DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD

DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD.

Holy JESUS, I've played 40 matches since Monday, and faced an incredible 118 Dead Hards.

This perk has become unbearable and extremely exhausting to handle with. This third chance perk must end or change.

Comments

  • After my last game against DH, I'm seriously considering being done.

    On swamp and the guy is on the second floor (the one with about 5,000 GD windows). Spent way too long chasing him (which granted that's on me) as he just loops and loops and loops through those windows. Goes downstairs and uses the pallets when I finally tag him. Loop loop loop some more and I finally mind game him on pallet #4 and I have him dead to rights...

    Presses E to fix his mistake

    All that time. All that work. All those gens popping as I FINALLY catch the bastard...

    Presses E to fix his mistake

    Just...piss off DH. I'm so over you that I might finally be smart enough to dump the game permanently after that.

  • Dead By Deadhard

    image.png


  • @tippy2k2 said:

    After my last game against DH, I'm seriously considering being done.

    On swamp and the guy is on the second floor (the one with about 5,000 GD windows). Spent way too long chasing him (which granted that's on me) as he just loops and loops and loops through those windows. Goes downstairs and uses the pallets when I finally tag him. Loop loop loop some more and I finally mind game him on pallet #4 and I have him dead to rights...

    Presses E to fix his mistake

    All that time. All that work. All those gens popping as I FINALLY catch the bastard...

    Presses E to fix his mistake

    Just...piss off DH. I'm so over you that I might finally be smart enough to dump the game permanently after that.

    This is exactly the problem with DH.

  • @Gigante said:

    DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD.

    Holy JESUS, I've played 40 matches since Monday, and faced an incredible 118 Dead Hards.

    This perk has become unbearable and extremely exhausting to handle with. This third chance perk must end or change.

    nurse nurse nurse blight blight blight 🤔

  • Well it was even worse too because that ######### KNEW he was untouchable because he had his PRESS E TO ERASE MY MISTAKE button and just constantly taunted throughout the chase. Which I guess in the short term that gave him exactly what he wanted as I got tilted enough to throw the game going after him but in the long term, he may have lost yet another killer in a long line of killers quitting. So I hope it was worth it #########...

    Though again I've said I'm done with this game when I REALLY should be with how ######### this game makes me feel and yet I crawl back anyway so I'm sure I'll see you all on tonight...

    Or for the people whining "Blight blight nurse blight", THIS is why those are the only killers you're seeing. Survivors treating the weaker killers as punching bags because they know there's not a whole lot we can do about it. So why risk a bully making your game miserable by playing any of the weaker killers?

  • Ever think maybe there's a reason the 2 killers with the best ability to recover after someone uses DH for distance are the most popular ones to use?

  • Of course you only see dh, because survs can only have trash perks. Remove dh and you would only see sb. Remove then sb and you will only see lithe, and go on. Why do you want survs to use? Bl? They killed this perk

  • @dictep said:

    Of course you only see dh, because survs can only have trash perks. Remove dh and you would only see sb. Remove then sb and you will only see lithe, and go on. Why do you want survs to use? Bl? They killed this perk

    *nod nod*

  • As VaJaybles mentioned it in my thread the game is in a vicious cycle when it comes to specific perks.

  • I want a Coup de grace on E key. Problem solved.

  • @WantToKnow said:

    I want a Coup de grace on E key. Problem solved.

    I mean, you do get to choose when to use Coup De Grace... as long as a generator’s been repaired. 😆

  • @GoshJosh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2857673#Comment_2857673

    I mean, you do get to choose when to use Coup De Grace... as long as a generator’s been repaired. 😆

    Nono my friend. That would take me a decision and so a bit more skill then pressing e. I want the e key!

  • This ugly a$$ perk is used every god damn game i see. I rarely see a survivor not running it. Ruin was used every game some time ago and they nerfed it to hell, but this ugly perk nope.

  • The perk is down for being changed at some point so hopefully we will see this perk become less BS soon.

  • @Gigante said:

    DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD.

    Holy JESUS, I've played 40 matches since Monday, and faced an incredible 118 Dead Hards.

    This perk has become unbearable and extremely exhausting to handle with. This third chance perk must end or change.

    Here's a fix. In your mind, pretend Dead Hard is base kit. That was you can stop whining about it.

  • @Munqaxus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2856454#Comment_2856454

    Not saying Dead Hard has a balance issue.

    However, I will say your statement isn't true. There are reasons why 1 exhaustion perk is being used more than other exhaustion perks. Let me give you a couple of examples why.

    1. Advertisement - If everyone is saying one exhaustion perk is better than another all the time, then that will cause 1 exhaustion perk to be used more than another. Take for example Coke and Pepsi. When blind taste tests are done with the 2 sodas, Pepsi always wins. However, when you show everyone the labels, Coke always wins. Same thing with Dead Hard, everyone says its better, so most people are going to choose the perk everyone says is better.
    2. Self-Care - The most used survivor perk in the game. If your statement was true, it would also mean Self-Care has a balance issue.

    I'm just saying that this statement is a very bad reason to justify nerfs.

    Whoa whoa whoa buddy, let's show you some logic.


    Dead hard isn't stronger because it's highly used, yes. Otherwise you're correct, SC would be a problem even though it's trash and you're better off bringing CoH-

    Dead hard is so strong because it grants you an extra life at the press of a button, and is not very hard to use. It takes like 2 matches to get used to dead hard. At any loop, Dead Hard can typically can let you make an additional loop you wouldn't have before, allow a stun you'd have missed, and it is uncounterable if the survivor is good.

    That's because with good positioning, dead hard is unstoppable. You WILL make it a pallet, jungle gym, something. Heck, I've watched my friends use it to boost to killer shack and loop for a while. It's painful, it essentially says "wow killer, you did a good job! Haha just kidding, get screwed."

    And yeah, there are killer perks like this too, and I'm ALL FOR THEIR NERFS. But DH also has to go, it's just too potent. A third health state isn't fair.

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    After my last game against DH, I'm seriously considering being done.

    On swamp and the guy is on the second floor (the one with about 5,000 GD windows). Spent way too long chasing him (which granted that's on me) as he just loops and loops and loops through those windows. Goes downstairs and uses the pallets when I finally tag him. Loop loop loop some more and I finally mind game him on pallet #4 and I have him dead to rights...

    Presses E to fix his mistake

    All that time. All that work. All those gens popping as I FINALLY catch the bastard...

    Presses E to fix his mistake

    Just...piss off DH. I'm so over you that I might finally be smart enough to dump the game permanently after that.

    I felt this on an emotional level

  • Not surprising that killers minimally impacted by dead hard are also played in ranks where dead hard is most common.

  • Killers are only forced to play these killers because of dead hard how how the game favors survivors blight and nurse are difficult to play and boring the game has much fun killers to play but they're super weak so it's either play fun killer and lose all your games and get bullied by survivors or play nurse spirit blight ( you can't just play them they need tons of time to learn ) these killers are 0 fun and torture to play but this meta forced people into it so when the game gets balanced automatically people will play different killers simple as that

  • @CrowFoxy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2856552#Comment_2856552

    Whoa whoa whoa buddy, let's show you some logic.

    Dead hard isn't stronger because it's highly used, yes. Otherwise you're correct, SC would be a problem even though it's trash and you're better off bringing CoH-

    Dead hard is so strong because it grants you an extra life at the press of a button, and is not very hard to use. It takes like 2 matches to get used to dead hard. At any loop, Dead Hard can typically can let you make an additional loop you wouldn't have before, allow a stun you'd have missed, and it is uncounterable if the survivor is good.

    That's because with good positioning, dead hard is unstoppable. You WILL make it a pallet, jungle gym, something. Heck, I've watched my friends use it to boost to killer shack and loop for a while. It's painful, it essentially says "wow killer, you did a good job! Haha just kidding, get screwed."

    And yeah, there are killer perks like this too, and I'm ALL FOR THEIR NERFS. But DH also has to go, it's just too potent. A third health state isn't fair.

    You say you want to show me "some logic" then justify your entire position on the false statement that Dead Hard is an extra life state.

    1. An extra life state allows you to take a hit. Dead Hard only works if you aren't hit.
    2. An extra life state gives you a 3 seconds speed boost (It might be 2 seconds). Dead Hard only gives you a 1 second speed boost.
    3. An extra life state allows you to move in different directions when you are hit. Dead Hards movement is only straight.

    When you exaggerate or falsify your statements, people automatically dismiss you. It's a bad debating tactic.

  • We've reached a point where we need to think that dead hard has become basekit because every game more than 2 uses it. EVER. Exhausting playing killer these days.

  • @Munqaxus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2861249#Comment_2861249

    You say you want to show me "some logic" then justify your entire position on the false statement that Dead Hard is an extra life state.

    1. An extra life state allows you to take a hit. Dead Hard only works if you aren't hit.
    2. An extra life state gives you a 3 seconds speed boost (It might be 2 seconds). Dead Hard only gives you a 1 second speed boost.
    3. An extra life state allows you to move in different directions when you are hit. Dead Hards movement is only straight.

    When you exaggerate or falsify your statements, people automatically dismiss you. It's a bad debating tactic.

    Im not exaggerating though.

    It is an extra life state, that allows survivors to make a terrible mistake, and then immediately reverse it and make it to whatever window/pallet potentially buying far too much time.

    Unlike other exhaustion perks you must "bait" Dead Hard. But you can't really "bait" DH. You can only hope the survivor is bad and positions themselves poorly.

  • I'm done playing this game because of this perk. There are too many second chances in this game, with DH being the worse.

    Go job BHVR you've lost another killer. I think I'll go play the new Evil Dead Game instead.

  • @Munqaxus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2856454#Comment_2856454

    Not saying Dead Hard has a balance issue.

    However, I will say your statement isn't true. There are reasons why 1 exhaustion perk is being used more than other exhaustion perks. Let me give you a couple of examples why.

    1. Advertisement - If everyone is saying one exhaustion perk is better than another all the time, then that will cause 1 exhaustion perk to be used more than another. Take for example Coke and Pepsi. When blind taste tests are done with the 2 sodas, Pepsi always wins. However, when you show everyone the labels, Coke always wins. Same thing with Dead Hard, everyone says its better, so most people are going to choose the perk everyone says is better.
    2. Self-Care - The most used survivor perk in the game. If your statement was true, it would also mean Self-Care has a balance issue.

    I'm just saying that this statement is a very bad reason to justify nerfs.

    Definitely a sluzzy 2.0 lol.

  • @StenchMaster said:

    I'm done playing this game because of this perk. There are too many second chances in this game, with DH being the worse.

    Go job BHVR you've lost another killer. I think I'll go play the new Evil Dead Game instead.

    Another less camper and tunneler

  • "It gives an unfair advantage, third chance, third health state, rewards bad plays, it's exhausting, it's annoying, unfair unfair unfair unfair crycrycrycrycry".

    Let's go over the same "mechanics" and "perks" that have the same effect from killers, that is also unfair, rewards bad plays, it's exhausting, annoying;


    1. Nurse
    2. Camping
    3. Tunnelling
    4. Ruin
    5. Scorge hooks
    6. NOED
    7. Gates spawn
    8. Spirit Fury
    9. Enduring
    10. Broken addons for multiple killers : Example, pinky finger.


    So, let's go over all of those points I mentioned, and once all of that is addressed and fixed, let's talk about Deadhard.

  • @Gigante said:

    DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD.

    Holy JESUS, I've played 40 matches since Monday, and faced an incredible 118 Dead Hards.

    This perk has become unbearable and extremely exhausting to handle with. This third chance perk must end or change.

    Exactly how I feel when I play against killer i don't care if they tunnel but all it is camp camp camp camp camp camp camp. Just wait till its gone and people use lithe and learn to 99 sb your gonna wish dh was back.

  • @Sumnox said:

    "It gives an unfair advantage, third chance, third health state, rewards bad plays, it's exhausting, it's annoying, unfair unfair unfair unfair crycrycrycrycry".

    Let's go over the same "mechanics" and "perks" that have the same effect from killers, that is also unfair, rewards bad plays, it's exhausting, annoying;

    1. Nurse
    2. Camping
    3. Tunnelling
    4. Ruin
    5. Scorge hooks
    6. NOED
    7. Gates spawn
    8. Spirit Fury
    9. Enduring
    10. Broken addons for multiple killers : Example, pinky finger.

    So, let's go over all of those points I mentioned, and once all of that is addressed and fixed, let's talk about Deadhard.

    Cry harder, dead hard is always a win win situation unless the survivor literally is afk. Anyways killer can’t stack 4 dead hards and have 247 comms on discord lol

  • Played 9 matches today, 100% of the survivors using dead hard.

    So fun playing dbd these days.

1 2 3 ›