Which Scooby Doo characters would you like to see in a DBD game?
Between Scooby doo, Shaggy, Daphne, Velma and Fred.
Image is fan made.
Between Scooby doo, Shaggy, Daphne, Velma and Fred.
Image is fan made.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd love the cosmetics tbh lol like Shaggy for Dwight, Fred for Felix, Daphne for Kate, and Velma for Zarina. Maybe a Scooby onesie for Ace?
Shaggy as killer.
All of them
TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!!
I'd specifically go for Mystery Incorporated's characters as it fits DbD's tone the best. From there, I'm probably taking Shaggy and Hot Dog Water, and then as a killer I'd take the Freak of Crystal Cove.
Either all of em or none of em. Though I dunno how they'd incorporate Scoob
Shaggy for sure. A scooby onesie would be dope too! also if supernatural can have a scoopy doo collab with real murder and sexy times….DBD can get green shirt and brown pants
If this ever comes to the game I better get a full on Velma cosmetic for Claudette.
Victor needs a Scrappy Doo onesie.
Hear me out... What if we get a Scooby and Shaggy skin for houndmaster, complete with voicelines.
None of them.
Shaggy, specifically played by Matthew Lillard because I am a big fan.
Get 'em Scoob!
I think i can say that the 3 of us would genuinely feel guilty having repeatedly kill the Scooby gang…
Mystery inc gang as survivors
Scrappy Doo as the killer
EXACTLY!!! Can you imagine having scooby bite down and say "Rut roh".
And I woulda gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those meddling kids booping my snoot! >🐽<
A man of culture indeed.
He is an amazing actor.
Especially as Stu Macher. Iconic character!
None. This isn’t a good fit. If they make it in, then DBD will give off Fortnite & Smash Brothers vibes for future DLC.
Pig is my favorite killer to play as, so she's basically become my main. What you say is true. 👉 🐽
If only they hadn't discovered my one weakness…
by GurronDragon
https://www.reddit.com/user/gurrendragon/
I am powerless… plz halp!
Id love to see both the main gang (maybe Scooby would have to be excluded?) and the hex girls.
I'd imagine they would be assigned like this:
Shaggy: Dwight
Velma: Claudette
Fred: Felix (maybe David?)
Daphne: Either Kate or Mikaela
Thorn: Sable
Luna: Élodie
Dusk: Either Nea or Taurie
I'm sure there may be more characters that would work for other survivors, but I can't really think of any off the top of my head. Killers could obviously have skins based off any of the countless villains too.
shaggy and scooby doo would be best killers. Scaggy would only use 10% of his power to 4 kill every game. the problem is that i think this series is more like child comedy more so than horror. i don't see this as being characters that would show up in-game.