Where is the last time you saw Doc?

I can't remember, must be a month+ at least. I even saw Twins and Singu (very rare) but not Doc :/

Comments

  • Last month

    was a stealth doctor

  • image.png

    Well he isn't super rare tho according to community stats. He is just under Nemi and ghostie with slightly below avarage pickrate.

    Yet I can't see him xD.

  • Yesterday, 3 doctors. One was an absolute sweat, the other was the same one twice, pretty chill though.

  • Doc used to be quite uncommon for me but I don't go against them these days anymore. I would gladly trade these pesky Xenos for Doctors.

  • I think he's more popular in low MMR

  • I really don't understand this type questions.

    DbD is really big game right now. We have +30 killers in game. So let's say, even most popular killers are feeling like a bit rare. If it was still 10 killers, you would see any killer pretty often. But now, maybe 2 - 3 games in 100 depends to their popularity.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    I really don't understand this type questions.

    DbD is really big game right now. We have +30 killers in game. So let's say, even most popular killers are feeling like a bit rare. If it was still 10 killers, you would see any killer pretty often. But now, maybe 2 - 3 games in 100 depends to their popularity.

    ^ this.

    Sure, there are Killers which are exceptionally rare and some which are more common. But in general, Killers have an average Pickrate of around 3%. Considering this, it might be possible to see a Killer only once or twice in two weeks (depending on the playtime, maybe even less) which would be completely normal.

  • A couple of weeks ago I think.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    I really don't understand this type questions.

    DbD is really big game right now. We have +30 killers in game. So let's say, even most popular killers are feeling like a bit rare. If it was still 10 killers, you would see any killer pretty often. But now, maybe 2 - 3 games in 100 depends to their popularity.

    People want variety in their games. It makes sense to see more killers than others but when you get a super long dry spell against a certain killer it does make you wonder if anyone is playing them.

    As for the OP, I saw a Doc like 2 days ago. I think he's more common on EU than NA from my experience of playing on both regions.

  • A few years ago when I had pneumonia

  • 3 days ago, in Lights Out.

  • 3 days ago on haddonfield 🤢

  • I see Doctors quite frequently. In fact I think he is in the top 5 of killers I see more frequently.

  • I think you'll see him a bit more once the Iron Maiden Collection comes out; the Pharoah outfit looks really neat from what I've seen!

    Presently he's not common, I agree. I have seen him a couple of times though. I see far less of The Pig, The Skull Merchant or The Trapper.

  • I've been taking data since the 3rd until I face every killer in the game and according to that... apparently I've seen 2 this week. I don't know when the first was, but the second was yesterday in Lights Out.

  • I tried playing Doctor today. One horrible match later, I stopped playing Doctor.

  • Today, three times, actually. Haven't seen twins in literal months though, and honestly, I'm not complaining.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    I can't remember, must be a month+ at least. I even saw Twins and Singu (very rare) but not Doc :/

    My Doctor visits are a private matter.

    c8viu.gif


  • Doctor is pretty rare for me but I have seen him within the past few days. Who I haven't seen in FOREVER is Pinhead, and if I never see him again I'll be extremely happy :)