Why are we in 2022 and bubbas facecamping still hasn’t been fixed

I normally don’t like to complain about stuff like this (mostly solo que) but I’m sorry. Out of the three survivors games I have played 2 of them where facecamping bubbas with dead lock and noed. The other was a pyramid head which was fun but that’s because I love playing against them. The only difference was one ran bamboozle and the other one didn’t.

https://youtu.be/ugzHOW7KiOk

I could have played better and should have anticipated the noed (which is another thing that perk and dead hard should have gotten nerfed harder). But the feng that got facecamped first did not deserve what happened to her. I felt bad. This bubba was also a twitch streamer don’t worry I wasn’t toxic towards him compared to his next opponents. All I asked was “why” and he says “because it’s fun and easy.” Great. Then has the audacity to say “ggs”. Him in chase is fine I don’t have a problem. But his camping is ridiculous. Why is this not fixed? Also @GoodBoyKaru did we not have a deal to trade my bubba matches for your blight matches? Lmao

Comments

  • @Brokenbones said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3052979#Comment_3052979

    It's not healthy for the game imo, there's no skill to it. Camping as most other killers does take skill despite what some people believe, you can't secure kills in this manner as someone like Wraith or Sadako. At least the other instadown killers you can either trade or wait out their powers

    I see bad Bubba players still get an average of 2k purely by camping one dude then killing someone with NOED. "Just do totems" but the counterplay to camping is doing gens so...

    Yeah.

    Something should be changed, people who want to camp, will camp - no amount of incentives will change that.

    Bubba and Myers are the only two that I rarely ever use NOED with. Infinite EW3 Myers is an insta-down and Bubba can easily take down more than one Survivor. In a sense, NOED is similar to a crutch for some players. I've seen Killers take NOED, Devour Hope, etc. all in one match and sometimes it's just going a bit too far to secure kills... hey to each their own but just remember that Soul Guard exists and I've been utilizing it with my Survivors.

  • @xBlitzAce1989x said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3052985#Comment_3052985

    Bubba and Myers are the only two that I rarely ever use NOED with. Infinite EW3 Myers is an insta-down and Bubba can easily take down more than one Survivor. In a sense, NOED is similar to a crutch for some players. I've seen Killers take NOED, Devour Hope, etc. all in one match and sometimes it's just going a bit too far to secure kills... hey to each their own but just remember that Soul Guard exists and I've been utilizing it with my Survivors.

    A camping bubba + Noed is the most iconic dbd duo

    I've seen more Bubba's with NOED than Wraiths and Wraith/Noed are practically married

  • @Brokenbones said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3052993#Comment_3052993

    A camping bubba + Noed is the most iconic dbd duo

    I've seen more Bubba's with NOED than Wraiths and Wraith/Noed are practically married

    Meh I used to run it alot. Insidious and Bubba's "Broken" add-on tends to make short work of Survivors. I sometimes find myself laughing if I check a TTV's playback and they don't understand what "Broken" is or why they can't heal.

  • @Brokenbones said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3052993#Comment_3052993

    A camping bubba + Noed is the most iconic dbd duo

    I've seen more Bubba's with NOED than Wraiths and Wraith/Noed are practically married

    Noed is basekit on bubba and that sucks

  • Just figured I'd throw in my 2 cents and point out this lovely match I had with a friend the other night against a Bubba.

    20220708002820_1.jpg

    Slugged us all repeatedly, refused to hook, and unfortunately I was the last to die. At end game chat I said, "You gotta tell me why?" and he says "fun".

    So yeah I'm def in the boat of wanting less of these sorts of Bubba games. Camping being a bigger problem* obviously.

  • @deKlaw_04 said:

    I normally don’t like to complain about stuff like this (mostly solo que) but I’m sorry. Out of the three survivors games I have played 2 of them where facecamping bubbas with dead lock and noed. The other was a pyramid head which was fun but that’s because I love playing against them. The only difference was one ran bamboozle and the other one didn’t.

    https://youtu.be/ugzHOW7KiOk

    I could have played better and should have anticipated the noed (which is another thing that perk and dead hard should have gotten nerfed harder). But the feng that got facecamped first did not deserve what happened to her. I felt bad. This bubba was also a twitch streamer don’t worry I wasn’t toxic towards him compared to his next opponents. All I asked was “why” and he says “because it’s fun and easy.” Great. Then has the audacity to say “ggs”. Him in chase is fine I don’t have a problem. But his camping is ridiculous. Why is this not fixed? Also @GoodBoyKaru did we not have a deal to trade my bubba matches for your blight matches? Lmao

    Bubba facecamping is not issue others can finish gens while he does that and is possible to trade with him. You should be happy if bubba does that as he gives survivors free 3 man escape if they just do the gens.

  • so many good people out there

  • @Deathstroke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/333523/why-are-we-in-2022-and-bubbas-facecamping-still-hasn-t-been-fixed

    Bubba facecamping is not issue others can finish gens while he does that and is possible to trade with him. You should be happy if bubba does that as he gives survivors free 3 man escape if they just do the gens.

    no dude if he's good enough to catch someone quickly and run perks like corrupt-deadlock-noed he can easily get 2-3k, especially with your average solo Q team not very efficient at doing gens

  • @deKlaw_04 said:

    I normally don’t like to complain about stuff like this (mostly solo que) but I’m sorry. Out of the three survivors games I have played 2 of them where facecamping bubbas with dead lock and noed. The other was a pyramid head which was fun but that’s because I love playing against them. The only difference was one ran bamboozle and the other one didn’t.

    https://youtu.be/ugzHOW7KiOk

    I could have played better and should have anticipated the noed (which is another thing that perk and dead hard should have gotten nerfed harder). But the feng that got facecamped first did not deserve what happened to her. I felt bad. This bubba was also a twitch streamer don’t worry I wasn’t toxic towards him compared to his next opponents. All I asked was “why” and he says “because it’s fun and easy.” Great. Then has the audacity to say “ggs”. Him in chase is fine I don’t have a problem. But his camping is ridiculous. Why is this not fixed? Also @GoodBoyKaru did we not have a deal to trade my bubba matches for your blight matches? Lmao

    And camping in general needs to be fixed,I made a post about a potential fix if you wanna give it a read.

    @Adaez said:

    I'm looking at you Off the Record and the upcoming endurance meta.

    Also

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bmz3KjuanQ0

    Now it wont be used for real 🤣

    The next big problem in the journey of making Dead by Daylight less frustrationg,more enjoyable and balanced:

    Facecamping,camping,proxy camping.

    This is one of the things players have been complaining about the most for years and for good reasons.

    I'm a killer main at heart but even I recognize camping is a bad strategy that works,especially on killers like Bubba where you can secure 1 kill every game just by downing a single survivor and camping them.

    Someone gaved a really simple solution that I think will work.

    1.Remove the hook timer until:

    The killer hits another survivor with a basic or special attack.

    This will force the killer to chose betwen camping or giving survivors unlimited time of finishing gens then come for the save unless the killer does what its supposed to do,hunt the remaining survivors after hooking someone instead of camping.

    If you cant find a survivor in 30 seconds after hooking someone and no one comes for the save,you will get a notification of a random unhooked survivor on the map every 30 seconds so they cant hide forever and keep the game hostage.

    Killers can just hit someone then go back to the hook if no one comes for the save.

    So instead if the injured survivor is not downed or hit again within 30 seconds,the timer will stop until the killer will hit someone again.

    2.The killer will no longer be able to insta down in a radius of 10m of a hooked survivor.

    This will counter camping even on killers like Bubba with the best camping insta down in the game.

    3.Deliverance change: Survivors can use deliverance to unhook themselvess only when the timer is not paused.

    Also a change to Bubba since we're talking about it.

    Bubba chainsaw automatically cancels after a survivor is hit.

    I think this will fix the situation where he can use his chainsaw to hit and insta down more than 1 survivor at once especially when they try to save someone that is getting camped.

    I think if all of these are implemented, Dead by Daylight will become a much better and balanced game for everyone.


  • @Deathstroke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/333523/why-are-we-in-2022-and-bubbas-facecamping-still-hasn-t-been-fixed

    Bubba facecamping is not issue others can finish gens while he does that and is possible to trade with him. You should be happy if bubba does that as he gives survivors free 3 man escape if they just do the gens.

    Unless you're running Kindred or are playing on a team, generally at least 1 or 2 people are going to attempt a save if they're good survivors. If I see them facecamping, I'll back off and go back to a gen, but a 3 man escape isn't generally what happens.

  • @rvzrvzrvz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3053116#Comment_3053116

    no dude if he's good enough to catch someone quickly and run perks like corrupt-deadlock-noed he can easily get 2-3k, especially with your average solo Q team not very efficient at doing gens

    Well that bubba would probably won anyway without facecamping. Usually soloQ teammates can do gens but go down quickly in chase. But you have to also trade with bubba if he has slow down perks so that the guy on hook does not die before the gens are finished.

  • @cheetocultleader said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3053116#Comment_3053116

    Unless you're running Kindred or are playing on a team, generally at least 1 or 2 people are going to attempt a save if they're good survivors. If I see them facecamping, I'll back off and go back to a gen, but a 3 man escape isn't generally what happens.

    I have escaped facecamping bubba lot of times in soloQ. One match bubba got me quickly and started to facecamp but my teammates noticed that and just did gens while I was almos dying on hook one came to save me and traded with bubba. I then went to finish last gen and then rest of us just left with 3 man escape. That bubba had noed as well so it's always smart to just leave after last gen gets done.

  • @Deathstroke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3053130#Comment_3053130

    I have escaped facecamping bubba lot of times in soloQ. One match bubba got me quickly and started to facecamp but my teammates noticed that and just did gens while I was almos dying on hook one came to save me and traded with bubba. I then went to finish last gen and then rest of us just left with 3 man escape. That bubba had noed as well so it's always smart to just leave after last gen gets done.

    Oh I'm not denying that it does happen, I've escaped many facecamping Bubba, because you do run into them on occasion. I'm saying I've seen many matches where you get 2-3 deaths too, or even an entire wipe out. Really depends on the actions of your teammates, and usually hook trading goes on at the bare minimum. This play style isn't healthy for the game, since most do not enjoy being camped out or playing gen simulator.

  • @cheetocultleader said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3053151#Comment_3053151

    Oh I'm not denying that it does happen, I've escaped many facecamping Bubba, because you do run into them on occasion. I'm saying I've seen many matches where you get 2-3 deaths too, or even an entire wipe out. Really depends on the actions of your teammates, and usually hook trading goes on at the bare minimum. This play style isn't healthy for the game, since most do not enjoy being camped out or playing gen simulator.

    Facecamping bubba is so rare so I don't see problem and it's kinda fun. Bigger issue is huntress facecamping he can down unhooker before he can make it to the hook and they usually also go for grap. Bubba is also pretty easy to loop so you usually get good chase before he facecamps you.

  • @Deathstroke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3053157#Comment_3053157

    Facecamping bubba is so rare so I don't see problem and it's kinda fun. Bigger issue is huntress facecamping he can down unhooker before he can make it to the hook and they usually also go for grap. Bubba is also pretty easy to loop so you usually get good chase before he facecamps you.

    Then we're at an impasse because I disagree. I'd say I see it*, once weekly? Somewhere round abouts. Where as camping Huntresses much less. And I don't find camping Bubba fun, it's boring.

  • I run a facecamping bubba stream on twitch because this game is not fun for the killer - it's way too stressful. Chasing survivors is the fun part - but watching them just W away to freedom or the next godloop gets old real fast.


    The worst part is that the maps are so unablanced that survivors think they are untouchable and tbag on the exit gate etc. So toxic.

  • @cheetocultleader said:

    Just figured I'd throw in my 2 cents and point out this lovely match I had with a friend the other night against a Bubba.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/MLSQKZCVZHNJ/20220708002820-1.jpg

    Slugged us all repeatedly, refused to hook, and unfortunately I was the last to die. At end game chat I said, "You gotta tell me why?" and he says "fun".

    So yeah I'm def in the boat of wanting less of these sorts of Bubba games. Camping being a bigger problem* obviously.

    Thing is he’s not the best in chase it’s his broken camping that’s a problem. I hate facing him to and I’m tired of it

  • @Deathstroke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/333523/why-are-we-in-2022-and-bubbas-facecamping-still-hasn-t-been-fixed

    Bubba facecamping is not issue others can finish gens while he does that and is possible to trade with him. You should be happy if bubba does that as he gives survivors free 3 man escape if they just do the gens.

    Go look at the video

  • @Deathstroke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3053157#Comment_3053157

    Facecamping bubba is so rare so I don't see problem and it's kinda fun. Bigger issue is huntress facecamping he can down unhooker before he can make it to the hook and they usually also go for grap. Bubba is also pretty easy to loop so you usually get good chase before he facecamps you.

    I don’t find getting 5k points fun at all. I felt really bad for that feng and if it wasn’t for deadlock we would have made it out

  • @deKlaw_04 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3053086#Comment_3053086

    Thing is he’s not the best in chase it’s his broken camping that’s a problem. I hate facing him to and I’m tired of it

    Mhm, in this match we all just kept picking each other up and then he'd chase the picker-upper, lol. My teammates were very altruistic, which isn't a bad thing, but between him not hooking and us picking each other up, it went on forever.

  • @cheetocultleader said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3053187#Comment_3053187

    Mhm, in this match we all just kept picking each other up and then he'd chase the picker-upper, lol. My teammates were very altruistic, which isn't a bad thing, but between him not hooking and us picking each other up, it went on forever.

    Unfortunately your gonna want to take as much time from him as possible. For me it’s just predropping pallets like there’s no tomorrow. Yeah it’s boring but bubbas are just gonna camp so might as well waste their time.

    https://youtu.be/0zJ1mIR7h4A

    Right here this was about a week ago I believe. All I did was pre drop and use windows that’s it. That’s how you beat him.

  • Well you were unlucky with noed usually still at least 1-2 can get away still. But your mistake was to leave the first teammate die on hook you could saved him with bt and do a trade. So then you would have 4 people alive at the endgame and I think you could then get 3 man escape. It's important to do a trade once at least with bubba so you get more time.

  • @Deathstroke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3053188#Comment_3053188

    Well you were unlucky with noed usually still at least 1-2 can get away still. But your mistake was to leave the first teammate die on hook you could saved him with bt and do a trade. So then you would have 4 people alive at the endgame and I think you could then get 3 man escape. It's important to do a trade once at least with bubba so you get more time.

    I didn’t know he had bamboozle also. That’s on me. I didn’t take enough advantage of my adrenaline

  • @deKlaw_04 said:

    I normally don’t like to complain about stuff like this (mostly solo que) but I’m sorry. Out of the three survivors games I have played 2 of them where facecamping bubbas with dead lock and noed. The other was a pyramid head which was fun but that’s because I love playing against them. The only difference was one ran bamboozle and the other one didn’t.

    https://youtu.be/ugzHOW7KiOk

    I could have played better and should have anticipated the noed (which is another thing that perk and dead hard should have gotten nerfed harder). But the feng that got facecamped first did not deserve what happened to her. I felt bad. This bubba was also a twitch streamer don’t worry I wasn’t toxic towards him compared to his next opponents. All I asked was “why” and he says “because it’s fun and easy.” Great. Then has the audacity to say “ggs”. Him in chase is fine I don’t have a problem. But his camping is ridiculous. Why is this not fixed? Also @GoodBoyKaru did we not have a deal to trade my bubba matches for your blight matches? Lmao

    Wow only 2 facecamping bubbas? Impressive

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    I am sick of it. Practically every Bubba I get does it. I had two tonight do the insidious face camping thing. At five gens.

    I legitimately cannot remember the last time I faced a Bubba who played normally instead spending most of the match staring at a hook.

    Maybe I should just start playing Bubba, just so people can be surprised because my playstyle is ALWAYS 2 hooks and then BP farm, even though sometimes I'll forget if you are 2 hooked or dead hooked, especially if they wear the same cosmetics, lol

  • Survivors: "Teabagging, flashlight clicking, and juicing the killer are part of the game. Deal with it."


    **Basement Bubba has entered the chat**


    Survivors: "THIS IS A WAR CRIME!"

  • @WesCravenFan said:

    Survivors: "Teabagging, flashlight clicking, and juicing the killer are part of the game. Deal with it."

    **Basement Bubba has entered the chat**

    Survivors: "THIS IS A WAR CRIME!"

    If you have read some of my comments in the past I have said that I hate when survivors tbag. Also I already made a comment in this thread alone that I would just delete flashlights. I even said dead hard should have been nerfed harder lmao. So I don’t really know what’s the point of this comment

  • @deKlaw_04 said:

    I normally don’t like to complain about stuff like this (mostly solo que) but I’m sorry. Out of the three survivors games I have played 2 of them where facecamping bubbas with dead lock and noed. The other was a pyramid head which was fun but that’s because I love playing against them. The only difference was one ran bamboozle and the other one didn’t.

    https://youtu.be/ugzHOW7KiOk

    I could have played better and should have anticipated the noed (which is another thing that perk and dead hard should have gotten nerfed harder). But the feng that got facecamped first did not deserve what happened to her. I felt bad. This bubba was also a twitch streamer don’t worry I wasn’t toxic towards him compared to his next opponents. All I asked was “why” and he says “because it’s fun and easy.” Great. Then has the audacity to say “ggs”. Him in chase is fine I don’t have a problem. But his camping is ridiculous. Why is this not fixed? Also @GoodBoyKaru did we not have a deal to trade my bubba matches for your blight matches? Lmao

    Its bhvr what do you expect they literally just changed the gen regress meta to the gen regress meta lol. No but seriously seems like they are really lazy with the game lately and worry more about new licenses outfits and events that suck.

  • @Tatt3dWon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/333523/why-are-we-in-2022-and-bubbas-facecamping-still-hasn-t-been-fixed

    Its bhvr what do you expect they literally just changed the gen regress meta to the gen regress meta lol. No but seriously seems like they are really lazy with the game lately and worry more about new licenses outfits and events that suck.

    Lmao well at least they fixed Afk pig but this one is worse

  • Because it's funny

  • @Tostapane said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/333523/why-are-we-in-2022-and-bubbas-facecamping-still-hasn-t-been-fixed

    1st of all facecamp was removed, this is what people call camping... 2nd you have already a counter: take kindred and do generators (as solo survivor this isn't a problem for me, unless the other survivor were dumb enough to reward that kind of gameplay... in those cases i can always play for the hatch)

    Facecamping was not removed in the slightest lmao I can say “look we fixed face campinng. We removed the impossibility of blocking a unhook therefore face camping is eradicated yay”, but as long as a instadown killer can stand close enough to impede a save its still Face Camping, 2 or 3 meters added distance doesnt change that

  • @deKlaw_04 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3053382#Comment_3053382

    If you have read some of my comments in the past I have said that I hate when survivors tbag. Also I already made a comment in this thread alone that I would just delete flashlights. I even said dead hard should have been nerfed harder lmao. So I don’t really know what’s the point of this comment

    The collective idea that Survivors can tell Killers who to play, how to play, and WHEN to play.... but everything Survivors do is 100% legit and "just part of the game".


    You are not the first person to make this thread whining about Bubba. It's pretty much core to the Survivor community at this point.

  • @WesCravenFan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3053401#Comment_3053401

    The collective idea that Survivors can tell Killers who to play, how to play, and WHEN to play.... but everything Survivors do is 100% legit and "just part of the game".

    You are not the first person to make this thread whining about Bubba. It's pretty much core to the Survivor community at this point.

    Because its an issue. Lol same as Killer mains whining about dead hard a while back. If u actually think facecamping a hook is anywhere near healthy gameplay to anyone u should try and develop some game sense lmao

    also, plz dont make this a “us vs them” issue. It’s the most played out discourse in here

  • @WesCravenFan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3053401#Comment_3053401

    The collective idea that Survivors can tell Killers who to play, how to play, and WHEN to play.... but everything Survivors do is 100% legit and "just part of the game".

    You are not the first person to make this thread whining about Bubba. It's pretty much core to the Survivor community at this point.

    Great us vs them moment

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    I am sick of it. Practically every Bubba I get does it. I had two tonight do the insidious face camping thing. At five gens.

    I legitimately cannot remember the last time I faced a Bubba who played normally instead spending most of the match staring at a hook.

    I play bubba, and this play style is so fun. Altruistic survivors who don't do gens and whine about it during end game chat always makes my day😄

  • @NightmareKT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3052154#Comment_3052154

    I play bubba, and this play style is so fun. Altruistic survivors who don't do gens and whine about it during end game chat always makes my day😄

    Good for you I guess

  • @Bwsted said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3052178#Comment_3052178

    I mean, we might as well ask the devs. Let's pick their brains on this one @Almo @Peanits

    Personally, I don't understand why certain killers have intentional limitations for camping (Artist, Dredge, etc.) but the King Facecamper himself is good to go.

    What it's certain is that it definitely won't change (at least not for better) next patch, with the extra gen time. You get a glowy aura of the noed totem, though, that you won't have time to cleanse through a facecamp anyway. Deadlock is untouched, but even if it was longer gens would offset that. Mini bt is irrelevant, Bubba can already double smack through normal bt and that's assuming he royally messes up and allows the unhook.

    I saw one suggestion saying that his saw should stop the dash when hitting someone with endurance. But that doesn't change the fact that the unhook is impossible (yeah, the tantrum meter mechanic is DOA, it never worked against his camping, as even minimal testing would have immediately revealed).

    I reckon if the devs removed his ability to camp, nobody would play him as much

  • If it makes you feel any better, I don't run noed 😌

  • @Bwsted said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3052282#Comment_3052282

    That too. I forgot about DS getting nuked. Back in the days you could try (stress on the word try) go for a yolo unhook against Bubba and hope to break the cycle of hook trading via DS.

    That was already gutted when DS was made to deactivate on just tapping the unhook (not even completing it). Which means you can't even try to bait a grab unhook and then DS into the actual unhook. Still it was a low percentage play. But at least it was a glimpse of hope.

    Now DS is going to be obliterated in endgame. Even more useless.

    Ahh no worries, I'm sure the survivors mains are gonna abuse the crap out of OTR

  • @NightmareKT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3052205#Comment_3052205

    I reckon if the devs removed his ability to camp, nobody would play him as much

    Well maybe u could learn a worthwhile killer then 👀

  • @Jago said:

    Facecamp Bubba is fun.

    Well said brother

  • @DY86 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3053483#Comment_3053483

    Well maybe u could learn a worthwhile killer then 👀

    Bubba is worthwhile, he annihilates pallets and has the ability to insure a kill. What's not worthwhile about that?

  • Facts, bubba is a strong kill insuring killer but with Great power comes great responsibility

  • Really good question, @Peanits could we have an update on this problem?

  • its something that doesnt need fixed this is bubbas sole role

  • @Hi_Im_Chucky said:

    If it wasn’t “fun” then people wouldn’t do it. I have a blast doing it. I’m not hardcore enough to do it consistently but if Survivors are going to be ######### to me, game after game, then I’ll pop on Bubba and facecamp all my frustrations away.

    No matter what changes they make to Bubba, you guys should know that Killers will find the ‘best’ way to find the right Killer/Build/Playstyle to create the best experience for Killer and the worst for Survivor.

    All your going to do by “fixing” this is create a new problem to cry about xD

    Just give it up and accept Bubba for who he is~

    images.jpeg

    Wise words from the wise man

  • @DY86 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3053483#Comment_3053483

    Well maybe u could learn a worthwhile killer then 👀

    That actually requires skill

  • @Marc_123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3052560#Comment_3052560

    The few times i tried it the most fun part is when they desperately try to save and you get one after another.

    Same, the best feeling

  • @NightmareKT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3053489#Comment_3053489

    Bubba is worthwhile, he annihilates pallets and has the ability to insure a kill. What's not worthwhile about that?

    oh wow every impressive camping first hook. Your better than Otz and tru talent combined

1 2 3 4 5