Sooooo... Do You Excited for PTB?
New Mid-Chapter is coming. I bet this week.
So, do you excited or not?
New Mid-Chapter is coming. I bet this week.
So, do you excited or not?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not really. Ghostface and legion changes could be interesting but I doubt they’ll do too much
What would make you excited for PTB and download it? (If you are on Steam)
Again? I think they update this game too often. They should focus on fixing bugs...
What do you mean lol. They are making 4 big Mid-Chapter Updates at year. This is one of them.
Really? This time flies~
...
Yes I am excited. I demand Legion and Ghostface changes (plus a few other random killer add on tweaks), reworked Haddonfield, at least 5 survivor perk changes (throw in a few killer ones too) and some kind of grind reduction.
I won't accept anything less.
I'm hopeful they'll do something interesting with Legion and/or Ghostface, I'd love to enjoy these two but in their current state I just really don't, so I'm glad to see they're getting much needed adjustments.
Which is why we get 2 bug fix patches between every big update.
I’m definitely curious to see what they do in midchapter. Some possible things I think are in the pipeline
No
I’m more excited for Mid-Chapters so yes
Is this a bit early? Chapter was 17 days ago. Mid chapter would be 1.5 months after the chapter release.
If they need circle of healing I’ll be happy
I'd be excited if MMR was removed and CoH was nerfed significantly.
Icing on the cake would be the Ghostface and Legion changes getting them up to at least A tier, but lets be real, that ain't happening.
I didn't even realize that was coming up to be entirely honest. I do hope this is the one where they show off whatever changes they have in mind for Legion.
I wish to be excited, but from the previous Mid-Chapter that crushed my hopes and dreams I don't expect much at all.
Only if legion and ghost face actually get a rework to their power and not a numbers/addons change like "reduced feral frenzy fatigue by 1 seconds" or "reduced ghost faces power cooldown to 20 seconds".
I really hope Haddonfield will be in finished in time for the ptb. Can’t wait to see what they’ve done with it!
I’m looking forward to it, hope we get good changes.
Honestly no. I chose not to participate in Sadako's ptb, and waited for her full release and enjoyed the chapter release a lot more.
I'll probably do that from here on out.
I Heard a concept or smth that they would add all the legion members like the zombie A.I idk
My prediction is Haddonfield will be ready, Bubba gets hard nerfed, and absolutely nothing done to dead hard or CoH
Bubba does not need any nerf but if they find way to stop his facecamping without touch his power. i am at boat with them.
Honestly, I'm hoping they don't ruin Legion for me like Hillbilly got ruined for a lot of other people. or like how Deathslinger got ruined. Legion definitely needs a tune up, but I'm really worried the bits of them that I really like will get axed in favor of them becoming more "viable". Or Behavior just completely missing the mark and making Legion even worse.
Edit: I'm also hoping they give Boons an overhaul. I know they won't because of the Dev Q&A... but I can hope.
Haddonfield rework is the only thing I am looking forward to currently.
Won't be able to play it as I'm a console player but I hope another beta feature comes
I'm very excited for the haddonfield rework and any killer reworks would be icing on the cake.
You realize midchapters are mostly balancing changes and bug fixes right? Maybe a rework or two.
yeah..am worried about the legion changes too...i mean they didnt even show or talk a single thing about his changes, how do we know that is gonna be good?
about perfomance..is quite sad that the game right now runs terrible compared to other modern and even better games, BHVR pls focus on perfomance issues ..jeeez..It's about time.
I'm just hoping that the Legion change will be any good.
That was just a community suggestion/creation and is very unlikely to actually happen.
Wait already? Didnt Sadako just released 2 weeks ago? Damn how the time flies.
You gotta factor in the three weeks between ptb and release.
@topic can't be excited when we don't know what is changing.
Yep, cannot wait for the next Blight-Buff which will be announced. It is not a real Midchapter if we do not buff Blight.
Jokes aside, I am semi-excited, because nothing is known. I would guess that we see the full Haddonfield-Rework, so I am looking forward to that. The pictures looked awesome, I really want to see the whole map.
With no advanced insight into what's on the docket, It's hard to get excited. I want the Legion rework to be something that makes them genuinely good, but I don't have high hopes after the constant beatings the killer has taken in the past. I don't really play Ghostface nor do I really understand what he needs reworked save for his contextual leaning and crouch pov.
The problems with Ghostface is his reveal mechanic and his god awful addons. I think Ghostface will get a addon rework and his reveal fixed. While Legion will get big changes
Not really. The only thing that I'm interested in is the Haddonfield Rework.