Can we all agree on a nickname for Dredge?
I nominate Locker Blight
I nominate Locker Blight
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
greg
Dog.
'Leftie' Because you can clearly tell he favours his left arm. 👀 Dwayne the rock Johnson muscle XD
Mitch. His name is mitch.
Hand Turkey
Cronenberg Turkey?
Beaky Buzzard
turkey
Locker boi.
Okay, that's a good one.
pantydropper
Lmfao thats a good one
Judge Dredge
Anyone?
Just me?
He somehow reminds me of the Muppet Martians
don't ask me why 😂
Murder Turkey
If we get a workshop themed skin mabye.
Lurkey the turkey, or the lockhopper
Meat slab
Mara (from Persona....Google 'Mara Persona')
El pene monstruo del horror
or just
The cockster
The Bobbitt
How about Squishy?
Genius
Turkey for sure.
Thing.
That.
I’ve seen Turkussy floating around and I’ve become attached to that. So Turkussy
"Useless Killer".
That's a word I wish I could delete from my memory, thank you
Greg, clearly.
Draddy?