They buffed Badham?
I just played a match on Badham V, I think, and both breakable walls on the sides of the school are gone creating god loops again. Very fun to play against
I just played a match on Badham V, I think, and both breakable walls on the sides of the school are gone creating god loops again. Very fun to play against
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
please be joking please be joking please be joking please be joking please be joking please be joking please be joking please be joking please be joking please be joking please be joking please be joking please be joking
EDIT: Wasn't joking. The doors are removed. Another map for me to go AFK on when I'm playing M1 killers.
The school was already a god loop. But yeah I see where you would go with this.
Just Bad5 or all of them?
Yikes.
Springwood getting killswitched?? 👀👀👀
Not "game breaking" enough.
“Nobody broke them so they obviously weren’t necessary” Design team probably
Oh you gotta be ######### kidding me.
Lol oh boy I haven't had a chance to play today but that sounds like a terrible idea, bringing back the old fence infinite with both the car pallets and the pallets in the school are totally balanced now hold my beer while I 5 gen run this killer in one spot of the map without having to waste pallets lmao I'd say it will be Killswitched within a week once they realize how broken that loop is without the breakable wall
The original Fence loop is back, boys
It's laughable, how can BHVR mess up so badly? what did they learned till today...?
It should be bug or something, because otherwise...
Getting the squad together for some shenanigans as I type this.
Eh, doesn't sound that bad to me.
I only ever kicked those doors if i was winning to easily and wanted give the survs a chance, no way would i want them open otherwise
Devs please just admit that you're trying to slowly make every killer quit so the game becomes humans vs Ai
probably a bug, make a report in https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs and wait for official dev responses there. what i did with wake up and it got killswitched within hours
I really hope that’s not an intended change.
It's a bug, I'm sure. A couple of maps have things missing from generation. Yamaoka Jungle Gyms just don't spawn windows or pallets anymore.
Have you tried getting better at the game? lmao.
The amount of killers that have had to drop me because they downed me in the basement of the school and couldn't make it to a hook has far outweighed the amount of times those breakable doors have caused me to lose a chase.
I'd laugh its its the saloon breakable wall bug again but now on badham.
If that's the case then It really goes to show that those types of breakable walls should just be normal walls instead.
Me today: Wow this game is so unplayable for Legion.
Also today: Badham school breakable walls now removed.
*Cries in Legion*
Seems to be all versions of Badham (ive played a lot) and the schools breakable walls have indeed been removed on both ends.
The house (both) still has its walls.
And so does the game.
Havent checked Coal Tower yet but will update.
...what?
You are matching against baby killers and somehow proud of it...?
can't have one dlc without something totally unrelated being broken
pretty good so far
This is why you all should play Spirit. She can counter it very well.
Spirit Mains are the best people.
Better to play Claudette and not deal with it at all.
I've missed this.
Counterpoint:
Its not the only thing that has been changed, I just discovered at Yamaoka (Sanctum of Wrath) at the small shrine building, you know where there is like 1 window right in the middle and 2 windwos at both corners of it.
There used to be at 1 corner a window and then at the opposite a open little spot of the fence so the killer can jump off.
Well now there is at EVERY CORNER a window which means you are forced to vault any of them which also makes it to a ######### god loop.
I'm viewing this as a win! I think most people hate the breakable walls mechanic so if this is a sign from the devs that they hear us and will get rid of them thats great! I would like to see them put a permanent wall here and there to balance it but still - Its a good sign!
This one is definitely better, much easier to use, much more reliable, and almost immune to nerfs as she has lowest kill rate of all.
i just like her now because ive had to go without her for a month and a half and after the recent changes she feels so smooth to play
this is the best nurse experience ive had, ever.
(id say since pre-nerf but i couldnt play her at all and was still dying from motion sickness back then so i didnt get pre-nerf nurse experience).
How am I saying I'm proud of it exactly? I'm just explaining a scenario that has happened more than another one, what kind of absolutely bonkers reaching are you going for here?
Yesss Nurse supremacyI am not legally obligated to offer my opinion on this image and its significance to this post.me rn
Just got done playing on the badham version 1 map. Yeah the god loop is back
Wonderful how all of these "features" nobody asked for silently make it into updates. I certainly did not see this on the PTB. Overall, I'd say a very good job 🤦♂️
That we are.
Claudette is a good choice too.
Glad to hear :)
Boring == Nurse
I played on Badham 1 earlier and the walls were still there. Is this just on one variation of the map?
You literally told "get good I do match with more bad killers" or something.
It was actually a spirit main who showed me Hollow Knight :)
Another example of Spirit mains being good. Our queen has been such a good influence on us all 🥰
How did I?
If you go down in that basement without a door broken you can't get the survivor out, all I said is that killers having to drop me because they can't get me out has happened far more than those doors being open losing me a chase.
I don't see the doors being open as a nerf or a buff but if you constantly have maps that you AFK on you absolutely need to get better at the game.
But keep reaching man, you'll get those stars at some point.
Are you misunderstanding that this is from survivor's PoV or something?
It literally introduce practical infinity where you should just drop a chase no matter what, playing seriously in those kind of maps only makes you miserable.
Oh gosh, not the 'literal' infinites.
I don't know, bloodlust is a thing and you may catch up after 45 seconds, I wonder if this game can have literal infinites, those things would be blatantly obvious if it exists.
"Just get better"
Just counter the infinite as pig without bamboozle 4Head.
This is the only change that I personally consider game breaking and I refuse to play this map until they fix it. I do not care, we aren't going there. If they bring an offering, it is on site. Or actually, it isn't, because we ain't even going to load in, cuh.
Most of them are locked behind rng with breakable walls. The Ormond double window vault is the most obvious and you can run very strong loops at Grim Pantry main if you know what you're doing.