6 New Haddonfield Graphical Rework Images!!
So, go to the official DBD Website and find the section for the Halloween Chapter:
Discover Halloween, Dead by Daylight's Chapter 2. Meet this Chapter's Killer, the Shape and the Survivor, Laurie Strode. Check out DbD's Chapter 2 now!
Scroll down to the section on the Map. You'll be greeted with these images:
Honestly I think these look really, really, really good. Final picture has 2 windows upstairs open though and I'm genuinely afraid of House Of Pain ever making a return so manifesting that's a nifty little feature of concept art and nothing more.
Thoughts?






Comments
Now the question is, do I make dev update summaries now that I do stream and PTB ones 🤔
I'm dam nerd for the halloween movies this look great.
Did they remove the fences, or just remodel them with ivy?
omg that looks like phasmophobia
I'm flabbergasted that it actually looks like night!
I was waiting for them to ruin another map by making it bright as balls! Delighted to see this!
They better be gone.
If you are referring to the house with the balcony, that isn't the Myers house. That's the Doyle residence.
It looks like they're gone. I thought I could see a break in the bushes.
@GeneralV what do you think?
I hope they release this soon. I miss having it around.
Please do yourself a favor and at least watch the original Halloween from 1978 it's a classic.
You should watch it it's so good
Halloween 2 as well, screw the rest of them (2018/Kills are ok too)
Leave my girl alone pls
I just kick the same gen 50 times.
It does look cool, but I wish we had that Depth of Field in game. Love the effect.
And in 7 months you'll see "I miss old Haddonfield" posts.
This looks more like the original Haddonfield release trailer than the map did.
Graphically looks a huge upgrade 👍
Looks good, only the car model looks low texture detail but dbd is not a car game i guess xD
Ah yes Ormond style
please make a shadow myers on top of his home. No matter killer we using or facing, shadow Myers should be a pop out as a hint or easter egg at the moment as same as bell ring at midwich elementary school map.
When these drop I'm burning like 20 offerings in a row to test out various things in my games. Also I'm cranking the graphics to max and playing in 4k.
Then a few things that are interaction-dependent I want to do on my GaMUr ScReEN with the 144fps, even if it is only 1080p. I'll likely upload the videos as well.
Im so excited for this ❤️
Too bad you’re not playing dbd anymore 😬
Can´t wait to get looped for 30 minutes around this!
Ah yes! lets prepare for more poor performance :)
I hope we have multiple versions like with Badham Preschool <3
I hope so too! It looks like that YT video someone made of Haddonfield.
30 minutes? Are you facing with baby survivors? It should be min 60 minutes
It physically cannot be worse than the entire RE chapter release. Like I refuse to believe it could ever get worse.
This is true
I also can't imagine that this is gonna run well
Wow, they look awesome.
I was being kinda optimistic with my estimation.
You shouldn’t say that out loud! Don’t jinx it! KARU! WHAT have you done??
whoopsies