What is your most evil killer build?

this is my favorite one:

https://youtu.be/ZSeur2pd85A

if you share yours, i can maybe play it and try to get a real value


(pls no more knock out builds :,)

Comments

  • Evil?


    Wesker, run Egg and Iri Vial. Bring a Coldwind Offering.


    Run Deadlock, PR, PGTW and Grim. Could swap Grim for NWO or NOED.


    Iri Vial functions as a mini-Corrupt, forces cleanses later too

  • @Pulsar said:

    Evil?

    Wesker, run Egg and Iri Vial. Bring a Coldwind Offering.

    Run Deadlock, PR, PGTW and Grim. Could swap Grim for NWO or NOED.

    Iri Vial functions as a mini-Corrupt, forces cleanses later too

    i´m not so good at wesker but i´ll give it a try!

  • it depends on the RNG of totems, but when the planets align, Devour Hope, Undying, Haunted Grounds and NoED while playing Trapper with the Iridescent add-ons. It depends the most on where Devour spawns. If it’s in a well hidden spot that can be protected by traps, it’s just glorious.

    The delicious thing about it is if no one does totems until Devour procs and they waste time only to have to cleanse Haunted two times. 😈

    while not evil, it’s fun to equip Franklins when you get a lobby of flashlight users. They tend to rage when it’s in play.

  • Nemesis rancor is the ultimate evil combo not a full build but yeah

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    it depends on the RNG of totems, but when the planets align, Devour Hope, Undying, Haunted Grounds and NoED while playing Trapper with the Iridescent add-ons. It depends the most on where Devour spawns. If it’s in a well hidden spot that can be protected by traps, it’s just glorious.

    The delicious thing about it is if no one does totems until Devour procs and they waste time only to have to cleanse Haunted two times. 😈

    while not evil, it’s fun to equip Franklins when you get a lobby of flashlight users. They tend to rage when it’s in play.

    i actually really like it lol, lots of moris, i´ll do it too

  • @Pulsar said:

    Evil?

    Wesker, run Egg and Iri Vial. Bring a Coldwind Offering.

    Run Deadlock, PR, PGTW and Grim. Could swap Grim for NWO or NOED.

    Iri Vial functions as a mini-Corrupt, forces cleanses later too

    https://youtu.be/aBKrQtSkOnU

    Not my best match but i tried lol, and the survivors are also not that bad for a full solo Q

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    Nemesis rancor is the ultimate evil combo not a full build but yeah

    i actually have played a lot with this combo a long time ago, game afoot, nemesis, rancor and furtive chase (B4 the rework), i can tryit again tomorrow

  • I like to run no perks or add-ons and just meme around. It's terrifying for survivors.

    Signed, a real killer player.

  • Doctor: Distressing, Coulrophobia, Knockout, Brutal Strength (can be switched to Sloppy). Send yourself to The Game with Restraint and Discipline addons and slug them all. It's disgusting.

  • Sloppy, Knock Out and Third Seal Dredge

  • Pig/Wraith with Noed, Game Afoot, Rancor, Nemesis

    Go afk, when the last gen pops kill the Obsession and when you start a chase with someone else and down them, they become the new Obsession thanks to Game Afoot.

    You could switch either Noed or Nemesis for No Way Out. But no one expects Game Afoot.

    Edit: It's really mean but I used it for a few rounds and it is kinda fun at first but the fun wears off quite quick.

  • Nurse... really anything.

    Double iri Plague.... really anything.


    Not even evil. Just broken.

  • @Huge_Bush

    i´m sorry but this is the best match i can give to you, and the game also disconected me :( (match starts at 4:25)

    https://youtu.be/eELFriwNH04


  • My most evil build doesn't exist anymore

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    My most evil build doesn't exist anymore

    Neither does mine.

  • I have 3 i enjoy and 2 others need to try out.

    Doctor, double calm add ons or the 2 addons to turn your shock into a super long range beam, huntress lullaby, undying, merciless storm, and oppression. Impossible skill check build while zapping them if they try to touch your bones.

    Wesker, Distressing, clown fear perk, (forget its called?) Huntress lullaby and unnerving presence and the 1 add on that gives half of sloppy butcher. With a really small map offering. Never allowed to heal again.

    Pig: hex Pentomento, plaything, 1 other hex perk and 4th perk can be w/e. Use both the blindness add on so they can't see anything until a gen is done until they take off there hat and they're obviously until they find their totem. Use a map offering that's nasty like doctors or RPD to make finding the boxes and other things really hard.

    Don't need to do all 3 just 1 you like if any. I can't decide which of the 3 is the most evil when all 3 are really mean.

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    My most evil build doesn't exist anymore

    Sadly

  • on a high mobility stealth killer:

    Hex: Face the Darkness, Hex: Thrill of the Hunt, Sloppy Butcher, Save the best for Last (or any other 4th perk)

  • @RFSa09 said:

    @Huge_Bush

    i´m sorry but this is the best match i can give to you, and the game also disconected me :( (match starts at 4:25)

    https://youtu.be/eELFriwNH04

    Aw, it sucks that it disconnected. It also sucks they got your Undying totem first and then your DH second. Dbd rng sucks a lot of the time. But you did well against them playing Trappi Boi.

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    Nemesis rancor is the ultimate evil combo not a full build but yeah

    https://youtu.be/e5kD4MyvrYo

    only 1 mori, but i had fun haha

  • Play Skull Merchant.... that's it, literally just pick Skull Merchant and I guarantee all the survivors think you are evil for playing her

  • @Xernoton said:

    Doctor: Distressing, Coulrophobia, Knockout, Brutal Strength (can be switched to Sloppy). Send yourself to The Game with Restraint and Discipline addons and slug them all. It's disgusting.

    https://youtu.be/dKmDOz5XKvQ

    i´ve played 4 matches with that build and dude, 4 eyrie of crows in a row, i literally ran out of offerings, this match was the best one because it was on a indoor map haha

  • @RFSa09 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3651250#Comment_3651250

    https://youtu.be/dKmDOz5XKvQ

    i´ve played 4 matches with that build and dude, 4 eyrie of crows in a row, i literally ran out of offerings, this match was the best one because it was on a indoor map haha

    How can you be that unlucky?! 😂

    Good job though. RPD is not the best map for this because there is too much space to Shift + W and slugs can be found pretty easy but you did well.

  • @Astel said:

    Sloppy, Knock Out and Third Seal Dredge

    https://youtu.be/r4At8uAgMqY

    your slugging dredge my sir

  • @MrDardon said:

    Pig/Wraith with Noed, Game Afoot, Rancor, Nemesis

    Go afk, when the last gen pops kill the Obsession and when you start a chase with someone else and down them, they become the new Obsession thanks to Game Afoot.

    You could switch either Noed or Nemesis for No Way Out. But no one expects Game Afoot.

    Edit: It's really mean but I used it for a few rounds and it is kinda fun at first but the fun wears off quite quick.

    https://youtu.be/Q4_vf7LSw_E

    that build always hurt my feelings, quentin ;(

  • I haven't tried it because I feel like I'd feel guilty for using it, but a slugging build on singularity seems like the most effective way to play him since slugging won't remove slipstream like hooking.

    Sloppy Butcher, Rapid Brutality, Knock Out and some other fourth perk. Soma Family Photo and Denied Requisition Form.

  • @ChuckingWong said:

    Nurse... really anything.

    Double iri Plague.... really anything.

    Not even evil. Just broken.

    https://youtu.be/j_J5b707d3U

    i don´t play her since chucky chapter haha, fun match tbh😅

  • Mine was a mix of Forever Freddy with the Old Ruin + Old Undying combination.

  • @TheArbiter said:

    Play Skull Merchant.... that's it, literally just pick Skull Merchant and I guarantee all the survivors think you are evil for playing her

    https://youtu.be/6YWGB0tK_R0


    it´s funny how even without 3genning skull merchant´s matches takes forever to end (mikaela fixed all 4 generators after a long time trying to find the hatch)

    and i don´t play her that much anymore too because i know at least 1 person will give up

  • My most evil Killer build?… It is kind of evil…

    I love it when matches last longer than usual. Not exaggerated but definitely longer. I love terrorizing the Survivors but I’m still 100% okay if they escape. It feels more cinematic that way, a match full of brutality and carnage but they all live to tell the tale.

    My build is:

    • Bloodhound
    • Knock Out
    • Sloppy Butcher
    • Distressing or Deerstalker depending on if I want to generally terrorize all Survivors or if I want to play as a stalker Killer.
    • Any Killer

    In these games I will not hook at all, only slug. But once I know a slug is about to die I will pick them up to wiggle free or let their teammates pick them up without interruption. Then I will intentionally go out of my way to leave them alone the rest of the match. Even if they’re in my face I refuse to kill them unless they point at the hook, then I will give them what they want lol. Maybe I will still “chase” them but not down them just to give them that adrenaline rush. Once all four are slugged I will help one up and let them all escape.

    These games usually end up with the Survivors grouping around me and then the game turns friendly lol

  • @FiveGensatFreddys said:

    The Plague with the Prayer Tablet Addon and Iridescent Seal. Perks are Corrupt, Tinkerer, Fearmonger, Jolt.

    Go ahead, play as "efficiently" as you want. I'll be ready to greet you at your gen while your exhausted, I'm Undetectable, and with a Corrupt Purge on the way. Corrupt Intervention guarantees I can puke on the priority gens and then freely ignore them until I see someone infected because Prayer Tablet infects for long time.

    Jolt is the cherry on top since everybody is perma broken most of the time. This was my build in Made for This meta and I was feasting the whole time.

    https://youtu.be/Kum_HnBkHNI

    i really don´t know how to play plague but i tryied 🙂

  • tbh this really is a hit or miss build, but your chases shouldnt be long with this.

    Skull Merchant with Brutal Strength, Coup de Grace, Rapid Brutality and Save the Best for Last

    if the Survivors pressure Gens you can struggle, but if they are overwhelmed by your chase power it's easy


    If you want it 100% evil go Myers with Coup de Grace, Hex: Haunted Ground, Hex: Devour Hope and Hex: Undying and double stalk speed (Memorial Flower and J. Myers Memorial i believe)

  • Plague : thanataphobia, thrill of the hunt, devour hope, face the darkness. Played against a pro player and completely obliterated them all.

  • @tenoresax said:

    I haven't tried it because I feel like I'd feel guilty for using it, but a slugging build on singularity seems like the most effective way to play him since slugging won't remove slipstream like hooking.

    Sloppy Butcher, Rapid Brutality, Knock Out and some other fourth perk. Soma Family Photo and Denied Requisition Form.

    https://youtu.be/f3OBDoxbz94

    really fun killer imo

  • @HerInfernalMajesty said:

    My most evil Killer build?… It is kind of evil…

    I love it when matches last longer than usual. Not exaggerated but definitely longer. I love terrorizing the Survivors but I’m still 100% okay if they escape. It feels more cinematic that way, a match full of brutality and carnage but they all live to tell the tale.

    My build is:

    • Bloodhound
    • Knock Out
    • Sloppy Butcher
    • Distressing or Deerstalker depending on if I want to generally terrorize all Survivors or if I want to play as a stalker Killer.
    • Any Killer

    In these games I will not hook at all, only slug. But once I know a slug is about to die I will pick them up to wiggle free or let their teammates pick them up without interruption. Then I will intentionally go out of my way to leave them alone the rest of the match. Even if they’re in my face I refuse to kill them unless they point at the hook, then I will give them what they want lol. Maybe I will still “chase” them but not down them just to give them that adrenaline rush. Once all four are slugged I will help one up and let them all escape.

    These games usually end up with the Survivors grouping around me and then the game turns friendly lol

    https://youtu.be/3NPrl1-L5Gs

    i played really badly, but the gimmicky looks funny haha

  • Thanks for playing

    Since it is slugging build, I don't think bbq suits the build well. I would rather use surge/deadlock(if you want more gen pressure) or undying(if you want to protect Third Seal)

    Btw I like you shaking screen when you teleported to basement at the start of the game

  • Hag

    Add-ons:

    Scarred Hand + Waterlogged Shoe

    Perks:

    Corrupt Intervention, Sloppy Butcher, Rapid Brutality, STBFL

    Any Indoor Map Offering.


    Very fun & very evil. 😁

  • New Mini Mori Build

    Game Afoot, Remember Me, No Way Out, Rancor.

    Hit the player. Change obsession. Drop chase. Over time the obsession changes constantly allowing you to take advantage of Game Afoot’s haste from breaking stuff mid chase.

    In the end you can Mori multiple players. So far I managed to Mori 3 different players, and hook the last because they were already downed.

  • evilest build for me is for sure slugging wraith on red forest.

    Knock out, deadlock, deerstalker, sloppy butcher.

    both addons of uncloak green and purple.

    red forest offering :

    mother dwelling+++

    temple of purgation+


    Strategy : slugging as much as possible

    Win con : bleed out timer for all survivors


    Don't try this, most ppl will just dc ... and you will get a bot farm for points ...