"Killer Main" Rant
"Killer Main" Isn't an insult, It's more of you acknowledging that the person prefers to play killer. Here's a thought, if most survivors "hate" killer mains, maybe we killer mains should just quit playing. That will leave you "Survivor Mains" With longer que times, having to switch over to killer, play KYF, or to just quit playing the game yourself. Without people who play killer FAR longer than they play survivor, survivors are left with more inexperienced killers (Pretty sure that's what you want though), and possibly times that you can't even play the game because there is no killer lobby to join.
Face it, without killers, YOU. HAVE. NO. GAME.
Same works the other way around, without survivors, killers can't play because there is no one to join their lobbies. But the fact is that killers are getting this rude treatment far worse than any monkey survivor.
So if you think your gonna be cute and say "Heehee STPD KLLR MN" you can just shut the hell up because you need killers.
Hey devs, maybe make a game mode where the survivors do there same old shtick, but there is no killer in the map whatsoever. How fun would that be? It'd probably be very fun for you survivors since just having the killer in the game is a personal attack.
Don't insult others because they enjoy playing as something that you don't even play. And don't be a worthless little wank by talking ######### after the game ends, you aren't the best player in the game, and you never will be.
Comments
beutiful message and brimming with the truth it is time that we who can only be known as killer mains get the respect we deserve in fact look around you from my personal experience the most toxic people on here are mostly survivor mains meanwhile the best people on here are mostly killer mains and an amazing handful of decent survivors who also deal with a label
Survivor queues are instant, no matter the rank. No matter the time. No matter the region I have played in.
Feel free to stop playing, maybe my Killer queues will be faster.
And that stupid "I'm a killer main" meme.
What the #########.
really not helpful man could you maybe lease just treat s as eqauls and respect our chosen paths i have no problem respecting a survivor
exactly respect is a too way street we walk to eachother ad shake we dont lie down so you can walk over us we shake and part as eqauls whats so hard?
Yeah, some complaints are legit, but definitelly not all of them, just a few.
I, for instance, am a survivor main (i play both roles actually but more as a survivor than as a killer), but i do like some forum members who are killer mains. Why? Because they are reasonable people, like @George_Soros or @PhantomMask20763 . There are more, but i'm not gonna name them all.
PS: and most importantly, they don't dodge SWFs!
i see i was missed out :'(
You just proved his point.
Baffling.
forever alone
I play both a lot. I want DS removed more than anything else, and SWF equalized with solo a bit, but I also want camping and tunneling to end too.
Ignore this pleb. They are known for being..... toxic lol
i wasnt :'(
my avatars represent my moods by the way see if you cant geuss each one
we're all gamers, we all want to have fun. That said, I played a round last night against flashlight clicking, teabagging, bodyblocking survivors last night... I normally play a casual/friendly killer but they got merciless slaughtered for their disrespect.
don't expect the world to change, just treat others how they treat you.
I feel like this entire thread is meant to be a reply to another post. Who the hell is the OP addressing anyway?
Why the ######### do people ######### about DS?
I don't get it! I've never ran DS and I play against R1 players with it. I don't understand the hate this perk receives.
You just chased a skillful player down for like 2 minutes.
Now you have to do it again.
The games chasing is broken and DS encourages looping even more.
So in total you might loose just because of DS.
I count to 10.
I always, ALWAYS get them down again before get to 10.
Try dropping them, or face your back to a corner to corner them when they fall, or spin when you carry them.
Start spinning in circles.
Feels like someone read similar comments one too many times.
I understand the...frustration.
But without Survivors, we have no game either.
And that's not me saying some ridiculous behaviour is now justified, that's just me saying how it is.
And why should we know this? xD. Some killer mains and some survivor mains are stupid xD. I play pretty much killer and survivor 50/50 but right now i play more killer because of the lobbys. I hope the new matchmaking system gonna help this problem.
Identifying as either "main" just means you're a twat. People cry on both sides and it's really sad to see. As for the whole "you need me" thing, no, they don't. There are plenty of players like myself who play both sides equally (look at the other responses in this thread even). If all whiny "mains" stopped playing, the game would probably be better off.
Fantastic right? No. It just boils down to too many people with low self esteem and mental issues play this game. And that's on BOTH roles. Not this magical bull ######### land of it just being one side.
even if they literally run in a straight lines so unless they make a MAJOR mistake it's impossible to down them within 10 seconds, stop lying
I'm not going to say "get good."
I will prove it to you.
Give me a day or two to get an example.
read "unless they make a MAJOR mistake" before you make your epic own
What the #########. Are you trying to start an argument?
I can easily be the biggest ######### and you're still trying to push buttons.
######### off
wew
Wish you came to your senses and return to PC.
Well said, both sides need the other and when one sides queues are long I swap to the other side and vice versa. I also never dodge a lobby not even 4 flashlights, I'll bring Franklins and or just bait them into wasting it. While i agree DS needs a change I don't get bothered by it since I'm almost always downing someone within 10-15 seconds anyways.
You'll win some and lose some whether it's 4 solo's o4 full 4 man swf, but if you don't face your issues you'll never solve them.
I switched to PS4 because my laptop died, not because i wanted to
I met some cool console players though
You see, I get your point but. "Without killers you have no game" is flawed as no survivors also equals no game. So if we all quit then who really wins this stupid "mains" war.
For every Killer that quits, 4 Survivors have one less lobby. For every 4 Survivors that quit, Killers have one less lobby. It's an asymmetrical game.
"unless they make a MAJOR mistake"
reading comprehension
Is this a bait thread?

Well unless you count the people that swap over to the other side for faster lobbies like some have commented on doing. But I think survivors quitting is worse due to the higher volume of players since 4 is greater than 1.
All things being equal, one Survivor quitting is not as impactful (in terms of available lobbies) as one Killer quitting. That's all I'm saying.
Oh I agree I was referring more to 4 survivors quitting ratio since if it's 1 to 1 then that's not as bad overall. Now if you get it too lopsided on either side that'll create an imbalance.
yes
Y'know what, I'm sick of the word Main/s on this forum, survivor or killer. It's all too often used as a justification, an accusation or in some cases plain insulting. Can we just ban the word MAIN/s and replace it with Pineapple, JigglyPuff , Tribble or Platypus, because then at least all these god awful threads that vent peoples frustrations by spouting spite or insults at each other for about 70% of the forums, might be mildly amusing and slightly less depressing to read.
Imagine there being a perk for the killers that instantly regresses a generator back to normal for... you guessed it, FREE!
then you should have no problem with my post