House of pain has 2 pallets
Really BHVR?
29hgjghgjghjghhgjghjghjd.jpgNot only this House is not blocked all the time but 2 pallets?
Really BHVR?
29hgjghgjghjghhgjghjghjd.jpgNot only this House is not blocked all the time but 2 pallets?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
About par for the course on bhvr map balance tbh
There's also 1 upstairs in the same house ://
Two pallets. I saw one outside as well. But ZERO windows. That’s all anyone could ask for.
Awesome. Now, one of the safest loops in the game is even safer. Thanks devs!
Not even close. The windows are gone and you can bet the two downstairs pallets is a bug.
It's also completely RNG if the house is even locked or unlocked
whats make house of pain a real pain were the windows, now they are gonne, house of pain is not pain anymore btw
As long as the 2 Pallets downstairs are a bug, then it's not that bad
I can confirm this is a bug. It won't happen every time, but sometimes it'll spawn more pallets than it's supposed to.
We haven't actually added more pallets to the House of Pain, don't worry.
Thanks a lot. That would've been painful.
Thank God. You guys scared me there a little, would've been a little mad if you decided to buff Haddonfield
The two pallets I’m thinking about are one downstairs and one upstairs near an entrance. Are we saying there are two pallets downstairs?
That would be excessive. The OP picture is very dark.
Big relief. Thank you.
What made the house of pain bad was the windows that created infinites. Now that they're gone, it's not as bad. But two pallets is a bit ridiculous. At least it's a bug and not intended.
I assumed it's intentional considering yall made The Game.
That a nice couch tho.
Can you comment on why the building is RNG? Surely that creates an imbalance issue where one variant is much stronger than another? Or has the whole map been adjusted if it's open?
Does this also goes to the Myers house (Basement house)? It spawns every time 2 god windows up there. I am actually confused why god pallets or windows still exist though...
What are you supposed to loop once that pallet is gone? The entire area just turns into a deadzone giving the killer a easy down, can you guys please consider adding a window there? If there is a gen down there against a bubba you’re toast
Right now it has a bug where it can spawn 3/4 pallets. 1 inside top floor, 2 downstairs, 1 outside in the back.
If it spawned 2 pallets, I don't see that as an issue because the map now joins the ranks of Autohavens for having large deadzones, especially in the middle of the maps. Of course I will have to play on it myself to know for sure but I think this map is now tilted in favor of killers. If you are not in a house, there is no stealth and there is not many pallets in the middle areas. The houses appear unsafe as well.
The map looks pretty but it will now be unfun to play on.
Because it was fun to play on before... *Roll eyes*
Oh no.... Killers now have 3 maps that are killer sided. Such unfair balance lol
But in all seriousness, I'm only commenting because peanits called it the house of pain as well. Which means Behavior acknowledges that it was a PAINFULLY bad structure. See what I did there? Lol
The fact that even someone at bhvr is calling it the house of pain speaks volumes to how busted that building was.
They just want to fit in with us fellow cool kids and call it by the community's given name.
The map is very dark on default settings if you dont tamper with the brightness.
I love it.
Also I agree,everyone makes such a fuss over a dev calling something this and that then complain why they dont interact more with the community and are more transparent.
So you'll be kill switching it right?
Oh it's only a negative for killers sorry i'll move on.
my apologies.
It's on the PTB and not live. The map is on the PTB to be tested. Disabling the map on the PTB makes no sense.
🦆🦂
It's in general rather than ptb, hence why i thought it was live.
A double pallet doesn't make the game unplayable for either side so why would they kill switch it even if it was live? Lmao
Totems not being able to be cleansed doesn't either.
Wow crazy bro you really go... oh wait... I agree with you except for the simple fact that breaking totems is a base mechanic of the game so something preventing a base mechanic from happening is a little bit more of an issue, I'd love to see your opinion on if there were totems survivors could boon but killers couldn't snuff, having two pallets is nowhere near preventing base mechanics from working at all.
Also the ONLY reason anyone would argue that maps should be kept enabled when totem spots are uncleansable are people that would want to exploit that fact, I just sat here trying to think of a reason any player would think keeping maps enabled with broken totem spawns on them would be to abuse that fact.
Lets disable all the maps that have more than one pallet on them :)
I haven’t seen any pictures or footage. There are really zero windows on that house now? I get it had a handful before, but.. zero? Flip-Flop isn’t just a perk anymore I guess. 🙄
Haha hi did someone say Haddonfield walkaround shameless self promo time ✨
I don't run totems so it doesn't bother me, There are plenty of totems that are hard to snuff, not impossible but require you to be in exactly the right spot, many of the showers in Learys for instance.
But preschool for instance was being abused, much like hooks in Rpd were with Boilover. People were using offerings just to do this.
So you can argue the point all you like, but as i see it, many times the game is made absolutely crap for killers with bugs, and they're left however a killer getting 1 totem out of how many on 1 map causes the kill switch.
It is nice to players not understanding the difference between minor inconvenience and totally broken, but sure dude some totems are "hard to snuff" but aren't completely un-snuffable. There's a pretty big difference there that you're incapable of seeing I guess.
"Hey guys, this totem is completely unbreakable"
"OH YEA? I have to turn my camera slightly to get this boon to snuff, totally the same"
Hey guys there's this map that the door's aren't spawning on lets do offerings so we get it. - Fine.
Hey guys there's a map that that we map that does'nt spawn hooks up stairs so we can use boil over and offerings to make the game crap - Fine
Hey guys sometimes a totem spawns on Dead dog that can't be cleansed even though it only affects 1 totem and only killers who use totems - Not fine.
Yeah you're obviously not biased.
"You're obviously not biased"
I'm not the one saying not to disable maps hexes can't be cleansed on, what? lmao
Oh no, not the breakable walls not spawning, you know... breakable walls that don't suddenly render a map unplayable once they are broken, I'm not saying not to disable them, but the kill switch is fundamentally made to turn things off that are completely broken / unplayable.
Not being able to cleanse a totem = basic game mechanic that is broken.
A door that the killer can break during the match not spawning = inconvenience and not broken or unplayable.
You say that the hex thing didn't affect killers that don't use hexes, but the RPD doesn't affect survivors that don't use Boilover, you can bring boil over and rpd map offering to force it, but you could also bring all hexes and a dead dog saloon offering to force it, yet I'm the biased one somehow, you can also... idk... like slug the survivors which is a perfectly viable play style.
Again, basic misunderstanding of broken / unplayable and an inconvenience.