DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD

DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD.

Holy JESUS, I've played 40 matches since Monday, and faced an incredible 118 Dead Hards.

This perk has become unbearable and extremely exhausting to handle with. This third chance perk must end or change.

Comments

  • I take it dead hard is annoying you?

  • @Tr1nity said:

    I take it dead hard is annoying you?

    It's annoying everyone. Watch any streamer that dares to play killer amongst the absolute sea of survivor main streamers and look at their reaction every time someone dead hards. They may not say anything, but their body language says it all.

  • @Tr1nity said:

    I take it dead hard is annoying you?

    The fact that it's practically a third health state it makes the game extremely boring. At high rank people use Dead hard in the perfect frame when you're going to hit, or is used to take distance, and since the change in hit detection, it's practically impossible to deal with.

  • @Zozzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2853844#Comment_2853844

    It's annoying everyone. Watch any streamer that dares to play killer amongst the absolute sea of survivor main streamers and look at their reaction every time someone dead hards. They may not say anything, but their body language says it all.

    I’m not saying dead hard isn’t annoying, but most people don’t get all The Shining over the place.

  • @Gigante said:

    DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD.

    Holy JESUS, I've played 40 matches since Monday, and faced an incredible 118 Dead Hards.

    This perk has become unbearable and extremely exhausting to handle with. This third chance perk must end or change.

    Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt

    Pain Resonance Pain Resonance Pain Resonance Pain Resonance Pain Resonance


    Sorry my bad forgot we talking bout survivor perks.

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/314571/dead-hard-dead-hard-dead-hard-dead-hard-dead-hard-dead-hard

    Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt

    Pain Resonance Pain Resonance Pain Resonance Pain Resonance Pain Resonance

    Sorry my bad forgot we talking bout survivor perks.

    Are you really comparing a perk that runs out in 2 minutes against one that can be used any time an infinite number of times?

  • @Gigante said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2853852#Comment_2853852

    Are you really comparing a perk that runs out in 2 minutes against one that can be used any time an infinite number of times?

    Yes. Yes I am.

    They both extend the game. They both force other side to adapt. Infinite? I love when this is said....like survivors can push DH all trial whenever they want. If the same survivor hots DH a infinite # of times on you no offense you doing something wrong.

    Not a fan of DH either but both sides are repetitive dude.

  • At least you can play around dead hard here and there. A few days ago I had a Demo game against three Sprint Bursts, so whenever I used portals, they were long gone, and even when trying to surprise them (bc they are oblivious when closing a portal), they still where saved by it.

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/314571/dead-hard-dead-hard-dead-hard-dead-hard-dead-hard-dead-hard

    Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt

    Pain Resonance Pain Resonance Pain Resonance Pain Resonance Pain Resonance

    Sorry my bad forgot we talking bout survivor perks.

    Wait Corrupt is considered OP? Never seen anyone complain about that one. What I think you meant to say was NOED NOED NOED NOED NOED NOED NOED NOED NOED NOED fixed no problem.

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/314571/dead-hard-dead-hard-dead-hard-dead-hard-dead-hard-dead-hard

    Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt

    Pain Resonance Pain Resonance Pain Resonance Pain Resonance Pain Resonance

    Sorry my bad forgot we talking bout survivor perks.

    Fair point, but can't we stay on topic? It's like youre trying to be inflammatory or troll or something.

  • DH is fine. I'd rather go against DH users than SB.

  • @IronKnight55 said:

    DH is fine. I'd rather go against DH users than SB.

    I’d rather SB.

  • @Gigante said:

    DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD.

    Holy JESUS, I've played 40 matches since Monday, and faced an incredible 118 Dead Hards.

    This perk has become unbearable and extremely exhausting to handle with. This third chance perk must end or change.

    Out of 160, so not every survivor

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/314571/dead-hard-dead-hard-dead-hard-dead-hard-dead-hard-dead-hard

    Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt

    Pain Resonance Pain Resonance Pain Resonance Pain Resonance Pain Resonance

    Sorry my bad forgot we talking bout survivor perks.

    First ones necessary because of gen speeds and toolboxes, other one... I actually can't remember what it does

  • “Fookin’ Dead Hard” - Flappy Cap Man

  • @Waterfall said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2853852#Comment_2853852

    Wait Corrupt is considered OP? Never seen anyone complain about that one. What I think you meant to say was NOED NOED NOED NOED NOED NOED NOED NOED NOED NOED fixed no problem.

    Thx.

    @CrowFoxy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2853852#Comment_2853852

    Fair point, but can't we stay on topic? It's like youre trying to be inflammatory or troll or something.

    Point since you missed it is both sides rin same ######### over and over. I see corrupt every game and DH every game. Nothing can be done right now.

    @TotemSeeker91 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2853852#Comment_2853852

    First ones necessary because of gen speeds and toolboxes, other one... I actually can't remember what it does

    Killers run it because they feel they need it. Survivors run DH because they feel they need it. My responses are not because I agree or disagree its because both sides are repetitive. Simple as that.

    Perk shaming is kind of crap.

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2853868#Comment_2853868

    Thx.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2853871#Comment_2853871

    Point since you missed it is both sides rin same ######### over and over. I see corrupt every game and DH every game. Nothing can be done right now.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2853895#Comment_2853895

    Killers run it because they feel they need it. Survivors run DH because they feel they need it. My responses are not because I agree or disagree its because both sides are repetitive. Somple as that.

    You didn't make a point lol.


    Here's what can be done. Complaining, we're doing it right now.

  • @CrowFoxy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2853907#Comment_2853907

    You didn't make a point lol.

    Here's what can be done. Complaining, we're doing it right now.

    Damn. Missed the point again.

    Complaining yes that is wat happens despite devs saying they are looking at dead hard. Sure keep whining over DH something you cant change and devs said they would. GG

  • @Zozzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2853844#Comment_2853844

    It's annoying everyone. Watch any streamer that dares to play killer amongst the absolute sea of survivor main streamers and look at their reaction every time someone dead hards. They may not say anything, but their body language says it all.

    I can imagine.

  • @Gigante said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2853844#Comment_2853844

    The fact that it's practically a third health state it makes the game extremely boring. At high rank people use Dead hard in the perfect frame when you're going to hit, or is used to take distance, and since the change in hit detection, it's practically impossible to deal with.

    There's gotta be an auto-Dead Hard cheat as well. How long these guys are waiting to use it, exactly when I attack... No. No way they're legit.

  • @Waterfall said:

    HARD DEAD

    DEAD EASY

  • It's used by 3/4 survivors in almost all my killer games. It's ridiculous at this point. It really feels like these survivors cant play without it or they would totally fall apart.

  • NURSE NURSE BLIGHT BLIGHT NURSE NURSE BLIGHT BLIGHT. is what it is man.

  • Is this a topic of things we're tired of in the game? If so, I'm beyond exhausted of the KILLER LAG ADVANTAGE!! It will never be fair or balanced when The Killer has a tremendous and often unknown lag advantage over Survivors. It's painful and unfun, match after match getting fake hits because Bvhr continues to tolerate and permits "hits being handled on the Killer's end."

  • @CaulDrohn said:

    At least you can play around dead hard here and there. A few days ago I had a Demo game against three Sprint Bursts, so whenever I used portals, they were long gone, and even when trying to surprise them (bc they are oblivious when closing a portal), they still where saved by it.

    sprint burst is scary to go up against lmao

  • @Gigante said:

    DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD.

    Holy JESUS, I've played 40 matches since Monday, and faced an incredible 118 Dead Hards.

    This perk has become unbearable and extremely exhausting to handle with. This third chance perk must end or change.

    Getting “outplayed” by dead hard is super deflating

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/314571/dead-hard-dead-hard-dead-hard-dead-hard-dead-hard-dead-hard

    Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt

    Pain Resonance Pain Resonance Pain Resonance Pain Resonance Pain Resonance

    Sorry my bad forgot we talking bout survivor perks.

    Corrupt and pain resonance are fair though, as corrupt runs out after 2 mins and you actually have to hook a survivor on a special hook for pain resonance, dead hard is just a free health state

  • Press E to save your life.

  • I would rather go against dead hard users over a competent survivor with lithe or sprint burst lol

  • @Majin151 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2853972#Comment_2853972

    I would rather go against dead hard users over a competent survivor with lithe or sprint burst lol

    What about a competent dead hard users then.

  • Well, since everyone is playing nurse now, dead hard is a requirement. The day this perk gets nerfed, I will run sprint burst and die-go-next on every single nurse.

  • I don't mind them funnily enough as the distance they gain from it doesn't compare to the other Perks I listed lol

  • @TeabaggingGhostface said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2853852#Comment_2853852

    Corrupt and pain resonance are fair though, as corrupt runs out after 2 mins and you actually have to hook a survivor on a special hook for pain resonance, dead hard is just a free health state

    Jesus I swear the point just jumps right up an over people. I don't like DH myself and yes you do see it every game but its damn near every game I see Corrupt and/or SHPR as well. It's not about what the perks do it's a survivor perk vs a killer perk why would they be identical?

    Both sides run same #########. Play against 4 SB and I bet you will want DH back.

  • DH was the second most used perk BEFORE they buffed it with validation. There is no doubt in my mind that it is now the most used perk. I wouldn't believe you if you told me it was less than 50% use rate and wouldn't be suprised if it was around 70% use rate.

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2853974#Comment_2853974

    Jesus I swear the point just jumps right up an over people. I don't like DH myself and yes you do see it every game but its damn near every game I see Corrupt and/or SHPR as well. It's not about what the perks do it's a survivor perk vs a killer perk why would they be identical?

    Both sides run same #########. Play against 4 SB and I bet you will want DH back.

    "Play against 4 SB and I bet you will want DH back."

    Most people enjoy playing against weaker builds as they win more - DH is undeniably more powerful than any other Exhaustion perk, SB included.

    "Play against 4 SB and I bet you will want DH back" is a pretty bold assumption, but perhaps you have a better understanding of DH's astronomical pick rate and utility than I do.

    I really have a hard time understanding why people think thousands upon thousands of survivors are picking a 'weaker' perk.

  • @SkeletalElite said:

    DH was the second most used perk BEFORE they buffed it with validation. There is no doubt in my mind that it is now the most used perk. I wouldn't believe you if you told me it was less than 50% use rate and wouldn't be suprised if it was around 70% use rate.

    You used the word buff, I'm pretty sure you meant fixed. Because validation was a bugfix. Not a buff.

  • @Raccoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2854538#Comment_2854538

    "Play against 4 SB and I bet you will want DH back."

    Most people enjoy playing against weaker builds as they win more - DH is undeniably more powerful than any other Exhaustion perk, SB included.

    "Play against 4 SB and I bet you will want DH back" is a pretty bold assumption, but perhaps you have a better understanding of DH's astronomical pick rate and utility than I do.

    I really have a hard time understanding why people think thousands upon thousands of survivors are picking a 'weaker' perk.

    SB you have to deal with using it then not having it when needed (like sprinting to a gen) or you walk around which waste time. Dh is there with a click but 4 people with SB is way more annoying as others have said. Not sure why you targeted mine. Have you had the honor of going against 4 SB? It more rare then DH sure but just as annoying if not more and I personally would rather deal with DH. Weaker builds made me chuckle....SB is not weak.

  • @Raccoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2854538#Comment_2854538

    "Play against 4 SB and I bet you will want DH back."

    Most people enjoy playing against weaker builds as they win more - DH is undeniably more powerful than any other Exhaustion perk, SB included.

    "Play against 4 SB and I bet you will want DH back" is a pretty bold assumption, but perhaps you have a better understanding of DH's astronomical pick rate and utility than I do.

    I really have a hard time understanding why people think thousands upon thousands of survivors are picking a 'weaker' perk.

    @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2854569#Comment_2854569

    SB you have to deal with using it then not having it when needed (like sprinting to a gen) or you walk around which waste time. Dh is there with a click but 4 people with SB is way more annoying as others have said. Not sure why you targeted mine. Have you had the honor of going against 4 SB? It more rare then DH sure but just as annoying if not more and I personally would rather deal with DH. Weaker builds made me chuckle....SB is not weak.

    Think about it like this. SB takes a bit more brain power than DH (Reason I think DH is used more). However the difference in the two are SB can always get you to a safer place compared to DH which if you are in a dead zone can't help you. Sure you could dodge a hit but in a dead zone you will still go down few secs later. Now put a SB user in that same dead zone and the chase will no doubt be longer.

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2854569#Comment_2854569

    SB you have to deal with using it then not having it when needed (like sprinting to a gen) or you walk around which waste time. Dh is there with a click but 4 people with SB is way more annoying as others have said. Not sure why you targeted mine. Have you had the honor of going against 4 SB? It more rare then DH sure but just as annoying if not more and I personally would rather deal with DH. Weaker builds made me chuckle....SB is not weak.

    "Weaker" =/= "Weak"

    I've previously gone against 4x SB Squads, but they are pretty much non-existent at this point...weird for a 'better' perk.

    SB is just easier to deal with for most killers, particularly those with range and/or mobility...Even weaker killers like Trapper are better off vs SB as it doesn't completely negate any prior set-up when they do decide to commit to a chase/allows for set-up to unused zones that are being SB to.

    If you have a list of killers in mind that would struggle worse against SB compared to DH, maybe post it up and people can discuss it.

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/314571/dead-hard-dead-hard-dead-hard-dead-hard-dead-hard-dead-hard

    Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt

    Pain Resonance Pain Resonance Pain Resonance Pain Resonance Pain Resonance

    Sorry my bad forgot we talking bout survivor perks.

    Wth is pain resonance?

  • People actually use that thing considering how NOT guaranteed scourge hook spawns are?

  • @PigMainBigBrain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2854859#Comment_2854859

    People actually use that thing considering how NOT guaranteed scourge hook spawns are?

    It's probably one of the best regression perks in the game at the moment.

    People often combine it with PGTW (knocks 40% off a single gen at best....splits 40% of a gen if necessary) or Dead Man's Switch (the scream forces survivors off - Currently niche/played primarily on mobile killers as it only gets 'surprise' use against solos...SWF needs to be pushed off once the perk is known).

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2853974#Comment_2853974

    Jesus I swear the point just jumps right up an over people. I don't like DH myself and yes you do see it every game but its damn near every game I see Corrupt and/or SHPR as well. It's not about what the perks do it's a survivor perk vs a killer perk why would they be identical?

    Both sides run same #########. Play against 4 SB and I bet you will want DH back.

    I would 100% play against 4 sprint bursts than 4 DHs because:

    4 SBs on good survivors:

    • Survivor is found and holds forwards with sprint burst to a safe location. I catch them up eventually, they get hit and take the speed boost to hold forward to another loop. I catch up again and, eventually, they get downed again. Multiply that 4 times and that was 8 times where I had to deal with W holding and safe loops to one hook everyone. Consider I got good map RNG and that the chases were very good for me, where each one of those W/loop interactions lasts 30-40 seconds, and then you have 4-5 and a half minutes for 4 hooks.

    4 DHs on good survivors:

    • Survivor hears my TR, looks around, and when they see me coming they pre-leave to a safe location. I catch them up eventually, they get hit and take the speed boost to another loop. I catch up again and, eventually, when they are about to get downed they DH to a strong pallet or window. That gives them the chance to move forward again to a third loop where they will eventually get downed again. Multiply that 4 times and that was 12 times where I had to deal with W holding and safe loops to one hook everyone. Consider I got good map RNG and that the chases were very good for me, where each one of those W/loop interactions lasts 30-40 seconds and then you have 6-8 minutes for 4 hooks. Not only will the game be over by then, but the game also becomes really boring because you know that even if you do an amazing outplay, they will be able to dodge it away with dead hard.


    In the meantime, corrupt bought me 2 minutes on three gens and each pain res regressed 12 seconds off a gen with a solo survivor. That's also considering that I got amazing pain res rng and that all survivors were hooked on scourge hooks. On top of that, also consider other perks and items that will help you extend chases and speed up gens like iron will, prove thyself, medkits and toolboxes. If the survivors are focused on gens, not greeding their health states, and using their perks properly the game will be over soon.

    Now, don't get me wrong, there are very annoying things on the killer side as well, like running 4 strong slow downs, noed, overpowered add-ons and so on. But, honestly, as boring as both sides can make be, going against corrupt/pain res (without dms in the combo) is much less annoying than going against 4 DHs, and going against four good SB users makes the game feel extremely more fair than going against 4 good DH players.

  • Well, I'm not dead, but....

  • @AsherFrost said:

    Well, I'm not dead, but....

    george-takei-oh-my.gif

    --

  • @legacycolt said:

    Well, since everyone is playing nurse now, dead hard is a requirement. The day this perk gets nerfed, I will run sprint burst and die-go-next on every single nurse.

    What a sad way to play the game.

  • @Gigante said:

    DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD DEAD HARD.

    Holy JESUS, I've played 40 matches since Monday, and faced an incredible 118 Dead Hards.

    This perk has become unbearable and extremely exhausting to handle with. This third chance perk must end or change.

    I actually taked about a DH rework on my profie. You should check it out :)

  • @Doziano said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2854538#Comment_2854538

    I would 100% play against 4 sprint bursts than 4 DHs because:

    4 SBs on good survivors:

    • Survivor is found and holds forwards with sprint burst to a safe location. I catch them up eventually, they get hit and take the speed boost to hold forward to another loop. I catch up again and, eventually, they get downed again. Multiply that 4 times and that was 8 times where I had to deal with W holding and safe loops to one hook everyone. Consider I got good map RNG and that the chases were very good for me, where each one of those W/loop interactions lasts 30-40 seconds, and then you have 4-5 and a half minutes for 4 hooks.

    4 DHs on good survivors:

    • Survivor hears my TR, looks around, and when they see me coming they pre-leave to a safe location. I catch them up eventually, they get hit and take the speed boost to another loop. I catch up again and, eventually, when they are about to get downed they DH to a strong pallet or window. That gives them the chance to move forward again to a third loop where they will eventually get downed again. Multiply that 4 times and that was 12 times where I had to deal with W holding and safe loops to one hook everyone. Consider I got good map RNG and that the chases were very good for me, where each one of those W/loop interactions lasts 30-40 seconds and then you have 6-8 minutes for 4 hooks. Not only will the game be over by then, but the game also becomes really boring because you know that even if you do an amazing outplay, they will be able to dodge it away with dead hard.

    In the meantime, corrupt bought me 2 minutes on three gens and each pain res regressed 12 seconds off a gen with a solo survivor. That's also considering that I got amazing pain res rng and that all survivors were hooked on scourge hooks. On top of that, also consider other perks and items that will help you extend chases and speed up gens like iron will, prove thyself, medkits and toolboxes. If the survivors are focused on gens, not greeding their health states, and using their perks properly the game will be over soon.

    Now, don't get me wrong, there are very annoying things on the killer side as well, like running 4 strong slow downs, noed, overpowered add-ons and so on. But, honestly, as boring as both sides can make be, going against corrupt/pain res (without dms in the combo) is much less annoying than going against 4 DHs, and going against four good SB users makes the game feel extremely more fair than going against 4 good DH players.

    Wow. That's a lot to process.

    I disagree.

‹ 1 2 3