Is the forum made up of mostly Killer mains?

I see a lot of whining basically about survivor perks I guess twitter Is mostly survivor mains its more fun over there lol

Comments

  • @ElleGreen said:

    l

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2878110#Comment_2878110

    Look up bestie in the urban dictionary bestie literally dying laughing you are adorable

    image.png

    yea i dont see that applying to you

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    They say they play both sides but with the amount of complaints I would say I'm 90% sure this is mainly made killer mains

    (I could be wrong)

    Playing both doesnt mean you don't lean towards one side, I used to main killer, i main survivor now and play killer once in a while, if you gave me a poll asking me if I play survivor, killer or both i would say both because I do, even though right now im survivor sided. So I think that's what might be happening, even if they play both they most likely prefer or lean towards one of them.

  • @VikingDragonXii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2878118#Comment_2878118

    Oh so your using the urban dictionary nice well most of us on the forums try to use phrases and words that everyone understands in the normal dictionary. If people don't understand what your saying and says it doesn't make sense it's because they don't know your using it outside of it's normal usage.

    Your response to me right now just solidifies my theory that your either a banned or known forum user just making a new account just to cause issues. So please keep using words out of thier normal context because I'm not going to waste time trying to second guess if a word your using is from the urban dictionary or not. Thank you and have a nice day.

    I am obsessed with you lol my only goal here is to get Buffy made into a chapter and have more fun perks on both sides you are Intense bestie

  • @ElmosPayPig said:

    Survivor is insanely easy if you have any sort of game sense(most don't and this is why soloQ is so bad) and you still cry.

    The CoH nerf is still a slap on the wrist for the benefits that the perk still provides. Plus you should always be running at least a common brown medkit anyways to heal fast(even faster in a CoH boon).

    I dont get the first part, you say most don't have game sense and solo q is bad, that is an issue that needs to be addressed, it's been said they will address how awful solo qing is and still nothing.

    CoH was a great help for solo queuers, now they are the ones that will suffer the most, beside what they already suffer from bad MMR and lack of communication.

    They should not always carry a medkit, common or good, there's other items worth using as well, survivors shouldn't be forced to carry a medkit around (which btw some killers also complain about). Insta heals got destroyed while most killers have an addon that lets them insta down survivors, it was literally the counter for those addons and they took them away.

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    I imagine the majority of players here are 50/50 players (or at least play both sides, even if it's not an exact split)

    In the current state, killers just have a lot more to complain about. I consider myself to have no main side but when I do whine, it's usually for the killer side because that side can be so damn miserable when you've played yet another high level Seal Team SWF Squad that show once again how bad the balance is tipped in their favor by having comms.

    that really means nothing. I play both, used to main killer and now main survivor and play killer once in a while, if you ask me, I play both sides, but I do prefer one currently, and im sure im not the only one, most people would incline towards a side even if they play both.

  • Now that you're asking...

  • From the look of it you are but ok.

  • @SuzuKR said:

    Most people on the forums play both. BHVR did a survey before.

    Honestly Suzu, still really questionable if they told the truth

  • @ItsJesseFFS said:

    Honestly yes it does. And most will harass you for having a different opinion and consider you "baiting" even if you're being completely serious. Honestly this entire forum and it's policies should be completely and totally revamped so feedback is taken more seriously, from BOTH sides. I really feel like there's too much entitlement and ESPECIALLY a lot of hypocrisy on this forum.

    I've been here before, about 2 years ago. It was very much in the same state. At that point I had requested my account (at the time) be completely removed because I wanted no part of conversation here. And even now, I'm considering that option yet again.

    yes, I feel the same, even when you opine to benefit both sides, anything minimal against killers, instead of generating a conversation around people's feedback, a lot of them only appear to do flame and intrigue, and more "us vs them" posts are created calling people by pejorative terms like baby, troll, or simply calling it "skill issue". But there's not much to do, the devs have the final word. Let's see how the game will behave and if there will be variation in the number of players, especially in the number of solo survivors, because what these changes will do is increase the number of players in a group with comms.

  • @MissBehavingX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2878018#Comment_2878018

    that really means nothing. I play both, used to main killer and now main survivor and play killer once in a while, if you ask me, I play both sides, but I do prefer one currently, and im sure im not the only one, most people would incline towards a side even if they play both.

    You might prefer or enjoy one role more than another but if you play both sides, it helps you understand both sides and why a complaint may or may not be legit.

  • @randonly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2878098#Comment_2878098

    yes, I feel the same, even when you opine to benefit both sides, anything minimal against killers, instead of generating a conversation around people's feedback, a lot of them only appear to do flame and intrigue, and more "us vs them" posts are created calling people by pejorative terms like baby, troll, or simply calling it "skill issue". But there's not much to do, the devs have the final say. Let's see how the game will behave and if there will be variation in the number of players, especially in the number of solo survivors, because what these changes will do is increase the number of players in a group with comms.

    exactly Im gonna start swf all these slowdown perks and mmr changes its impossible In solo q rip COH

  • @ElleGreen said:

    I see a lot of whining basically about survivor perks I guess twitter Is mostly survivor mains its more fun over there lol

    killer mains are generally whiny as hell, so it makes sense for them to come to the forums to vent.

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2878186#Comment_2878186

    You might prefer or enjoy one role more than another but if you play both sides, it helps you understand both sides and why a complaint may or may not be legit.

    It doesn't invalidate complaints, even if I play both sides i currently prefer one, just because I understand both sides doesnt mean my complaints arent legit just because I want to enjoy the side I currently play the most. Besides being a survivor main im a SOLO survivor main, which already sucks with the awful MMR an lack of comms.

  • @feruis said:

    Just check Facebook or Reddit, those are full of survivor mains

    nah, reddit's full of killer mains bro, there's a reason why we call salty killers as reddit killers lol

  • @ElleGreen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2878199#Comment_2878199

    exactly Im gonna start swf all these slowdown perks and mmr changes its impossible In solo q rip COH

    And my post ended up going to limbo, glad you managed to read it. It would probably only be released later by moderation.

  • Yes.

    We are all part of the secret organization known as The Killer's Cabal.

  • Well tbh, there is nothing to complain about from survivors, they are SURVIVORS

    sooo yea....

  • @MissBehavingX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2878205#Comment_2878205

    It doesn't invalidate complaints, even if I play both sides i currently prefer one, just because I understand both sides doesnt mean my complaints arent legit just because I want to enjoy the side I currently play the most. Besides being a survivor main im a SOLO survivor main, which already sucks with the awful MMR an lack of comms.

    I didn't say anyone's complaints were more or less legit or not. I didn't take any sides at all. The only thing I said is you'd see more killer complaints because killers have more things to complain about (which is why you see more killers complaining, not that the forum is all killer mains as some have suggested) but that doesn't mean survivors (especially solo queue) have nothing to complain about.

  • @Raccoon said:

    Yes.

    We are all part of the secret organization known as The Killer's Cabal.

    kinda whiny for a cabal bestie

  • @Shaped said:

    I played surv a lot more than killer. Like 4x more.

    I got called both killer or survivor main based on my opinions.

    I get that.

    Noed thread, I'm a stinking killer main.

    Thread where someone thinks removing swf is a thing that may happen? I'm clearly one of those swf loving survivor mains who can't play alone.

    It's gotten to the point where when I'm accused of one, I just link the thread where I was accused of the other on the same day.

  • It's not just killer mains, and those killer mains are usually light killer mains. I've suggested removing free escape hatch or reverting the Pop nerf or the Deathslinger nerf, and get called the most killer sided person ever as a result, even by so-called killer mains.

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2878214#Comment_2878214

    I didn't say anyone's complaints were more or less legit or not. I didn't take any sides at all. The only thing I said is you'd see more killer complaints because killers have more things to complain about (which is why you see more killers complaining, not that the forum is all killer mains as some have suggested) but that doesn't mean survivors (especially solo queue) have nothing to complain about.

    My b i misread it, thanks for clarifying

  • With the amount of complaints about tunneling camping and nerf "flavor of the month"killer that survivors commonly post, I'd say it's pretty even with the amount of complaints killers post. Killers at least put up better arguments than the typical survivor arguments of "it's boring".

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    With the amount of complaints about tunneling camping and nerf "flavor of the month"killer that survivors commonly post, I'd say it's pretty even with the amount of complaints killers post. Killers at least put up better arguments than the typical survivor arguments of "it's boring".

    Stop that logical approach this instant!

  • it's both sides... simple

  • @ElleGreen said:

    I see a lot of whining basically about survivor perks I guess twitter Is mostly survivor mains its more fun over there lol

    Not really. No matter what part of the game you don't like you get attacked for it on here. be it something with killers or survivors you get the same reaction.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    With the amount of complaints about tunneling camping and nerf "flavor of the month"killer that survivors commonly post, I'd say it's pretty even with the amount of complaints killers post. Killers at least put up better arguments than the typical survivor arguments of "it's boring".

    only difference is that the devs actually listened to the killer posts and nerfed CoH, with DH on the way. what did devs do for camping/tunnelling? absolutely nothing. i swear if anyone thinks the devs are survivor sided, they're complete fools.

  • @dallasmedicbag said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2878318#Comment_2878318

    only difference is that the devs actually listened to the killer posts and nerfed CoH, with DH on the way. what did devs do for camping/tunnelling? absolutely nothing. i swear if anyone thinks the devs are survivor sided, they're complete fools.

    They've tried a few fixes, other than the one for hook angles, they were abused to the point of ridiculousness, but they are still testing ideas internally.

    If you think the devs are sided to either end, then you are a fool, the devs are on their side, that being the side where they would really like to keep making money from this video game they made and maintain. Favoring either side doesn't help that goal, and frankly, is too illogical and immature for a group of professionals trying to make a living and care for their families.

  • @dallasmedicbag said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2878318#Comment_2878318

    only difference is that the devs actually listened to the killer posts and nerfed CoH, with DH on the way. what did devs do for camping/tunnelling? absolutely nothing. i swear if anyone thinks the devs are survivor sided, they're complete fools.

    I agree

  • @ElleGreen said:

    I see a lot of whining basically about survivor perks I guess twitter Is mostly survivor mains its more fun over there lol

    Forums tend to attract people who want to give feedback (see: criticism) about the game.

    If this demographic is represented primarily by killer players here, despite survivors being far more numerous...what does that tell you about the state of the game?

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/316876/is-the-forum-made-up-of-mostly-killer-mains

    Forums tend to attract people who want to give feedback (see: criticism) about the game.

    If this demographic is represented primarily by killer players here, despite survivors being far more numerous...what does that tell you about the state of the game?

    you guys have a lot of free time? Did I get It right?

  • @ElleGreen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2878426#Comment_2878426

    you guys have a lot of free time? Did I get It right?

    Close...

    Now, why do you think we have a lot of free time? As in - if we aren't spending our valuable downtime playing the game and are instead coming to the forums moreso than survivor players, what is the most common-sense explanation for why this is?

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2878431#Comment_2878431

    Close...

    Now, why do you think we have a lot of free time? As in - if we aren't spending our valuable downtime playing the game and are instead coming to the forums moreso than survivor players, what is the most common-sense explanation for why this is?

    I think we both know the answer to that!

  • That killer players have felt that this game is designed in a way that makes the role frequently unfun, and that this is compounded by how unfriendly and BM survivor players tend to be in victory?

    Yep, I completely agree. Well done.

  • I play about 80% surv and 20% killer i guess. Killer is way more infuriating.

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2878450#Comment_2878450

    That killer players have felt that this game is designed in a way that makes the role frequently unfun, and that this is compounded by how unfriendly and BM survivor players tend to be in victory?

    Yep, I completely agree. Well done.

    exactly they feel bad so they come on here and scream into the void until the devs give into them very mature

  • If you go onto Twitter survivors are complaining that killers can even hit them.

  • @ElleGreen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2878464#Comment_2878464

    exactly they feel bad so they come on here and scream into the void until the devs give into them very mature

    People provide feedback you agree with: 'OMG this is genius, if the devs don't implement it they don't care about the game 100% confirmed'.

    People provide feedback you disagree with: 'OMG this is just entitled whining, you should probably be kicked off the forums'.

    Ah, internet - never change.

    • In all seriousness though, nobody is screaming into the void. They are providing feedback on the game, based on their enjoyment of it. In this case (I'm guessing your OP is thinly veiled QQ about the COH nerf), the perk was obviously broken and negated entire killer toolkits. It was extremely frustrating for killers to play around, particularly on maps where it could cover basically the entire thing from a single, very time-consuming position to snuff and needed to be changed.
  • @MilManson said:

    If you go onto Twitter survivors are complaining that killers can even hit them.

    lol true

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2878468#Comment_2878468

    People provide feedback you agree with: 'OMG this is genius, if the devs don't implement it they don't care about the game 100% confirmed'.

    People provide feedback you disagree with: 'OMG this is just entitled whining, you should probably be kicked off the forums'.

    Ah, internet - never change.

    • In all seriousness though, nobody is screaming into the void. They are providing feedback on the game, based on their enjoyment of it. In this case (I'm guessing your OP is thinly veiled QQ about the COH nerf), the perk was obviously broken and negated entire killer toolkits. It was extremely frustrating for killers to play around, particularly on maps where it could cover basically the entire thing from a single, very time-consuming position to snuff and needed to be changed.

    We need new game modes

  • The salt is strong in this thread

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    The salt is strong in this thread

    I know I wish I could delete the thread they are to much

  • @ElleGreen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2878505#Comment_2878505

    I know I wish I could delete the thread they are to much

    gooooooood. Let the hate flow through you :P

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    They say they play both sides but with the amount of complaints I would say I'm 90% sure this is mainly made killer mains

    (I could be wrong)

    I play both sides but a bit of logic can explain why killers would complain more. Just try to play killer for a while.

1 2 3