I CAN'T deal with OP NURSE no more!
I'm rank 1 survivor and don't know how to avoid a rank 1 nurse. I'm getting frustrated every time I hear the Nurse's noise in the beginning of the match. Isn't fair. Is unbalanced e NOT FUN at all.
Take the second OP killer for a instance: Billy. He can cross the map in seconds and even down you in 1 hit. But he is not broken. We can deal with it. We can drop palets, climb windows to go againt he very powerfull capability. For sure rank 1 Billys win most of the games I join, but he is BALANCED!
Some can say "but you can mind game Nurse". Rank 1 Nurse don't fall for mind games or jukes. The game stops being competitive to be a laboratory of survivor rats. The only chance survivors have is take a noob player with nurse or not enough experience with her.
Enough for me. Everytime I see a prestige or with fancy skin Nurse I'll know that this guy is not joking, and I'll just leave the match.
Comments
DO YOU KNOW THAT IT'S REALLY HARD TO CONVEY SARCASM IN WRITING. Even professional writers have a hard time doing it. Hell, I remember watching a Stephen King interview and he said he doesnt do it cause it's often lost. It should be common knowledge to everyone of what a poor literary idea it is to do it.
And by the way, no, I dont think you meant it as sarcasm. It's so easy to turn around and say, "Sarcasm ...." It's a natural defense to so many things while turning it on an attack of the other person. No, im not buying it because this "sarcasm joke" was so bad it doesnt even qualify as something to be construed as a joke. There is no way you are living this down. There is nothing you can say. Just move about your merry life and stop using sarcasm in writing, or sadder, pretending to.
I found it funny.
You don't have to be rude just because the joke flew over your head.
When survivors play against her they are not in control of the match, unlike when playing against any other killer.
Every killer below Billy tier is weak in this game, Billy and Nurse are a great example of power and they can make matches more even against SWF. They basically are the counter to SWF.
That being said, you just need to play super stealthy, try to be as unpredictable as you can or play SWF because the Nurse is staying as she is right now.
Do you know that don't all the players are swf, right? I play 99,9% of my matches solo, only sometimes (it passes very rare) i play with my friends, the last time i did it was in november. Why solo players have to suffer too because of swf?
Come on, this joke was quite obvious. You didn't detect it - it happens. The problem is that you started to insult them without any reason and now you are receiving backlash for it.
And like a mentioned, Billy is fair. Nurse isnt
Let me whip out my Legacy 3 Nurse and you'll see a mediocre Nurse at best since I suffer from motion sickness and it becomes borderline unbearable shortly into the game.. not my mention my hands shaking violently which causes me to whiff a lot..
Mate, try to learn how to stealth and how to lose LOS with jukes before complaining here.
Nurse is fine, she's the only killer that can control the match if the player have learned her.
I mean the Devs did tell us to play Nurse or billy if we want to win
For real though, She's my only answer to SWF so I'm slowly becoming a nurse main at this point.
I heard Civ 6 is a pretty gud game.
Basekit Nurse is fine.
Oh please, everyone who sees this person's name in the lobby: Run your "OP" Nurse.
He'll be banned in no time.
The doctor is in! He has been hearing wild reports of chronic butthurt in this thread and is here to offer a remedy to your most tragic aliment.
I've always thought that killers should have different tiers; tier 1 against solo, tier 2 against 2 SWF and so on...
You complain about someone making an embarrassing post, but say you'll DC cause feel you won't have fun.
So who made the embarrassing post?... I think the one who is selfish and would rather ruin others peoples fun cause they decided to play a game knowing full well what is part of it.
I mean... I play DBD knowing that at some point I'm going to face someone who is going to make my match unfun with their style of play. I'm not gonna go cry about it and DC though... Why?.. Cause I'm not gonna be the a-hole who decides who has fun and who doesn't. They paid their money, they should be able to play the game aswell, just cause you don't like that they choose Nurse. They play within the rules set out by the Devs then it is all fair game.
You should learn to accept that there are parts of the game the otherside might not enjoy and you should consider that what some find fun others may not, but it doesn't mean everyone needs to be penalized simply cause don't feel like playing the game you accepted when clicking on the Ready button.
Please stop playing if you feel you need to DC to ruin the game for everyone.
It's a case of deal with it, nurse players can be bad or god like but they are beatable by not playing how you do versus other killers.
Be stealthy, don't use your normal pallet or window dash, change directions while running sporadically and try to escape them as if you try to run a good nurse around you are going down.
We have the devs advice to switch roles in such asituation, i.e. you simply play killer.
If you get bored of that too, you switch to another game, they say that civ 5 is quite decent
As long as there are SWF deathsquads out there, Nurse shall remain unbothered...
One can only hope that one day CWF and Nurse both gets balanced.
Too bad its never going to happen.
How people can be so selfish. If no one cared about being a survivor, there would be no killer, as there would be no game to play. But that's what it is, A GAME, and it has to be good for both sides
I think you even read my original post. Try again.
More jokes
if you want to learn the specific counter plays to certain killers, i suggest you start playing these killers for yourself and see where their strengths and weaknesses are.
the nurse is very strong at chasing, but she really sucks at finding. break LoS and hide properly, then the nurse will have a bad time.
however, you do need to be aware that killers can use anti stealth loadouts, so many nurses will try to cover their weakness with that.
Finally we are evolving in the discussion! I also think solo players should be split from SWF players. Isn't fair for killers play it againt people using Discord or some #########... the game was draw to not use comunication tools, and I agree! But I play solo and I dont gain nothing for do this.
Nurse game is already ruined. Isn't a fair game, so I will DC too
I'm not saying about Rank 5 Nurse. I'm talking about very professional rank 1 Nurse. There is no chance, no jukes, no stealthy, no movements can beat a rank 1 Nurse... Isn't competitive, Isn't fair. Is just a lost game.
Rank 1 professional Billy otherwise is balanced. He sure can win most matchs, but is a fair game.
I didn't get the Civ 6 joke yet.
As I said the problem players have against nurse is down to them using the same strat as they do against other killers.
There you are, broken.
I'm rank 1... so I've playing this for so long, and my original post still valid.
I honestly think the devs just have no clue what to do with her and they would rather leave something in a bad state unless they have a perfect solution, hence why we still have perks like decisive strike after so long.
Just letting you know I read your sarcasm and smirked.
Billy and Nurse are both OP for different reasons:
Billy: OP because hand-held easymode crutch
Nurse: OP because /Skill
One deserves your respect, the other not so much.
I didn't read the entire thread, so maybe it's already said, but two things:
I may agree with you. OP Nurse players have skills. But, even skilled survivors can't beat skilled Nurse. Because Nurse don't follow the rules of the game. It had a broken mechanics. See what I mean?
Yes, I watch youtube videos all the time and it helped me a lot againt killers. I learned how to juke, loop, flash light etc. Everything that helps the survivors you can find in Youtube. But not againt Nurse. There are any video teaching how to beat Nurse, except people saying that the only measure is mind game her. This isn't a tool. Is just a tactic.... ONE tactic that not every Nurse fall, even more so if they are good players.
Its a meme because in some devstream a dev answered a question llike that
No worries. I don't expect much from bad players.