I CAN'T deal with OP NURSE no more!

I'm rank 1 survivor and don't know how to avoid a rank 1 nurse. I'm getting frustrated every time I hear the Nurse's noise in the beginning of the match. Isn't fair. Is unbalanced e NOT FUN at all.

Take the second OP killer for a instance: Billy. He can cross the map in seconds and even down you in 1 hit. But he is not broken. We can deal with it. We can drop palets, climb windows to go againt he very powerfull capability. For sure rank 1 Billys win most of the games I join, but he is BALANCED!

Some can say "but you can mind game Nurse". Rank 1 Nurse don't fall for mind games or jukes. The game stops being competitive to be a laboratory of survivor rats. The only chance survivors have is take a noob player with nurse or not enough experience with her.

Enough for me. Everytime I see a prestige or with fancy skin Nurse I'll know that this guy is not joking, and I'll just leave the match.

Comments

  • Speaking from experience even at Rank 1 there are no truly god tier Nurses. Yes a perfect Nurse will defeat a group of perfect Survivors but if you're consistently going up against perfect Nurses who can always find you when you're stealthing and always out mind-game you then you're not playing against a player: you're playing against a computer.

  • @TheBean said:

    @Hesmart said:
    Nurse game is already ruined. Isn't a fair game, so I will DC too :)

    No worries. I don't expect much from bad players.

    I didn't expect nothing from you :)

  • @Slayer said:
    First of all you need to run iron will its just must have perk to break a chase and its good against any killer to not let them know where re you when they cant see you . 

    A killer can deal with all survivors perk. But a survivor had to use the correct perk everytime? At least let us know what killer are we going to face

  • xXNurseXx said:

    heres the correct way to play dbd (already mentioned like 10 times but im a nice person so):

    as survivor: insta dc against every nurse so you dont have to deal with broken killer

    as killer: main nurse and enjoy your 4k every round

    = having fun as survivor and killer and always winning on both sides

    What if I actually like going against Nurses? 
  • @popoles said:
    xXNurseXx said:

    heres the correct way to play dbd (already mentioned like 10 times but im a nice person so):

    as survivor: insta dc against every nurse so you dont have to deal with broken killer

    as killer: main nurse and enjoy your 4k every round

    = having fun as survivor and killer and always winning on both sides

    What if I actually like going against Nurses? 

    good for you i guess.

    wait until you hit red ranks and we may talk again on this one

  • xXNurseXx said:

    @popoles said:
    xXNurseXx said:

    heres the correct way to play dbd (already mentioned like 10 times but im a nice person so):

    as survivor: insta dc against every nurse so you dont have to deal with broken killer

    as killer: main nurse and enjoy your 4k every round

    = having fun as survivor and killer and always winning on both sides

    What if I actually like going against Nurses? 

    good for you i guess.

    wait until you hit red ranks and we may talk again on this one

    I don't know why you seem so cocky to me, but I am consistently hitting R1 every month on both sides. 
  • @popoles said:
    xXNurseXx said:

    @popoles said:

    xXNurseXx said:

    heres the correct way to play dbd (already mentioned like 10 times but im a nice person so):
    
    as survivor: insta dc against every nurse so you dont have to deal with broken killer
    
    as killer: main nurse and enjoy your 4k every round
    
    = having fun as survivor and killer and always winning on both sides
    

    What if I actually like going against Nurses? 

    good for you i guess.

    wait until you hit red ranks and we may talk again on this one

    I don't know why you seem so cocky to me, but I am consistently hitting R1 every month on both sides. 

    sorry bro, your console rank dont count

    try pc out - play like 3 games in a row against my nurse and tell me if you still have fun bleeding out on the ground for 4min every time. im not toxic btw slugging is just the best strat

  • Waaaaah, I can't beat nurse, waaaaah

  • xXNurseXx said:

    @popoles said:
    xXNurseXx said:

    @popoles said:

    xXNurseXx said:

    heres the correct way to play dbd (already mentioned like 10 times but im a nice person so):
    
    as survivor: insta dc against every nurse so you dont have to deal with broken killer
    
    as killer: main nurse and enjoy your 4k every round
    
    = having fun as survivor and killer and always winning on both sides
    

    What if I actually like going against Nurses? 

    good for you i guess.

    wait until you hit red ranks and we may talk again on this one

    I don't know why you seem so cocky to me, but I am consistently hitting R1 every month on both sides. 

    sorry bro, your console rank dont count

    try pc out - play like 3 games in a row against my nurse and tell me if you still have fun bleeding out on the ground for 4min every time. im not toxic btw slugging is just the best strat

    Who said I don't play on PC? I have met a lot of good nurses on R1 PC. (Although I play on xbox rn because my pc has some problems) 
    Yes, you are cocky af. 
  • @Hesmart said:
    I didn't expect nothing from you :)

    Funny... Your post suggest otherwise. Seems like you want people to stroke you for some reason.

  • @popoles said:

    . (Although I play on xbox rn because my pc has some problems) 

    . 

    i knew it

  • @xXNurseXx
    ??? 
    I've played on pc before, I even play on it from time to time. Just not so much as on xbox. 
    And mine nurse also gets 4k every time so there's that. 
  • @TheBean said:

    @Hesmart said:
    I didn't expect nothing from you :)

    Funny... Your post suggest otherwise. Seems like you want people to stroke you for some reason.

    I hope people debate coherently about the gameplay, and do not come joking and contempt my concidering. Seeing that you are one of these people, I expect nothing from you. It's like waiting for a main killer to agree with me, it will not happen;

  • @Hesmart said:

    @TheBean said:

    @Hesmart said:
    I didn't expect nothing from you :)

    Funny... Your post suggest otherwise. Seems like you want people to stroke you for some reason.

    I hope people debate coherently about the gameplay, and do not come joking and contempt my concidering. Seeing that you are one of these people, I expect nothing from you. It's like waiting for a main killer to agree with me, it will not happen;

    bro every god nurse like zubatlel or me will agree with you that nurse is complete broken and unbalanced. so what? devs wont nerf her so get used to die against good nurses.

    pro tipp: if you cant beat them, join them and enjoy your easy 4ks

  • Nurse is only a problem when she has more than 3 blinks. Perhaps you need to try a different approach, one that involves less circles?

  • @xXNurseXx said:

    @Hesmart said:

    @TheBean said:

    @Hesmart said:
    I didn't expect nothing from you :)

    Funny... Your post suggest otherwise. Seems like you want people to stroke you for some reason.

    I hope people debate coherently about the gameplay, and do not come joking and contempt my concidering. Seeing that you are one of these people, I expect nothing from you. It's like waiting for a main killer to agree with me, it will not happen;

    bro every god nurse like zubatlel or me will agree with you that nurse is complete broken and unbalanced. so what? devs wont nerf her so get used to die against good nurses.

    pro tipp: if you cant beat them, join them and enjoy your easy 4ks

    You are an exception. Most main killer I know do not want it to be balanced or they think that survivors have many advantages over killer, but they do not.

    I play ass survivor, but all I want is fair game for everyone. And I expect devs make something

  • @Hesmart said:

    @xXNurseXx said:

    @Hesmart said:

    @TheBean said:

    @Hesmart said:
    I didn't expect nothing from you :)

    Funny... Your post suggest otherwise. Seems like you want people to stroke you for some reason.

    I hope people debate coherently about the gameplay, and do not come joking and contempt my concidering. Seeing that you are one of these people, I expect nothing from you. It's like waiting for a main killer to agree with me, it will not happen;

    bro every god nurse like zubatlel or me will agree with you that nurse is complete broken and unbalanced. so what? devs wont nerf her so get used to die against good nurses.

    pro tipp: if you cant beat them, join them and enjoy your easy 4ks

    You are an exception. Most main killer I know do not want it to be balanced or they think that survivors have many advantages over killer, but they do not.

    I play ass survivor, but all I want is fair game for everyone. And I expect devs make something

    I mean the Depip Squad will show you even top level Nurses cave to the tactics of smart Survivors.

    She isn't impossible. She just requires different gameplay than any other Killer currently has.

    I hate when people use top level Killers as an example for what is possible, when it's pretty much a fact that most Survivors in this game are incapable of using evasion tactics outside of looping, which is why they die to Nurses super quick. And now you are quitting the games with Nurses because YOU perceive it to not be fair.

    If the Nurse was super OP, they would have done something about her, but she isn't. The devs consider her fair and that's how it is. Even the best Nurses can't keep up with a coordinated gen rush and smart evasion tactics that go beyond "mindgames."

    As long as team chatter and the rush maintains its place in the meta, the Nurse should maintain hers as well.

  • The Nurse rewards players for their skill, on both sides. Some people just aren't as good at the game as they think. The ease with which you pip can give them the false illusion that they're good, when all they do is loop.

  • @Hesmart said:
    I hope people debate coherently about the gameplay, and do not come joking and contempt my concidering. Seeing that you are one of these people, I expect nothing from you. It's like waiting for a main killer to agree with me, it will not happen;

    It is one thing to be debating / discussing gameplay....

    It is another to come here and complain about balance and fairness, when you say you'll disconnect cause YOU think it isn't fair.

    Interesting. So you want us to say it is "ok" to ruin the fun / game for 4 others in the match cause you aren't having fun?

    Sorry me no stroke you. I will hand you a tissue though.

    It is hard to get people to agree with disconnecting in a match cause you refuse to play it out simply cause YOU find it unfair. I'm sure there are others out there like you. You and them can have your pity party together.

  • @popoles said:

    (Although I play on xbox rn because my pc has some problems) 

    i knew it

  • @popoles said:

    . (Although I play on xbox rn because my pc has some problems) 

    . 

    knew it

  • Nurse has a win rate of 68% at rank 1-5. By that logic she IS in fact too powerful. Keep in mind solo surviving is still nigh unplayable with its recorded 30% survival rate during howling grounds. (Which was when survivors were WAY stronger). It only could e gotten worse by now

  • weirdkid5 said:


    I mean the Depip Squad will show you even top level Nurses cave to the tactics of smart Survivors.

    She isn't impossible. She just requires different gameplay than any other Killer currently has.

    I hate when people use top level Killers as an example for what is possible, when it's pretty much a fact that most Survivors in this game are incapable of using evasion tactics outside of looping, which is why they die to Nurses super quick. And now you are quitting the games with Nurses because YOU perceive it to not be fair.

    If the Nurse was super OP, they would have done something about her, but she isn't. The devs consider her fair and that's how it is. Even the best Nurses can't keep up with a coordinated gen rush and smart evasion tactics that go beyond "mindgames."

    As long as team chatter and the rush maintains its place in the meta, the Nurse should maintain hers as well.

    If MOST Survivors in this game can't use evasion tactics, even the top players, so this isn't working, correctly right? If evasion tactics is the ONLY measure against Nurse and even so MOST players can't survive, so this is a broken logic of the game. If that's the mechanics they want for her, then they need to balance that. Further diminish her ability to perceive silent survivors or do something for MOST SURVIVORS can deal with her, for that be BALANCED.

    And again, genrush is meta, is part of the main objective of the survivor. It's so funny to read someone complaining about "genrush". Ok, if that's a big problem, slow down the generators, but balance the OP killers.

    Like they said, DBD is a Asymmetrical game, killer depend on his own, and survivor depends on others. Isn't this more difficult?
  • TheBean said:

    @Hesmart said:
    I hope people debate coherently about the gameplay, and do not come joking and contempt my concidering. Seeing that you are one of these people, I expect nothing from you. It's like waiting for a main killer to agree with me, it will not happen;

    It is one thing to be debating / discussing gameplay....

    It is another to come here and complain about balance and fairness, when you say you'll disconnect cause YOU think it isn't fair.

    Interesting. So you want us to say it is "ok" to ruin the fun / game for 4 others in the match cause you aren't having fun?

    Sorry me no stroke you. I will hand you a tissue though.

    It is hard to get people to agree with disconnecting in a match cause you refuse to play it out simply cause YOU find it unfair. I'm sure there are others out there like you. You and them can have your pity party together.

    Consider my DC as a protest. :) 
1 2 ›