how is this still acceptable by the Devs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUmFLkkWX9s

maybe I will get Ban for posting this but I don't know how to report this.

Edit: this is the 1st part of of the recording people asking for this so I included it because I have nothing to hide, this is not the full match I normally don't record every game because I don't expect anything interesting to happen and I play on console so its hard to record every game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6poKFg08htQ

Comments

  • @Royval said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3812831#Comment_3812831

    I said that because I never think that killers go into the game just doing that off rip. It’s normally something that the survivors do that make the killers BM.

    I've had Dracs in wolf form and Xenos do it a lot at the start of a match.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3812831#Comment_3812831

    How would you know if the survivor in question did not actually BM the killer in the first place, if we dont get to see the full video?

    Never seen this asked the other way around here.

    @Royval said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3812831#Comment_3812831

    I said that because I never think that killers go into the game just doing that off rip. It’s normally something that the survivors do that make the killers BM.

    Yeah, thats not really thought out, isnt it? As I said, there are awful people on both sides.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3812831#Comment_3812831

    How would you know if the survivor in question did not actually BM the killer in the first place, if we dont get to see the full video?

    You think I will BM the strongest killer in the game as a Solo q while someone rage quite at start and clearly she is winning the game with 3 gens up, I have 15 min of recording and it not the full match but even if upload this I'm pretty sure your killer bias will still blame this on me.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3813022#Comment_3813022

    First, im not accusing, but it makes sense to want to see what happened before, because its still a possibility, i dont know you and all i have is your word. There is a very few people i trust, especially in the dbd community. I have seen a lot of people lie time and time again to win an argument, and i have spend hours, and even more hours finding proof that they were wrong (im done with that, my time is worth more). So frankly, i dont know, i have seen people Tbag me and then down them less than 10 secs later.

    Im no saint either, i have been BMing killers too if they tunneled and camped my team mates, but i was also aware that it was my own fault if i was the next in line after doing it.

    Again, this is not an accusation against you, but I allow myself to have some doubts as long as i dont have the full picture.

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3813015#Comment_3813015

    I have, when i have uploaded clips from my killer games. Not always but it happens.

    But you didnt answer my question, how would you know if the survivor in question did not actually BM the killer in the first place, if we dont get to see the full video??

    You dont know. But as I said, this question is never asked when someone complains about a Surviovr BMing.

  • @apathyinc said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3812767#Comment_3812767

    Not asking if it is bannable, it isn't. The OP and I are asking how the dev's think this behavior is acceptable.

    If it's not bannable, then it is by definition acceptable. I know you are waiting for devs or mods to explain their rationale here, but honestly if I was them, I would not open that can of worms. Different people get offended by different things, and if BHVR had to explain why something is or is not OK every time somebody is offended by something in the game, they wouldn't have time to do anything else. So their approach here, which I completely agree with, is the following: clearly state in the game rules what is bannable, anything not included in that list is not bannable, and we're not going to spend time explaining to everyone why.

  • Cause devs think that BMing as killer is fine. Why do you think this killer community is so disgustingly toxic?

  • Stop taking this game so serious.

    A lot of the so called "problems" are in reality nothing.

    This is a game and has nothing to do with real life. If you projecting anything into this it is only you.

    Stupid people are everywhere. If you have to deal with them in real life that can be a problem but not in a virtual game. There is a big difference.

  • @DeBecker said:

    Cause devs think that BMing as killer is fine. Why do you think this killer community is so disgustingly toxic?

    The main source of toxicity in the community is "us vs them" comments like this from players who only play one side and constantly blame the other side for their frustrations in the game

  • @DeBecker said:

    Cause devs think that BMing as killer is fine. Why do you think this killer community is so disgustingly toxic?

    Survivors are free to bm killers

  • @I_Cant_Loop said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3813211#Comment_3813211

    The main source of toxicity in the community is "us vs them" comments like this from players who only one side and constantly blame the other side for their frustrations in the game

    Whats your purpose? This is about a killer BMing, so HOW is my an us vs them comment? Stop trying to bully if it doesnt even work.

  • @I_Cant_Loop said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3812851#Comment_3812851

    If it's not bannable, then it is by definition acceptable. I know you are waiting for devs or mods to explain their rationale here, but honestly if I was them, I would not open that can of worms. Different people get offended by different things, and if BHVR had to explain why something is or is not OK every time somebody is offending by something in the game, they wouldn't have time to do anything else. So their approach here, which I completely agree with, is the following: clearly state in the game rules what is bannable, anything not included in that list is not bannable, and we're not going to spend time explaining to everyone why.

    This is a bigger issue than you are implying and they should explain why they continue to allow it.

  • @I_Cant_Loop said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3812851#Comment_3812851

    If it's not bannable, then it is by definition acceptable. I know you are waiting for devs or mods to explain their rationale here, but honestly if I was them, I would not open that can of worms. Different people get offended by different things, and if BHVR had to explain why something is or is not OK every time somebody is offending by something in the game, they wouldn't have time to do anything else. So their approach here, which I completely agree with, is the following: clearly state in the game rules what is bannable, anything not included in that list is not bannable, and we're not going to spend time explaining to everyone why.

    I really don't get your point a lot of things wasn't in the rules and got changed from the Devs like flashlight clicking and Mori canceling because they were toxic behaviors, so you saying by default it's acceptable is just wrong if they are not mentioned in the rules by your logic they accept it but they changed it why ?

  • @Phenomenal_Ox said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3813208#Comment_3813208

    I really don't get your point a lot of things wasn't in the rules and got changed from the Devs like flashlight clicking and Mori canceling because they were toxic behaviors, so you saying by default it's acceptable is just wrong if they are not mentioned in the rules by your logic they accept it but they changed it why ?

    Things get changed for reasons other than being considered "toxic". Flashlight spamming got changed because it could give people seizures, not because it was "toxic". I have no idea what mori canceling is, but if it got changed, it was likely because it was an unintended bug, not because it was considered "toxic". I stand by my comment that anything not specifically mentioned in the rules as bannable is acceptable. The only thing they need to do is tell us what is bannable, not tell us everything that we are allowed to do in the game.

  • @I_Cant_Loop said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3813480#Comment_3813480

    Things get changed for reasons other than being considered "toxic". Flashlight spamming got changed because it could give people seizures, not because it was "toxic". I have no idea what mori canceling is, but if it got changed, it was likely because it was an unintended bug, not because it was considered "toxic". I stand by my comment that anything not specifically mentioned in the rules as bannable is acceptable. The only thing they need to do is tell us what is bannable, not tell us everything that we are allowed to do in the game.

    Yes and suiciding on first hook is also perfectly fine.

  • @I_Cant_Loop said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3813480#Comment_3813480

    Things get changed for reasons other than being considered "toxic". Flashlight spamming got changed because it could give people seizures, not because it was "toxic". I have no idea what mori canceling is, but if it got changed, it was likely because it was an unintended bug, not because it was considered "toxic". I stand by my comment that anything not specifically mentioned in the rules as bannable is acceptable. The only thing they need to do is tell us what is bannable, not tell us everything that we are allowed to do in the game.

    Mori canceling is a bug ? what you talking about this how was the Mori system work before Killers could cancel the animation of the Mori and keep spamming you on the ground until you bleed out, and how giving someone else a seizure isn't toxic ?

  • Killing your self on hook and this are 2 completely different things.

    This is clearly holding 1 player hostage to troll them to stroke you nonexistent Epeen.

  • @Autharia said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3813495#Comment_3813495

    Killing your self on hook and this are 2 completely different things.

    This is clearly holding 1 player hostage to troll them to stroke you nonexistent Epeen.

    Im just making the point they are both things you can do with the basic game mechanics so by Bhvrs. definition they are both perfectly fine. I'm not expressing an opinion on if Bhvr. is right for thinking this way.

  • Logically there is no reason it should still be allowed since there is no strategic reason to bleed people out anymore. The common excuse was always "There is nowhere to hook them". Hooks respawn now so why bleed people out for any reason other than to be a douche? Them being so slow in adding a system to speed up bleed outs is probably down to them feeling like it won't make them any money or bring in many new players compared to other things they are working on. I think they will eventually add something but it will take them years as usual. All of their manpower is probably working on the next DLC or next game mode.

  • It's no different than toxic survivors opening the exit gate after all 4 are in front of it fully healed sitting there teabagging the killer from a distance as the map timer runs out. But developers allow that ALL THE TIME. Moral of Dead by Daylight, survivors play rotten just as killer has to play without mercy. Both sides are like Alien vs Predator....they hate each other and it shows in the gameplay. It's a game but some people get treated bad and they treat others bad right back.

  • sorry but i laughed at this, she actually did that for 4 straight minutes without getting tired or bored.

    it's not bannable. i won't say "unfortunately" because it shouldn't be, just how any other bm isn't as long as it's not verbal.

    if it makes you feel better killers also face such behavior especially at gates, and if you are about wasting time you should see matches of 2 survivors taking the killer hostage for half an hour. however there should be base game mechanics to combat those situations.

  • @NerfDHalready said:

    sorry but i laughed at this, she actually did that for 4 straight minutes without getting tired or bored.

    it's not bannable. i won't say "unfortunately" because it shouldn't be, just how any other bm isn't as long as it's not verbal.

    if it makes you feel better killers also face such behavior especially at gates, and if you are about wasting time you should see matches of 2 survivors taking the killer hostage for half an hour. however there should be base game mechanics to combat those situations.

    Well killers have the option to push survivors out and I doubt 2 survivors can hold a killer for half hour pretty sure the killer have the Option to end it, in my situation i couldn't even play the game i just had to sit there and take it i guess, and no I don't find any pleasure of other people doing toxic things to others I don't know what you talking about.

  • @Phenomenal_Ox said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3813620#Comment_3813620

    Well killers have the option to push survivors out and I doubt 2 survivors can hold a killer for half hour pretty sure the killer have the Option to end it, in my situation i couldn't even play the game i just had to sit there and take it i guess, and no I don't find any pleasure of other people doing toxic things to others I don't know what you talking about.

    No? The killer doesn't have an option, except helplessly looking all over the map.

    2 survivor can hide and keep a killer hostage until the server decides to cancel the match after an HOUR. And that was later implemented, before that matches could go even longer.

    The ONLY help killer have against is, having picked the right perk/killer or simply luck in finding those survivors.

  • I see no reason why especially when you're the last survivor and on the ground you can't either just straight up teleport to a basement hook or put yourself on a hook by crawling to it. Last survivor is already rushed through hook stages so it's not like it can be used for a sick Deliverance play or something, it's a purely time-saving gg go next mechanic. And before someone says it yes I also support a lever in the basement for the killer that instantly makes all survivors that are still in the match escape.

    I'd say this is worse than tbagging ever can be though. You can outplay and hit a mid-match tbagger, and if at the gates you can direct the camera towards the gate and press W to make it stop real quick, no perks required. In situations like OP posted the survivor has zero agency unless packing certain perks and needs the killer's "consent" to not be there for the full duration. Not saying it should be bannable as it's something that could be mechanically eliminated with features like the ones mentioned above.

  • @IIITweedleIII said:

    Some of you never been through the days of OG HALO, and it shows. 😝

    Killer can't tbag the same way as Survivor. But it's the same essence. But as Survivor say "take your humps and move on".

    The amount of people thatd become past tense if they played any other multiplayer game to experience what its like outside DbD would be astronomical

  • @burt0r said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3813638#Comment_3813638

    No? The killer doesn't have an option, except helplessly looking all over the map.

    2 survivor can hide and keep a killer hostage until the server decides to cancel the match after an HOUR. And that was later implemented, before that matches could go even longer.

    The ONLY help killer have against is, having picked the right perk/killer or simply luck in finding those survivors.

    Well at least the killer playing the game and looking for them this is called gameplay, what is my gameplay when I was on the ground ?

  • @Phenomenal_Ox said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3813683#Comment_3813683

    Well at least the killer playing the game and looking for them this is called gameplay, what is my gameplay when I was on the ground ?

    Oh boy, I would take 4 fix minutes of waiting (if the killer isn't pick juggling to prolong bleed out) over up to an hour of frustratingly running around any day.

    Being able to run around instead of crawling isn't what I would call gameplay.

  • @Phenomenal_Ox said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3813683#Comment_3813683

    Well at least the killer playing the game and looking for them this is called gameplay, what is my gameplay when I was on the ground ?

    If walking around looking for survivors is considered gameplay then being left on the ground for 4 minutes is just as much gameplay as you can still crawl and move around the map.

  • @Crowman said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3813741#Comment_3813741

    If walking around looking for survivors is considered gameplay then being left on the ground for 4 minutes is just as much gameplay as you can still crawl and move around the map.

    I mean sure if you don't like it they should change it I'm not against that I like how you want to justify his actions by bringing other toxic things I don't understand what's the purpose

  • Any form of hostage taking needs to be addressed by the devs. Whether that's killers bleeding survivors out for four minutes, or survivors holding killers hostage by hiding and refusing to progress the match. It all needs to go. I don't care about disrespect, but I draw the line at time wasting.

    As to whether killers getting disrespected justifies bleeding survivors out for four minutes, I'd say no. Just BM back and then finish the match. If survivors aren't holding you hostage, then don't do it back.

  • @Royval said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3812831#Comment_3812831

    I said that because I never think that killers go into the game just doing that off rip. It’s normally something that the survivors do that make the killers BM.

    Totally disagree, some people even admit to taking the frustrations of last game out on new survivors that had nothing to do with it. People are extremely childish and petty when given the opportunity, especially online and doubly so in DBD.

    I doubt bleedouts, hatch camping, people hiding forever, bodyblocking in a corner will ever be fixed and it's sad. Fortunately it doesn't happen that often, at least to me.

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3812714#Comment_3812714

    I don't think either are going to end up bannable, but either way they're not directly comparable.

    Teabagging at the exit gate wastes less time, and the killer can actually prevent it by pushing them out. There's also some pretty serious implications from "humping" a downed survivor. You can't do anything about it as a Survivor as well, you have to wait it out.

    For the record, I am absolutely not a fan of either. I think there should be a way to force Survivors out remotely if the killer wants to concede the match at that point, so they don't have to deal with the whole BM thing.

    However, bleeding out and especially humping are far more egregious forms of BM than teabagging at the gates. That's just fact.

    Ideally there should be methods to prevent BM like this without swamping support with more reports, it's an inefficient way to deal with things like this, and if possible the fix should come at a gameplay level. Make it impossible or lessen the effect it can have instead of handing out punitive measures.

    I think the implications behind both are pretty similar, it's just that people have become numb to tea-bagging or forgotten it's original meaning because of how common it is in every game and that in DbD it doesn't happen over a body. W-Sing is newer so people aren't used to it and unlike tea-bagging, the survivor can't really do anything to end it besides wait 4 minutes.

    Tea-bagging was originally the exact same implication - dipping your balls into a dead/downed player.

    Both are immature and have no purpose besides being toxic and comparing them is pointless. Both should be looked down on, but bleeding out in particular should be addressed because of the helplessness of it.

  • @Phenomenal_Ox said:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUmFLkkWX9s

    maybe I will get Ban for posting this but I don't know how to report this.

    You literally griefed your teammate by going AFK. Killer picked you up, you didn't struggle free, so he could just go around to find the last guy. If anything, you should be reported for this clip.

  • @Crowman said:

    I remember when teabagging at exit gate was complained about at people said you couldn't just ban players for crouching.

    In the same vein, you can't just ban players for walking back and forth.

    Then you really can't ban people for trying to get themselves off the hook after a first hook. It's really just game play. That should end the 200 or so post and future posts on the subject of banning or punishing people that do. TO BE CLEAR I'M NOT CONDONING THIS!!! Only to be clear that walking back and forth is just normal gameplay so should this without any whining

  • So when survivors waste your time, it's hostage taking. But when you waste their time by bleeding them out, it's not. It might be worse on the killer's end, but it's still the same crap.

  • I don't think it should be bannable (multitude of reasons, but the biggest I think is how intensive it would be to moderate reports coming in for this sort of thing, and proving that it is malicious on the killer's part) but there really, really needs to be a way for survivors to move on quicker when this happens. The game here is obviously over, so why do you need to sit on the floor for four minutes until the Nurse hooks you?

    It's the same for killers being able to bodyblock survivors in corners - easiest and most obvious solution would be to remove collision when survivors get crows. Easy and fair. But nooooooooooope. Been suggested for years and it is never ever addressed. Situations like this are the same unfortunately. I wish the devs would do something to discourage this sort of behaviour or at the very least make it so the killer can't do this for so long before giving the survivor a way out.

    And I'm aware this BM happens on both sides before anyone says anything, but killers have much more agency and control over it than survivors do. Killers can hit the survivors or force them out. Survivors have to just sit there and take it or face a DC penalty which is just stupid and encourages this behaviour further.

  • They shouldn't need to upload a full video just to ask whether the killer's actions are bannable. It's possible they did BM, but I can say for a fact I've had this happen to me numerous times (sometimes even the whole team) when I didn't BM at all (teabagging, clicking, whatever).

    Killers don't need a survivor BMing as an excuse to do this. They can do it just because they can - they already know the survivor can't do a thing about it and there is no risk attached to doing it.

    (accidentally double posted, sorry!)

  • @Royval said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3812831#Comment_3812831

    I said that because I never think that killers go into the game just doing that off rip. It’s normally something that the survivors do that make the killers BM.

    I wish we played the same game. This happens to me or members of my team more often than it should with no provocation.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3812831#Comment_3812831

    How would you know if the survivor in question did not actually BM the killer in the first place, if we dont get to see the full video?

    They shouldn't need to upload a full video just to ask whether the killer's actions are bannable. It's possible they did BM, but I can say for a fact I've had this happen to me numerous times (sometimes even the whole team) when I didn't BM at all (teabagging, clicking, whatever).

    Killers don't need a survivor BMing as an excuse to do this. They can do it just because they can - they already know the survivor can't do a thing about it and there is no risk attached to doing it.

  • @Jacknalls_Paw said:

    "We leave survivors bleeding on the ground because we have no hooks available, not because we are losers".

    Always them after the hooks can respawn :

    walks past 6 hooks to go the other side of the map

  • @TieBreaker said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3814069#Comment_3814069

    So when survivors waste your time, it's hostage taking. But when you waste their time by bleeding them out, it's not. It might be worse on the killer's end, but it's still the same crap.

    I'm not gonna defend Killers that slug everyone for all the matches they play, but holding someone hostage for 4 minutes, vs holding them hostage for 60 minutes until the server automatically closes are pretty different offenses

  • @TheArbiter said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3814189#Comment_3814189

    I'm not gonna defend Killers that slug everyone for all the matches they play, but holding someone hostage for 4 minutes, vs holding them hostage for 60 minutes until the server automatically closes are pretty different offenses

    Yes, one is worse than the other. No question. There's just no need to state than bleeding someone out for four minutes is fine, because survivors can potentially do worse to the killer.

    I've said before that there needs to be a system to stop survivors from hiding and not progressing the game. I still believe that. But when people say it's fine to do a full bleed out, it's clear that they just want their tools to grief others kept intact, so they can use those tools against whoever offends them.

  • @TieBreaker said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3814271#Comment_3814271

    Yes, one is worse than the other. No question. There's just no need to state than bleeding someone out for four minutes is fine, because survivors can potentially do worse to the killer.

    I've said before that there needs to be a system to stop survivors from hiding and not progressing the game. I still believe that. But when people say it's fine to do a full bleed out, it's clear that they just want their tools to grief others kept intact, so they can use those tools against whoever offends them.

    I agree, bleeding out is not fun and when/if BHVR can come up with a way that fairly balances it for both sides I will support that

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3814189#Comment_3814189

    the difference is that people can hide until the server shuts down.

    Bleeding ends in 4 minutes. - because of this, its not hostage taking. On top of that there are scenarios where the killer have no option than to bleed survivors out.

    Here you go:

    @TieBreaker said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3814271#Comment_3814271

    Yes, one is worse than the other. No question. There's just no need to state than bleeding someone out for four minutes is fine, because survivors can potentially do worse to the killer.

    I've said before that there needs to be a system to stop survivors from hiding and not progressing the game. I still believe that. But when people say it's fine to do a full bleed out, it's clear that they just want their tools to grief others kept intact, so they can use those tools against whoever offends them.

    In regards to situations where slugging is necessary, those situations also need to be fixed. I've said that perks like Boil Over need to be reworked, as they are either useless or extremely obnoxious. That stuff needs to be fixed, but so does a killer bleeding out survivors because they got mad about something and decided to take disproportionate retribution against the whole team.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3814391#Comment_3814391

    I never said it was fine. But i try to be unbiased, and see this from 2 sides. Sadly it cant just be fixed with perks, there was a video not long ago where a streamer could not get a pickup, because 3 team mates with flashbangs and flashlights were around all game.

    The only option was to bleed people out.

    Also, the majority of people have no issues standing at the exit gates and drag time, when the game is won. Yes the killer can push them out, but that is not the point, people stay there for a full 1.59 minutes if the killer doent, and they do it game after game after game. The only difference is who is in control of that time.

    Yeah, survivors have a bunch of tools that can make picking them up frustrating. Pallets, flashlights/bangs, sabo. I've always felt that killers should have some sort of system that limits the worst of aspects of the game. Things like stun reductions and flashlight immunity. But I have no idea how it would be implemented. I'm not getting paid, so I'm not going to try and solve that rubix cube.

    If I couldn't push the survivors out at the end, it would annoy me. But I have some agency left. I can push them out or go break things. Survivors stealthing till the last second is much more obnoxious. That feels more akin to a four minute bleedout to me.

    I can take trolling or toxicity, but I hate people wasting my time.

  • @TieBreaker said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3814396#Comment_3814396

    Yeah, survivors have a bunch of tools that can make picking them up frustrating. Pallets, flashlights/bangs, sabo. I've always felt that killers should have some sort of system that limits the worst of aspects of the game. Things like stun reductions and flashlight immunity. But I have no idea how it would be implemented. I'm not getting paid, so I'm not going to try and solve that rubix cube.

    If I couldn't push the survivors out at the end, it would annoy me. But I have some agency left. I can push them out or go break things. Survivors stealthing till the last second is much more obnoxious. That feels more akin to a four minute bleedout to me.

    I can take trolling or toxicity, but I hate people wasting my time.

    Killers can see before the match starts if the team has 4 flashlights and can equip lightborn a basically free perk to get.

  • @Autharia said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3814404#Comment_3814404

    Killers can see before the match starts if the team has 4 flashlights and can equip lightborn a basically free perk to get.

    Yeah, if Lightborn didn't exist that stuff would be an existential crisis for the game. Although Boil Over + Sabo, Power Struggle + Flip Flop + Unbreakable are still pretty cheesy. Lightborn won't save you from that.

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3812649#Comment_3812649

    Yeah the implications of W-Sing are a lot more serious than just regular teabagging for sure.

    I can't stop laughing at this, this guy is serious

  • Unfortunately not bannable or reportable. In all likelihood, it's a garbage player who just got rolled by a decent team the previous match. They're wildly insecure, so they have to go on a power trip the next game. The devs don't seem to see a problem with this.

    Put it this way: I've never seen a good player act that way.

  • Makes me wonder what the survivor did that match, if that survor was goading the killer throughout, looping, dropping pallets and t baging the killer at every opportunity then is there any wonder that the killer does the same? So many drop a pallet and t bag immediately after, and t bag at the gates, t bag at the hatch even. Every opportunity it's a t bag. At some point the killer will do it back.

  • @A_T_E said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/428910/how-is-this-still-acceptable-by-the-devs

    You literally griefed your teammate by going AFK. Killer picked you up, you didn't struggle free, so he could just go around to find the last guy. If anything, you should be reported for this clip.

    Lol. Reported for not struggling? Some people on this forum are truly delusional.

1 2 3