to kobe on first hook

    Also really enjoy bhvr giving killers free perks base or add-ons [Ghoul with Bamboozle, Judgement with Blood Warden, Knight with Blood Warden Knights, String Trap with mini Blood warden for the player, Legion with Dissolution, etc]

    Damn, this is why this killer feels so refreshing and good to play. You should try it! Not having to deal with Decisive strike (being used aggressively), unbreakable, Deliverance and shoulder the burden every match is a blessing. These are the second chance perks that give survivors a massive advantage, that alone will make most killers struggle heavily with their time management and can delete any pressure in an instant. Finally hooking does not feel like a punishment and a waste of time, even though it is the killer's objective. This is exactly, what encourages killers to go for the next chase with another survivor, because camping is simply not possible and it values the killers time spent to succesfully down a survivor. I think, more killers should get a rewarding experience like this for downing/hooking survivors. Why not make agitation in a weakened form base kit for killers? I think that this is a very welcoming change to the game, which is combined with a quite strong killer. This can feel quite oppressive on the Surivor side, I guess. But anyways, Surivor role is boring and should not be catered to more than it already has been in the past.

  • @Xendritch said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4114158#Comment_4114158

    The weird thing is beating Judgement isn't even hard, I think I've lost to maybe one since she came out. Hear the beam get off the gen for a moment if you get hit take the moment to heal and then try again, if she chases you congrats you won cuz most don't know how to hit people in loops yet, I truly have no clue how people can struggle with that.

    Every killer is easy to play against when the version you compare them to is unskilled and/or inexperienced.

    Following your same logic, I can say Judgement is very hard because most survivors don't know how to loop.
    Literal strawman.

  • @KayTwoAyy said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4114225#Comment_4114225

    Every killer is easy to play against when the version you compare them to is unskilled and/or inexperienced.

    Following your same logic, I can say Judgement is very hard because most survivors don't know how to loop.
    Literal strawman.

    I mean that's sorta what's going on in the opposite direction. I've had people as survivor and killer who were so sure that the giant beam of doom from the sky was harmless to them so they didn't bother trying to dodge. I've had some where they keep trying to dodge at the last second instead of smartly as they could have with sight or sound. I've had some people where they seem to think I can't course correct while aiming and run in straight lines…

    Now admittedly some of that can be chalked to new killer and mmr resets and whatever, but I'm definitely sure that there's more of the plain dumb than any other factor.

  • @Rulebreaker said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4114377#Comment_4114377

    I mean that's sorta what's going on in the opposite direction. I've had people as survivor and killer who were so sure that the giant beam of doom from the sky was harmless to them so they didn't bother trying to dodge. I've had some where they keep trying to dodge at the last second instead of smartly as they could have with sight or sound. I've had some people where they seem to think I can't course correct while aiming and run in straight lines…

    Now admittedly some of that can be chalked to new killer and mmr resets and whatever, but I'm definitely sure that there's more of the plain dumb than any other factor.

    I do not disagree that players encounter others well below their skill level quite frequently. It happened all the time with the previous MMR, it is happening now during reset, and it could still happen with relative frequency going forward under the new MMR.

    That does not mean we can conveniently summon the skill level of a killer that most supports our own argument. …particularly in a thread that shouldn't be concerned with inexperienced killers.

  • @KayTwoAyy said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4114225#Comment_4114225

    Every killer is easy to play against when the version you compare them to is unskilled and/or inexperienced.

    Following your same logic, I can say Judgement is very hard because most survivors don't know how to loop.
    Literal strawman.

    That's not what a strawman is? I didn't make up a scenario it's literally my own personal experience lmao.

  • @Xendritch said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4114158#Comment_4114158

    The weird thing is beating Judgement isn't even hard, I think I've lost to maybe one since she came out. Hear the beam get off the gen for a moment if you get hit take the moment to heal and then try again, if she chases you congrats you won cuz most don't know how to hit people in loops yet, I truly have no clue how people can struggle with that.

    You clearly represent the 0.1% of the player base that is just cracked at the game. Normal players with average skill just aren't made for this, and don't enjoy it either. Then the same average players but on the killer side can just take the never ending easy wins.

    But the damage is already done I think, there is no going back for DbD now.

  • @dangersmymidd1ename said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4114225#Comment_4114225

    You clearly represent the 0.1% of the player base that is just cracked at the game. Normal players with average skill just aren't made for this, and don't enjoy it either. Then the same average players but on the killer side can just take the never ending easy wins.

    But the damage is already done I think, there is no going back for DbD now.

    What about anything I described requires high skill? It's hear the noise get off the gen and don't work on gens injured that's not high skill just patience and playing safe.

    You wanna throw a tantrum about a killer then when told your told the counterplay that's fairly simple to do you just throw your hands up and say it's impossible when it's very obviously not. This is why people don't take the complaints seriously because there's no desire to learn only to complain.

  • @KayTwoAyy said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4114381#Comment_4114381

    I do not disagree that players encounter others well below their skill level quite frequently. It happened all the time with the previous MMR, it is happening now during reset, and it could still happen with relative frequency going forward under the new MMR.

    That does not mean we can conveniently summon the skill level of a killer that most supports our own argument. …particularly in a thread that shouldn't be concerned with inexperienced killers.

    My point is more people are making Judgement out to be all powerful because people really are just doing things like I mentioned. Like every killer will seem op if survivors keep being dumb. And after nearly a week you'd think that at least a majority would know to at least look around for the pillars of light once they see a judgment.

  • @Xendritch said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4114399#Comment_4114399

    What about anything I described requires high skill? It's hear the noise get off the gen and don't work on gens injured that's not high skill just patience and playing safe.

    You wanna throw a tantrum about a killer then when told your told the counterplay that's fairly simple to do you just throw your hands up and say it's impossible when it's very obviously not. This is why people don't take the complaints seriously because there's no desire to learn only to complain.

    OK.

  • @tak47888 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/471771/i-have-no-idea-how-judgement-is-good-for-the-game

    Damn, this is why this killer feels so refreshing and good to play. You should try it! Not having to deal with Decisive strike (being used aggressively), unbreakable, Deliverance and shoulder the burden every match is a blessing. These are the second chance perks that give survivors a massive advantage, that alone will make most killers struggle heavily with their time management and can delete any pressure in an instant. Finally hooking does not feel like a punishment and a waste of time, even though it is the killer's objective. This is exactly, what encourages killers to go for the next chase with another survivor, because camping is simply not possible and it values the killers time spent to succesfully down a survivor. I think, more killers should get a rewarding experience like this for downing/hooking survivors. Why not make agitation in a weakened form base kit for killers? I think that this is a very welcoming change to the game, which is combined with a quite strong killer. This can feel quite oppressive on the Surivor side, I guess. But anyways, Surivor role is boring and should not be catered to more than it already has been in the past.

    Oh it's nice getting to ignore all of the fundamental game mechanics and turn your brain off?

    Okay when's my new survivor coming out who ignores fundamental mechanics?

1 2 3 4 5