"Killer Main" Rant

"Killer Main" Isn't an insult, It's more of you acknowledging that the person prefers to play killer. Here's a thought, if most survivors "hate" killer mains, maybe we killer mains should just quit playing. That will leave you "Survivor Mains" With longer que times, having to switch over to killer, play KYF, or to just quit playing the game yourself. Without people who play killer FAR longer than they play survivor, survivors are left with more inexperienced killers (Pretty sure that's what you want though), and possibly times that you can't even play the game because there is no killer lobby to join.

Face it, without killers, YOU. HAVE. NO. GAME.

Same works the other way around, without survivors, killers can't play because there is no one to join their lobbies. But the fact is that killers are getting this rude treatment far worse than any monkey survivor.

So if you think your gonna be cute and say "Heehee STPD KLLR MN" you can just shut the hell up because you need killers.

Hey devs, maybe make a game mode where the survivors do there same old shtick, but there is no killer in the map whatsoever. How fun would that be? It'd probably be very fun for you survivors since just having the killer in the game is a personal attack.

Don't insult others because they enjoy playing as something that you don't even play. And don't be a worthless little wank by talking ######### after the game ends, you aren't the best player in the game, and you never will be.

Comments

  • yeet said:

    @Carpemortum said:
    yeet said:

    @Carpemortum said:

    yeet said:

    @ReneAensland said:
    

    @mcNuggets said: @ReneAensland said: Why the [BAD WORD] do people ######### about DS? I don't get it! I've never ran DS and I play against R1 players with it. I don't understand the hate this perk receives. You just chased a skillful player down for like 2 minutes. Now you have to do it again. The games chasing is broken and DS encourages looping even more.

    So in total you might loose just because of DS.
    

    I count to 10.

    I always, ALWAYS get them down again before get to 10.
    
    Try dropping them, or face your back to a corner to corner them when they fall, or spin when you carry them.
    
    Start spinning in circles.
    
    
    
    even if they literally run in a straight lines so unless they make a MAJOR mistake it's impossible to down them within 10 seconds, stop lying
    

    Impossible? Hahahaha.

    "unless they make a MAJOR mistake"

    reading comprehension

    Again, I say, hahahahah. I read it. I still laughed. Dont assume just because i find your point funny i didnt account for all of it.

    then you should have no problem with my post

    I dont. I find it entertaining. 
  • Words of wisdom by GamingwithJayTV

    I don't even feel bad about playing dirty if that's how they want to play it.

  • @kungfusonic said:

    Words of wisdom by GamingwithJayTV

    I don't even feel bad about playing dirty if that's how they want to play it.

    I have to admit that made me laugh but i won't camp you if you tea bag me, I just ensure you get on the hook and if I see you and no one else is around you ge ym attn lol.

  • Oblitiry said:
    This stupid ass argument literally goes both ways. Just swap the words survivor and killer with each other.

    Fantastic right? No. It just boils down to too many people with low self esteem and mental issues play this game. And that's on BOTH roles. Not this magical bull ######### land of it just being one side.
    Clearly some people are too ignorant too see that I touched on this subject near THE END OF THE OP.
  • Holy #########, there are a lot more people talking about “it goes both way” than I thought. I mentioned this near the end of the original post. CLEARLY not many of you read it through and through.
  • I play both sides almost 50/50 but I put most of my BP into killers since I already got a p3 meg with all perks. Imo its just more fun to play killer but due to a lot of people being a-holes if you kill them it gets very tiring. 
1 2 ›