TOTH will guaranteed to be nerfed with the next hotfix cause of to much complainers

blablatotems.jpg

stay tuned they said….. I don't need to tell anyone what that means.

What does it mean to consider in an upcoming hotfix? Do they want to remove the tokens or lower the % value? This smells like a nerf again and only because there is a lot of whining instead of finally getting involved. I also only play solo Q and have no problems with totems. On the contrary, it can even be very exciting. But the majority of people aren't interested in it. All that matters to them is wins, wins, wins, even though they don't even know their own hidden number. That's so ridiculous.

Pack a map with reach add-ons and use Counterforce, Inner Strength, Hardened and Plunderers Instinct and you'll have a very great time and fun playing the game. People should finally get involved and get out of their comfort zone instead of complaining because they can't play their WOO DS DH builds.

Comments

  • @joel84 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3850709#Comment_3850709

    i am a survivor main …… 🙄 The difference is simply that I'm not interested in winning and losing. (nobody cares about the MMR because you can't see it anyway) I just have fun (unlike many others)

    If your idea of having fun is having all odds against you and losing, then yeah, go and have fun. I am not advocating for winning or losing. I want to have a chance at winning. The reason i play dbd is for the loops, the jukes, the slapping, the nodding, the corner techs, the moonwalking and for good plays. I love that dbd used to be really goofy. But, if i dont even have the chance or even almost no chance at winning and killer has all the advantage with unbeatable strategies, then yeah, i think it is unfair and I dont enjoy it. Do you know how i know you are not a survivor main? Because if you were a survivor, you wouldnt be defending this perk. This perk is unbalanced and people running it are sweat lords. Nobody wants to play survivor to cleanse a totem for 46 seconds or longer. The killer gets haste, instant down and might have advantages from other totems. Now, if you were a survivor main, you would want to loop more and do other stuff than just cleanse totems. You CANT be a survivor main if you wish to do totems.

  • Hopefully it's 12% or 10% with a minor second effect. If it's just a straight reversion that would actually be quite sad, hex builds deserve to be strong with the risk they present.

  • @deadbyboredom said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3850899#Comment_3850899

    If your idea of having fun is having all odds against you and losing, then yeah, go and have fun. I am not advocating for winning or losing. I want to have a chance at winning. The reason i play dbd is for the loops, the jukes, the slapping, the nodding, the corner techs, the moonwalking and for good plays. I love that dbd used to be really goofy. But, if i dont even have the chance or even almost no chance at winning and killer has all the advantage with unbeatable strategies, then yeah, i think it is unfair and I dont enjoy it. Do you know how i know you are not a survivor main? Because if you were a survivor, you wouldnt be defending this perk. This perk is unbalanced and people running it are sweat lords. Nobody wants to play survivor to cleanse a totem for 46 seconds or longer. The killer gets haste, instant down and might have advantages from other totems. Now, if you were a survivor main, you would want to loop more and do other stuff than just cleanse totems. You CANT be a survivor main if you wish to do totems.

    I'm not trying to defend anything here. I'm expressing facts and the truth and something else

    “I'm not in favor of winning or losing. I want to have a chance to win.”

    That is so contradictory. That's when I stopped reading…. Be that as it may. The nerf is coming. But that won't stop me from playing and testing crazy builds, and if you don't believe me that I'm Survivormain, that's your problem, not mine.

    @Saiph said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3850912#Comment_3850912

    Counter Force and Inner Strength are a powerful combination and save a lot of time. 

    Still takes more time than just healing with a medkit (let alone if we compare with syringe).

    Hardened benefits from Counter Force and Plunderers.

    3 perks just to counter screaming perks in the 10% eventuality that the killer has one. Meanwhile you have no exhaustion perk which would trigger 100% of the time.

    A perk like Sprint Burst alone saves more time than all the perks you equipped.

    Plunderer's gives you a chance to find a key if the round goes horribly

    The round will go horribly because you spend all game doing totems and chests instead of gens, just to setup perks which don't even have good effects. By the time they activate you have effectively thrown the game for your team, but then you escape through hatch, and then you come to the forum explaining why survivors need to get better, lol. At least now it makes sense why you don't need exhaustion.

    right. It's more fun to sit at a gen for 90 seconds or play copied metabuilds. Play your thing. I do mine and have fun doing it. That's all that matters to me, ok? greetings

  • @joel84 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3850944#Comment_3850944

    I'm not trying to defend anything here. I'm expressing facts and the truth and something else

    “I'm not in favor of winning or losing. I want to have a chance to win.”

    That is so contradictory. That's when I stopped reading…. Be that as it may. The nerf is coming. But that won't stop me from playing and testing crazy builds, and if you don't believe me that I'm Survivormain, that's your problem, not mine.

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3850939#Comment_3850939

    right. It's more fun to sit at a gen for 90 seconds or play copied metabuilds. Play your thing. I do mine and have fun doing it. That's all that matters to me, ok? greetings

    I'm not saying you should play meta builds.

    I'm not EVEN saying you can't play horrible builds.

    The problem is, in this topic you are not JUST telling us about a horrible build, you are ALSO defending a busted killer perk, while RECOMMENDING your horrible build as a supposed counter to it - all of that, while telling other survivors to "stop whining" and encouraging them to throw the game for hatch.

  • @radiantHero23 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3850794#Comment_3850794

    First, a lot of things change from the Ptb.

    Second, thrill is very much a problem right now. If you don't believe me, just take a look at forum posts. Every third is about this perk. And after testing it with my fellow pig enthusiasts and encountering it multiple times in soloq I'm convinced that the buff is way overtuned.

    People always complain on the forums, that’s nothing new. Is the buff a problem?-Yes, but not a big one.

    After the last PTB for example almost no feedback got taken into account, which is very often the case. Sure they sometimes change things in the bug fix patches later, but that can be done without a PTB as well.

  • @Devil_hit11 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3850712#Comment_3850712

    sometimes, you have to take the opposite position that is unpopular and seemingly not defendable. i am not going to convince you that the perk is not busted/unfair but i will say that sometimes it's fair when killer gets value out of their perks.

    Absolutely fair enough, and in the spirit of extending an olive branch, I'm totally with you that hex perks value could and should be better/more reliable...

    However I do believe this change with TotH is not the best way to achieve that.

    Still, peace offering for sure 🤘

  • @Saiph said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3850954#Comment_3850954

    I'm not saying you should play meta builds.

    I'm not EVEN saying you can't play horrible builds.

    The problem is, in this topic you are not JUST telling us about a horrible build, you are ALSO defending a busted killer perk, while RECOMMENDING your horrible build as a supposed counter to it - all of that, while telling other survivors to "stop whining" and encouraging them to throw the game for hatch.

    Don't pretend you know everything better. Discussions usually fail not only because of differing opinions, but also because of conflicting values

  • @joel84 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/63R5JI9B64JX/blablatotems.jpg

    stay tuned they said….. I don't need to tell anyone what that means.

    What does it mean to consider in an upcoming hotfix? Do they want to remove the tokens or lower the % value? This smells like a nerf again and only because there is a lot of whining instead of finally getting involved. I also only play solo Q and have no problems with totems. On the contrary, it can even be very exciting. But the majority of people aren't interested in it. All that matters to them is wins, wins, wins, even though they don't even know their own hidden number. That's so ridiculous.

    Pack a map with reach add-ons and use Counterforce, Inner Strength, Hardened and Plunderers Instinct and you'll have a very great time and fun playing the game. People should finally get involved and get out of their comfort zone instead of complaining because they can't play their WOO DS DH builds.

    Good. Why should a single totem take half the time of a literal generator? Also progress isn't saved on totems like it is for generators if you stop interacting. Meaning if, for whatever reason, a survivor stops interacting with a totem, all that progress is gone.

    If Doctor is running TOTH, they can just do their big aoe static which always prevent you from cleansing a totem, let alone blessing.

    And speaking of blessing, other users have recorded how long that takes, its like 92 or 93 seconds to bless a single totem with TOTH around, more time than it takes to perform a single generator solo with no great skill checks or addons or toolboxes or perks to speed up the process. When solo invocations are more time efficient than booning a totem, that is a massive screw up on the developer's part.

  • @Sunflower_Mage said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/434192/toth-will-guaranteed-to-be-nerfed-with-the-next-hotfix-cause-of-to-much-complainers

    Good. Why should a single totem take half the time of a literal generator? Also progress isn't saved on totems like it is for generators if you stop interacting. Meaning if, for whatever reason, a survivor stops interacting with a totem, all that progress is gone.

    If Doctor is running TOTH, they can just do their big aoe static which always prevent you from cleansing a totem, let alone blessing.

    And speaking of blessing, other users have recorded how long that takes, its like 92 or 93 seconds to bless a single totem with TOTH around. When solo invocations are more time efficient than booning a totem, that is a massive screw up on the developer's part.

    Calm down, the nerf is coming. I can't wait to see what's coming next. It'll probably be about Genregress, camping and tunneling again.

    Thank you all for your opinion. I'm out for now

  • @Langweilig said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3850840#Comment_3850840

    People always complain on the forums, that’s nothing new. Is the buff a problem?-Yes, but not a big one.

    After the last PTB for example almost no feedback got taken into account, which is very often the case. Sure they sometimes change things in the bug fix patches later, but that can be done without a PTB as well.

    From my experience, a lot of thing change from ptb.

    Saying that thrill is not a big problem right now is a bit of an understatement to say the least when people using the builds are slaughtering soloq right now.

    Complaining on the forums is nothing new, yes. But I know its serious when it reaches old dh levels of complaining.

  • Either this or it will take them 8 month like with Eruption. :V

  • This evening I played I think 6 games and escaped from 4 of them. Every single game was a TOTH build. It's actually been a decent session though.

    I've just gone all out on gens. Luckily other survivors seem to have also realised that slamming gens is better than wasting time trying to cleanse the totems. You don't really have to worry about Pain Res and killers are barely patrolling gens at all really.

    Been running Built To Last, Streetwise, Sprint Burst and either Deliverance or Resilience. Also Commudious Toolbox, with the yellow spool and swival sockets. As there's no Pain Res, the only thing that interrupts you is the odd scream from Face the Darkness but that doesnt delay you at all really.

    Obviously the Toolbox, BTL and Streetwise mean you have a lot of quick gen charges to use, Resilience for even more speed when injured or Deliverance to delay Devour, both have worked well in rotation. Sprint Burst to make chases longer. The build has been working really well, but have also got lucky with good teammates. Not the sort of thing I would usually run, but little choice at the moment.

  • It'll be nerfed, no because of unjustified whining and whinging, but because it should be. It's perfectly fine in most circumstances, but on certain killers it's totally broken, with no meaningful counterplay.

    I've had a few games recently that approached OG SM three-gen levels of unfun due to TotH.

  • @Thusly_Boned said:

    It'll be nerfed, no because of unjustified whining and whinging, but because it should be. It's perfectly fine in most circumstances, but on certain killers it's totally broken, with no meaningful counterplay.

    I've had a few games recently that approached OG SM three-gen levels of unfun due to TotH.

    Have you seen it with Artist?

    Genuinely one of the worst, most unfun and miserable experiences I have ever had with DBD.

  • If they change this back t9 how it was and stop removing BP from perks, that would be nice. If anything, return it to how it was and increase the BP reward by a significant amount.

    I know they won't add the BP bonus back, but it's depressing this was even considered an issue.

  • @Devil_hit11 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3850712#Comment_3850712

    sometimes, you have to take the opposite position that is unpopular and seemingly not defendable. i am not going to convince you that the perk is not busted/unfair but i will say that sometimes it's fair when killer gets value out of their perks.

    Sometimes, if you are "forced" to take a position that is "seemingly not defendable", you should reject that position

  • Although I don't think its warranted, I can't help but smile @ all the biased killer mains.

    Killer mains did the same thing with Distortion, Iron Will, even some complaining about WoO, etc.. so in a way, this is just payback.

    Reap what you sow.

  • @Volcz said:

    Although I don't think its warranted, I can't help but smile @ all the biased killer mains.

    Killer mains did the same thing with Distortion, Iron Will, even some complaining about WoO, etc.. so in a way, this is just payback.

    Reap what you sow.

    Say it again they are so hypocritical always acting like they don't the same thing. See all the shoulder of burden perk complaints? I still have yet seen anyone run it lol.

  • @ratcoffee said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3850903#Comment_3850903

    Sometimes, if you are "forced" to take a position that is "seemingly not defendable", you should reject that position

    in my opinion, devour hope is fair perk to lose against even if it is not possible to cleanse. you might not agree that a perk that grants exposed and instant mori is fair and believe thrill is too strong but i do not share that opinion. as a result, I will not reject my position as I have defeats killers that have had devour hope active for the entire game.

  • I legit wonder what people want killers to run as perks, seems to me no matter what perk set they run it's always complained about. I mean we're complaining about HEX builds now…lol I never thought I would see the day, hex perks are trash and have been trash for a long time yet here we are complaining about builds revolving around them. These forums have legit complained about every single killer build; heal slow down, hit and run, slugging, tunneling, camping, gen defense, hex builds, chase builds, aura reading builds. Perhaps we should just remove all killer perks from the game, then we can start complaining about killer add ons.🤷‍♂️

  • Perhaps we should just remove all killer perks from the game, then we can start complaining about killer add ons

    Imagine if this response was given for every nerf we have seen to broken perks



    Brokenground player, MFT, both versions of old DH, buckle up+ftbroken combo




    Old eruption, infinite pain res, ultimate handhold, deadpausegrim combo



    Things get nerfed that are problematic. But to make it entirely about one side is hilarious.

  • @ChuckingWong said:

    Perhaps we should just remove all killer perks from the game, then we can start complaining about killer add ons

    Imagine if this response was given for every nerf we have seen to broken perks



    Brokenground player, MFT, both versions of old DH, buckle up+ftbroken combo




    Old eruption, infinite pain res, ultimate handhold, deadpausegrim combo



    Things get nerfed that are problematic. But to make it entirely about one side is hilarious.

    You missed the entire point of my post. Idc even one bit that this perk is being nerfed, I don't play hex builds because of how random they are, I just think these forums are obnoxious and filled with nothing but people crying and moaning about the most recent game they lost.

    Nothing on these forums is positive anymore, no one even talks about buffing things, it's nothing but constant crying and moaning about how this thing that someone dislikes because they are actually just bad at the game but it's never their fault they lost it's always something else. It's just exhausting is all, nothing here is constructive anymore, everyone is a negative nancy.

  • @emetSdidnothingwrong said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3851189#Comment_3851189

    You missed the entire point of my post. Idc even one bit that this perk is being nerfed, I don't play hex builds because of how random they are, I just think these forums are obnoxious and filled with nothing but people crying and moaning about the most recent game they lost.

    Nothing on these forums is positive anymore, no one even talks about buffing things, it's nothing but constant crying and moaning about how this thing that someone dislikes because they are actually just bad at the game but it's never their fault they lost it's always something else. It's just exhausting is all, nothing here is constructive anymore, everyone is a negative nancy.

    Gave you examples of nerfs that happen to both roles since you were so fixated on things that get removed from killers, and killers have it so bad, and maybe killers should just have no perks.

    For your reference here it is again:

    Imagine if this response was given for every nerf we have seen to broken perks



    Brokenground player, MFT, both versions of old DH, buckle up+ftbroken combo




    Old eruption, infinite pain res, ultimate handhold, deadpausegrim combo



    Things get nerfed that are problematic. But to make it entirely about one side is hilarious.


    You missed the entire point of my post.

    The point of your post was to complain about complainers lol. In a completely one sided way (no surprise) and then you go off the deep end and say they should just remove everything from killers.


    You say reception, panned by the community here and content creators that play this game for a living, as

    "complaining"

    "nothing is constructive"

  • @emetSdidnothingwrong said:

    I legit wonder what people want killers to run as perks, seems to me no matter what perk set they run it's always complained about. I mean we're complaining about HEX builds now…lol I never thought I would see the day, hex perks are trash and have been trash for a long time yet here we are complaining about builds revolving around them. These forums have legit complained about every single killer build; heal slow down, hit and run, slugging, tunneling, camping, gen defense, hex builds, chase builds, aura reading builds. Perhaps we should just remove all killer perks from the game, then we can start complaining about killer add ons.🤷‍♂️

    You see, if I saw a group of people complaining about something that historically was no big deal, I would look into why they were complaining about it, see if maybe something like Hex: Thrill of the Hunt got hit with a buff that increased its effectiveness by over 200% and nearly eliminated the one downside of hexes. I would try to figure out why they were complaining instead of assuming it was for no reason and making a post trying to laugh about it but making me look out of touch in the process. That's just me though.

  • Excellent, hope you enjoyed those free games.

  • GOOD! No one should defend this broken perk; it needs to be reverted and tested in a future PTB if they want to buff it.

  • @ratcoffee said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3851159#Comment_3851159

    You see, if I saw a group of people complaining about something that historically was no big deal, I would look into why they were complaining about it, see if maybe something like Hex: Thrill of the Hunt got hit with a buff that increased its effectiveness by over 200% and nearly eliminated the one downside of hexes. I would try to figure out why they were complaining instead of assuming it was for no reason and making a post trying to laugh about it but making me look out of touch in the process. That's just me though.

    My post wasn't directed at you nor was the intent to say your reasons were without validity. It was simply exhaustion from never seeing anything positive on these forums, a cherry on top of the ice cream as it were. If the perk needs to be nerfed or not wasn't what I was even talking about, truth be told I don't care either way if it's nerfed or not I just think these forums are toxic and I'm insane for sticking around thinking it would ever be anything else.

  • @emetSdidnothingwrong said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3851199#Comment_3851199

    My post wasn't directed at you nor was the intent to say your reasons were without validity. It was simply exhaustion from never seeing anything positive on these forums, a cherry on top of the ice cream as it were. If the perk needs to be nerfed or not wasn't what I was even talking about, truth be told I don't care either way if it's nerfed or not I just think these forums are toxic and I'm insane for sticking around thinking it would ever be anything else.

    Your post wasn't directed at me, but it was on a public forum so I thought I may as well respond. The post I responded to said:

    we're complaining about HEX builds lol

    This implied you found the idea of complaining about hex builds laughable. I explained the exact change that makes [treating complaints about hex builds as laughable] seem out of touch with the current state of the game, and gave advice as to how you could avoid that faux-pas foe similar situations. Hope that helps 👍

  • @ratcoffee said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3851238#Comment_3851238

    Your post wasn't directed at me, but it was on a public forum so I thought I may as well respond. The post I responded to said:

    we're complaining about HEX builds lol

    This implied you found the idea of complaining about hex builds laughable. I explained the exact change that makes [treating complaints about hex builds as laughable] seem out of touch with the current state of the game, and gave advice as to how you could avoid that faux-pas foe similar situations. Hope that helps 👍

    So we are just supposed to go back to hexes being garbage again? They have been constantly memed on by both killers AND survivors for so long because of how much of a joke they are and how often they get cleansed before the killer can even cross the map. The amount of times I've spawned in as survivor to see a burning totem right in front of me is astronomically high. Nobody used pre-buff Thrill because it was bad even on full hex builds. We even have people saying 12% is too much.

    I would be perfectly fine with nerfing it, but something needs to be done to make hexes not a completely laughable joke.

  • @ratcoffee said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3851238#Comment_3851238

    Your post wasn't directed at me, but it was on a public forum so I thought I may as well respond. The post I responded to said:

    we're complaining about HEX builds lol

    This implied you found the idea of complaining about hex builds laughable. I explained the exact change that makes [treating complaints about hex builds as laughable] seem out of touch with the current state of the game, and gave advice as to how you could avoid that faux-pas foe similar situations. Hope that helps 👍

    Seems this conversation never had any merit to it, that was my mistake for thinking anything else. Have a good day.

  • @ObsidianButterfly said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3851243#Comment_3851243

    So we are just supposed to go back to hexes being garbage again? They have been constantly memed on by both killers AND survivors for so long because of how much of a joke they are and how often they get cleansed before the killer can even cross the map. The amount of times I've spawned in as survivor to see a burning totem right in front of me is astronomically high. Nobody used pre-buff Thrill because it was bad even on full hex builds. We even have people saying 12% is too much.

    I would be perfectly fine with nerfing it, but something needs to be done to make hexes not a completely laughable joke.

    Someone suggested thrill give a corrupt like effect for all totems. Not sure would people be down for that though. Personally I say keep the current thrill but make it where totems progress isn't loss. You can even increase the current thrill if the progress wasn't able to be reset. Killers don't want they hex broken immediately understandable. Survivors don't want to deal with perks/addons/killer powers that pushing off totems constantly so lets compromise.

  • @joel84 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3850944#Comment_3850944

    I'm not trying to defend anything here. I'm expressing facts and the truth and something else

    “I'm not in favor of winning or losing. I want to have a chance to win.”

    That is so contradictory. That's when I stopped reading…. Be that as it may. The nerf is coming. But that won't stop me from playing and testing crazy builds, and if you don't believe me that I'm Survivormain, that's your problem, not mine.

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3850939#Comment_3850939

    right. It's more fun to sit at a gen for 90 seconds or play copied metabuilds. Play your thing. I do mine and have fun doing it. That's all that matters to me, ok? greetings

    Well, of course it is not your problem if i don't believe you. DUH. That doesn't change the fact that you haven't supported your claim at all. I also gave you lots of reasons other than winning why I love to play survivor. Of course you don't know this because you stop reading after a certain point. Are you afraid of being wrong? The thing with not caring about winning but still having the chance to win might be troublesome for you to get, so I will break it down to you. Have you ever heard of the studies of juvenile rats playing from Jaak Pankseep? This study suggests that rats won't engage further in playing if one of them wins less than 30 %. More physically dominant rats know that and let the little guys win. Now, we are not rats but this behavior pattern has been observed in humans as well. Now, imagine yourself not winning at all. Sounds like fun? This is what I meant with I don't care of winning or losing. There is a threshold though to maintain any sane person interested in the game. That is why it is A GAME. This is the reason devs go for that 40 % winning rate for survivors. And this is the reason so many survivors are complaining. I don't mind losing more that 50 % of my games. But what I do mind is playing solo Q and finding a killer with this build and having almost not chance at winning. Don't make me start with the timings of cleansing and certain killers add-ons and perks to interrupt the cleansing. Like I said before I enjoy the looping, the goofy plays and the good plays. Winning at least 3 out of 10 matches against this build would be fine but solo Q is chaotic and killers are capitalizing on this. I have been winning without much effort using TOTH and Devour. Most probably because I have been getting solo Q players. But that is the thing, solo Q makes the most part of the player base on DBD.

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3851049#Comment_3851049

    Have you seen it with Artist?

    Genuinely one of the worst, most unfun and miserable experiences I have ever had with DBD.

    but the people on this forums say that it’s survivors fault so it must be…..

  • @Arbmos1998 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3850579#Comment_3850579

    It was my post the community manager commented on. What annoys me is I gave 4 solid counters which surprise surprise the majority who are complaining about TOTH are choosing to ignore it as it means they need to run Jill's perk Counterforce, a single perk btw which completely dominates full Hex builds instead of one of their many 2nd chances they run and have run for years. BHVR talk about "shaking up the meta" yet the moment killers start changing up their meta BOOM "complaint, complaint, complaint, complaint" followed by nerfs to the point no one uses them again and form a new meta, rinse repeat.

    The wording also annoys me "thanks for providing this perspective" so they see and acknowledge that counters DO exist but instead of having a backbone and telling the playerbase this instead they are going for no doubt immediate nerfs in a upcoming hotfix so probably less than a week killers will get to try this out for themselves. Wouldn't shock me either if new TOTH ends up weaker than what it was before the buff. Either way Hex builds will go back to being gimmicky and rare then survivors will find something else to mald over.

    “What annoys me is I gave 4 solid counters which surprise surprise the majority who are complaining about TOTH are choosing to ignore it as it means they need to run Jill's perk Counterforce, a single perk btw which completely dominates full Hex builds instead of one of their many 2nd chances they run and have run for years.”

    Your post reeked of bias and after I saw that youre a tru3 fan then it all mad sense. You will defend anything the killer has even if it makes the game unfair and basically unwinable for survivor. I’m guessing you probably thought the gen kick meta was fine too.

    Also telling us to run this perk doesn’t help because the other unfun strats are still in the game and we can’t run every single perk to cover for it

  • @Spare_Them_Mori_Me said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3850620#Comment_3850620

    What was the last survivor perk issue that was on the same level as TotH? MFT, I guess? And even that wasnt as bad as everyone made it out to be*. I can't remember tbh what would be the survivor equivalent that you're talking about. Please assist!

    If you go by killer complaints it’s either Distortion or Windows of Opportunity. They’re no where near as strong as TotH but both of those perks have drawn a similar level of ire from the opposing side.

  • @iloveandhatethisgame said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3851055#Comment_3851055

    but the people on this forums say that it’s survivors fault so it must be…..

    Ah yes, of course. Always the survivor's fault in this survivor-sided game.

  • @joel84 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/63R5JI9B64JX/blablatotems.jpg

    stay tuned they said….. I don't need to tell anyone what that means.

    What does it mean to consider in an upcoming hotfix? Do they want to remove the tokens or lower the % value? This smells like a nerf again and only because there is a lot of whining instead of finally getting involved. I also only play solo Q and have no problems with totems. On the contrary, it can even be very exciting. But the majority of people aren't interested in it. All that matters to them is wins, wins, wins, even though they don't even know their own hidden number. That's so ridiculous.

    Pack a map with reach add-ons and use Counterforce, Inner Strength, Hardened and Plunderers Instinct and you'll have a very great time and fun playing the game. People should finally get involved and get out of their comfort zone instead of complaining because they can't play their WOO DS DH builds.

    It would be okay if the counters for totems were better. Counterforce, better than new, leader, and resilience are the only perks that increase cleanse speed.

    Personally I would need it to 10% or 12%. Make totems tKe 15 seconds instead of 14. Buff Small game to cleanse 10% faster. Counterforce up to 25 or 30%, Better than New just needs buffed in general. Boons could have increased range from 24 to 28 meters. Leader could have a longer duration when out of range. Detective hunch could be map wide or trigger for everyone. Clairvoyance could show the Aura of totems.

    I do like the fact the Hexes might be part of the meta again and some besides thrill need buffed like Retribution and Two can play.

1 2 ›