Thank you Not_Queen!

Comments

  • Damn first McLean and then Not_Queen. We’ll miss you Not_Queen but best of luck to you!

  • Shes not the queen of dbd anymore :(

    Best of luck!

  • @GannTM said:

    Damn first McLean and then Not_Queen. We’ll miss you Not_Queen but best of luck to you!

    I know right 😥

  • You'll always be a queen in my eyes. Sad day 😰.

    Screenshot_20220330-145021~2.png


  • I love how she said "shaped".

    Anyway I was wondering what she was up to because I remember her being more active on forums back in the day. Maybe I wasn't aware of something because I am on breaks from dbd pretty often and never asked, but I wish her all the best.

    I enjoyed her cheerful spirit.

  • That's a bummer.

  • Wow, I'll be sad to see her go. It's so sad to especially see early members of the team leave. I still remember when she was first introduced on the developer streams as she became the first community manager. I know she streamed DBD before that so thought that was pretty cool. She helped organize the streams and pushed Mathieu to better answer questions!

    image.png

    (I was gonna show another screenshot of her in the Unicorn outfit... but wasn't sure if it was appropriate!). :)

    Good luck not_queen!

  • @MonsterInMyMind said:

    https://twitter.com/not__queen/status/1509234710265974786

    We will miss you but goodluck in whatever you find next!

    I hope she does well with her next chapter!

  • @felorapt0r said:

    they leave because they know the game is losing popularity

    Seriously, on a post thanking her for what she's done for the community, you've gotta say this.

  • not_queen made sure that Nurse was able to blink on Lery's when it first came out.

    image.png

    🦆🦂

  • @felorapt0r said:

    they leave because they know the game is losing popularity

    I severely doubt that

    The game has been out for 5 years not every Dev stays attached that long

  • @felorapt0r said:

    they leave because they know the game is losing popularity

    What if she getting pay better at the new place?

  • Last time I checked the vast majority of people around here hate BHVR Interactive so I'm unsure why there's sadness for her departure?

  • She is not our queen anymore :(

  • This is most unfortunate news.

    Best wishes!

  • @Sepex said:

    Last time I checked the vast majority of people around here hate BHVR Interactive so I'm unsure why there's sadness for her departure?

    Probably people that can differentiate between the company and the people that work at the company?

    also it may just be the vocal minority hating do much, while there are still many people that appreciate the devs/the game/BHVR

  • Wonder if there is something crazy bad coming down the pipeline (random example - increased monetization....) that is causing these people to bail.

  • Good luck champ. I don't think I ever interacted directly with her but I know she was fond of the community. Hope the best for her and all that jazz.

    I'll raise my Dr. Pepper to her. Here is to finding what you're searching for in life.

  • My friend :(

    Haha jokes on her, she can't get rid of us yet. I am still going to follow her stream, which you all can too here; https://www.twitch.tv/not_queen

    Do it now, and subscribe.

  • @MonsterInMyMind said:

    https://twitter.com/not__queen/status/1509234710265974786

    We will miss you but goodluck in whatever you find next!

    🙄😭

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2875917#Comment_2875917

    Doubtful. More likely to be general burnout and/or looking out for themselves and their future career prospects. Five years working on the same project is a long time. Maybe there're some internal woes here or there as well, but that's a bit much to speculate on.

    Best wishes regardless.

    I have a very strange feeling that some interesting news is going to be coming down the pipeline soon.

  • @Raccoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2875927#Comment_2875927

    I have a very strange feeling that some interesting news is going to be coming down the pipeline soon.

    „McLean, PatBrutal, Not_Queen (and whoever left as well, sorry didn’t follow it that much) are part of the team that works on the new project, an asymmetrical horror game Dead by Daylight 2*, by the company Not_BHVR“

    *name pending, any similarities with existing games like Dead by Daylight is completely coincidental

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2875962#Comment_2875962

    „McLean, PatBrutal, Not_Queen (and whoever left as well, sorry didn’t follow it that much) are part of the team that works on the new project, an asymmetrical horror game Dead by Daylight 2*, by the company Not_BHVR“

    *name pending, any similarities with existing games like Dead by Daylight is completely coincidental

    Not Alive After Noon!

  • Even on the way out, she is willing to lie to us and say this is a great community. Queen until the end. I hope wherever she goes next is her dream job.

  • This actually makes me sad 😔 I will miss her

  • 5D6WiIj[1].gif

    Sorry Queen, we do not accept your resignation.

    Please report to work tomorrow, 9am sharp 👍️

  • All the best, not Queen.

  • My current feelings:

    E6gn8g6X0AQC6h3.jpg

    We will miss her.

  • This is so sad, I feel like something is going on at BHVR. This is not good at all! Thank you Not_Queen for everything.😥

  • @felorapt0r said:

    they leave because they know the game is losing popularity

    Really?

    What's more likely (as she used to be way more active and showed up in a lot more dbd related content) is the absolute dregs of this community (which is a lot of it) constantly harassing her on twitter and her own personal stream when changes didn't go their way (Dead Hard, DS, etc, etc) which actually drove her away, she was a wonderful CM and a genuinely nice person when you were afforded the opportunity to speak to her.

    I've been missing her presence already but this sucks big time.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2875620#Comment_2875620

    Really?

    What's more likely (as she used to be way more active and showed up in a lot more dbd related content) is the absolute dregs of this community (which is a lot of it) constantly harassing her on twitter and her own personal stream when changes didn't go their way (Dead Hard, DS, etc, etc) which actually drove her away, she was a wonderful CM and a genuinely nice person when you were afforded the opportunity to speak to her.

    I've been missing her presence already but this sucks big time.

    I agree with you.

    Its sad to see her go and i wish her the best for the future.

  • A big loss for the community IMO!

    She'll be missed for sure. Wish you nothing but the best in your future endeavors, not_Queen!

    Thank you for all the hard work you did for the DbD community.

  • I hope she will find succes in whatever she does next.

    We'll miss you Queen!