Does anyone just accept fate in soloqueue when they hear Nurse.

Every time, I hear nurse I know we're all going to die.

From all the soloque matches I play, I absolute know we're not going to make it. Of course I won't just throw the match but don't expect miracles when your against a decent nurse. It's usually a complete wipe out for soloque.


I'm not saying Nurse needs changing, I'm just saying she's from a completely different time of DBD and the devs are in a weird position when it comes to her. You nerf her and she's really bad for newer players but if you tweak her she's basically fundamentally the same unless her blinks are gone.

Edit: Okay so here's my last 10 known games with Nurses.

5/10 times it was a complete wipe out. 1-3 gens were done but team crumbles under pressure.

2/10 times someone escaped.

2/10 times I escaped by playing like a absolute rat.

1/10 times 2 people managed to escape (Without me).

Comments

  • @legacycolt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3027099#Comment_3027099

    That doesn’t change the fact people are giving up/ disconnecting against this killer.

    Then the solution is to increase the ban penalty :)

  • @legacycolt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3027099#Comment_3027099

    That doesn’t change the fact people are giving up/ disconnecting against this killer.

    According to that fact, we should fix those players because they are what's breaking the game.

  • I see if she has frosty eyes or the pumpkin head first, usually they are baby’s and are fun to loop, I usually give them the kill cause they are so cute

  • No the solution is to rework the nurse as nerfing her only makes it worse for the nurse player.

  • @fulltonon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3027101#Comment_3027101

    According to that fact, we should fix those players because they are what's breaking the game.

    No we should fix the nurse and rework her so people can finally have fun against her again.

  • @legacycolt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3027161#Comment_3027161

    No we should fix the nurse and rework her so people can finally have fun against her again.

    Speak for yourself, I love facing nurse.

  • I speak for myself and many many others if I say nurse is unfun to play against. This thread alone proves this.

  • @Murgleïs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3026890#Comment_3026890

    You are playing with randoms, don't expect anything but random results. If you refuse to socialize and play with others it's your choice. DBD is a multiplayer game, maybe you should play solo games instead.

    Or maybe the 4 player enjoyment more important than the 1 player enjoyment.

    Nurse auto win vs solo players, she is a legal cheat code left untouched for years. She is broken

  • Survivors make me give up hope far more than killers ever have. I'm looking at you, Cheryl.. the random that killed herself the first 10 seconds into the game because we got a nurse. It makes the game a 3v1 so we all get screwed after that. Please, I get it nurse is challenging to go against for some people, especially with her bugged range addons.. but don't give up completely. At least attempt to play the game, otherwise you'll never get better at it

  • No, I am happy because I can do all my tricks lol, I practice a lot against Nurses and can make chases super long even without iron will or dead hard.

    What I don't like is when my teammates go down within seconds because they run in a straight line or group up against legion there are a lot of killers that are annoying in solo I love legion, but at the same time the people you get grouped up with really can make the experience awful.

    I have had loads of games where there was this fourth person who just gave up, but we still manage to escape even though the fourth person wasl like nope I am going to kill myself on the hook.

  • @Piruluk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3026953#Comment_3026953

    Or maybe the 4 player enjoyment more important than the 1 player enjoyment.

    Nurse auto win vs solo players, she is a legal cheat code left untouched for years. She is broken

    Show us your winstreak with nurse if she is "autowin".

    @legacycolt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3027213#Comment_3027213

    I speak for myself and many many others if I say nurse is unfun to play against. This thread alone proves this.

    There are always threads asking for nerfs. 6 month ago it was Blight and before Spirit.

  • @Murgleïs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3027265#Comment_3027265

    Show us your winstreak with nurse if she is "autowin".

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3027261#Comment_3027261

    There are always threads asking for nerfs. 6 month ago it was Blight and before Spirit.

    "Complain till nerfed, next target, repeat."

    Survivor mantra. Sadly worked against HB and Spirit.

  • @Murgleïs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3027265#Comment_3027265

    Show us your winstreak with nurse if she is "autowin".

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3027261#Comment_3027261

    There are always threads asking for nerfs. 6 month ago it was Blight and before Spirit.

    Yes and spirit got nerfed rightfully. Also blights hug tech finally is getting removed.

    Now it’s nurses turn to get a rework.

  • @Ayamir said:

    You don't need comms or a coordinated team to win against most killers but against a decent Nurse the only way you're winning is by playing in a SWF with 4 dead hards 4 iron wills to make chases last longer.

    I mean I always try my best against Nurse but it's a team of 4 survivors you can't be the only one doing everything if others players on your team won't try to win beceause it's a Nurse then yeah its just boring.

    She's so strong in the right hands and when you go against Comp players like Xeno or KnightLight they really show how pathetic survs are VS a good Nurse.

    SWFs and Nurse both broken unfun things that needs to be addressed,the question is how do we do that ?

    I don’t run Dead Hard or Iron Will. I’ve handicapped myself with WGLF for extra BP ever since its release - even when it had no secondary effect. I mostly play solo queue.

    So what’s the reason now that I still find Nurse the most enjoyable killer to play against, and winnable? Many survivors just need to grow a pair, and actually try to play against her.

  • Pretty much.

    I try to sleuth around or break line of sight. Give it the old college try - but I must accept that beyond my own inadequacies to evade Nurse players, more often than not my allies are ill equipped in the same area.


    Letting go on the hook is preferable than wasting time letting her slug and sequentially eradicate us in the least enjoyable way possible.

    It doesn't help that I'm in the 'Nurse gameplay is boring' camp and find those matches to be complete snooze-fests.

  • Its almost universally a pointless match, if its a good Nurse there is nothing to do, we may aswell spam fast actions and let her hook us so we can go into another match and if its a bad Nurse then there is nothing to do, its a 4E with 2 hooks at most.

  • Not really I enjoy humiliating them.

  • The trick is to monitor the her first chase of she downs someone quickly then she's good and you lost the game already and of she takes forever to down someone while injured or on chase it means you can win.

  • @HectorBrando said:

    Its almost universally a pointless match, if its a good Nurse there is nothing to do, we may aswell spam fast actions and let her hook us so we can go into another match and if its a bad Nurse then there is nothing to do, its a 4E with 2 hooks at most.

    Yeah nurse is terrible game design from 2016. We’re in 2022 and it’s time the devs realize she needs a rework.

  • @BadZilla said:

    The trick is to monitor the her first chase of she downs someone quickly then she's good and you lost the game already and of she takes forever to down someone while injured or on chase it means you can win.

    Not always, some people get lucky and then for the rest of the game they play bad.

  • @legacycolt said:

    And this is why the nurse needs a complete rework. Bhvr needs to make her power appealing to new and old players and balance her killing statistics. Her teleportation needs to go. She’s outdated game design and she makes people give up immediately. I see it every day in my solo q matches.

    And I understand the people giving up against her because she IS overpowered.

    They are giving up because they don't want to learn how to actually deal with her. Her whole kit is good just her addons need major look at.

  • @legacycolt said:

    And this is why the nurse needs a complete rework. Bhvr needs to make her power appealing to new and old players and balance her killing statistics. Her teleportation needs to go. She’s outdated game design and she makes people give up immediately. I see it every day in my solo q matches.

    And I understand the people giving up against her because she IS overpowered.

    When she came out she had like 5 blinks and back then killer mains said she was completely balanced and if you complained they would say: ''you bad, git gud'' that's why I never listen to killer mains about what's balanced and what's not...

  • Yeah 100% lol but it doesn't bother me much because her chases are at least different to most killers. I kind of enjoy them. It's just mindgames.

  • @Ink_Eyes said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3026243#Comment_3026243

    When she came out she had like 5 blinks and back then killer mains said she was completely balanced and if you complained they would say: ''you bad, git gud'' that's why I never listen to killer mains about what's balanced and what's not...

    Yeah and the best part is the nurse mains trying to defend their main killer here on the forums. They will tell you to git gut as well when nurse is obviously overpowered. Delusional people.

  • @Nazzzak said:

    Yeah 100% lol but it doesn't bother me much because her chases are at least different to most killers. I kind of enjoy them. It's just mindgames.

    There's a lot of maps with low wall loops, you really cannot mindgame her if she can sees you.

    Unless she's new and overshoots / undershoots her blinks.

  • Yea I just accept my fate. I roll my eyes every time it’s an infectious fright/Starstruck nurse. Someone is GUARANTEED to DC or suicide on hook. And the nurse will have her best add-ons and not let her foot off the gas for even 1 second. She knows it’s a chill lobby, but she floors it regardless. It’s like these people have to stay on point and ready, just in case they get a 4 man SWF Bully squad in the next match. 🙄

  • @KerJuice said:

    Yea I just accept my fate. I roll my eyes every time it’s an infectious fright/Starstruck nurse. Someone is GUARANTEED to DC or suicide on hook. And the nurse will have her best add-ons and not let her foot off the gas for even 1 second. She knows it’s a chill lobby, but she floors it regardless. It’s like these people have to stay on point and ready, just in case they get a 4 man SWF Bully squad in the next match. 🙄

    yea man, imagine trying to win in a pvp game. So toxic!

  • Never. It's fun to get a nurse to commit to a blink and make her whiff. Get them angry so they slip up and you can smack them with a pallet then pull a vanishing act.


    Just break line of sight and do something suboptimal and you'll annoy nurse ratchet quicker than a dwight can hop in a locker.

  • @woundcowboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3036061#Comment_3036061

    yea man, imagine trying to win in a pvp game. So toxic!

    Yea man, imagine trying to be funny on a harmless comment because it struck a nerve. So butthurt!

1 2 3 ›