[Humble Brag] Faced Professional DBD Player

This is literally a humble brag, but I finally achieved a goal of mine since playing DBD.

Screenshot_7.png


I faced a premade SWF including a professional DBD killer who claims to be #1 in the world with Plague for 4k's and downs, 6th in the world with Artist 4k's.


And I 3K'd them as The Huntress. It has always been my goal to play against someone with much higher skill than me, and win. Sadly at the end they claimed that I was teleporting.

Comments

  • @Theminatar said:

    This is literally a humble brag, but I finally achieved a goal of mine since playing DBD.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/0G67G13WTOA4/screenshot-7.png

    I faced a premade SWF including a professional DBD killer who claims to be #1 in the world with Plague for 4k's and downs, 6th in the world with Artist 4k's.

    And I 4K'd them as The Huntress. It has always been my goal to play against someone with much higher skill than me, and win. Sadly at the end they claimed that I was teleporting.

    Congratulations on the win! It's always nice to see someone have fun in a competitive game!

  • Congrats on the W.

    I've only ever faced one comp player (they were playing Blight) and it was certainly a time.

    I did play against a 10K hour squad earlier on Nemesis tho.

    Thankfully, pretty much everyone I've met, either with high hours or a comp background, has been pretty chill. Array was cool and so was the Xbox squad

  • Map offering gamer with the strongest item in the game being a bad sport

    You love to see it.



    Also well done winning with that build on THAT map, Not a single gen defense perk in there. I imagine Pentimento did nothing considering these guys had boons

  • @Brokenbones said:

    Map offering gamer with the strongest item in the game being a bad sport

    You love to see it.

    Also well done winning with that build on THAT map, Not a single gen defense perk in there. I imagine Pentimento did nothing considering these guys had boons

    Surprisingly it did well, they took down 2 dull totems and it made it even more difficult for them to heal. I was toying around with a build that would give a lot of negative statuses and just be over all annoying to go against.

  • @Brokenbones said:

    Map offering gamer with the strongest item in the game being a bad sport

    You love to see it.

    Also well done winning with that build on THAT map, Not a single gen defense perk in there. I imagine Pentimento did nothing considering these guys had boons

    Map offering gamer with the strongest item in the game being a bad sport

    Why are we surprised? The "pros" and comp players in this game have always been negative people, especially the survivors.

  • Might not a 4 ppl swf. ada's perks dont fit well into a swf.

  • @Nirgendwohin said:

    Might not a 4 ppl swf. ada's perks dont fit well into a swf.

    It was, they caught the whole thing on stream, they were playing together all night.


    Btw Ada was the one who is a comp player

  • @Theminatar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3270782#Comment_3270782

    It was, they caught the whole thing on stream, they were playing together all night.

    Btw Ada was the one who is a comp player

    oh okay, strange. good work then.

  • I’m not sure what’s more cursed, the fact that you’re running Sloppy and NC in 2022 on HUNTRESS or the fact that this team of professional DBD players lost to that.

  • @LiveBritishReaction said:

    I’m not sure what’s more cursed, the fact that you’re running Sloppy and NC in 2022 on HUNTRESS or the fact that this team of professional DBD players lost to that.

    Yeah it was just a build meant to annoy survivors and prolong healing. This wasn't even my try hard gen build.

  • @Theminatar said:

    This is literally a humble brag, but I finally achieved a goal of mine since playing DBD.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/0G67G13WTOA4/screenshot-7.png

    I faced a premade SWF including a professional DBD killer who claims to be #1 in the world with Plague for 4k's and downs, 6th in the world with Artist 4k's.

    And I 4K'd them as The Huntress. It has always been my goal to play against someone with much higher skill than me, and win. Sadly at the end they claimed that I was teleporting.

    congrats man

  • @Theminatar said:

    This is literally a humble brag, but I finally achieved a goal of mine since playing DBD.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/0G67G13WTOA4/screenshot-7.png

    I faced a premade SWF including a professional DBD killer who claims to be #1 in the world with Plague for 4k's and downs, 6th in the world with Artist 4k's.

    And I 4K'd them as The Huntress. It has always been my goal to play against someone with much higher skill than me, and win. Sadly at the end they claimed that I was teleporting.

    So how did you get the survivors end game screen? The character being played in the screenshot is ada Wong if it were the huntress you would see her at the end and the name highlighted like Ada's

  • @The_Krapper said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/355284/humble-brag-faced-professional-dbd-player

    So how did you get the survivors end game screen? The character being played in the screenshot is ada Wong if it were the huntress you would see her at the end and the name highlighted like Ada's

    looks like he took the screenshot from the stream recording.

  • @The_Krapper said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/355284/humble-brag-faced-professional-dbd-player

    So how did you get the survivors end game screen? The character being played in the screenshot is ada Wong if it were the huntress you would see her at the end and the name highlighted like Ada's

    @Nirgendwohin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3270876#Comment_3270876

    looks like he took the screenshot from the stream recording.

    What he said. I didn't screenshot the end game, but went to the survivor's stream to grab the end game.

  • @versacefeng said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3270741#Comment_3270741

    Map offering gamer with the strongest item in the game being a bad sport

    Why are we surprised? The "pros" and comp players in this game have always been negative people, especially the survivors.

    I agree but I'd expand it to most video games even though it does seem more pronounced in DbD.

  • The majority of players that play this game simply move on after a match is played.

    Gloating about them after the fact is akin to Al Bundy and Polk high.

  • Congrats! Sounds like you had a fun game 😊

    Sorry to be a downer, but I assumed when I started reading your post you were going to be the survivor going against the Plague or Artist as that is what the 'professional' is known for (supposedly). Are they a killer main or equally as strong as survivor?

    I kinda feel this post is like saying I beat a professional football player at tennis. Not to take the win away from you, just curious to know their skill level as survivor. End of the day all that matters is you had an enjoyable game which looks like you did.

  • @Theminatar said:

    This is literally a humble brag, but I finally achieved a goal of mine since playing DBD.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/0G67G13WTOA4/screenshot-7.png

    I faced a premade SWF including a professional DBD killer who claims to be #1 in the world with Plague for 4k's and downs, 6th in the world with Artist 4k's.

    And I 4K'd them as The Huntress. It has always been my goal to play against someone with much higher skill than me, and win. Sadly at the end they claimed that I was teleporting.

    I have never gone against a comp player without them being salty in the end game. All I want in this game is to go against strong players( not mid players running the strongest stuff which people mistake for each other sometimes). When it comes to comp teams I like the challenge of going against a great team because they are not necessarily good chasers, but my favorite thing is most definitely going against strong chasers which is rare.

  • @Tizzle said:

    The majority of players that play this game simply move on after a match is played.

    Gloating about them after the fact is akin to Al Bundy and Polk high.

    Not at all. What a twisted comparison.

    @BringShaggytoDBD said:

    Congrats! Sounds like you had a fun game 😊

    Sorry to be a downer, but I assumed when I started reading your post you were going to be the survivor going against the Plague or Artist as that is what the 'professional' is known for (supposedly). Are they a killer main or equally as strong as survivor?

    I kinda feel this post is like saying I beat a professional football player at tennis. Not to take the win away from you, just curious to know their skill level as survivor. End of the day all that matters is you had an enjoyable game which looks like you did.

    A win's a win, especially when they accused me of cheating.

    @Sava18 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/355284/humble-brag-faced-professional-dbd-player

    I have never gone against a comp player without them being salty in the end game. All I want in this game is to go against strong players( not mid players running the strongest stuff which people mistake for each other sometimes). When it comes to comp teams I like the challenge of going against a great team because they are not necessarily good chasers, but my favorite thing is most definitely going against strong chasers which is rare.

    Same. I actually enjoy a good SWF because it makes the match so much more interesting.


    I love surivior as much as I love killer, so I love the chase as much as the hunt. It was just sad seeing these comp players being so salty about the loss afterwards. There was a lot more chat after the end game.

  • @Tizzle said:

    The majority of players that play this game simply move on after a match is played.

    Gloating about them after the fact is akin to Al Bundy and Polk high.

    Dude, what? Take your pills. You should really take your medicine BEFORE being deranged in public, but better late than never.

  • @Brokenbones said:

    Map offering gamer with the strongest item in the game being a bad sport

    You love to see it.

    Also well done winning with that build on THAT map, Not a single gen defense perk in there. I imagine Pentimento did nothing considering these guys had boons

    Not to mention they have no hexes, I don't expect Pentimento to do anything really ever in that build.

    @Theminatar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3270799#Comment_3270799

    Yeah it was just a build meant to annoy survivors and prolong healing. This wasn't even my try hard gen build.

    I'm surprised you don't use Coulrophobia, though to be fair it's weak on Huntress with her smaller terror radius. The begrimed head or whatever addon that is basically sloppy butcher for your hatchets would be good too.

    Deathbound would be funny too

  • @Theminatar said:

    This is literally a humble brag, but I finally achieved a goal of mine since playing DBD.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/0G67G13WTOA4/screenshot-7.png

    I faced a premade SWF including a professional DBD killer who claims to be #1 in the world with Plague for 4k's and downs, 6th in the world with Artist 4k's.

    And I 3K'd them as The Huntress. It has always been my goal to play against someone with much higher skill than me, and win. Sadly at the end they claimed that I was teleporting.

    Show their name!!!!!

  • @LordSturm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3271285#Comment_3271285

    Dude, what? Take your pills. You should really take your medicine BEFORE being deranged in public, but better late than never.

    Forgive me, I'm not the one dedicating a post to bragging about beating some professional DBD'er here.

    I'm the deranged one with no grip on reality apparently, though.