Can we all agree on a nickname for Dredge?
I nominate Locker Blight
I nominate Locker Blight
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Blorbo.
Handsome.
Greg
Glup Shitto
The Blubbering Blurple Monster.
Grimm Shady.
Maurice.
Dredge
Turkey
Seen 'Drussy' thrown around a bit...
The Dredge
Thought we were calling it Turkey and Turkey lurky
The Dredge
Daddy Dredge
I Second This,
How about Mara (as in from Persona cause uh, they have one very obvious feature in common...).
The Sausage
Teleporting turkey
Maurice slayer
Only think I can think of is didgeridoo.
Dredgy McDredgeface
Fingers
Lurky turkey is good. Instead of nightfall we can call it thanksgiving
Ol' Dickhead is what we've been calling him, let's not pretend like his whole neck and head don't look like a shaft chasing you
Dead space monster Impostor
Looks like bugged texture guy
Locker Rooster
i call him a turkey :v
Yeah ! Turkeeeeey !
I'm still calling him Drussy
I call him #1 Best Head Game WW
Missingno
Mara
Blobby
I heard someone say Judge Dredge before... Didn't want to take credit but wanted to share. That's what I started calling it since I heard it.
Drussy.
And the winner (IMO) is:
Turkey.
Haha what a good call.
Imagine giving the Dredge a Turkey-ish outfit with Turkey sounds.
This is gold! Well played on that one haha
The Drussy
*drops mic*
Benson and Dredges
Big Daddy D
Horse killer 😭
Greg
When the anniversary cosmetic for him drops I'm going to use only that and call him pinwheel/gravelord nito
the cosmetic looks so much like those 2
Dr. Dre
He has a name the dredge. or just dredge.
I'm reminded of that old Jimeoin quote "My buddy once asked me hey Jimeoin can I call you Jimmy for short?"
Tetsuo
The boogeyman
gobbler because he looks like a deformed turkey
I lose hope in humanity with every passing second....
I'm sticking with Judge Dredge. Can't change my mind. 😁
The “Foreskin Turkey”