I have no idea how Judgement is good for the game

The Judgement literally destroys so many builds, items, offerings, and perks in this game. Builds have become extremely limited with the only builds I have found to be decent are the gen rush builds and healing builds, especially with skill checks being more frequent. I don't care how strong this killer is in a chase, what makes them awful is limiting playstyles.

Just to name a few perks that are virtually unusable:

Babysitter

Borrowed Time

Boil Over

Boon: Exponential

Breakdown

Breakout

Camaraderie

Come and Get Me

Decisive Strike

Deliverance

Fast Track

Flip Flop

Kindred

Off the Record

Power Struggle

Reassurance

Resurgence

Saboteur

Second Wind

Self Preservation

Shoulder the Burden

Slippery meat

Up the Ante

We'll Make it

Wicked

Soft Counters

Aftercare

Conviction

For the People

Last Stand

Soul Guard

Tenacity

Unbreakable

Flash Bang

Items:

Flashlights

Sabotage toolboxes

Fireworks/Winter Party Starter

Offerings

Petrified Oak

Vigo's Jar of Salty Lips

Black Salt Statuette

Ivory Salt Pouch

Cream Chalk Pouch

Salt Pouch

Chalk Pouch

Plan on using a Flashlight to get a save on a teammate or blind at a pallet? You get sin

Want blood points for unhooking? That's usually about 3.5k with safe unhooks. Against the Other Realm "unhook" state? Have about half of that.

Coming out of the realm and the killer sees you? Down, back to the realm. No d strike or trying to kobe on first hook

Also really enjoy bhvr giving killers free perks base or add-ons [Ghoul with Bamboozle, Judgement with Blood Warden, Knight with Blood Warden Knights, String Trap with mini Blood warden for the player, Legion with Dissolution, etc]

Comments

  • @Rulebreaker said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4116245#Comment_4116245

    You SAY that you can, You SAY you can record evidence, yet you STILL DON'T and once again go "come at me bro". Go to the wild fog, record your proof, drop those beams on ppls heads. SHOW don't TELL.

    It's not in the least mate.

    Hahahaha so can or can you not land the ability ontop of a survivor? I want to make this VERY clear before I show you evidence so you don't just change your mind and say "I didn't say that" when i show you otherwise.

    And i will be showing you but the killer is bugged atm since the 2v8 patch (typical bhvr) so we'll be waiting till that's fixed.

  • @Withered8 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4116306#Comment_4116306

    Hahahaha so can or can you not land the ability ontop of a survivor? I want to make this VERY clear before I show you evidence so you don't just change your mind and say "I didn't say that" when i show you otherwise.

    And i will be showing you but the killer is bugged atm since the 2v8 patch (typical bhvr) so we'll be waiting till that's fixed.

    The parameters are roughly the same.

    • Uninterrupted videos
    • Mix of close and far beams
    • Beams only
    • No animation lock hits

    However, NOW you've claimed to be able to drop beams on survivors heads, so take a guess how you have to hit them. That's right, you need to land those beams DIRECTLY on top of them wild survivors.

    You LITERALLY have all my words recorded here. Your ABLE to quote as you've already proven. HOW would I be able to say "I didn't say that" when you have PROOF of what I say? Like really mate, think for a second before you leap.

    What did they break? I've been on Valheim so I haven't noticed anything besides the beam being more slick in a custom.

    Edit: I saw a post about said bugs

  • @MechWarrior3 just following up on my earlier stats…

    51 Games, 85% Kill Rate, and less than 2 hooks per game.

    Judgement is now firmly middle of the pack on playtime and has the highest Kill Rate of all my Killers over 10hrs.
    I have a recorded 429hrs on Killer and 1,171hrs on Survivor (per DBD Statistics).

    I play against people who have hundreds, if not thousands, of hours on a single Killer. If I can "master" this killer in 10 hours, I don't look forward to running into people who play him all the time.

    image.png
  • DBD players "We want something new"

    Gets something new "We don't want this"

    Ok I guess enjoy your next dashslop killer

  • @MechWarrior3 thoughts? Has your experience against this killer changed at all?

    Now my highest killrate among Killers over 1hr playtime and average hooks at 1.6 per game.

    image.png
1 … 3 4 5 ›