bruh
https://twitter.com/SeanzuTV/status/1524466895918936064/photo/1
i don't even know what to add to this what the ######### man
i don't even know what to add to this what the ######### man
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They fixed a game-breaker and created another game-breaker in one swift move?
Bruh
They should killswitch Midwich and the offering until this is fixed. Next patch isn't until the 6th anniversary - not being able to cleanse hex totems is pretty game breaking and that's a long time to let this go on.
I don't understand how they have totem issues so often. There should be a list of where totems can spawn so they can check those spots. This is a spot that has ALWAYS been a spot a totem can spawn - there's no excuse that when enlarging the blob to block that spot that they couldn't also make sure it was no longer a spot for totems (and now green glyphs) to spawn.
Also, there's a post in the Bug Report section that hasn't been acknowledged yet so make sure to up vote it.
This sucks but I can't help but ugly laugh
Don’t worry - it will get fixed in three month
Oh BHVR, never change
can these guys do anything right?
They had to create this bug to balance it out since the first bug was survivor sided. Everything is ok now
I hope they keep totems able to spawn there. it was a nice hiding spot when it worked. but somehow 2 glitches effected it back to back
This is the only game ever made where what you said makes perfect sense...
I'm not even surprised at all.
Okay survivors now you can call Midwich killer sided.
I'm literally deceased. They were like, "Heya, kids, you like what we did on Haddonfield? Well, you're gonna love this!"
Time for more kill switches until "meat blob thing" grows in size and blocks every gen and hook.
That's the 2nd time in a month where they forgot to remove a totem spot after blocking said area
Lmao
Dude I actually took 2 years of game design in HS and holy #########... I could not imagine fixing an issue like this in such a short timeframe. I do not fault them at all for this, it sucks but honestly people need understand just how monotonous and mind numbingly frustrating it is to make ######### work only to find that you somehow broke something entirely unrelated to what you were working on.
I tried to make an old school doom-like and couldnt find out how to make character go up and down geometry. After a week of trying to find out what was wrong, I finally fixed it and started the game up to make sure it worked... It did, but it also made all the enemies fall under the map and wouldn't make the sprites face the character.
Nice beird.
Ikr @Seanzu does have quite a good one
Hilarious
The BHVR developer team in all its glory.
Lol.
I love it. Perfection.
Guess I'll be top of dbd general as well as reddit then oop :P
nice patch bros
I can't stop laughing. I mean, this is awful and they'd better killswitch Midwich again, but I can't stop laughing. How did this get overlooked? Wouldn't there be a flag in that spot that'd signify a totem could spawn there?
That’s actually the most balanced they have ever been and it’s by pure accident. Survivors found a bug they could abuse so they replaced it with ones killers can abuse! Poggies.
Their art style. They rarely ever miss artistically.
As for the rest of the game though.......BRUH...