Does anyone just accept fate in soloqueue when they hear Nurse.

Every time, I hear nurse I know we're all going to die.

From all the soloque matches I play, I absolute know we're not going to make it. Of course I won't just throw the match but don't expect miracles when your against a decent nurse. It's usually a complete wipe out for soloque.


I'm not saying Nurse needs changing, I'm just saying she's from a completely different time of DBD and the devs are in a weird position when it comes to her. You nerf her and she's really bad for newer players but if you tweak her she's basically fundamentally the same unless her blinks are gone.

Edit: Okay so here's my last 10 known games with Nurses.

5/10 times it was a complete wipe out. 1-3 gens were done but team crumbles under pressure.

2/10 times someone escaped.

2/10 times I escaped by playing like a absolute rat.

1/10 times 2 people managed to escape (Without me).

Comments

  • You said her “killing statistic” needs to be balanced. The devs said kill rates across the board are too low. You are definitively wrong.

  • @Murgleïs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3026295#Comment_3026295

    So you want to lower Nurse skill to Trapper level ? Interesting.

    What in the world of straw man.

    That's not what I meant at all.

  • @Hawk81584 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3026396#Comment_3026396

    stopped reading after i saw escaped at 50 percent rate in solo q against nurse.. you arent fooling anyone sorry

    Sorry games have been rough for you. I'll bet you DC a lot XD.

  • I actually like playing against nurse + 1

  • If I hear Nurse I'm beaming. I love going against her. It's usually pure mind games and it's so fun.

    Most of the times is a win too.

    The rare times it's not, the chases were still very enjoyable.

  • @ChiSoxFan11 said:

    Literally just escaped a Nurse as a solo on Midwich. Hooked once (right as I was opening an exit), but two of the other survivors were on death hook. 4-person escaped. Even finished the Rift challenge to escape with a basement item.

    So, short answer to the question .. no. Nurse can be beaten. Not easily, but not impossible, even solo.

    Nice : that one is a feat. Midwitch may be the strongest Nurse map and usually requires a stealthier approach.

  • @Murgleïs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3026295#Comment_3026295

    So you want to lower Nurse skill to Trapper level ? Interesting.

    I don't know how you managed to invent that problem to have with someone, but I admire your creativity.

  • @Murgleïs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3026471#Comment_3026471

    I am talking about your own skill, not someone else. Otz did a winstreak on almost every killers, it doesn’t mean they all are broken or overpowered.

    If she is so easy, prove it. You should be able to get at least a 100 winstreak don’t you think ?

    You say that so confidently yet deep down you know she is fundamentally broken.

    Her skill-cap is lower than most people think and her blinks are easy to use and understand once you've played her for a day. Me and MANY other people win nurse matches without the need of gen perks or addons because that's how easy she is to play. And if I really wanted to, I could put on the most powerful build for her, get a decent win streak, and show you how broken she is, but I'm not obligated to do that for you and your not entitled to that either.

    And if you really want to be shown how easy and broken she is, do what I said before and look at the winstreaks. And if that isn't enough for you, then why is nurse in the lead for the fastest 4Ks with any killer?

    If you main her and you're scared that Ms. Free 4Ks is gonna be rightfully gutted sometime then you can say that.

  • @fulltonon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3026471#Comment_3026471

    Huh? there is thousands of winstreaks of literally everything, including soloq.

    What's so confusing? They asked to see a nurse winstreak and I said there's many on youtube for them to watch.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3026368#Comment_3026368

    That’s a good way to go. A lot of survivors these days have problems with stealth (albeit it has been heavily nerfed on the core map reworks and graphics, there are also more stealth perk options). They probably watch too much survivor steamer YouTube gameplay, expecting to taunt and dunk on every killer player out there. Even Nurses.

    So true. These last few days I've versed survivors who were pointing or tea-bagging behind a pallet when they were so obviously utterly incompetent. Bleeding, slow-vaulting, failing at every mind game and half of the team hanging on a hook and they were still doing that.

    The only explanation is kids trying to imitate some steamer. The girl of a friend is twelve. I was surprised to learn she knew about the game and wanted to play, because of streamers. That's who I feel I'm versing sometimes.

  • The only killers I hate facing are the Plague, the Trickster and the doctor... they're just not fun.

  • @versacefeng said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3026482#Comment_3026482

    What's so confusing? They asked to see a nurse winstreak and I said there's many on youtube for them to watch.

    If you say she is ez gg, overpowered broken killer getting 4k at 5gen easily, you have to at least provide a video of your gameplay to back up your claims. Not someone else, especialy not a comp player with 6k hours on her alone who has won many tournaments.

    We have stats : she has the worst winrate if the game. You have what ? Words ? Your losses against her ? Doesn't mean she is broken, only that you need to improve.

    Either she is broken or she is not, and if she is then I am sure you can get a decent winstreak with her ?

  • I don't care. Solo survivor was and still is disastrous to play.

    Just because killer is Nurse, doesn't mean you are guaranteed to always escape against Trapper, Pig and other killers while playing solo.

    Nurse is strongest and very oppressive killer but she has significant difference unlike other killers.

    Not always but surviving longer than I expect in Nurse games were mostly fun too.

    Lastly I would gladly accept Nurse if one of survivors used map offering that is favorable for survivors.

  • You don't need comms or a coordinated team to win against most killers but against a decent Nurse the only way you're winning is by playing in a SWF with 4 dead hards 4 iron wills to make chases last longer.

    I mean I always try my best against Nurse but it's a team of 4 survivors you can't be the only one doing everything if others players on your team won't try to win beceause it's a Nurse then yeah its just boring.

    She's so strong in the right hands and when you go against Comp players like Xeno or KnightLight they really show how pathetic survs are VS a good Nurse.

    SWFs and Nurse both broken unfun things that needs to be addressed,the question is how do we do that ?

  • @Ayamir said:

    You don't need comms or a coordinated team to win against most killers but against a decent Nurse the only way you're winning is by playing in a SWF with 4 dead hards 4 iron wills to make chases last longer.

    I mean I always try my best against Nurse but it's a team of 4 survivors you can't be the only one doing everything if others players on your team won't try to win beceause it's a Nurse then yeah its just boring.

    She's so strong in the right hands and when you go against Comp players like Xeno or KnightLight they really show how pathetic survs are VS a good Nurse.

    SWFs and Nurse both broken unfun things that needs to be addressed,the question is how do we do that ?

    You get friends to play in SWF and you play nurse to learn her counters.

  • @versacefeng said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3026482#Comment_3026482

    What's so confusing? They asked to see a nurse winstreak and I said there's many on youtube for them to watch.

    If you can't winstreak by yourself, you do not deserves to say she is "easy".

    there is plenty of great players doing great, but none of those will be evidence of your opinion because they are always better than majority of people.

  • Am i the only solo q survivor who enjoys going against Nurse? She's literally my favorite killer, even if it's a complete wipeout at least it's short lmao

  • @Murgleïs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3026683#Comment_3026683

    You get friends to play in SWF and you play nurse to learn her counters.

    good thing you're not on the DBD balance team my guy they already make confusing decisions but with your gibberish you might do worse.

    I already played nurse many times and saying she's balanced is just lying to yourself you're just biased and delusional.

    So the only way to beat a good Nurse is by playing in a SWF don't you realise how stupid you sound you're just telling the SoloQ chads to go fk themselves ?

    If the only way to beat a decent Nurse is by playing in a SWF then there's something wrong with this killer but you won't accept it for whatever reasons ?

  • @Ayamir said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3026691#Comment_3026691

    good thing you're not on the DBD balance team my guy they already make confusing decisions but with your gibberish you might do worse.

    I already played nurse many times and saying she's balanced is just lying to yourself you're just biased and delusional.

    So the only way to beat a good Nurse is by playing in a SWF don't you realise how stupid you sound you're just telling the SoloQ chads to go fk themselves ?

    If the only way to beat a decent Nurse is by playing in a SWF then there's something wrong with this killer but you won't accept it for whatever reasons ?

    If you go play in soloQ, you are literaly playing with randoms. Don't expect good results with randoms using selfish perks like selfcare instead of trying to win together.

  • @Ayamir said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3026691#Comment_3026691

    good thing you're not on the DBD balance team my guy they already make confusing decisions but with your gibberish you might do worse.

    I already played nurse many times and saying she's balanced is just lying to yourself you're just biased and delusional.

    So the only way to beat a good Nurse is by playing in a SWF don't you realise how stupid you sound you're just telling the SoloQ chads to go fk themselves ?

    If the only way to beat a decent Nurse is by playing in a SWF then there's something wrong with this killer but you won't accept it for whatever reasons ?

    dealing with nurse in soloq is not a myth, SWF just makes it easy.

    so if you can't accept that the solo q teammates are unreliable, and unreliable teammates leads to losing match, you really should stop playing SoloQ as your wish literally can not be granted unless BHVR make survivor movement speed 8m/s.

  • @fulltonon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3026717#Comment_3026717

    dealing with nurse in soloq is not a myth, SWF just makes it easy.

    so if you can't accept that the solo q teammates are unreliable, and unreliable teammates leads to losing match, you really should stop playing SoloQ as your wish literally can not be granted unless BHVR make survivor movement speed 8m/s.

    It's not a SoloQ problem the survivors I get paired with are pretty good we can win against a Blight with no comms but against a Nurse it's simply not possible now I don't have any friends that enjoys playing this game I mostly play killer so I don't really have the opportunity to make friends in dbd yknow.

    @Murgleïs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3026717#Comment_3026717

    If you go play in soloQ, you are literaly playing with randoms. Don't expect good results with randoms using selfish perks like selfcare instead of trying to win together.

    There's no self care in my lobbies and the randoms I get are good at the game but nobody enjoys playing against Nurse well expect for the nurse mains so that's why they throw instead of trying.

    Once again this only happens when playing against Nurse no other killers makes survivors DC or suicide on hook like she does not even Blight,the only other case is facecamp Bubba.

    you should just stop expecting every player to have 7k hours each and be a comp player that sweat his ass off against a Nurse running full meta.

    Playing against a 4 gen slowdown Nurse is just a miserable experience so I don't blame them for throwing.

    Nurse problem not a SOLOQ problem can't win against her with 0 comms she's just ruining the fun of public matches.

  • @fulltonon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3026591#Comment_3026591

    If you can't winstreak by yourself, you do not deserves to say she is "easy".

    there is plenty of great players doing great, but none of those will be evidence of your opinion because they are always better than majority of people.

    If you can't winstreak by yourself, you do not deserves to say she is "easy".

    So the multiple nurse matches i've played over the 4 years I've played this game don't matter all of a sudden because some random person on the forum says otherwise?

  • @Ayamir said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3026723#Comment_3026723

    It's not a SoloQ problem the survivors I get paired with are pretty good we can win against a Blight with no comms but against a Nurse it's simply not possible now I don't have any friends that enjoys playing this game I mostly play killer so I don't really have the opportunity to make friends in dbd yknow.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3026722#Comment_3026722

    There's no self care in my lobbies and the randoms I get are good at the game but nobody enjoys playing against Nurse well expect for the nurse mains so that's why they throw instead of trying.

    Once again this only happens when playing against Nurse no other killers makes survivors DC or suicide on hook like she does not even Blight,the only other case is facecamp Bubba.

    you should just stop expecting every player to have 7k hours each and be a comp player that sweat his ass off against a Nurse running full meta.

    Playing against a 4 gen slowdown Nurse is just a miserable experience so I don't blame them for throwing.

    Nurse problem not a SOLOQ problem can't win against her with 0 comms she's just ruining the fun of public matches.

    Apparently the survivors you get paired with aren't good against nurse, huh.

    @versacefeng said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3026694#Comment_3026694

    If you can't winstreak by yourself, you do not deserves to say she is "easy".

    So the multiple nurse matches i've played over the 4 years I've played this game don't matter all of a sudden because some random person on the forum says otherwise?

    Considering how easy to say such without actually doing anything, so probably yes?

  • @fulltonon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3026761#Comment_3026761

    Apparently the survivors you get paired with aren't good against nurse, huh.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3026767#Comment_3026767

    Considering how easy to say such without actually doing anything, so probably yes?

    Eh I am done arguing with you I always knew it was a waste of time but I still had hope left its just braindead argument after another one...

    you both must be bad and face only trash Nurses to keep saying that shes balanced,I wonder how many hours you have ?

    Keep the copium my dude

  • I really like playing SoloQ.

    In fact, I receive more Rank-Ups in SoloQ than in SWF. Just doing my own thing, rescue as many randoms as I can.

    The only reason for SoloQ is: Do not show up for the killer. Stay hidden, till the first chase has started and then: Make a Gen, run to the unhook as fast as u can, run 4 Solo-Perks (for example Deadhard, DS, Self-Care, Botany, Unbreakable, Mettle of Man etc.) and receive your +1 at the end of almost every match, even if u get killed.

  • @Ayamir said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3026776#Comment_3026776

    Eh I am done arguing with you I always knew it was a waste of time but I still had hope left its just braindead argument after another one...

    you both must be bad and face only trash Nurses to keep saying that shes balanced,I wonder how many hours you have ?

    Keep the copium my dude

    Funny, I can repeat exact same sentence with slight replacement of words.

  • I think all nurse mains should be strung up by their gills and forced to breath air.

    But that's just me.

  • Solo against nurse can be great. IF my teammates don't sabotage the match by instantly running to her, to get downed...

    She has the lowest kill rate for a reason. Yet, some people don't like even the slightest challenge and give up without even trying.

    The fact that I see so many nurse threads these days is just sad. People want her gone. Only to face blight 24/7.

    But then I'm sure, blight threads will rise.

    All while the devs themselves admitted, that kill rates are to low...

  • @Tsulan said:

    Solo against nurse can be great. IF my teammates don't sabotage the match by instantly running to her, to get downed...

    She has the lowest kill rate for a reason. Yet, some people don't like even the slightest challenge and give up without even trying.

    The fact that I see so many nurse threads these days is just sad. People want her gone. Only to face blight 24/7.

    But then I'm sure, blight threads will rise.

    All while the devs themselves admitted, that kill rates are to low...

    Blight is actually a fun killer to face unlike Nurse.

    Nurse's kill rates are low beceause of the low MMR nurses and the new players trying her out.

    She has the highest kill rate in high MMR for a reason.

  • @Ayamir said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3026802#Comment_3026802

    Blight is actually a fun killer to face unlike Nurse.

    Nurse's kill rates are low beceause of the low MMR nurses and the new players trying her out.

    She has the highest kill rate in high MMR for a reason.

    Tournament nurses even out at 2 kills with NOED and camping against tournament squads.

    I wouldn't call that high.

  • @Ayamir said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3026802#Comment_3026802

    Blight is actually a fun killer to face unlike Nurse.

    Nurse's kill rates are low beceause of the low MMR nurses and the new players trying her out.

    She has the highest kill rate in high MMR for a reason.

    Hm, you know a data which shows nurse has highest kill rate in high MMR? could you have a link to them? seems interesting.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3026811#Comment_3026811

    Tournament nurses even out at 2 kills with NOED and camping against tournament squads.

    I wouldn't call that high.

    why are we talking about comp Nurses ?

    You don't get 4 man SWFs in most of your public matches the majority are SoloQ players with no comms Nurse will always stomp in pubs no matter what you say.

    Tournaments and public matches are very different I think you already know that.

  • @Ayamir said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3026814#Comment_3026814

    why are we talking about comp Nurses ?

    You don't get 4 man SWFs in most of your public matches the majority are SoloQ players with no comms Nurse will always stomp in pubs no matter what you say.

    Tournaments and public matches are very different I think you already know that.

    We talk about tournament nurses because you said that she has the highest kill rate on high mmr.

  • @Ayamir said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3026802#Comment_3026802

    Blight is actually a fun killer to face unlike Nurse.

    Nurse's kill rates are low beceause of the low MMR nurses and the new players trying her out.

    She has the highest kill rate in high MMR for a reason.

    Every survivors were complaining about Blight 6 months ago asking for addons nerfs, and even basekit nerfs. And before him it was Spirit.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3026260#Comment_3026260

    If you learned to read and then read the thousands of posts about nurse you'll know why

    Dumb question next

    I don't really get anything beside the fact that the people personally dislike nurse because adapting to her game is hard.

  • Nurse players probably hide monopoly money in their sleeve when playing board games and claim it was a fair match.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3026267#Comment_3026267

    I just don't understand the whole "I'm only a solo survivor !" If you hate solo do much. FIND DBD FRIENDS. I hated playing with newbies from the start....So you know what I did...? I found DBD friends.

    All my DBD friends quit a long time ago. And all new people I try to bring to the game also quit because the game is too grindy.

  • @Annso_x said:

    Am i the only solo q survivor who enjoys going against Nurse? She's literally my favorite killer, even if it's a complete wipeout at least it's short lmao

    I'm also solo and I dont mind nurse. She is not my favorite, but I'd rather go against a nurse than a pinhead/legion/huntress any day.

  • In solo q I always expect to die. I keep trying and never give up though since there's always a chance. Seeing any half decent killer with a good build usually makes me think "yea this is going to be tough to get any escapes".

    Even when I'm in a 3 man and we see a Nurse with a strong build I think we aren't escaping. Solo q is the reason everyone is desperate to play in a swf team.

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3026285#Comment_3026285

    All my DBD friends quit a long time ago. And all new people I try to bring to the game also quit because the game is too grindy.

    There are tons of survivors in the official discord. You have no excuse.

  • @Murgleïs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3026849#Comment_3026849

    There are tons of survivors in the official discord. You have no excuse.

    I'm not on the DBD official discord and I shouldnt have to be to not have miserable solo games :)

  • Nah I don't, most nurses aren't gods and can be looped for a while. Even if I lose I'll still have a fun match.

    Even if it's a god nurse I'll still have fun...


    ...Unless they have range. ######### range add ons.

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3026889#Comment_3026889

    I'm not on the DBD official discord and I shouldnt have to be to not have miserable solo games :)

    You are playing with randoms, don't expect anything but random results. If you refuse to socialize and play with others it's your choice. DBD is a multiplayer game, maybe you should play solo games instead.

  • Nurse aint that bad in solo queue, she's the strongest killer at the very highest levels but statistically she has below 50% kill rate, the lowest of any killer

  • @Murgleïs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3026890#Comment_3026890

    You are playing with randoms, don't expect anything but random results. If you refuse to socialize and play with others it's your choice. DBD is a multiplayer game, maybe you should play solo games instead.

    You know what a multiplayer game is? it means there's other players. You telling solo players to just go play other games just shows you're bias and dont really care about solo q, so please dont @ me again because our conversations are always going to be very irrelevant.

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3026953#Comment_3026953

    You know what a multiplayer game is? it means there's other players. You telling solo players to just go play other games just shows you're bias and dont really care about solo q, so please dont @ me again because our conversations are always going to be very irrelevant.

    It's not just "others players" like a MMO, it's a PVP game.

  • If it's an indoor map (that isn't Midwich) then I'm still hopeful.

  • @woundcowboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3026380#Comment_3026380

    You said her “killing statistic” needs to be balanced. The devs said kill rates across the board are too low. You are definitively wrong.

    I never said the nurses kill rates are too high. I just want her kill rates to be balanced but not with her current abilities. Teleportation needs to go and she needs a complete rework so people finally stop giving up against this killer.

  • @legacycolt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3026484#Comment_3026484

    I never said the nurses kill rates are too high. I just want her kill rates to be balanced but not with her current abilities. Teleportation needs to go and she needs a complete rework so people finally stop giving up against this killer.

    She has the worst kill rates of the game.

    image.png


  • That doesn’t change the fact people are giving up/ disconnecting against this killer.

1 2 3