Why not remove grab survivors at the hook?

Since killers get a buff to hit, remove the grab at the hook so camping isnt that strong? (Except for Bubba anyway)

The only one who needs a hook grab are camping killers anyway.

Comments

  • Nah. Grab games are fun.

  • Healthy survivors shouldnt be able to be grabbed from hooks imo. It makes the obnoxious grab-unhook-not really scenarios

  • @drakolyr said:

    Since killers get a buff to hit, remove the grab at the hook so camping isnt that strong? (Except for Bubba anyway)

    The only one who needs a hook grab are camping killers anyway.

    Grabs are a fun game mechanic and punishes people for going for risky unhooks which you ideally should not do.

  • Only counter to hook swarm against m1 at the end of the game. So no.

  • yea and remove the killer's ability to m1 near the hook as well or literally do anything......

  • @Sheridan_LT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/331216/why-not-remove-grab-survivors-at-the-hook

    Grabs are a fun game mechanic and punishes people for going for risky unhooks which you ideally should not do.

    It only punishes solo q anyway, which is in a bad spot already.


    @ShinobuSK said:

    Healthy survivors shouldnt be able to be grabbed from hooks imo. It makes the obnoxious grab-unhook-not really scenarios

    Exactly.

    @Souplet said:

    Only counter to hook swarm against m1 at the end of the game. So no.

    With the new update you can recover faster and hit faster. Also there will be no DS at the end anymore.

    Or maybe atleast, only let the grab be at the end game?

    I think its just not justified if the killer camps the first surv and can directly grab it.

  • I think removing hook grab not gonna help with escape rate.

  • @fulltonon said:

    I think removing hook grab not gonna help with escape rate.

    I disagree with everything, if we nerf Killers based on the Solo Queue experience then Escape Rates will drastically go up which they currently don't need and it will HUGELY benefit coordinated SWFs. This is NOT THE WAY TO HELP SOLO QUEUES. You are only using the argument to help Survivors get buffs, you might not even Solo Queue ever and only play in SWFs.

  • @Souplet said:

    Only counter to hook swarm against m1 at the end of the game. So no.

    "Thats on you entirely! If they make it to endgame with no death thats your own fault and you don't deserve any death, entiteled killer!!!11"

    There, I proxied some half dozen responds.

  • I'd rather no more grabs at hooks, but you can now grab people while they're healing

  • @drakolyr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3028985#Comment_3028985

    It only punishes solo q anyway, which is in a bad spot already.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3028983#Comment_3028983

    Exactly.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3028986#Comment_3028986

    With the new update you can recover faster and hit faster. Also there will be no DS at the end anymore.

    Or maybe atleast, only let the grab be at the end game?

    I think its just not justified if the killer camps the first surv and can directly grab it.

    That's the thing I'm not a camping Killer but I have stopped many hook rescues by grabbing the rescuer. All this would do was make hook swarming more of a issue because the Survivors would know hey they can't grab me I'm safe.

    Also with the huge buff to OTR that would mean the killers would be at a major disadvantage.

  • With the cooldown for successful hits reduced, it's now much more viable to simply whack a prospective unhooker twice. They might still get the unhook, but they're definitely going down.

    This is an entirely fair outcome to any camping or chase-to-a-hook scenario. The survivor reached the hook, they get the unhook, and the killer still gets a hook trade.

    This seems like an entirely fair and reasonable scenario for either side, and makes hook-grabs entirely unnecessary.

  • @Sheridan_LT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/331216/why-not-remove-grab-survivors-at-the-hook

    Grabs are a fun game mechanic and punishes people for going for risky unhooks which you ideally should not do.

    Except the main "strategy" these days is hard camping the first hook and waiting for a skilless grab on a healthy survivor that the killer never bothered to injure. It is time to change this.

  • Yes. And while we at it, Killers hits shouldn't injure the survivors. Actually, better yet, Killers shouldn't be able kill at all. And survivors should be able to to do all the gens in 30 seconds. And 32000 BP's all the time in every match.

  • @Sheridan_LT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3028998#Comment_3028998

    I disagree with everything, if we nerf Killers based on the Solo Queue experience then Escape Rates will drastically go up which they currently don't need and it will HUGELY benefit coordinated SWFs. This is NOT THE WAY TO HELP SOLO QUEUES. You are only using the argument to help Survivors get buffs, you might not even Solo Queue ever and only play in SWFs.

    I'd rather remove something that skews data tbh.

  • @Triplehoo said:

    Yes. And while we at it, Killers hits shouldn't injure the survivors. Actually, better yet, Killers shouldn't be able kill at all. And survivors should be able to to do all the gens in 30 seconds. And 32000 BP's all the time in every match.

    And survivors should start on the hook, while killers can mori after 1 unhook. If survivors dont heal themself near hook in 2 secs, they go down again and will be automatic put back on hook.


    Killers get then 128k BP, cause its 4 vs 1. And survivors bad. BAD!

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3029023#Comment_3029023

    It's not about hitting them twice. It's about putting the killer in a no win situation at the EGC.

    Survivor 1- Forces the hit since you can't grab anymore. Takes off to the exit gate which they probably still easily make.

    Survivor 2 - Free unhook and everyone gets out.

    You might as well open the doors yourself and let remaining survivors go at that point. If you remove the dangerous part of unhooking in the killers face.

    Anyone who played OG Freddy knows how it used to be.

    You could not stop an unhook, they would rush an unhook in front of you every unhook

  • @drakolyr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3029045#Comment_3029045

    And survivors should start on the hook, while killers can mori after 1 unhook. If survivors dont heal themself near hook in 2 secs, they go down again and will be automatic put back on hook.

    Killers get then 128k BP, cause its 4 vs 1. And survivors bad. BAD!

    And survivors should have DS, as a basekit which triggerers EVERYTIME a Killer picks up a survivor. And DH, BT and IW also. Flashlights should last forever and give blindness for the rest of the match. And the doors should be open immediately. And survivors should be awarded for toxic behaviour in every match 600% worth of bloodpoints


    Because Killers bad! BAD, I tells you.

  • I had a game the other day when a healthy survivor tired to unhook very soon after I hooked a survivor. They spammed the unhook prompt trying to make me m1 them for a free unhook but I got a lucky grab and hooked them.

    They still had several Gen's to go.

    If people make bad decisions don't coddle them bt is going to be base kit let's see how the changes effect the game before suggesting mechanic removal.

  • @drakolyr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3029045#Comment_3029045

    And survivors should start on the hook, while killers can mori after 1 unhook. If survivors dont heal themself near hook in 2 secs, they go down again and will be automatic put back on hook.

    Killers get then 128k BP, cause its 4 vs 1. And survivors bad. BAD!

    Hmm makes sense, I didn't expected such sophisticated and smart suggestion from this forum.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3029023#Comment_3029023

    It's not about hitting them twice. It's about putting the killer in a no win situation at the EGC.

    Survivor 1- Forces the hit since you can't grab anymore. Takes off to the exit gate which they probably still easily make.

    Survivor 2 - Free unhook and everyone gets out.

    You might as well open the doors yourself and let remaining survivors go at that point. If you remove the dangerous part of unhooking in the killers face.

    Grabs on healthy survivors activated in EGC just like how decisive strike is now deactivated in EGC. Pretty easy.

    This change would only negatively effect those who were planning to hard tunnel one survivor out of the game anyways. That's what the devs want, isn't it?

    Killers who were planning for the trade will get it anyways with this change.

    Every game is the same recently. First hook is always protected by the killer, no matter how many gens. Doesn't matter when the survivors go for the save, if they were far from the hook or close. So it is quite funny when some other comments say that survivors should make a safe save. How? The killer is always looking for that healthy grab because of how much value, especially against solo, is recieved for what is a skilless play.

  • @Triplehoo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3029070#Comment_3029070

    And survivors should have DS, as a basekit which triggerers EVERYTIME a Killer picks up a survivor. And DH, BT and IW also. Flashlights should last forever and give blindness for the rest of the match. And the doors should be open immediately. And survivors should be awarded for toxic behaviour in every match 600% worth of bloodpoints

    Because Killers bad! BAD, I tells you.

    @drakolyr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3029045#Comment_3029045

    And survivors should start on the hook, while killers can mori after 1 unhook. If survivors dont heal themself near hook in 2 secs, they go down again and will be automatic put back on hook.

    Killers get then 128k BP, cause its 4 vs 1. And survivors bad. BAD!

    No no no. You both have still made (pick a side) too OP.

    The Killer starts the game stuck in the position they spawned at. This is now called the Rage Cage. Survivors can blind and tease the Killer all they want. Every time someone works on a gen, the Rage Cage opens and the Killer may go and try to stop them. When they get off a gen, the Killer is put into a Rage Cage again.

    If/when the Killer manages to get a Survivor down, they are fatigued for 30 seconds. Then, they may pick up the Survivor and put them on a hook. If the Killer is within 64 meters of a hook with a Survivor on it, they are put in a Rage Cage again until the Survivor is removed. This includes right after putting a Survivor on a hook. There is no grace period or cooldown for this.

    Once the required amount of generators is completely (which is now one), the gates are powered. The Killer is no longer in the Rage Cage unless they get within 32 meters of an exit. Once an exit is open, anyone that tries to leave triggers the very end of the EGC, and all Survivors on the map die, because they should have used a key to get hatch.

    Nobody gets any BP, because BP is overpowered and (pick a side) is too OP.

  • @Wondertainment said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3029142#Comment_3029142

    You and I must play against very different people then. :) That is not how my games look, either as Killer or Survivor. I haven't seen games consistently like that since I left the ranks of Spuds LONG AGO. I understand that you are frustrated and don't see how those saves are achieved, but I assure you that they are on a regular basis. People manage saves against Killers (even those standing right there) every day, thousands of times a day. I'm not being snarky; I'm just giving you facts.

    More to the point, grabs are HARD and based on validation are extremely tricky in regards to timing to pull off. They are already heavily in the Survivor's favor. If you are getting grabbed a lot, you need to evaluate what YOU are doing wrong. I'm not saying that to be mean. I want to help you. The quickest path to resolving this in-game challenge is to take ownership of YOUR part in it. You cannot change the behavior of other people, but you can alter how you react to neutralize or at least mitigate the effects. There are lots of good videos you can find about how to beat a grab. I've made some myself.

    I am a streamer with almost 6k hours in the game. I am telling you the ONLY meta at top mmr on the Korean server. If you do not see this kind of play regularly I would say that says a lot more about your games than mine.

    Grabs are not hard in the least. I have an insane number of grabs, so many that if healthy hook grabs were counted on the stats site I would be way up there. I almost never get grabbed. The issue is that when the survivor is alone trying to make a save the killer has a huge advantage, again, because grabs are super easy. If there are two survivors, it becomes advantageous to the survivor. Super easy for SWF, super hard for solos.

  • @Sheridan_LT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/331216/why-not-remove-grab-survivors-at-the-hook

    Grabs are a fun game mechanic and punishes people for going for risky unhooks which you ideally should not do.

    Punishes the players for unhooking against campers that arent bubba*

  • @drakolyr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3028985#Comment_3028985

    It only punishes solo q anyway, which is in a bad spot already.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3028983#Comment_3028983

    Exactly.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3028986#Comment_3028986

    With the new update you can recover faster and hit faster. Also there will be no DS at the end anymore.

    Or maybe atleast, only let the grab be at the end game?

    I think its just not justified if the killer camps the first surv and can directly grab it.

    Soul Guard will be my new endgame perk since DS no longer activates there anymore. Hope I get slugged.

  • @Wondertainment said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3029199#Comment_3029199

    Yeah, that is what I'm telling you. If you have 6K in the game and are still getting grabbed regularly, I don't know that any advice I (or anyone else) can give will help you.

    Shouldn't have to explain this, but I guess you are a newish player. I can count on one hand the number of times in my entire playtime I've been grabbed while trying to make a save.

    What healthy grabs do, essentially, is make it so the camping killer is rewarded way too much, while unaffected against SWF. The SWF will be able to easily coordinate several players to go make the safe save, which is manageable to easy with 2-3 players.

    Against solo players, however, the camping killer is guaranteed either a healthy grab if only one survivor comes because it is extremely easy to make that grab on one player, or a second hook stage on the hooked player and then an extra hit on the nearby single player who came to make the save but couldn't because no one came to help.

    And before you say someone else should have come to help, you want to know what all these killer-only players say? "you should have just done the gens", ignoring the fact that the absolute strongest strategy in this game now is hard camp/tunneling the first hook. There is not enough time as solo players to deal with this skilless, over rewarded "strategy". What do you think they do in competitive games? Play like this, because it is the best way to play if you want to win.

  • Of course it's a terrible mechanic. But it benefits the easiest strategy killers use against weaker teams, and they love to to destroy them. So obviously they won't want to change it. Let's just forget that the 'strong' teams often referenced are never at risk of this sort of grab anyway.

    If you guys desperately want to win by camping, just keep playing Bubba. Stop trying to make camping stronger on everything.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3029199#Comment_3029199

    While I just agreed that MAYBE they should test not allowing grabs until all 5 gens are done (again NOT the EGC). Lets face it. Grabs are stupidly easily usually because a lot of survivors are total ######### bots and spam the unhook button. Expecting you to mess up. When it's the easiest thing to time in the world. They don't mix up the unhook button. They don't mix up the amount of time they hold down the unhook button to fake they may actually be unhooking. Nope. Just spam the unhook buttons.

    All 5 gens done rather than EGC actually sounds more fair. You're right.

    Sure, a lot spam the unhook button, and it is super easy. It is also easy for the killer to wait out all the spam or attempts by good players to. The animation is long enough that just waiting it out all but guarantees either the grab or 2nd stage. If they stop the fakes and go for the save the animation is long enough for the true save that decent reaction time guarantees the grab.

  • Most of the time grabs do not work anyway. Sometimes a killer will go through the animation but then stops and nothing happens. This is terrible when it happens at vaults. But to keep with the general theme of other grabs in the game, maybe hook grabs should only occur when the survivor is injured. But then another question occurs due to this: should gen grabs also only occur when the survivor is injured? I'd say if they made the grab mechanic be from the killer's server perspective, then yes all grabs should only occur when the survivor is injured and then the mechanic would he more consistent on both sides.

  • My honest unbiased opinion: I understand that killers don't like SWF swarming the hook to save their buddy, especially when all gens are done and gates are open, I've been in those situations and it's not fun.

    But at the same time grabs are so cheesy, especially when you play soloQ vs a camping killer, that feels unfair.

    I would be ok for me if grabs on healthy survivors are removed, but only until EGC starts. With all the killer buffs, it would be a fair compromise, especially for soloQ.

  • @Sheridan_LT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3028998#Comment_3028998

    I disagree with everything, if we nerf Killers based on the Solo Queue experience then Escape Rates will drastically go up which they currently don't need and it will HUGELY benefit coordinated SWFs. This is NOT THE WAY TO HELP SOLO QUEUES. You are only using the argument to help Survivors get buffs, you might not even Solo Queue ever and only play in SWFs.

    So you only want to face swf as I can quarantee soloQ will die after the new updates and all survivors you face will be sweat swf:s then.

  • @Wondertainment said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3029250#Comment_3029250

    Nope, I'm not new. I'm not a name dropper nor a person who like to compare hours as one might a body part size either. It suffices to say I have a lot of hours on all of my many alts. Your arguments do not ring true, i.e. they do not sound like the comments of someone with 6K+ hours in the game. They do not reflect the experience of people with 6K+ hours in the game in general. I know because most of my friends fit that description (or far exceed it). Your arguments sound exactly like someone who is upset and salty about being constantly grabbed because they haven't learned how to avoid it yet. In my experience, if something walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, tastes good grilled like a duck... it's a duck.

    I don't feel like going round and round with you on this issue because I think your argument is specious and I think you are not being honest about your credentials. It suffices to say that you and I do not agree. Grabs are fine they way they are currently. They had a major adjustment awhile back and became much more difficult to time and are not dominating games. I strongly suggest you look up some "how-to" videos on the subject, or suggest it to "other" people who are having the problem if it isn't you. I've said all I'm going to on this subject.

    Sounds to me like you don't play solo queue. Sounds like you and your friends only play SWF, and have no idea that this happens in I'd estimate at least 75 percent of games at top mmr on the Korean server. Or when you play killer that is your main play style and you are hoping this skilless way of playing doesn't go away.

    Twitch: omansonion

    My account. But go ahead, don't look at mine, doesn't bother me one way or the other. I don't know what server you play on, but please, go watch any Korean stream and you will see, within the first 30 minutes guaranteed, exactly what I am talking about.

    Funny you mention it. They actually changed the hitbox not too long ago, so actually blocking the unsave attempt from the sides became easier, which also makes it so some situations in close-quarter hooks easily blockable through no skill of the killer.

    But please, keep ignoring what I am telling you that the issue is not me getting grabbed, but the situation that arises when the killer stands there and does nothing against solo queue players.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3029253#Comment_3029253

    It has nothing to do with camping. I avoid camping and nearly all the grabs I've been able to get are survivors rushing in as soon as I hook someone. What do you expect me to do? Stand back and let the unhook happen right in my face? Is preventing an unhook against the rules now?

    Nothing to do with camping? In most scenarios of this happening it is by a camper, unless it's an insta-down killer. To say it has NOTHING to do with camping is a downright lie, even if it's not applicable to you.

    If you've failed to injure the survivor beforehand, then the play is likely to get a trade. I do not think you deserve two people down (one on hook already) because you've either failed to zone them away from the hook or couldn't execute a trade. In any case, these scenarios have always led to someone being downed very quickly afterwards in my games, so I end up usually with a net positive, as the other remains injured, and often I'd even get a slug to go with this play.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3029299#Comment_3029299

    If you want to play semantics. I should have written it's NOT ALWAYS about camping. "In most scenarios of this happening it is by a camper" you only can base this on your personal experience. My personal experience begs to differ.

    I stand by what I wrote. If you can't wait until you are out of my TR when I'm leaving the hook then it's on you if you get grabbed. You have plenty of time for a save before someone reachers second stage there is no absolutely no reason to do it as soon as my back is turned. You're just being greedy and greed gets punished. Don't like hook grabs, don't play this way.

    In what way are these semantics? Going from -nothing- to -not always- is more than semantics, from nothing to something. And yes, in my experience hook grabs happen more when the killer is married to the hook. It's actually intuitive. And yes, I do know it also happens mid-chase or during a farm. In the end, yes it has to do with personal experience and that moulds some exaggerations, but to say it has -nothing- to do with camping was just ignorant.

    Okay and when I get killers that don't play like you, what do I do? Those that don't actually leave the hook and fish for these grabs all day? I mean, I know what I do if I have a team, these killers get ######### on in this case, but in the default state of the game where coordination is very difficult to come by, what do I do when the killer refuses to leave the hook? Normally I'd be fine with a trade, but I can't even get that, and the killer is rewarded EVEN MORE for just standing by the hook (again, excludes insta-downs). You can say 'do gens' but we're talking about solo here, it's not happening.

  • Oh, so you want free unhook xD.

    This survivors, every day is a surprise.

  • @Swampoffering said:

    Oh, so you want free unhook xD.

    This survivors, every day is a surprise.

    "Nice" logic. If you are a camper and grab a healthy survivor, that's a free hook for the killer. If survivor doesn't get grabbed he will at least get injured or go down. There's nothing for free for survivors.

  • @_VTK_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3029374#Comment_3029374

    "Nice" logic. If you are a camper and grab a healthy survivor, that's a free hook for the killer. If survivor doesn't get grabbed he will at least get injured or go down. There's nothing for free for survivors.

    Yes, there is One thing.

    Do not try to save survivors if the killer decided to Camp, easy. This is the major mistake of survivors, altruism.

    Rush gens and GG.

  • Keep grabs, if they are gone you'll probably just have swf bomb the hook everytime someone is hooked. The perk changes are meant to deal with camping and tunneling not getting rid of grabs, as someone said grabs are very finicky for killers to actually get and favors survivors WAY more. I'm sure I've only gotten maybe between 10 to 20 grabs total out of 2 and some years. As survivor you really shouldn't unhook if the killer is camping, at that point just hurry and finish the game as to not waste the person on hook time. As devs said kill rates are a bit low so I don't see why people still want to nerf killers, maybe they want better buffs for killers? 🤔

  • Let's be real here: Nothing is stopping Killers from just not bothering with weapons and instead always just grabbing Survivors while they run. :P

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3029416#Comment_3029416

    Not wrong really. I looped a booba yesterday for 3 gens. And when I got hooked. 2 people were on another gen. The booba did what boobas and camped(cool no problem). Instead of an easy 3 man out. It turned in to a hilarious 4k because a David stood behind a pallet for about 45 seconds next to the jungle gym we were in. Then hilariously thought he could save me. Then the 3rd person thought they could save the David(slugged) while the booba waited out my DS. The 4th person got the last gen done and got NOED. An easy 3 man out to a 4k because of a clueless David 🤣

    That excess of altruism is what makes Camping really worth it. If survivors sticks to the plan and rush the gens, every camper gets 1k per game, never pip once they reach Silver rank and gets 15k Bp.


    But no, they must farm the team mate and then they blame killers for doing their job, killing xD

  • @Swampoffering said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3029499#Comment_3029499

    That excess of altruism is what makes Camping really worth it. If survivors sticks to the plan and rush the gens, every camper gets 1k per game, never pip once they reach Silver rank and gets 15k Bp.

    But no, they must farm the team mate and then they blame killers for doing their job, killing xD

    It is time to stop this useless lie. If the first hook is done quickly enough then camping that first person to death will give the killer ample time to get up to a 4k.

    Why do you think playing that way is the best strategy in competitive games...?

    Sure, if the killer camps the first hook, has no slowdown perks, no NOED at the end, the survivors don't waste any time going for the save just to see the killer camping, and the killer somehow can't find any survivors after the first person dies, then it will only be a 1k.

    But if it is against solos, there are slowdown perks, survivors spend even a little time going to the hook to initially try to make the save (because how else are you supposed to see if the killer is camping or not.......), NOED, or any combination of the above, then the killer can easily turn that into a 4k, just because they stood still at first hook waiting for a grab.

  • @Omans said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3029671#Comment_3029671

    It is time to stop this useless lie. If the first hook is done quickly enough then camping that first person to death will give the killer ample time to get up to a 4k.

    Why do you think playing that way is the best strategy in competitive games...?

    Sure, if the killer camps the first hook, has no slowdown perks, no NOED at the end, the survivors don't waste any time going for the save just to see the killer camping, and the killer somehow can't find any survivors after the first person dies, then it will only be a 1k.

    But if it is against solos, there are slowdown perks, survivors spend even a little time going to the hook to initially try to make the save (because how else are you supposed to see if the killer is camping or not.......), NOED, or any combination of the above, then the killer can easily turn that into a 4k, just because they stood still at first hook waiting for a grab.

    Easy, run toolboxes and Prove xD

  • Let's remove survivor mid/fast vaults while we're at it.

    It's oppressive that survivors can fast vault against M1 killers.

  • @Squippit said:

    I'd rather no more grabs at hooks, but you can now grab people while they're healing

    So a situation that happens often compared to a situation that never happens. Literally no survivor just continues to heal when the killer is practically on top of them.

  • @Triplehoo said:

    Yes. And while we at it, Killers hits shouldn't injure the survivors. Actually, better yet, Killers shouldn't be able kill at all. And survivors should be able to to do all the gens in 30 seconds. And 32000 BP's all the time in every match.

    Oh stop it

  • Same thing with removing healthy grabs. No.