Tru3Ta1ent got genrushed in 4 min but as Nurse this time
Because so many said in the last post that the reason tru3 got genrushed was he played
1. Doc
2. Did mistakes (aka didn't left the injured survivor to go for a healthy who was working on a gen next to him)
Nurse quick chases and no big mistakes.
Last gen popped in 4 minutes.
The only "mistake" he did was not committing to slug or pick up the obsession DS. But if those seconds can make you lose as killer while as survivor u can chill and jerk around it just confirms how unbalanced it is.
Now what?
https://youtu.be/lP8t3FpriOg
1. Doc
2. Did mistakes (aka didn't left the injured survivor to go for a healthy who was working on a gen next to him)
Nurse quick chases and no big mistakes.
Last gen popped in 4 minutes.
The only "mistake" he did was not committing to slug or pick up the obsession DS. But if those seconds can make you lose as killer while as survivor u can chill and jerk around it just confirms how unbalanced it is.
Now what?
https://youtu.be/lP8t3FpriOg
Comments
It's funny you'd use that argument since most of the killer mains on here cherry pick their top streamers like Tru's videos.
As if people would even bother to take a look if the title had the name "xXgenericNamexX got genrushed as Nurse.."
Are you okay or mental lad?
We all know they weren't playing against perfect killers just stop making yourself look foolish here since even Marth admitted they were facing baby killers doing dailies quite often. Also @ScottJund already refuted your comment earlier.
Lastly that video of depips experiment is well over a year old so you're now trying to pretend as if all the killer buffs and survivor nerfs and map changes never happened.
So as someone else already pointed out you're cherry picking one or 2 videos to prove your point but when someone shows a high level killer doing better you say theirs proves nothing. That's the very definition of hypocrite.
He got 2 kills as an perkelss and addonless Nurse yet you're claiming that's not balanced how again and who cares if he had a special relationship. Now you're just grasping for straws after having your arguments debunked.
If we want to use the special relationship we could pull videos from others that disprove your claims and you'll just be a hypocrite about those as well.
Just want to make a point about Depip squad... none of them are actual top tier survivors. People have said Ochido isn't really that great of a survivor, which is true, but compared to individuals from Depip squad I would say he is better than any of them at survivor. Yea, they know how to loop or do certain things but it's actually very basic stuff. They still would make a ton of mistakes and get caught, the only reason they were able to pull off what they did was because of communication and a strict strategy, not because of their individual skills as survivor.You don't have to be THAT good to rush gens or loop the killer in the most basic loops.
I would argue that Monto and Puppers are better survivor players than any of Depip squad or Ochido. They can actually run from the killer for a LONG time, on top of being able to actually escape the chase and such. Closer to top tier but still not there.
Real top tier survivors don't mess up much if at all. They don't fall for any gimmicks or tricks or mindgames, and they know how to counter every killer build that exists. They can run for days, gen rush solo, and hide very very well. IDK if any streamer actually qualifies to be that level of survivor, and I've personally only seen maybe a handful of this type of player on Xbox.
Genrushings happens thousands of times a day. Why would it only matter for only person? :? Come with useful solutions instead of these silly topics really
Edit: Saw the streamer chose to play without perks. Uhh, I'm quite sure every killer in the red ranks knows that Ruin is required to avoid getting genrushed. Let this video be a inspiration to using ruin. Really, you choose for something, then consequences kick in and you're not happy about it.
I'm surprised that there's people who defend all gens being done under 4 minutes. Like, it should never happen.
Then use ruin, simple as that.
You should never be forced to use a perk to cover bad game design, that's absolute bulllshit.
But there's no reason to make the base game good enough to not make you need perks. That takes away the whole idea of perks.
Go watch Umbra_bug and tell me the game shouldn't end in under 4 minutes and people need to stop using survivor extremes while ignoring killer side as well. She aces in less than 2 minutes at time and no she's not a Nurse either.
Do you have a link? I'm too lazy to search it up!
Yes, killers do definetly need perks, but if a player decides to not use perks for whatever reason then the fault is kind of on the person itself that survivors do the objective in 4 minutes. It's their only objective besides unhooking. I usually use thrill of the hunt with ruin and it gives me enough time to apply pressure.
This is where we disagree. The Killers should be strong enough to win without perks. Perks should be reworked to augment the gameplay, in fashions that certain perks already do. If you have to DEPEND on perks for a certain Killer, that Killer is just garbage, like Wraith for Trapper. Nurse and Billy are really the only two that can win without perks without much extra effort.
But having to be forced to use certain perks to simply fix bad designed things is plain wrong and should never happen, it just shows that the devs are either too lazy or too incompetent. Just like Haunted Ground, instead of fixing totems, they just added a bandaid fix, that's paid btw.
Edit : apparently I can't type for #########.
Can this company stop with the designing of hats and actually add an another objective already? This would make the game astronomically better.
You can guarantee that there will be new t-shirts and hats coming out regularly, but the game has the worst quality control of their own games. I am not spending a dime until bugs are fixed and they add an another objective.
There are games like Path of Exile that regularly update their game with new stuff (every season.. which is like 3 months), and this game developer can't even release a game that isn't riddled with bugs that have been pointed out millions of times on the PTB...
Don't expect them to change anything until their numbers go down. Trust me. Vote with your wallet/not logging in. Don't be held hostage by people being lazy.
I don't disagree that killers should be more powerful than they currently are. But I mean, many survivors in the red ranks have put quite some time in this game so I don't think you can really make it possible for killers to win without perks, unless the survivors are potato and/or the killers get massive buffs. The only point I tried to make clear is that the video provided by OP proves the reason why you should use perks, and what the potential consequences of nothing having any could be.
Now, @powerbats... The twitch thingy isn't working for me right now but I'll @ you when I'm able to see it!
So when a killer ends it in 2 minutes that's ok then and how often does a game actually end in 4 minutes here because let's be honest the cherry picking here is stupid.
Repeating the same thing over and over is unnecessary as I do understand the point you try to make. But then again, we are all aware that developers are not going to make any chances that would change this situation soon. So for now is trying to get yourself out of that situation as much as you can the only option you have, and ruin could help with that.
Great skill checks*, what do you want ruin to do then? To just keep on regressing a generator so that repairing is not impossible?
You can use TOTH to avoid instant breaking of the totem.
I like using Stake Out to counter Ruin
Iridescent heads being able to end the game in 4 minutes shows that the survivors don't know what they are doing. If I know it's a Nurse, you can bet that I'm gonna be a pain in the butt to find and down. You literally have to try and lose when it comes to the killer completely dominating you within 4 minutes. Therefore, we can't nerf things to compensate for one side's lack of skill so Iridescent heads are fine in my opinion.
I see where you are coming from but it sucks that to see how busted the entire survivor objective is. :sick:
This right here
I would just like to point out, if you're looking for examples you aren't going to get what you want out of videos cherrypicked by youtubers or even if a streamer or youtuber had a good day as winning most of your matches is not the problem as most players are not really that great at the game. If you really want to get real results you need hard statistics of the very best players in the game as a whole and have them all play against each other and really see where that ends up going on average. General statistics hold a better answer to the issues the game has than what any video a single individual can pump out.
What becomes problematic is not what the best players are capable of as they should be rewarded for their ability to play the game well, what becomes problematic is that options become limited the more people are driven to strictly just want to win and this is where against serious players you end up with killers like leatherface, doctor and pig for instance being totally worthless and depending on the situation, just an annoying nuisance to the game itself, the same can be said about certain perks, items or addons both survivors and killers alike might have.
I do too sometimes, it's funny when teh killer runs Distressing and you're just gleefully stockpiling tokens and ironically I hit more great skill checks when I've got 4 tokens too.
That's not always true as I said Umbra is just that good and even when she used yellow addons she's so good she can wreck in 2 minutes and under 4 quite often.
Gotta save them tokens for when you fall asleep at the gen lmao
If you haven't watched her then don't go saying the survivors were bad because that's the worst and laziest excuse on here. As I've said before it's always the survivors were bad and not the killer was good but if the killer does bad it's the survivors are op nerf.
Go watch a bunch so there's no cherry picking, som are mistakes and others she just outplays super well, she's like Marth on Nurse only as Huntress.
Same here because her twitch isn't loading for me.
I know I've told you this multiple amount of times but that's really why a killer can end the game in 2 minutes. If the killer ends the game in 2 minutes then the survivors are definitely bad, there's no way to say that they played great in that scenario.
Now about this here:
"As I've said before it's always the survivors were bad and not the killer was good but if the killer does bad it's the survivors are op nerf."
It depends, I would have to see the match on whether or not it was the survivor being bad or the killer being good.
Yes that's something I thought of as well. Could be a nice solution. If survivors want longer chases, they will have to spend time building pallets.
Again it comes down to it's always the survivor being bad, it's never the killer just played better excuse, when @marth88gaming or @ScottJund or Hybrid Panda. When any of the good killers out there do well it's because the survivors were bad or were potatoes etc.
Game effectively ends (all 4 downed or hooked) in less than two minutes. Yet a gen still got done in about 30 seconds. Granted, three people were all on the same gen, but still, pretty damn ridiculous.
I can tell you these survivors were potatoes. Could not juke a chainsaw to save their life, the Feng didn't even attempt to BBQ juke, I only saw Bill because he ran right last me on my right, and Adam didn't even get off the gen in time.
Did I play well? ######### yeah I did. Did the survivors play well? Not in the slightest.
If they did play well, I would have got one down max at that gen, then the others would spread out and run away to other gens.
And here, they somehow don't complete that gen despite three people on it, they heal within Nurse's range, and then get outplayed by blinks. Game effectively ends in less than two minutes. Less opportunity for them to actually outskill here, and I got lucky while also playing pretty damn well, but staying together on a gen vs a killer who can down very quickly is suicide. And staying in her TR (with or without M&A) to heal is a bad idea.
I started off as a survivor main and didn't give 0 shits about killer until I started watching him and Monto. Now I play both Killer and Survivor. All this game needs now is the DS changes, Dedicated Servers, Totem placement fixes and Hitbox fixes, this game will be pretty solid.
(Besides the jackass camping and tunnelling killers and sandbagging trolling survivors that ruins the game.)